• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:21
CEST 03:21
KST 10:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7159 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 515

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 513 514 515 516 517 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 17 2014 18:31 GMT
#10281
On October 18 2014 03:29 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 03:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Of those 200, most of them don't have that many posts.

It's basically the top 16 that are keeping it afloat.

Top 16 have so much passion

Meh, they have some. Top 4, now THOSE beautiful golden gods have some real passion!

Not blowing your own horn or anything


Not at all. I'm going by tournament bracket rules. Top 16 is decent, but Top 4 is really really good. I'm a semifinalist right now
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 17 2014 18:32 GMT
#10282
On October 18 2014 03:30 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 03:28 y0su wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Of those 200, most of them don't have that many posts.

It's basically the top 16 that are keeping it afloat.

Top 16 have so much passion

There's The_Passion, Passion4ever, and IntoThePassion basically flooding.

I think that SetPassiontoKill is also rising up.

Wow, you make it sound like you 3 are for passion and I'm against it. And rising up? I USED TO BE #2!!

Then you got dropped. And now you're rising back up.

Naw, y'all just started spamming harder than me. It's not about the post count, it's about the passion IN the post.

We have a metric for the passion in the post; you're actually falling behind by a little bit.

Note that the

#IMadeThis


is worth a ton of passion, since original content is better than flooding forums with posts.

oh yeah... what's the "OCpost" mean?... I mean, what qualifies as an ocpost?

Original Content, you use
Show nested quote +
#IMadeThis

to mark your post as OC, then you get lots of bonus points, and also your post gets highlighted in the list on the #PASSIONBOARD4EVER posts
use it for fanfics, articles, or videos
don't use it for pictures/photoshops
if you use it incorrectly then it'll show up in the list for everyone to see

thanks! gonna be pretty busy passionless the next few days but will try to come up with thing good then!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 17 2014 18:33 GMT
#10283
And then Passion4ever will probably flag you and tell you to remove it. If I kept doing #MadeThis without it being OC, would I get removed from the passionboard?
kiss kiss fall in love
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 17 2014 18:33 GMT
#10284
On October 18 2014 03:33 IntoTheheart wrote:
And then Passion4ever will probably flag you and tell you to remove it. If I kept doing #MadeThis without it being OC, would I get removed from the passionboard?

yea, I already had to ban someone from the list for it
you should edit that out...
"Expert" mods4ever.com
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 17 2014 18:33 GMT
#10285
On October 18 2014 03:31 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 03:29 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Of those 200, most of them don't have that many posts.

It's basically the top 16 that are keeping it afloat.

Top 16 have so much passion

Meh, they have some. Top 4, now THOSE beautiful golden gods have some real passion!

Not blowing your own horn or anything


Not at all. I'm going by tournament bracket rules. Top 16 is decent, but Top 4 is really really good. I'm a semifinalist right now

So basically... what JaeDong couldn't do consistently in WCS this year.
kiss kiss fall in love
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 17 2014 18:34 GMT
#10286
On October 18 2014 03:33 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 03:33 IntoTheheart wrote:
And then Passion4ever will probably flag you and tell you to remove it. If I kept doing #MadeThis without it being OC, would I get removed from the passionboard?

yea, I already had to ban someone from the list for it
you should edit that out...

Does THAT count?

Do you do a string compare, or something else? Because it's not

#IMadeThis

it's # M A D E T H I S.

Obviously, I"m gonna edit it if it interferes with the passionboard.
kiss kiss fall in love
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 17 2014 18:35 GMT
#10287
On October 18 2014 03:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 03:33 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:33 IntoTheheart wrote:
And then Passion4ever will probably flag you and tell you to remove it. If I kept doing #MadeThis without it being OC, would I get removed from the passionboard?

yea, I already had to ban someone from the list for it
you should edit that out...

Does THAT count?

Do you do a string compare, or something else? Because it's not
Show nested quote +

#IMadeThis

it's # M A D E T H I S.

Obviously, I"m gonna edit it if it interferes with the passionboard.

oh haha didn't realize you were missing the I, #MadeThis is ok, although it could confuse people I think, best to just quote it or use the word hashtag or something, # IMadeThis would be ok too
"Expert" mods4ever.com
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 17 2014 18:35 GMT
#10288
On October 18 2014 03:33 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 03:31 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:29 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Of those 200, most of them don't have that many posts.

It's basically the top 16 that are keeping it afloat.

Top 16 have so much passion

Meh, they have some. Top 4, now THOSE beautiful golden gods have some real passion!

Not blowing your own horn or anything


Not at all. I'm going by tournament bracket rules. Top 16 is decent, but Top 4 is really really good. I'm a semifinalist right now

So basically... what JaeDong couldn't do consistently in WCS this year.


Yup, and ironically I'm playing as JD in the LR Blizzcon thing so I pretty much am his best chance of doing something noteworthy in Blizzcon also!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 17 2014 18:36 GMT
#10289
On October 18 2014 03:31 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 03:29 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Of those 200, most of them don't have that many posts.

It's basically the top 16 that are keeping it afloat.

Top 16 have so much passion

Meh, they have some. Top 4, now THOSE beautiful golden gods have some real passion!

Not blowing your own horn or anything


Not at all. I'm going by tournament bracket rules. Top 16 is decent, but Top 4 is really really good. I'm a semifinalist right now


Not really. The tournament isn't over yet. Its just that you have that seeding position currently. So going by Blizzcon, you'd be Polt right now, and I would be Classic. You got your points by going to foreign tournaments, while I won the hardest tournament in the world :p .
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 17 2014 18:38 GMT
#10290
On October 18 2014 03:35 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 03:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:33 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:33 IntoTheheart wrote:
And then Passion4ever will probably flag you and tell you to remove it. If I kept doing #MadeThis without it being OC, would I get removed from the passionboard?

yea, I already had to ban someone from the list for it
you should edit that out...

Does THAT count?

Do you do a string compare, or something else? Because it's not

#IMadeThis

it's # M A D E T H I S.

Obviously, I"m gonna edit it if it interferes with the passionboard.

oh haha didn't realize you were missing the I, #MadeThis is ok, although it could confuse people I think, best to just quote it or use the word hashtag or something, # IMadeThis would be ok too

Hey now, I'm clever enough to not game the system. I'm not gonna catch up to you or The_Passion anyway, so it doesn't matter. Cheating with more hashtags won't change that.
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 17 2014 18:38 GMT
#10291
On October 18 2014 03:36 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 03:31 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:29 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Of those 200, most of them don't have that many posts.

It's basically the top 16 that are keeping it afloat.

Top 16 have so much passion

Meh, they have some. Top 4, now THOSE beautiful golden gods have some real passion!

Not blowing your own horn or anything


Not at all. I'm going by tournament bracket rules. Top 16 is decent, but Top 4 is really really good. I'm a semifinalist right now


Not really. The tournament isn't over yet. Its just that you have that seeding position currently. So going by Blizzcon, you'd be Polt right now, and I would be Classic. You got your points by going to foreign tournaments, while I won the hardest tournament in the world :p .

And I bombed WCS AM
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 17 2014 18:41 GMT
#10292
On October 18 2014 03:38 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 03:36 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:31 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:29 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Of those 200, most of them don't have that many posts.

It's basically the top 16 that are keeping it afloat.

Top 16 have so much passion

Meh, they have some. Top 4, now THOSE beautiful golden gods have some real passion!

Not blowing your own horn or anything


Not at all. I'm going by tournament bracket rules. Top 16 is decent, but Top 4 is really really good. I'm a semifinalist right now


Not really. The tournament isn't over yet. Its just that you have that seeding position currently. So going by Blizzcon, you'd be Polt right now, and I would be Classic. You got your points by going to foreign tournaments, while I won the hardest tournament in the world :p .

And I bombed WCS AM

Who's number 3 anyway? I don't even have the bracket memorized yet. Is it MC?

'Cuz if so, then I'm an absolute boss. :D
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 17 2014 18:42 GMT
#10293
On October 18 2014 03:41 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 03:38 The_Templar wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:36 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:31 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:29 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Of those 200, most of them don't have that many posts.

It's basically the top 16 that are keeping it afloat.

Top 16 have so much passion

Meh, they have some. Top 4, now THOSE beautiful golden gods have some real passion!

Not blowing your own horn or anything


Not at all. I'm going by tournament bracket rules. Top 16 is decent, but Top 4 is really really good. I'm a semifinalist right now


Not really. The tournament isn't over yet. Its just that you have that seeding position currently. So going by Blizzcon, you'd be Polt right now, and I would be Classic. You got your points by going to foreign tournaments, while I won the hardest tournament in the world :p .

And I bombed WCS AM

Who's number 3 anyway? I don't even have the bracket memorized yet. Is it MC?

'Cuz if so, then I'm an absolute boss. :D

It's zest, MC is 5th I think
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 17 2014 18:42 GMT
#10294
On October 18 2014 03:42 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 03:41 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:38 The_Templar wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:36 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:31 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:29 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Of those 200, most of them don't have that many posts.

It's basically the top 16 that are keeping it afloat.

Top 16 have so much passion

Meh, they have some. Top 4, now THOSE beautiful golden gods have some real passion!

Not blowing your own horn or anything


Not at all. I'm going by tournament bracket rules. Top 16 is decent, but Top 4 is really really good. I'm a semifinalist right now


Not really. The tournament isn't over yet. Its just that you have that seeding position currently. So going by Blizzcon, you'd be Polt right now, and I would be Classic. You got your points by going to foreign tournaments, while I won the hardest tournament in the world :p .

And I bombed WCS AM

Who's number 3 anyway? I don't even have the bracket memorized yet. Is it MC?

'Cuz if so, then I'm an absolute boss. :D

It's zest, MC is 5th I think

GET ON YOUR KNEES PEASANTS!

AND WORSHIP ALL THAT IS WOOKIIII!

And all the Zest in your life.
kiss kiss fall in love
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 17 2014 18:48 GMT
#10295
On October 18 2014 03:38 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 03:36 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:31 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:29 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Of those 200, most of them don't have that many posts.

It's basically the top 16 that are keeping it afloat.

Top 16 have so much passion

Meh, they have some. Top 4, now THOSE beautiful golden gods have some real passion!

Not blowing your own horn or anything


Not at all. I'm going by tournament bracket rules. Top 16 is decent, but Top 4 is really really good. I'm a semifinalist right now


Not really. The tournament isn't over yet. Its just that you have that seeding position currently. So going by Blizzcon, you'd be Polt right now, and I would be Classic. You got your points by going to foreign tournaments, while I won the hardest tournament in the world :p .

And I bombed WCS AM

Top 4 every season isn't bad
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
October 17 2014 18:52 GMT
#10296
On October 18 2014 02:09 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
I'm not really sure what I've done
I'm so sorry


[image loading]


this is a great pic!
rip passion
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
October 17 2014 18:59 GMT
#10297
Duncan Shields @Thooorin
Follow
#FF @TLstuchiu - The best StarCraft2 writer at the moment.


Stuchiu confirmed world famous.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
October 17 2014 18:59 GMT
#10298
Well done Paljas. That's some quality writing.
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 17 2014 19:08 GMT
#10299
On October 18 2014 03:59 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
Duncan Shields @Thooorin
Follow
#FF @TLstuchiu - The best StarCraft2 writer at the moment.


Stuchiu confirmed world famous.

Did Stuchiu do any OC yet for the thread?

I mean, I guess he's got my sig, so maybe that's counterbalance.
kiss kiss fall in love
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 17 2014 19:13 GMT
#10300
On October 18 2014 03:59 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
Duncan Shields @Thooorin
Follow
#FF @TLstuchiu - The best StarCraft2 writer at the moment.


Stuchiu confirmed world famous.

It's quite the compliment coming from Thoorin whatever you think of the man his work is fantastic
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Prev 1 513 514 515 516 517 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 152
RuFF_SC2 60
ProTech31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15801
Rain 2261
Artosis 628
Bale 18
League of Legends
Doublelift3864
Counter-Strike
taco 315
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox677
Mew2King158
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor990
Other Games
summit1g8373
Day[9].tv670
JimRising 551
PiGStarcraft334
C9.Mang0264
ArmadaUGS75
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 152
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP59
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv670
• Scarra537
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 40m
OSC
20h 40m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.