• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:56
CEST 00:56
KST 07:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6363 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 504

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 502 503 504 505 506 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
eurTsItniH
Profile Joined January 2012
887 Posts
October 17 2014 12:20 GMT
#10061
On October 17 2014 20:22 ClueClueClue wrote:
http://vimeo.com/109224774

Ok, so now I wanna play a very very emotional ballad I wrote because this thread can't be all fun and games

This is amazing
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-17 13:57:47
October 17 2014 12:22 GMT
#10062
On October 17 2014 21:20 eurTsItniH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 20:22 ClueClueClue wrote:
http://vimeo.com/109224774

Ok, so now I wanna play a very very emotional ballad I wrote because this thread can't be all fun and games

This is amazing

ClueClueClue, did you make this?

Because if you did, you can put a hashtag
#IMadeThis
and it'll count for passionpoints. It'll also be part of the Passionboard4ever as a video that anyone can see.
kiss kiss fall in love
ClueClueClue
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1203 Posts
October 17 2014 12:23 GMT
#10063
On October 17 2014 21:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 21:20 eurTsItniH wrote:
On October 17 2014 20:22 ClueClueClue wrote:
http://vimeo.com/109224774

Ok, so now I wanna play a very very emotional ballad I wrote because this thread can't be all fun and games

This is amazing

ClueClueClue, did you make this?

Because if you did, you can put a hashtag #IMadeThis and it'll count for passionpoints. It'll also be part of the Passionboard4ever as a video that anyone can see.


#ISureDid
Cogito, ergo toss.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 17 2014 12:24 GMT
#10064
On October 17 2014 21:23 ClueClueClue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 21:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:20 eurTsItniH wrote:
On October 17 2014 20:22 ClueClueClue wrote:
http://vimeo.com/109224774

Ok, so now I wanna play a very very emotional ballad I wrote because this thread can't be all fun and games

This is amazing

ClueClueClue, did you make this?

Because if you did, you can put a hashtag #IMadeThis and it'll count for passionpoints. It'll also be part of the Passionboard4ever as a video that anyone can see.


#ISureDid

You should do that. Passionpoints will be useful when we start gambling with them (which will inevitably happen).
kiss kiss fall in love
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 17 2014 12:25 GMT
#10065
On October 17 2014 21:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 21:23 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:20 eurTsItniH wrote:
On October 17 2014 20:22 ClueClueClue wrote:
http://vimeo.com/109224774

Ok, so now I wanna play a very very emotional ballad I wrote because this thread can't be all fun and games

This is amazing

ClueClueClue, did you make this?

Because if you did, you can put a hashtag #IMadeThis and it'll count for passionpoints. It'll also be part of the Passionboard4ever as a video that anyone can see.


#ISureDid

You should do that. Passionpoints will be useful when we start gambling with them (which will inevitably happen).

so like, basetradetv partoufs, but far more passion
ClueClueClue
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1203 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-17 12:27:56
October 17 2014 12:27 GMT
#10066
On October 17 2014 21:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 21:23 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:20 eurTsItniH wrote:
On October 17 2014 20:22 ClueClueClue wrote:
http://vimeo.com/109224774

Ok, so now I wanna play a very very emotional ballad I wrote because this thread can't be all fun and games

This is amazing

ClueClueClue, did you make this?

Because if you did, you can put a hashtag #IMadeThis and it'll count for passionpoints. It'll also be part of the Passionboard4ever as a video that anyone can see.


#ISureDid

You should do that. Passionpoints will be useful when we start gambling with them (which will inevitably happen).


When global warming makes most of the world's land masses uninhabitable, will I be able to buy real estate on the moon with them?

I edited my original post and added the hashtag after the link. Was that the way to go?
Cogito, ergo toss.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 17 2014 12:28 GMT
#10067
On October 17 2014 21:27 ClueClueClue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 21:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:23 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:20 eurTsItniH wrote:
On October 17 2014 20:22 ClueClueClue wrote:
http://vimeo.com/109224774

Ok, so now I wanna play a very very emotional ballad I wrote because this thread can't be all fun and games

This is amazing

ClueClueClue, did you make this?

Because if you did, you can put a hashtag #IMadeThis and it'll count for passionpoints. It'll also be part of the Passionboard4ever as a video that anyone can see.


#ISureDid

You should do that. Passionpoints will be useful when we start gambling with them (which will inevitably happen).


When global warming makes most of the world's land masses uninhabitable, will I be able to buy real estate on the moon with them?

I edited my original post and added the hashtag after the link. Was that the way to go?

Yes to both questions. I think that you're one of the few (if not the only) person to have made an original content video.
kiss kiss fall in love
ClueClueClue
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1203 Posts
October 17 2014 12:30 GMT
#10068
On October 17 2014 21:28 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 21:27 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:23 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:20 eurTsItniH wrote:
On October 17 2014 20:22 ClueClueClue wrote:
http://vimeo.com/109224774

Ok, so now I wanna play a very very emotional ballad I wrote because this thread can't be all fun and games

This is amazing

ClueClueClue, did you make this?

Because if you did, you can put a hashtag #IMadeThis and it'll count for passionpoints. It'll also be part of the Passionboard4ever as a video that anyone can see.


#ISureDid

You should do that. Passionpoints will be useful when we start gambling with them (which will inevitably happen).


When global warming makes most of the world's land masses uninhabitable, will I be able to buy real estate on the moon with them?

I edited my original post and added the hashtag after the link. Was that the way to go?

Yes to both questions. I think that you're one of the few (if not the only) person to have made an original content video.


I got in a tad late on the action. Gotta use those #comebackmechanics.
Cogito, ergo toss.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 17 2014 12:33 GMT
#10069
On October 17 2014 21:30 ClueClueClue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 21:28 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:27 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:23 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:20 eurTsItniH wrote:
On October 17 2014 20:22 ClueClueClue wrote:
http://vimeo.com/109224774

Ok, so now I wanna play a very very emotional ballad I wrote because this thread can't be all fun and games

This is amazing

ClueClueClue, did you make this?

Because if you did, you can put a hashtag #IMadeThis and it'll count for passionpoints. It'll also be part of the Passionboard4ever as a video that anyone can see.


#ISureDid

You should do that. Passionpoints will be useful when we start gambling with them (which will inevitably happen).


When global warming makes most of the world's land masses uninhabitable, will I be able to buy real estate on the moon with them?

I edited my original post and added the hashtag after the link. Was that the way to go?

Yes to both questions. I think that you're one of the few (if not the only) person to have made an original content video.


I got in a tad late on the action. Gotta use those #comebackmechanics.

Honestly, there are only like ~200 unique posters on here, so you'll be able to claw a lot of points pretty quickly.

I feel like since I'm the biggest shitposter on this thread, I should remind you that the #passionboard4ever won't be around for every thread, only for Blizzcon or SPL Finals. In other words, don't take all the spam and apply it to other threads.
kiss kiss fall in love
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 17 2014 12:35 GMT
#10070
On October 17 2014 21:33 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 21:30 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:28 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:27 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:23 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:20 eurTsItniH wrote:
On October 17 2014 20:22 ClueClueClue wrote:
http://vimeo.com/109224774

Ok, so now I wanna play a very very emotional ballad I wrote because this thread can't be all fun and games

This is amazing

ClueClueClue, did you make this?

Because if you did, you can put a hashtag #IMadeThis and it'll count for passionpoints. It'll also be part of the Passionboard4ever as a video that anyone can see.


#ISureDid

You should do that. Passionpoints will be useful when we start gambling with them (which will inevitably happen).


When global warming makes most of the world's land masses uninhabitable, will I be able to buy real estate on the moon with them?

I edited my original post and added the hashtag after the link. Was that the way to go?

Yes to both questions. I think that you're one of the few (if not the only) person to have made an original content video.


I got in a tad late on the action. Gotta use those #comebackmechanics.

Honestly, there are only like ~200 unique posters on here, so you'll be able to claw a lot of points pretty quickly.

I feel like since I'm the biggest shitposter on this thread, I should remind you that the #passionboard4ever won't be around for every thread, only for Blizzcon or SPL Finals. In other words, don't take all the spam and apply it to other threads.

I really hope the SPL Finals passionboard won't be personal but team vs. team, for the SPL feel. I don't know if that's easy to make though
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
ClueClueClue
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1203 Posts
October 17 2014 12:35 GMT
#10071
On October 17 2014 21:33 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 21:30 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:28 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:27 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:23 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:20 eurTsItniH wrote:
On October 17 2014 20:22 ClueClueClue wrote:
http://vimeo.com/109224774

Ok, so now I wanna play a very very emotional ballad I wrote because this thread can't be all fun and games

This is amazing

ClueClueClue, did you make this?

Because if you did, you can put a hashtag #IMadeThis and it'll count for passionpoints. It'll also be part of the Passionboard4ever as a video that anyone can see.


#ISureDid

You should do that. Passionpoints will be useful when we start gambling with them (which will inevitably happen).


When global warming makes most of the world's land masses uninhabitable, will I be able to buy real estate on the moon with them?

I edited my original post and added the hashtag after the link. Was that the way to go?

Yes to both questions. I think that you're one of the few (if not the only) person to have made an original content video.


I got in a tad late on the action. Gotta use those #comebackmechanics.

Honestly, there are only like ~200 unique posters on here, so you'll be able to claw a lot of points pretty quickly.

I feel like since I'm the biggest shitposter on this thread, I should remind you that the #passionboard4ever won't be around for every thread, only for Blizzcon or SPL Finals. In other words, don't take all the spam and apply it to other threads.


I don't understand your advice, and I won't respond to it.
Cogito, ergo toss.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
October 17 2014 12:36 GMT
#10072
On October 17 2014 21:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 21:23 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:20 eurTsItniH wrote:
On October 17 2014 20:22 ClueClueClue wrote:
http://vimeo.com/109224774

Ok, so now I wanna play a very very emotional ballad I wrote because this thread can't be all fun and games

This is amazing

ClueClueClue, did you make this?

Because if you did, you can put a hashtag #IMadeThis and it'll count for passionpoints. It'll also be part of the Passionboard4ever as a video that anyone can see.


#ISureDid

You should do that. Passionpoints will be useful when we start gambling with them (which will inevitably happen).


What ? We will gamble with our points ?
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
LoneYoShi
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
France1348 Posts
October 17 2014 12:37 GMT
#10073
On October 17 2014 21:33 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 21:30 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:28 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:27 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:23 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:20 eurTsItniH wrote:
On October 17 2014 20:22 ClueClueClue wrote:
http://vimeo.com/109224774

Ok, so now I wanna play a very very emotional ballad I wrote because this thread can't be all fun and games

This is amazing

ClueClueClue, did you make this?

Because if you did, you can put a hashtag #IMadeThis and it'll count for passionpoints. It'll also be part of the Passionboard4ever as a video that anyone can see.


#ISureDid

You should do that. Passionpoints will be useful when we start gambling with them (which will inevitably happen).


When global warming makes most of the world's land masses uninhabitable, will I be able to buy real estate on the moon with them?

I edited my original post and added the hashtag after the link. Was that the way to go?

Yes to both questions. I think that you're one of the few (if not the only) person to have made an original content video.


I got in a tad late on the action. Gotta use those #comebackmechanics.

Honestly, there are only like ~200 unique posters on here, so you'll be able to claw a lot of points pretty quickly.

I feel like since I'm the biggest shitposter on this thread, I should remind you that the #passionboard4ever won't be around for every thread, only for Blizzcon or SPL Finals. In other words, don't take all the spam and apply it to other threads.


Yeah, it's kinda weird to be allowed to post that freely. I love this thread, but I also thank God (and the mods) the other threads are monitored a bit more closely...
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 17 2014 12:37 GMT
#10074
On October 17 2014 21:35 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 21:33 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:30 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:28 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:27 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:23 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:20 eurTsItniH wrote:
On October 17 2014 20:22 ClueClueClue wrote:
http://vimeo.com/109224774

Ok, so now I wanna play a very very emotional ballad I wrote because this thread can't be all fun and games

This is amazing

ClueClueClue, did you make this?

Because if you did, you can put a hashtag #IMadeThis and it'll count for passionpoints. It'll also be part of the Passionboard4ever as a video that anyone can see.


#ISureDid

You should do that. Passionpoints will be useful when we start gambling with them (which will inevitably happen).


When global warming makes most of the world's land masses uninhabitable, will I be able to buy real estate on the moon with them?

I edited my original post and added the hashtag after the link. Was that the way to go?

Yes to both questions. I think that you're one of the few (if not the only) person to have made an original content video.


I got in a tad late on the action. Gotta use those #comebackmechanics.

Honestly, there are only like ~200 unique posters on here, so you'll be able to claw a lot of points pretty quickly.

I feel like since I'm the biggest shitposter on this thread, I should remind you that the #passionboard4ever won't be around for every thread, only for Blizzcon or SPL Finals. In other words, don't take all the spam and apply it to other threads.

I really hope the SPL Finals passionboard won't be personal but team vs. team, for the SPL feel. I don't know if that's easy to make though

"Let us know who YOU think will win today's match, tweet @Die4EverDM and hashtag either #SKTWin or #KTWin"
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 17 2014 12:38 GMT
#10075
On October 17 2014 21:36 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 21:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:23 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:20 eurTsItniH wrote:
On October 17 2014 20:22 ClueClueClue wrote:
http://vimeo.com/109224774

Ok, so now I wanna play a very very emotional ballad I wrote because this thread can't be all fun and games

This is amazing

ClueClueClue, did you make this?

Because if you did, you can put a hashtag #IMadeThis and it'll count for passionpoints. It'll also be part of the Passionboard4ever as a video that anyone can see.


#ISureDid

You should do that. Passionpoints will be useful when we start gambling with them (which will inevitably happen).


What ? We will gamble with our points ?

I mean... I'm gonna gamble passionpoints. The rest of you can join.
kiss kiss fall in love
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 17 2014 12:40 GMT
#10076
On October 17 2014 21:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 21:36 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:23 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:20 eurTsItniH wrote:
On October 17 2014 20:22 ClueClueClue wrote:
http://vimeo.com/109224774

Ok, so now I wanna play a very very emotional ballad I wrote because this thread can't be all fun and games

This is amazing

ClueClueClue, did you make this?

Because if you did, you can put a hashtag #IMadeThis and it'll count for passionpoints. It'll also be part of the Passionboard4ever as a video that anyone can see.


#ISureDid

You should do that. Passionpoints will be useful when we start gambling with them (which will inevitably happen).


What ? We will gamble with our points ?

I mean... I'm gonna gamble passionpoints. The rest of you can join.

well there should be some kind of event or something to gamble passionpoints on
hmm............
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
October 17 2014 12:41 GMT
#10077
On October 17 2014 21:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 21:36 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:23 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:20 eurTsItniH wrote:
On October 17 2014 20:22 ClueClueClue wrote:
http://vimeo.com/109224774

Ok, so now I wanna play a very very emotional ballad I wrote because this thread can't be all fun and games

This is amazing

ClueClueClue, did you make this?

Because if you did, you can put a hashtag #IMadeThis and it'll count for passionpoints. It'll also be part of the Passionboard4ever as a video that anyone can see.


#ISureDid

You should do that. Passionpoints will be useful when we start gambling with them (which will inevitably happen).


What ? We will gamble with our points ?

I mean... I'm gonna gamble passionpoints. The rest of you can join.


I support a Protoss so i'm sure i'll go allin
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
sudete
Profile Joined December 2012
Singapore3054 Posts
October 17 2014 12:43 GMT
#10078
Still no news on casters?
Year of MaxPax
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
October 17 2014 12:45 GMT
#10079
On October 17 2014 21:43 sudete wrote:
Still no news on casters?


I would love a tri cast of Dustin Browder, David Kim and Mike Morhaim.

Or maybe Mike and Kim it would be a lot of fun
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 17 2014 12:47 GMT
#10080
On October 17 2014 21:41 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 21:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:36 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:23 ClueClueClue wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 21:20 eurTsItniH wrote:
On October 17 2014 20:22 ClueClueClue wrote:
http://vimeo.com/109224774

Ok, so now I wanna play a very very emotional ballad I wrote because this thread can't be all fun and games

This is amazing

ClueClueClue, did you make this?

Because if you did, you can put a hashtag #IMadeThis and it'll count for passionpoints. It'll also be part of the Passionboard4ever as a video that anyone can see.


#ISureDid

You should do that. Passionpoints will be useful when we start gambling with them (which will inevitably happen).


What ? We will gamble with our points ?

I mean... I'm gonna gamble passionpoints. The rest of you can join.


I support a Protoss so i'm sure i'll go allin


Be great. This way, we also have to get our points back if we lose them, generating more hype.
kiss kiss fall in love
Prev 1 502 503 504 505 506 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 440
White-Ra 150
910 46
Dota 2
monkeys_forever319
NeuroSwarm140
Super Smash Bros
PPMD82
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8708
Liquid`Hasu1439
Trikslyr86
Other Games
summit1g9294
Liquid`RaSZi3254
shahzam589
JimRising 338
C9.Mang0192
B2W.Neo172
ArmadaUGS89
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream304
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
gamesdonequick17
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1115
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 4m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.