![[image loading]](/staff/v1/works/ssl11/ssl11.jpg)
![[image loading]](/staff/v1/works/ssl11/format.jpg)
Round robin format
Best-of-one
Best-of-one
![[image loading]](/staff/v1/works/ssl11/maps.jpg)
![[image loading]](/staff/v1/works/ssl11/matchup.jpg)
![[image loading]](/staff/v1/works/ssl11/results.jpg)
Ro16 Day 3
+ Show Spoiler [Group A] ++ Show Spoiler [Group B] +
+ Show Spoiler [Group C] +
+ Show Spoiler [Group D] +
![[image loading]](/staff/v1/works/ssl11/streams.jpg)
![[image loading]](/staff/v1/works/ssl11/vods.jpg)
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
amazingxkcd
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
![]() ![]() Round robin format Best-of-one ![]() ![]() ![]() Ro16 Day 3 + Show Spoiler [Group A] ++ Show Spoiler [Group B] + + Show Spoiler [Group C] + + Show Spoiler [Group D] + ![]() ![]() Graphics: v1 CSS: Amazingxkcd, FO-nTTaX Text: Amazingxkcd | ||
|
amazingxkcd
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
![]() Poll: Who will win? Ssak (10) Mind (6) 16 total votes Your vote: Who will win? Poll: Who will win? ZerO (15) Olympus (2) 17 total votes Your vote: Who will win? Poll: Who will win? Free (9) Mong (7) 16 total votes Your vote: Who will win? Poll: Who will win? Hero (8) Larva (7) 15 total votes Your vote: Who will win? | ||
|
SWAT-Kat
United States311 Posts
On July 07 2015 22:29 amazingxkcd wrote: ![]() + Show Spoiler [Group A] + <span class="putLPElement_test" data-page="11th_SonicTV_Starleague" data-no="7" data-eclass="matchlist" data-wiki="starcraft"> <span class="putLPElement_test" data-page="11th_SonicTV_Starleague" data-no="7" data-eclass="grouptable" data-wiki="starcraft"> + Show Spoiler [Group B] + <span class="putLPElement_test" data-page="11th_SonicTV_Starleague" data-no="8" data-eclass="matchlist" data-wiki="starcraft"> <span class="putLPElement_test" data-page="11th_SonicTV_Starleague" data-no="8" data-eclass="grouptable" data-wiki="starcraft"> ---->+ Show Spoiler [Group A] + <span class="putLPElement_test" data-page="11th_SonicTV_Starleague" data-no="9" data-eclass="matchlist" data-wiki="starcraft"> <span class="putLPElement_test" data-page="11th_SonicTV_Starleague" data-no="9" data-eclass="grouptable" data-wiki="starcraft"> ---->+ Show Spoiler [Group B] + <span class="putLPElement_test" data-page="11th_SonicTV_Starleague" data-no="10" data-eclass="matchlist" data-wiki="starcraft"> <span class="putLPElement_test" data-page="11th_SonicTV_Starleague" data-no="10" data-eclass="grouptable" data-wiki="starcraft"> Just a minor fix! Mind < sSak ZerO > Olympus free > Mong Larva > hero EDIT: hah! post #250! Now I'm a zealot! ^_^ | ||
|
arbiter_md
Moldova1219 Posts
| ||
|
amazingxkcd
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
| ||
|
FlaShFTW
United States10569 Posts
| ||
|
amazingxkcd
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
On July 08 2015 00:12 FlaShFTW wrote: psh, Olympus will crush ZerO.... TT.TT please Olympus I don't want you gone too soon :c dude should never have made it to ro16. Just barely gets by on his cheese repitoire | ||
|
Qikz
United Kingdom12058 Posts
Definately going to tune in to see that one. | ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19391 Posts
edit: EDIT: hah! post #250! Now I'm a zealot! ^_^ I wonder what my default icon is now. | ||
|
amazingxkcd
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
On July 08 2015 03:02 BisuDagger wrote: We casting this XKCD!?! I have xsplit working perfectly on my computer now btw for when I need to solo cast again. So yay. edit: I wonder what my default icon is now. yes ![]() | ||
|
prech
United States2948 Posts
Hoping for some exciting matches | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51589 Posts
On July 08 2015 03:02 BisuDagger wrote: I wonder what my default icon is now. eh, shouldn't it be obvious? | ||
|
c3rberUs
Japan11813 Posts
![]() | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51589 Posts
On July 08 2015 11:02 c3rberUs wrote: I don't have classes today because of the storm but my net is really slow due to it. ![]() hahaha, even when you win you lose. | ||
|
amazingxkcd
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51589 Posts
On July 08 2015 12:54 amazingxkcd wrote: live now! I'll be reprising all of my duties for today. | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51589 Posts
| ||
|
prech
United States2948 Posts
![]() ![]() | ||
|
GTR
51698 Posts
| ||
|
N.geNuity
United States5112 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|