• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:28
CEST 02:28
KST 09:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9058 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 505

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 503 504 505 506 507 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
October 17 2014 12:49 GMT
#10081
On October 17 2014 21:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 21:41 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:36 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:23 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:20 eurTsItniH wrote:
On October 17 2014 20:22 ClueClueClue wrote:
http://vimeo.com/109224774

Ok, so now I wanna play a very very emotional ballad I wrote because this thread can't be all fun and games

This is amazing

ClueClueClue, did you make this?

Because if you did, you can put a hashtag #IMadeThis and it'll count for passionpoints. It'll also be part of the Passionboard4ever as a video that anyone can see.


#ISureDid

You should do that. Passionpoints will be useful when we start gambling with them (which will inevitably happen).


What ? We will gamble with our points ?

I mean... I'm gonna gamble passionpoints. The rest of you can join.


I support a Protoss so i'm sure i'll go allin


Be great. This way, we also have to get our points back if we lose them, generating more hype.


I support Zest. I can't lose points you silly youngling
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
LoneYoShi
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
France1348 Posts
October 17 2014 12:51 GMT
#10082
On October 17 2014 21:41 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 21:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:36 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:23 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:20 eurTsItniH wrote:
On October 17 2014 20:22 ClueClueClue wrote:
http://vimeo.com/109224774

Ok, so now I wanna play a very very emotional ballad I wrote because this thread can't be all fun and games

This is amazing

ClueClueClue, did you make this?

Because if you did, you can put a hashtag #IMadeThis and it'll count for passionpoints. It'll also be part of the Passionboard4ever as a video that anyone can see.


#ISureDid

You should do that. Passionpoints will be useful when we start gambling with them (which will inevitably happen).


What ? We will gamble with our points ?

I mean... I'm gonna gamble passionpoints. The rest of you can join.


I support a Protoss so i'm sure i'll go allin


Such is the way of protoss !
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
October 17 2014 12:53 GMT
#10083
On October 17 2014 21:51 LoneYoShi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 21:41 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:36 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:23 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:20 eurTsItniH wrote:
On October 17 2014 20:22 ClueClueClue wrote:
http://vimeo.com/109224774

Ok, so now I wanna play a very very emotional ballad I wrote because this thread can't be all fun and games

This is amazing

ClueClueClue, did you make this?

Because if you did, you can put a hashtag #IMadeThis and it'll count for passionpoints. It'll also be part of the Passionboard4ever as a video that anyone can see.


#ISureDid

You should do that. Passionpoints will be useful when we start gambling with them (which will inevitably happen).


What ? We will gamble with our points ?

I mean... I'm gonna gamble passionpoints. The rest of you can join.


I support a Protoss so i'm sure i'll go allin


Such is the way of protoss !


i call bullshit on this !
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-17 13:08:41
October 17 2014 13:08 GMT
#10084
On October 17 2014 21:53 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 21:51 LoneYoShi wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:41 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:36 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:23 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:20 eurTsItniH wrote:
On October 17 2014 20:22 ClueClueClue wrote:
http://vimeo.com/109224774

Ok, so now I wanna play a very very emotional ballad I wrote because this thread can't be all fun and games

This is amazing

ClueClueClue, did you make this?

Because if you did, you can put a hashtag #IMadeThis and it'll count for passionpoints. It'll also be part of the Passionboard4ever as a video that anyone can see.


#ISureDid

You should do that. Passionpoints will be useful when we start gambling with them (which will inevitably happen).


What ? We will gamble with our points ?

I mean... I'm gonna gamble passionpoints. The rest of you can join.


I support a Protoss so i'm sure i'll go allin


Such is the way of protoss !


i call bullshit on this !

that's the point :D
LoneYoShi
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
France1348 Posts
October 17 2014 13:10 GMT
#10085
On October 17 2014 22:08 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 21:53 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:51 LoneYoShi wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:41 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:36 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:23 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:20 eurTsItniH wrote:
[quote]
This is amazing

ClueClueClue, did you make this?

Because if you did, you can put a hashtag #IMadeThis and it'll count for passionpoints. It'll also be part of the Passionboard4ever as a video that anyone can see.


#ISureDid

You should do that. Passionpoints will be useful when we start gambling with them (which will inevitably happen).


What ? We will gamble with our points ?

I mean... I'm gonna gamble passionpoints. The rest of you can join.


I support a Protoss so i'm sure i'll go allin


Such is the way of protoss !


i call bullshit on this !

that's the point


Don't even get me started on protoss and bullshit... T_T

+ Show Spoiler +
Just kidding, I love you too my protoss brothers/sisters !

intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 17 2014 13:21 GMT
#10086
If you don't play 4gate or 8gate Blink as Protoss, why are you even playing Protoss?
kiss kiss fall in love
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
October 17 2014 13:21 GMT
#10087
On October 17 2014 21:43 sudete wrote:
Still no news on casters?

I would assume Tastosis but I don't know if Artosis will really be around all the time because of Hearthstone. Day9, Nathanias, ToD and iNcontroL have a high chance of appearing as well. Don't know if Apollo and Kaelaris will be on.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 17 2014 13:22 GMT
#10088
On October 17 2014 22:21 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 21:43 sudete wrote:
Still no news on casters?

I would assume Tastosis but I don't know if Artosis will really be around all the time because of Hearthstone. Day9, Nathanias, ToD and iNcontroL have a high chance of appearing as well. Don't know if Apollo and Kaelaris will be on.

I hope poor Kaelaris won't be left behind like last year
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 17 2014 13:23 GMT
#10089
On October 17 2014 22:21 IntoTheheart wrote:
If you don't play 4gate or 8gate Blink as Protoss, why are you even playing Protoss?

team games. carriers.

actually carriers did cause one of my friends to switch to protoss, he kept losing to them
unsurprisingly, this was not the first or the last race switch he did through the years
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 17 2014 13:28 GMT
#10090
Carriers were left in the game due to hype reasons, I think. Have they won a pro match for a player to date? The most recent match I can remember them being there was Pigbaby vs. Bomber.
kiss kiss fall in love
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
October 17 2014 13:28 GMT
#10091
On October 17 2014 22:28 IntoTheheart wrote:
Carriers were left in the game due to hype reasons, I think. Have they won a pro match for a player to date? The most recent match I can remember them being there was Pigbaby vs. Bomber.


Quite old but i think Stats killed... Suno ? with it in GSL
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 17 2014 13:29 GMT
#10092
On October 17 2014 22:22 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 22:21 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:43 sudete wrote:
Still no news on casters?

I would assume Tastosis but I don't know if Artosis will really be around all the time because of Hearthstone. Day9, Nathanias, ToD and iNcontroL have a high chance of appearing as well. Don't know if Apollo and Kaelaris will be on.

I hope poor Kaelaris won't be left behind like last year

Gets replaced by Husky
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-17 13:31:04
October 17 2014 13:30 GMT
#10093
I'm sorry to say it, boys, but I'm editing a photo, and the guy that took the pics for ESL really did a... less than optimal job on the usage of lighting. They're all so lightened up it really damages the good it could have been.
The Bomber boy
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
October 17 2014 13:31 GMT
#10094
On October 17 2014 22:28 IntoTheheart wrote:
Carriers were left in the game due to hype reasons, I think. Have they won a pro match for a player to date? The most recent match I can remember them being there was Pigbaby vs. Bomber.

sOs used Carriers against jjakji, Squirtle beat Stephano with them in the Korea vs World team match at IPL5.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 17 2014 13:36 GMT
#10095
On October 17 2014 20:22 ClueClueClue wrote:
http://vimeo.com/109224774

Ok, so now I wanna play a very very emotional ballad I wrote because this thread can't be all fun and games

I kept having to turn it down to protect my ears D:

(also wtf that ending)
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 17 2014 13:39 GMT
#10096
Awww yeah way to get soO in there Templar mad props
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 17 2014 13:39 GMT
#10097
On October 17 2014 22:36 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 20:22 ClueClueClue wrote:
http://vimeo.com/109224774

Ok, so now I wanna play a very very emotional ballad I wrote because this thread can't be all fun and games

I kept having to turn it down to protect my ears D:

(also wtf that ending)


#HeMadeThat


Never forget. I mean... is that the first OC Video we've seen? I'm tempted to just give him 10k passionpoints for it...
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 17 2014 13:40 GMT
#10098
On October 17 2014 22:39 Yorkie wrote:
Awww yeah way to get soO in there Templar mad props

So I did a decent job?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 17 2014 13:41 GMT
#10099
On October 17 2014 22:39 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 22:36 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 20:22 ClueClueClue wrote:
http://vimeo.com/109224774

Ok, so now I wanna play a very very emotional ballad I wrote because this thread can't be all fun and games

I kept having to turn it down to protect my ears D:

(also wtf that ending)


#HeMadeThat


Never forget. I mean... is that the first OC Video we've seen? I'm tempted to just give him 10k passionpoints for it...

I believe it is. UoN sentinel had some lyrics though
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 17 2014 13:41 GMT
#10100
On October 17 2014 22:40 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 22:39 Yorkie wrote:
Awww yeah way to get soO in there Templar mad props

So I did a decent job?

Well you still lost to Prime, which is pretty humiliating, so I'd say you did a mediocre job. But it worked out
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Prev 1 503 504 505 506 507 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2310
Artosis 666
White-Ra 114
910 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever600
NeuroSwarm187
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv212
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe128
Heroes of the Storm
Trikslyr114
Other Games
summit1g8398
shahzam603
JimRising 561
C9.Mang0303
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick783
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream318
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• davetesta18
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 32m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 32m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.