• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:25
CEST 00:25
KST 07:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9022 users

Suicide & Self - Page 13

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
{ToT}Strafe
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Thailand7026 Posts
March 26 2007 10:20 GMT
#241
Well before I answer the question I want to know what you guys would have done. And please be honest then I will be honest as well. There is no shame in honesty.

Ill sketch the situation a bit first.

it was around 7 pm and my brother and I were taking a bite at some fancy restaurant. There was a cute waitress and I couldn't take my eyes off her. So anyway after a while my brother starts making small talk with the waitress and he got her to go out with him. So I was like wtf, and said do you have a girlfriend and she said yeah sure. So I told her it had to be a nice girlfriend and she said yes of course.

So around 11 pm that night we met up with the waitress and she had a stunning girlfriend with her(hehe girl friend) My brother said you lucky bastard I should have gone for the girlfriend instead. Oh little did he know(does I never told him shit) Anyway after a normal night of drinking and some clubbing I ask her to go to my hotel room. She was really reluctant and suddenly shy when I asked. After I joked some and gave her another drink and asked again she said okay. Oh my god this thai(girl) was like 175cm smoking hot body and nice face. Her ass was like drewl.

So we enter my hotel room, start making out. I was drunk and fucking horny by now. Then she told me she had a penis in not so very subtle way at the time I already dropped my pants. Okay at this point I thought WTF and ,.... WTF.

The question is how would you proceed from here?
My options were, let her suck my cock and kick her out.
Let her suck my cock fuck her and then kick her out.

or just kick her out and find myself a nice prostitute to release my hormones upon.


lil.sis
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
China4650 Posts
March 26 2007 10:21 GMT
#242
lmao wow this thread completely derailed :'(

i actually feel bad for the guy
好好喝喝天天快乐
Vin{MBL}
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
5185 Posts
March 26 2007 10:21 GMT
#243
On March 26 2007 19:15 Rekrul wrote:
lmao

maybe it will teach him what life is really about

if this doesn't work he should just kill himself



come on man what if he REALLY does it?!~
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
March 26 2007 10:21 GMT
#244
On March 26 2007 19:20 il0seonpurpose wrote:
This isnt suppose to be a funny thread Rekrul.


learn a thing or two about people

this thread is pretty funny
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
March 26 2007 10:23 GMT
#245
but is isnt SUPPOSE to be steven.
ModeratorGodfather
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
March 26 2007 10:23 GMT
#246
On March 26 2007 19:20 il0seonpurpose wrote:
This isnt suppose to be a funny thread Rekrul.

That car thing is a slow death anyway, how would turning a cars ignition on kill somebody. I'd be so scared trying to do some kind of slow death situation.

You really don't wanna kill yourself, you might freak out looking at the train coming at you and just stop which I hope you do. Slow death is even worse, I hope you chicken out and live the life that your parents gave you. Your parents spent alot of time and money on you, should you waste it like that? Think of the labor they went through and all the money, food, clothes, gas money (taking you places) are just some of it.


we all go through a lot of labor spend a lot of money food clothes gas money in our lives and end up DEAD

any why can't this thread be funny? we all supposed to wallow in this emo's sadness? plenty of more worse off people to worry about over some kid who just got dumped by his first gf
why so 진지해?
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
March 26 2007 10:26 GMT
#247
On March 26 2007 19:20 {ToT}Strafe wrote:
Well before I answer the question I want to know what you guys would have done. And please be honest then I will be honest as well. There is no shame in honesty.

Ill sketch the situation a bit first.

it was around 7 pm and my brother and I were taking a bite at some fancy restaurant. There was a cute waitress and I couldn't take my eyes off her. So anyway after a while my brother starts making small talk with the waitress and he got her to go out with him. So I was like wtf, and said do you have a girlfriend and she said yeah sure. So I told her it had to be a nice girlfriend and she said yes of course.

So around 11 pm that night we met up with the waitress and she had a stunning girlfriend with her(hehe girl friend) My brother said you lucky bastard I should have gone for the girlfriend instead. Oh little did he know(does I never told him shit) Anyway after a normal night of drinking and some clubbing I ask her to go to my hotel room. She was really reluctant and suddenly shy when I asked. After I joked some and gave her another drink and asked again she said okay. Oh my god this thai(girl) was like 175cm smoking hot body and nice face. Her ass was like drewl.

So we enter my hotel room, start making out. I was drunk and fucking horny by now. Then she told me she had a penis in not so very subtle way at the time I already dropped my pants. Okay at this point I thought WTF and ,.... WTF.

The question is how would you proceed from here?
My options were, let her suck my cock and kick her out.
Let her suck my cock fuck her and then kick her out.

or just kick her out and find myself a nice prostitute to release my hormones upon.




LMAO!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I don't think I could get my dick sucked by something with a penis. Though I've heard they are the best at it.

If you were still horny after almost fucking a guy and kicking it out of your room...well then...just jerk off and call it a night. Don't risk another chick with a dick coming by calling a thai prostitute.
why so 진지해?
il0seonpurpose
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5638 Posts
March 26 2007 10:27 GMT
#248
I don't know if I'm suppose to laugh or be mad at this, there are two ways.

Thanks you Manifesto
jjun212
Profile Joined December 2004
Canada2208 Posts
March 26 2007 10:27 GMT
#249
Heres your answer

Suicide.. people will get sad... some people will..
then a few years later.. it's gone..

What is the point? It might even cause your parents to suicide over grief.. you want that too?

Let me tell you buddy...
Don't live life in someone else's box.. Just live your life.. fuck the looks, the girls.. the friends..

I actually am closer to strangers and people I hate than friends..
When I have a love problem, I don't tell my friends that shit, I just meet people from wherever, talk to them for a bit and all that shit comes out..

I'm just saying, theres always always something out there..
A lot of new girls too... although some guys like to say.. "But she was so special to me.."

Guess what.. she MAY HAVE BEEN special.. but.. there are more than just 1 special girl out there..

There are a lot... so it's okay to feel sad.. but it's not okay to give up when you will always have time to move on.
Servolisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
United States5241 Posts
March 26 2007 10:27 GMT
#250
He said he'd already tried to commit suicide once by sawing off his own hand : P
wtf was that signature
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
March 26 2007 10:27 GMT
#251
Rek, Mani, i love you guys.
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-03-26 10:31:37
March 26 2007 10:30 GMT
#252
This entire post is a generalization, some from my own personal life experiences, and without ever having read the OP.

If you dont successfully kill yourself the first time, you probably never will be and thats only because you dont really want to. Anything after that is just self pity and a waste of time. You're probably introverted. i mean come on, you're posting on -tlnet- about suicide. Stop being so god damn introverted, go out and find people to hang out with. If you can't get over your emo-teen years and come out realizing that there's nothing so awful in this life that isnt worth bearing just to wake up again tomorrow for the new day, you failed at something major. And upon that realization of failure, realize also that you're still not going to kill yourself, so you might as well learn it the hard way or become quite accustom to depression.


P.S. the friends thing is so you waste time doing shit and more importantly go out and socialize.

Posting about suicide so people will talk with you and about you is not a good agent of socialization.
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
March 26 2007 10:31 GMT
#253
I think he just needs some drugs

prozac ftw?

the pill loves you
why so 진지해?
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 26 2007 10:34 GMT
#254
arent their people out there who are trained professionals to make you feel better about your crappy life? I think a few are like, Maurie Pauvich and Jerry Springer.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-03-26 10:36:29
March 26 2007 10:36 GMT
#255
oh good idea. drugs are a life saver.


and lol rek i read your idea about standing on the tracks. I want to try it for the experience. Now it just sounds like fun.

But really, im sure someone has suggested it,

one night, when you're about to go to sleep, go into the garage and fall asleep in the car with the windows down and the engine on. IMO thats the best way to go. If I ever am dying of AIDS, that will be my fate.

FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
March 26 2007 10:36 GMT
#256
lmfao

kid goes on maury and says "Well Maury, I'm planning on killing myself in the dressing room after the show unless YOU can convince me otherwise"
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
j0ehoe
Profile Joined September 2006
United States2705 Posts
March 26 2007 10:37 GMT
#257
On March 26 2007 19:12 sith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2007 19:05 {ToT}Strafe wrote:
I have to quote what I said a few hours ago. Hold on

[01:29] * RiNtArO has joined #teamliquid
[01:41] <fanta[Rn]> where's cpt_selfpity?
[01:42] <SayaSP> somewhere
[01:43] <fanta[Rn]> somewhere where
[01:45] * Rogue^ has joined #teamliquid
[01:46] <Strafe> i once wante dto kill myself
[01:46] <Strafe> I was on a date with a girl in thailand
[01:46] * GuMs^275 has quit IRC (Quit)
[01:46] <Strafe> and when we went to my hotel room
[01:46] <Strafe> she asked me if it was okay
[01:46] <Strafe> if she fucks me
[01:46] <Strafe> so i said hell yeah
[01:46] <Strafe> then she pulled out his penis
[01:46] <Strafe> suicide moment
[01:46] <fanta[Rn]> WTF
[01:47] <fanta[Rn]> seriously?
[01:50] * Muhweli has joined #teamliquid


I hurt my stomach i laughed so hard lol


rofl

this thread made me think of this

http://b00mb0x.org/blog/pic/chattrans.html
http://www.alternet.org/story/15883/
Only communists disconnect.
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
March 26 2007 10:38 GMT
#258
On March 26 2007 19:34 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
arent their people out there who are trained professionals to make you feel better about your crappy life? I think a few are like, Maurie Pauvich and Jerry Springer.


SOOO True. Maury makes people's lives so much better. Look at what he did for this young outstanding male.

why so 진지해?
knyttym
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States5797 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-03-26 10:42:04
March 26 2007 10:40 GMT
#259
okay I just skipped like 10 pages and somehow the topic totally changed.
the first pages were kinda serious but these last pages are just plain weird.

don't commit suicide because there are people who care for you and if you care for them at all you wont kill yourself.

actually the dude probably won't wanna commit suicide after reading all these comments.
MiLktoast
Profile Joined June 2006
United States257 Posts
March 26 2007 10:43 GMT
#260
I haven't really been in the situation you're in, but I can maybe offer a perspective that hasn't been touched on yet (didn't read every page, though): imagine how much better things are going to be for you when things inevitably DO start getting better - because you've hit such an all-time low. Just keep on keeping on, man. People get through this shit, I'm sure you will too.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O161
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 514
ZZZero.O 161
Hyun 92
Dota 2
monkeys_forever247
League of Legends
Doublelift3396
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5283
Liquid`Hasu496
Other Games
summit1g12364
FrodaN1573
JimRising 324
KnowMe279
Livibee200
ViBE53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick707
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• Adnapsc2 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra901
Other Games
• imaqtpie1229
• Shiphtur568
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 35m
Patches Events
16h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 35m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.