• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:28
CEST 11:28
KST 18:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9897 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 514

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 512 513 514 515 516 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 17 2014 17:56 GMT
#10261
On October 18 2014 02:55 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 02:53 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 18 2014 02:50 The_Templar wrote:
On October 18 2014 02:48 Skynx wrote:
Dam the hype is real 500+ already

The hype might be fake. We'll see how many viewers there are for this event


200. The number of posters here :p

Lowballing it, I think we'll get at least 220, maybe even 225!

Yeah, I think a few people will show up before the event starts :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
October 17 2014 18:05 GMT
#10262
wtf is this thread, hype is more than just spamming pages. this thread lacks soul(tm).
oh well, might as well join you guys
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading] [image loading][image loading]

my story (slightly nsfw)
+ Show Spoiler +
It was a rainy day, as I walked through the streets of Seoul. The streets were crowded with people and cars, but I didn’t pay attention. I had an important task ahead of me and I needed to concentrate. It was already one year ago, that Rain, the fearsome Protoss warrior, started his crusade against the terran race. Many Terrans already got imprisoned or died in combat, others managed to flew overseas or went into hiding here in Korea. And some decided to fight the protoss tyranny. They decided to put up a resistance. And I was searching for them. I was searching for their leader. I was searching for Byun.
I entered a bar called “The booth”, a small tavern in which I hoped to find news about the terran leader. Except for the bartender and a drunk looking guest, the bar was empty. I bluntly asked the bartender whether or not he could help me to meet Gumiho, one of the bravest terran fighters, who often spent some nights in the bar. He nodded, told me that he would call him, and left into another room. I waited, took some of the stale beer and let my mind calm down. Suddenly, my head started to hurt, the air started to flicker and a psionic atmosphere filled the room. The bartender entered the room, and directly behind him, I stared into the grinning face of Rain. I immediately sprinted to the door, but an invisible wall blocked my way. The force fields turned the bar into a gigantic trap. “Don’t worry,” Rain said, “I will end you quickly. It will be as short as a blink of an eye.” Suddenly, the drunk looking guest left his corner of the bar and walked towards Rain. “What are you doing, this is none of your business.”, Rain screamed. “Yes, it is”, the guest said, ripped of his mask and revealed himself: It was Gumiho, the person I was looking for! Surely he could help me to find Byun.
“Let me tell you a joke: A Widow Mine walks into a bar”, Gumiho grinned, “and there is no counter.” Gumiho activated the widow mines he placed earlier and the whole bar exploded. “Widow Mines, my only weakness”, Rain screamed and quickly activated his recall to safe himself. Meanwhile, Gumiho ran toward me and threw his body between me and the burning debris. “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine”, he said, “but you need to get out of here. Leave Korea. I will try to find Byun for you.” But how could I escape from Rain and his henchmen? The only one who could help me at this point in time was the one person who hated the Protoss race more than anyone else. I needed to call IdrA. “Release the Gracken”, I screamed, as I graciously blacked out. I woke up in a cold dark room. I couldn’t move again , but I was grateful as I saw IdrA standing next to the door of the room. “IdrA, you saved me.”, I said “You are the only one who has enough hate to face Rain and the Power of the Protoss race. You can help to end the crusade against the Terrans.” IdrA smirked: “Terran, huh? Don’t worry, I will help you.” “I will help the Terrans to get what they deserve.”, he said, as he stepped towards me, with a tire iron in his right hand.

im out
TL+ Member
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-17 18:11:52
October 17 2014 18:10 GMT
#10263
On October 18 2014 03:05 Paljas wrote:
my story (slightly nsfw)
+ Show Spoiler +
It was a rainy day, as I walked through the streets of Seoul. The streets were crowded with people and cars, but I didn’t pay attention. I had an important task ahead of me and I needed to concentrate. It was already one year ago, that Rain, the fearsome Protoss warrior, started his crusade against the terran race. Many Terrans already got imprisoned or died in combat, others managed to flew overseas or went into hiding here in Korea. And some decided to fight the protoss tyranny. They decided to put up a resistance. And I was searching for them. I was searching for their leader. I was searching for Byun.
I entered a bar called “The booth”, a small tavern in which I hoped to find news about the terran leader. Except for the bartender and a drunk looking guest, the bar was empty. I bluntly asked the bartender whether or not he could help me to meet Gumiho, one of the bravest terran fighters, who often spent some nights in the bar. He nodded, told me that he would call him, and left into another room. I waited, took some of the stale beer and let my mind calm down. Suddenly, my head started to hurt, the air started to flicker and a psionic atmosphere filled the room. The bartender entered the room, and directly behind him, I stared into the grinning face of Rain. I immediately sprinted to the door, but an invisible wall blocked my way. The force fields turned the bar into a gigantic trap. “Don’t worry,” Rain said, “I will end you quickly. It will be as short as a blink of an eye.” Suddenly, the drunk looking guest left his corner of the bar and walked towards Rain. “What are you doing, this is none of your business.”, Rain screamed. “Yes, it is”, the guest said, ripped of his mask and revealed himself: It was Gumiho, the person I was looking for! Surely he could help me to find Byun.
“Let me tell you a joke: A Widow Mine walks into a bar”, Gumiho grinned, “and there is no counter.” Gumiho activated the widow mines he placed earlier and the whole bar exploded. “Widow Mines, my only weakness”, Rain screamed and quickly activated his recall to safe himself. Meanwhile, Gumiho ran toward me and threw his body between me and the burning debris. “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine”, he said, “but you need to get out of here. Leave Korea. I will try to find Byun for you.” But how could I escape from Rain and his henchmen? The only one who could help me at this point in time was the one person who hated the Protoss race more than anyone else. I needed to call IdrA. “Release the Gracken”, I screamed, as I graciously blacked out. I woke up in a cold dark room. I couldn’t move again , but I was grateful as I saw IdrA standing next to the door of the room. “IdrA, you saved me.”, I said “You are the only one who has enough hate to face Rain and the Power of the Protoss race. You can help to end the crusade against the Terrans.” IdrA smirked: “Terran, huh? Don’t worry, I will help you.” “I will help the Terrans to get what they deserve.”, he said, as he stepped towards me, with a tire iron in his right hand.

im out


I fully approve
can never have enough widow mines
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 17 2014 18:13 GMT
#10264
Of those 200, most of them don't have that many posts.

It's basically the top 16 that are keeping it afloat.
kiss kiss fall in love
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-17 18:15:54
October 17 2014 18:15 GMT
#10265
On October 18 2014 03:05 Paljas wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

wtf is this thread, hype is more than just spamming pages. this thread lacks soul(tm).
oh well, might as well join you guys
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading] [image loading][image loading]

my story (slightly nsfw)
+ Show Spoiler +
It was a rainy day, as I walked through the streets of Seoul. The streets were crowded with people and cars, but I didn’t pay attention. I had an important task ahead of me and I needed to concentrate. It was already one year ago, that Rain, the fearsome Protoss warrior, started his crusade against the terran race. Many Terrans already got imprisoned or died in combat, others managed to flew overseas or went into hiding here in Korea. And some decided to fight the protoss tyranny. They decided to put up a resistance. And I was searching for them. I was searching for their leader. I was searching for Byun.
I entered a bar called “The booth”, a small tavern in which I hoped to find news about the terran leader. Except for the bartender and a drunk looking guest, the bar was empty. I bluntly asked the bartender whether or not he could help me to meet Gumiho, one of the bravest terran fighters, who often spent some nights in the bar. He nodded, told me that he would call him, and left into another room. I waited, took some of the stale beer and let my mind calm down. Suddenly, my head started to hurt, the air started to flicker and a psionic atmosphere filled the room. The bartender entered the room, and directly behind him, I stared into the grinning face of Rain. I immediately sprinted to the door, but an invisible wall blocked my way. The force fields turned the bar into a gigantic trap. “Don’t worry,” Rain said, “I will end you quickly. It will be as short as a blink of an eye.” Suddenly, the drunk looking guest left his corner of the bar and walked towards Rain. “What are you doing, this is none of your business.”, Rain screamed. “Yes, it is”, the guest said, ripped of his mask and revealed himself: It was Gumiho, the person I was looking for! Surely he could help me to find Byun.
“Let me tell you a joke: A Widow Mine walks into a bar”, Gumiho grinned, “and there is no counter.” Gumiho activated the widow mines he placed earlier and the whole bar exploded. “Widow Mines, my only weakness”, Rain screamed and quickly activated his recall to safe himself. Meanwhile, Gumiho ran toward me and threw his body between me and the burning debris. “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine”, he said, “but you need to get out of here. Leave Korea. I will try to find Byun for you.” But how could I escape from Rain and his henchmen? The only one who could help me at this point in time was the one person who hated the Protoss race more than anyone else. I needed to call IdrA. “Release the Gracken”, I screamed, as I graciously blacked out. I woke up in a cold dark room. I couldn’t move again , but I was grateful as I saw IdrA standing next to the door of the room. “IdrA, you saved me.”, I said “You are the only one who has enough hate to face Rain and the Power of the Protoss race. You can help to end the crusade against the Terrans.” IdrA smirked: “Terran, huh? Don’t worry, I will help you.” “I will help the Terrans to get what they deserve.”, he said, as he stepped towards me, with a tire iron in his right hand.

im out

LOL
you forgot something in that post though
#IMadeThis
"Expert" mods4ever.com
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 17 2014 18:19 GMT
#10266
On October 18 2014 03:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Of those 200, most of them don't have that many posts.

It's basically the top 16 that are keeping it afloat.

Top 16 have so much passion
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 17 2014 18:22 GMT
#10267
On October 18 2014 03:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Of those 200, most of them don't have that many posts.

It's basically the top 16 that are keeping it afloat.

aww, just out of the top 16...

but I'm stuck doing other sc2 related things

also, playing vs pros (not sure where this came up a few pages ago)... I have a replay (never deleting it) of me beating...

+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
elfi + Show Spoiler +
he was drunk and played zerg... still counts!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 17 2014 18:22 GMT
#10268
On October 18 2014 03:19 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 03:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Of those 200, most of them don't have that many posts.

It's basically the top 16 that are keeping it afloat.

Top 16 have so much passion

There's The_Passion, Passion4ever, and IntoThePassion basically flooding.

I think that SetPassiontoKill is also rising up.
kiss kiss fall in love
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 17 2014 18:22 GMT
#10269
On October 18 2014 03:19 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 03:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Of those 200, most of them don't have that many posts.

It's basically the top 16 that are keeping it afloat.

Top 16 have so much passion

Meh, they have some. Top 4, now THOSE beautiful golden gods have some real passion!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 17 2014 18:23 GMT
#10270
On October 18 2014 03:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 03:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Of those 200, most of them don't have that many posts.

It's basically the top 16 that are keeping it afloat.

Top 16 have so much passion

There's The_Passion, Passion4ever, and IntoThePassion basically flooding.

I think that SetPassiontoKill is also rising up.

Wow, you make it sound like you 3 are for passion and I'm against it. And rising up? I USED TO BE #2!!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 17 2014 18:24 GMT
#10271
On October 18 2014 03:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 03:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Of those 200, most of them don't have that many posts.

It's basically the top 16 that are keeping it afloat.

Top 16 have so much passion

There's The_Passion, Passion4ever, and IntoThePassion basically flooding.

I think that SetPassiontoKill is also rising up.

Wow, you make it sound like you 3 are for passion and I'm against it. And rising up? I USED TO BE #2!!

Then you got dropped. And now you're rising back up.
kiss kiss fall in love
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 17 2014 18:25 GMT
#10272
On October 18 2014 03:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 03:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Of those 200, most of them don't have that many posts.

It's basically the top 16 that are keeping it afloat.

Top 16 have so much passion

There's The_Passion, Passion4ever, and IntoThePassion basically flooding.

I think that SetPassiontoKill is also rising up.

Wow, you make it sound like you 3 are for passion and I'm against it. And rising up? I USED TO BE #2!!

Then you got dropped. And now you're rising back up.

Naw, y'all just started spamming harder than me. It's not about the post count, it's about the passion IN the post.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 17 2014 18:25 GMT
#10273
On October 18 2014 03:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 03:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Of those 200, most of them don't have that many posts.

It's basically the top 16 that are keeping it afloat.

Top 16 have so much passion

There's The_Passion, Passion4ever, and IntoThePassion basically flooding.

I think that SetPassiontoKill is also rising up.

Wow, you make it sound like you 3 are for passion and I'm against it. And rising up? I USED TO BE #2!!

Then you got dropped. And now you're rising back up.

Naw, y'all just started spamming harder than me. It's not about the post count, it's about the passion IN the post.

We have a metric for the passion in the post; you're actually falling behind by a little bit.

Note that the

#IMadeThis

is worth a ton of passion, since original content is better than flooding forums with posts.
kiss kiss fall in love
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 17 2014 18:27 GMT
#10274
On October 18 2014 03:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 03:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Of those 200, most of them don't have that many posts.

It's basically the top 16 that are keeping it afloat.

Top 16 have so much passion

There's The_Passion, Passion4ever, and IntoThePassion basically flooding.

I think that SetPassiontoKill is also rising up.

Wow, you make it sound like you 3 are for passion and I'm against it. And rising up? I USED TO BE #2!!

Then you got dropped. And now you're rising back up.

Naw, y'all just started spamming harder than me. It's not about the post count, it's about the passion IN the post.

We have a metric for the passion in the post; you're actually falling behind by a little bit.

Note that the
Show nested quote +

#IMadeThis

is worth a ton of passion, since original content is better than flooding forums with posts.

I've been without real internet for some time now. I'm doing the best I can damn it!!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 17 2014 18:27 GMT
#10275
On October 18 2014 03:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 03:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Of those 200, most of them don't have that many posts.

It's basically the top 16 that are keeping it afloat.

Top 16 have so much passion

There's The_Passion, Passion4ever, and IntoThePassion basically flooding.

I think that SetPassiontoKill is also rising up.

Wow, you make it sound like you 3 are for passion and I'm against it. And rising up? I USED TO BE #2!!

Then you got dropped. And now you're rising back up.

Naw, y'all just started spamming harder than me. It's not about the post count, it's about the passion IN the post.

We have a metric for the passion in the post; you're actually falling behind by a little bit.

Note that the
Show nested quote +

#IMadeThis

is worth a ton of passion, since original content is better than flooding forums with posts.

yep, a 1000 character post is normally worth 120 points, but with hashtag IMadeThis it would be worth 600 points!
"Expert" mods4ever.com
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 17 2014 18:28 GMT
#10276
On October 18 2014 03:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 03:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Of those 200, most of them don't have that many posts.

It's basically the top 16 that are keeping it afloat.

Top 16 have so much passion

There's The_Passion, Passion4ever, and IntoThePassion basically flooding.

I think that SetPassiontoKill is also rising up.

Wow, you make it sound like you 3 are for passion and I'm against it. And rising up? I USED TO BE #2!!

Then you got dropped. And now you're rising back up.

Naw, y'all just started spamming harder than me. It's not about the post count, it's about the passion IN the post.

We have a metric for the passion in the post; you're actually falling behind by a little bit.

Note that the
Show nested quote +

#IMadeThis

is worth a ton of passion, since original content is better than flooding forums with posts.

oh yeah... what's the "OCpost" mean?... I mean, what qualifies as an ocpost?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 17 2014 18:29 GMT
#10277
On October 18 2014 03:28 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 03:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Of those 200, most of them don't have that many posts.

It's basically the top 16 that are keeping it afloat.

Top 16 have so much passion

There's The_Passion, Passion4ever, and IntoThePassion basically flooding.

I think that SetPassiontoKill is also rising up.

Wow, you make it sound like you 3 are for passion and I'm against it. And rising up? I USED TO BE #2!!

Then you got dropped. And now you're rising back up.

Naw, y'all just started spamming harder than me. It's not about the post count, it's about the passion IN the post.

We have a metric for the passion in the post; you're actually falling behind by a little bit.

Note that the

#IMadeThis

is worth a ton of passion, since original content is better than flooding forums with posts.

oh yeah... what's the "OCpost" mean?... I mean, what qualifies as an ocpost?

If you hashtag IMadeThis it's an OC post. Basically it's original content in the form of videos or poems/fanfic/lyrics
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 17 2014 18:29 GMT
#10278
On October 18 2014 03:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 03:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Of those 200, most of them don't have that many posts.

It's basically the top 16 that are keeping it afloat.

Top 16 have so much passion

Meh, they have some. Top 4, now THOSE beautiful golden gods have some real passion!

Not blowing your own horn or anything
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 17 2014 18:30 GMT
#10279
On October 18 2014 03:28 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 03:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Of those 200, most of them don't have that many posts.

It's basically the top 16 that are keeping it afloat.

Top 16 have so much passion

There's The_Passion, Passion4ever, and IntoThePassion basically flooding.

I think that SetPassiontoKill is also rising up.

Wow, you make it sound like you 3 are for passion and I'm against it. And rising up? I USED TO BE #2!!

Then you got dropped. And now you're rising back up.

Naw, y'all just started spamming harder than me. It's not about the post count, it's about the passion IN the post.

We have a metric for the passion in the post; you're actually falling behind by a little bit.

Note that the

#IMadeThis

is worth a ton of passion, since original content is better than flooding forums with posts.

oh yeah... what's the "OCpost" mean?... I mean, what qualifies as an ocpost?


If you make something worthy of extra points (game, song, fanfic, ect), put hashtag IMadeThis into it and you get bonus points!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-17 18:31:37
October 17 2014 18:30 GMT
#10280
On October 18 2014 03:28 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 03:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 18 2014 03:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Of those 200, most of them don't have that many posts.

It's basically the top 16 that are keeping it afloat.

Top 16 have so much passion

There's The_Passion, Passion4ever, and IntoThePassion basically flooding.

I think that SetPassiontoKill is also rising up.

Wow, you make it sound like you 3 are for passion and I'm against it. And rising up? I USED TO BE #2!!

Then you got dropped. And now you're rising back up.

Naw, y'all just started spamming harder than me. It's not about the post count, it's about the passion IN the post.

We have a metric for the passion in the post; you're actually falling behind by a little bit.

Note that the

#IMadeThis

is worth a ton of passion, since original content is better than flooding forums with posts.

oh yeah... what's the "OCpost" mean?... I mean, what qualifies as an ocpost?

Original Content, you use
#IMadeThis

to mark your post as OC, then you get lots of bonus points, and also your post gets highlighted in the list on the #PASSIONBOARD4EVER posts
use it for fanfics, articles, or videos
don't use it for pictures/photoshops
if you use it incorrectly then it'll show up in the list for everyone to see

can we put some info about this in the mod note? lol
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Prev 1 512 513 514 515 516 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 2276
Bisu 470
Hyuk 422
Killer 105
Dewaltoss 94
Larva 91
Leta 80
Sexy 78
EffOrt 76
Soma 68
[ Show more ]
ZerO 62
Light 49
ToSsGirL 47
soO 41
Yoon 34
Sharp 34
Aegong 28
Sacsri 22
Bale 20
NaDa 16
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 14
Shinee 13
JulyZerg 10
Rush 8
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Fuzer 135
League of Legends
JimRising 365
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss854
byalli749
kRYSTAL_35
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor949
crisheroes554
Other Games
gofns29737
singsing1473
olofmeister999
ceh9641
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS46
ZerO(Twitch)11
B2W.Neo1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream149
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2389
League of Legends
• Stunt404
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 33m
OSC
12h 33m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.