• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:55
CEST 10:55
KST 17:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8231 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 327

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 325 326 327 328 329 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 03:44 GMT
#6521
On October 15 2014 12:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
what about this, does this count for more?

It only reads the output, so no, it doesn't.
Although this would count as more and is harder to see.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 15 2014 03:44 GMT
#6522
On October 15 2014 12:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
what about this, does this count for more?

no lol, the tags don't count as characters at all
"Expert" mods4ever.com
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 03:46 GMT
#6523
What if I make it big AND RED??
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 03:47 GMT
#6524
On October 15 2014 12:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
What if I make it big AND RED??

Stop :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 03:49:02
October 15 2014 03:47 GMT
#6525





Damn. I was ready to post stuff like this.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 03:49:09
October 15 2014 03:48 GMT
#6526
On October 15 2014 12:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
What if I make it big AND RED??

How about this????
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 03:48 GMT
#6527
On October 15 2014 12:47 ZigguratOfUr wrote:


Damn. I was ready to post stuff like this.

You aren't thinking hard enough, there are always ways to exploit this to gain millions of characters. I won't though because I'm too self-righteous and it would look super suspicious if my characters per post suddenly jumped
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 03:51:07
October 15 2014 03:50 GMT
#6528
On October 15 2014 12:48 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 12:47 ZigguratOfUr wrote:


Damn. I was ready to post stuff like this.

You aren't thinking hard enough, there are always ways to exploit this to gain millions of characters. I won't though because I'm too self-righteous and it would look super suspicious if my characters per post suddenly jumped


Well yeah. You could go back to old posts that nobody would look at and paste in immense texts.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 03:52:04
October 15 2014 03:51 GMT
#6529
On October 15 2014 12:48 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 12:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
What if I make it big AND RED??

How about this????

Or this????
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 03:52:25
October 15 2014 03:52 GMT
#6530
On October 15 2014 12:51 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 12:48 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
What if I make it big AND RED??

How about this????

[blue]Or this????[/blue

yes, that actually gives you more
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 15 2014 03:52 GMT
#6531
On October 15 2014 12:50 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 12:48 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:47 ZigguratOfUr wrote:


Damn. I was ready to post stuff like this.

You aren't thinking hard enough, there are always ways to exploit this to gain millions of characters. I won't though because I'm too self-righteous and it would look super suspicious if my characters per post suddenly jumped


Well yeah. You could go back to old posts that nobody would look at and paste in immense texts.

yea but then you'll be suspected for cheating, and I'll just make my script show me links to the huge posts in the thread, or maybe just yours, or maybe the ones that were edited long after being posted
"Expert" mods4ever.com
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 03:52 GMT
#6532
On October 15 2014 12:50 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 12:48 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:47 ZigguratOfUr wrote:


Damn. I was ready to post stuff like this.

You aren't thinking hard enough, there are always ways to exploit this to gain millions of characters. I won't though because I'm too self-righteous and it would look super suspicious if my characters per post suddenly jumped


Well yeah. You could go back to old posts that nobody would look at and paste in immense texts.

I suppose that is one way. If you paid attention to the passionboard4ever stats it would be noticeable because of the number of characters increasing without the board listing a huge increase
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 03:53 GMT
#6533
On October 15 2014 12:52 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 12:51 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:48 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
What if I make it big AND RED??

How about this????

Or this????

yes, that actually gives you more

knew it!
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 03:53 GMT
#6534
On October 15 2014 12:52 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 12:50 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:48 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:47 ZigguratOfUr wrote:


Damn. I was ready to post stuff like this.

You aren't thinking hard enough, there are always ways to exploit this to gain millions of characters. I won't though because I'm too self-righteous and it would look super suspicious if my characters per post suddenly jumped


Well yeah. You could go back to old posts that nobody would look at and paste in immense texts.

yea but then you'll be suspected for cheating, and I'll just make my script show me links to the huge posts in the thread, or maybe just yours, or maybe the ones that were edited long after being posted

You can do it without editing. Huge posts would pick it up, unless you were being careful
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 03:54 GMT
#6535
On October 15 2014 12:53 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 12:52 y0su wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:51 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:48 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
What if I make it big AND RED??

How about this????

Or this????

yes, that actually gives you more

knew it!

I just hope i can make it to 1000 posts by the end of the night
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 03:55 GMT
#6536
On October 15 2014 12:54 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 12:53 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:52 y0su wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:51 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:48 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
What if I make it big AND RED??

How about this????

Or this????

yes, that actually gives you more

knew it!

I just hope i can make it to 1000 posts by the end of the night

wont happen in 6 minutes but hopefully before i go to sleep
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 03:56:30
October 15 2014 03:55 GMT
#6537
On October 15 2014 12:52 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 12:50 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:48 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:47 ZigguratOfUr wrote:


Damn. I was ready to post stuff like this.

You aren't thinking hard enough, there are always ways to exploit this to gain millions of characters. I won't though because I'm too self-righteous and it would look super suspicious if my characters per post suddenly jumped


Well yeah. You could go back to old posts that nobody would look at and paste in immense texts.

yea but then you'll be suspected for cheating, and I'll just make my script show me links to the huge posts in the thread, or maybe just yours, or maybe the ones that were edited long after being posted


But you wouldn't notice if a person, say, choosing a name completely at random The_Templar, did that from the first day on, and maintained such a lead by cheating incrementally. #LRconspiracytheories.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 03:57 GMT
#6538
On October 15 2014 12:55 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 12:52 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:50 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:48 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:47 ZigguratOfUr wrote:


Damn. I was ready to post stuff like this.

You aren't thinking hard enough, there are always ways to exploit this to gain millions of characters. I won't though because I'm too self-righteous and it would look super suspicious if my characters per post suddenly jumped


Well yeah. You could go back to old posts that nobody would look at and paste in immense texts.

yea but then you'll be suspected for cheating, and I'll just make my script show me links to the huge posts in the thread, or maybe just yours, or maybe the ones that were edited long after being posted


But you wouldn't notice if a person, say, choosing a name completely at random The_Templar, did that from the first day on, and maintained such a lead by cheating incrementally. #LRconspiracytheories.

Check my posts, I only add hidden characters once and it's just one sentence
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 15 2014 03:57 GMT
#6539
On October 15 2014 12:55 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 12:54 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:53 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:52 y0su wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:51 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:48 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
What if I make it big AND RED??

How about this????

Or this????

yes, that actually gives you more

knew it!

I just hope i can make it to 1000 posts by the end of the night

wont happen in 6 minutes but hopefully before i go to sleep

I thought you meant 1k 'in this thread'! If you're up and active you could get pretty close to total posts (unfortunately I think the passion is lost as US goes to bed and EU goes to work).
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 03:59:03
October 15 2014 03:58 GMT
#6540
On October 15 2014 12:57 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 12:55 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:54 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:53 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:52 y0su wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:51 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:48 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 12:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
What if I make it big AND RED??

How about this????

Or this????

yes, that actually gives you more

knew it!

I just hope i can make it to 1000 posts by the end of the night

wont happen in 6 minutes but hopefully before i go to sleep

I thought you meant 1k 'in this thread'! If you're up and active you could get pretty close to total posts (unfortunately I think the passion is lost as US goes to bed and EU goes to work).

I already have 1k in this thread.
I was thinking maybe I could get 28k today but I fell quite short due to other people making fun of me
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 325 326 327 328 329 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1181
GuemChi 631
Hyun 494
firebathero 416
BeSt 328
Leta 216
Soma 192
Mong 147
Hyuk 139
Shine 99
[ Show more ]
PianO 63
Hm[arnc] 57
910 49
sSak 47
Bale 24
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 21
HiyA 19
Shinee 18
Noble 13
Sharp 5
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1273
shoxiejesuss785
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King344
Other Games
summit1g8582
gofns5025
ceh9634
JimRising 439
KnowMe137
Trikslyr32
Pyrionflax2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick445
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos794
• Stunt418
Other Games
• Shiphtur431
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 5m
Patches Events
7h 5m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.