• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:05
CEST 23:05
KST 06:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6997 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 328

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 326 327 328 329 330 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 03:59 GMT
#6541
On October 15 2014 12:58 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 12:57 y0su wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:55 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:54 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:53 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:52 y0su wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:51 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:48 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
What if I make it big AND RED??

How about this????

Or this????

yes, that actually gives you more

knew it!

I just hope i can make it to 1000 posts by the end of the night

wont happen in 6 minutes but hopefully before i go to sleep

I thought you meant 1k 'in this thread'! If you're up and active you could get pretty close to total posts (unfortunately I think the passion is lost as US goes to bed and EU goes to work).

I already have 1k in this thread.
I was thinking maybe I could get 28k today but I fell quite short due to other people making fun of me

i feel so weaksauce, but i shant give up
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 15 2014 03:59 GMT
#6542
On October 15 2014 12:58 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 12:57 y0su wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:55 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:54 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:53 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:52 y0su wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:51 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:48 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
What if I make it big AND RED??

How about this????

Or this????

yes, that actually gives you more

knew it!

I just hope i can make it to 1000 posts by the end of the night

wont happen in 6 minutes but hopefully before i go to sleep

I thought you meant 1k 'in this thread'! If you're up and active you could get pretty close to total posts (unfortunately I think the passion is lost as US goes to bed and EU goes to work).

I already have 1k in this thread.
I was thinking maybe I could get 28k today but I fell quite short due to other people making fun of me

and now I thought you meant 28k in one day... passion might keep me awake but not necessarily alert!!
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 04:01:13
October 15 2014 03:59 GMT
#6543
On October 15 2014 12:57 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 12:55 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:52 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:50 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:48 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:47 ZigguratOfUr wrote:


Damn. I was ready to post stuff like this.

You aren't thinking hard enough, there are always ways to exploit this to gain millions of characters. I won't though because I'm too self-righteous and it would look super suspicious if my characters per post suddenly jumped


Well yeah. You could go back to old posts that nobody would look at and paste in immense texts.

yea but then you'll be suspected for cheating, and I'll just make my script show me links to the huge posts in the thread, or maybe just yours, or maybe the ones that were edited long after being posted


But you wouldn't notice if a person, say, choosing a name completely at random The_Templar, did that from the first day on, and maintained such a lead by cheating incrementally. #LRconspiracytheories.

Check my posts, I only add hidden characters once and it's just one sentence


All 1200 of them? I don't have that much passion. But don't worry I have faith in your LR passion; I believe you.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 03:59 GMT
#6544
WHAT ABOUT THIS ???
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 04:01 GMT
#6545
On October 15 2014 12:57 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 12:55 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:54 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:53 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:52 y0su wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:51 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:48 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
What if I make it big AND RED??

How about this????

Or this????

yes, that actually gives you more

knew it!

I just hope i can make it to 1000 posts by the end of the night

wont happen in 6 minutes but hopefully before i go to sleep

I thought you meant 1k 'in this thread'! If you're up and active you could get pretty close to total posts (unfortunately I think the passion is lost as US goes to bed and EU goes to work).

eventually hopefully i get 1k in this, im at 320ish i think so im a good way there
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 04:01 GMT
#6546
for how active I'm trying to be, I have suprisingly few posts in this thread :/
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 04:02 GMT
#6547
I guess I need to gay the place us EVEN MORE!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
October 15 2014 04:02 GMT
#6548
That'd put you at like 60% of total posts in this thread? Do it!
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
October 15 2014 04:03 GMT
#6549
On October 15 2014 12:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
WHAT ABOUT THIS ???

You know we also have dark blue too right?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 04:04 GMT
#6550
On October 15 2014 12:59 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 12:57 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:55 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:52 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:50 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:48 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:47 ZigguratOfUr wrote:


Damn. I was ready to post stuff like this.

You aren't thinking hard enough, there are always ways to exploit this to gain millions of characters. I won't though because I'm too self-righteous and it would look super suspicious if my characters per post suddenly jumped


Well yeah. You could go back to old posts that nobody would look at and paste in immense texts.

yea but then you'll be suspected for cheating, and I'll just make my script show me links to the huge posts in the thread, or maybe just yours, or maybe the ones that were edited long after being posted


But you wouldn't notice if a person, say, choosing a name completely at random The_Templar, did that from the first day on, and maintained such a lead by cheating incrementally. #LRconspiracytheories.

Check my posts, I only add hidden characters once and it's just one sentence


All 1200 of them? I don't have that much passion. But don't worry I have faith in your LR passion; I believe you.

this one
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 04:04 GMT
#6551
This thread has devolved due to the usage of colored text. Pls stop
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 04:04 GMT
#6552
On October 15 2014 13:03 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 12:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
WHAT ABOUT THIS ???

You know we also have dark blue too right?


Oh shit, I didn't realize! What other colours are there?!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 04:05:30
October 15 2014 04:04 GMT
#6553
On October 15 2014 13:04 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 13:03 Seeker wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
WHAT ABOUT THIS ???

You know we also have dark blue too right?


Oh shit, I didn't realize! What other colours are there?!

Just those
No, really
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 04:05:56
October 15 2014 04:05 GMT
#6554
On October 15 2014 12:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
WHAT ABOUT THIS ???

WHAT ABOUT THIS ???
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
October 15 2014 04:05 GMT
#6555
On October 15 2014 13:04 The_Templar wrote:
This thread has devolved due to the usage of colored text. Pls stop


Weren't people discussing how to make a career out of being a semen donor earlier?

Must be pretty hard to devolve further than that.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 04:06 GMT
#6556
On October 15 2014 13:04 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 13:04 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 13:03 Seeker wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
WHAT ABOUT THIS ???

You know we also have dark blue too right?


Oh shit, I didn't realize! What other colours are there?!

Just those

I was hoping for the full rainbow

It'd get pretty fabulous in here.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 04:06 GMT
#6557
On October 15 2014 13:05 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 12:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
WHAT ABOUT THIS ???

+ Show Spoiler +
WHAT ABOUT THIS ???

seriously stop -.-
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 04:06 GMT
#6558
On October 15 2014 13:04 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 13:03 Seeker wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
WHAT ABOUT THIS ???

You know we also have dark blue too right?


Oh shit, I didn't realize! What other colours are there?!

not purple and orange i already tried those
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 04:06 GMT
#6559
On October 15 2014 13:05 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 13:04 The_Templar wrote:
This thread has devolved due to the usage of colored text. Pls stop


Weren't people discussing how to make a career out of being a semen donor earlier?

Must be pretty hard to devolve further than that.

That was because GumBa is moving to canada though.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 04:06 GMT
#6560
[image loading]
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 326 327 328 329 330 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 147
ZombieGrub41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15125
Calm 1839
scan(afreeca) 24
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto30
LuMiX1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King41
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4416
Liquid`Hasu706
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2170
shahzam527
RotterdaM352
WinterStarcraft326
ToD239
C9.Mang0227
Dewaltoss52
JuggernautJason49
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1085
Other Games
• imaqtpie1071
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 55m
INu's Battles
13h 55m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 55m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.