On October 15 2014 11:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Did you watch that smash bros match?
Did you watch that smash bros match?
Later. I'm on my phone
| Forum Index > Closed |
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go! Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly. Post on the future of this thread. | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On October 15 2014 11:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 11:05 GumBa wrote: Can we get another passionboard update before I go to sleep ? Did you watch that smash bros match? Later. I'm on my phone | ||
|
y0su
Finland7871 Posts
On October 15 2014 11:06 Darkhorse wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 11:05 GumBa wrote: Can we get another passionboard update before I go to sleep ? If you go to sleep you get cut from the passionboard Redbull needs to hop on this | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
| ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
On October 15 2014 11:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 11:05 GumBa wrote: Can we get another passionboard update before I go to sleep ? Did you watch that smash bros match? i did | ||
|
AWalker9
United Kingdom7229 Posts
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On October 15 2014 11:07 y0su wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 11:06 Darkhorse wrote: On October 15 2014 11:05 GumBa wrote: Can we get another passionboard update before I go to sleep ? If you go to sleep you get cut from the passionboard Redbull needs to hop on this They are already going to win Blizzcon I think they can relax for now | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 15 2014 11:07 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 11:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On October 15 2014 11:05 GumBa wrote: Can we get another passionboard update before I go to sleep ? Did you watch that smash bros match? Later. I'm on my phone You're ALWAYS on your phone >.> | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On October 15 2014 11:07 AWalker9 wrote: Die4ever pls He might be asleep too | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On October 15 2014 11:06 Darkhorse wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 11:05 GumBa wrote: Can we get another passionboard update before I go to sleep ? If you go to sleep you get cut from the passionboard Get on my level first | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 15 2014 11:07 Darkhorse wrote: He might be asleep too It's 10pm in the US... | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On October 15 2014 11:06 Darkhorse wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 11:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On October 15 2014 11:05 GumBa wrote: Can we get another passionboard update before I go to sleep ? Did you watch that smash bros match? Just watch match 4 ya, that was pretty crazy | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On October 15 2014 11:07 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 11:07 GumBa wrote: On October 15 2014 11:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On October 15 2014 11:05 GumBa wrote: Can we get another passionboard update before I go to sleep ? Did you watch that smash bros match? Later. I'm on my phone You're ALWAYS on your phone >.> Seems that way haha. Been posting everything from my phone in this thread xD | ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
On October 15 2014 11:08 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 11:07 Darkhorse wrote: On October 15 2014 11:07 AWalker9 wrote: Die4ever pls He might be asleep too It's 10pm in the US... maybe he taken a 7pm west coast nap??? | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On October 15 2014 11:08 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 11:07 Darkhorse wrote: On October 15 2014 11:07 AWalker9 wrote: Die4ever pls He might be asleep too It's 10pm in the US... I'm about to go to sleep at 10 PM… I have work at 6 AM and then class after. NEED MAH SLEEP | ||
|
AWalker9
United Kingdom7229 Posts
On October 15 2014 11:09 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 11:07 The_Templar wrote: On October 15 2014 11:07 GumBa wrote: On October 15 2014 11:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On October 15 2014 11:05 GumBa wrote: Can we get another passionboard update before I go to sleep ? Did you watch that smash bros match? Later. I'm on my phone You're ALWAYS on your phone >.> Seems that way haha. Been posting everything from my phone in this thread xD Phone passion | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On October 15 2014 11:08 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 11:06 Darkhorse wrote: On October 15 2014 11:05 GumBa wrote: Can we get another passionboard update before I go to sleep ? If you go to sleep you get cut from the passionboard Get on my level first Too busy son. I also suck at Paint/Photoshop TT | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
| ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
On October 15 2014 11:09 Darkhorse wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 11:08 The_Templar wrote: On October 15 2014 11:07 Darkhorse wrote: On October 15 2014 11:07 AWalker9 wrote: Die4ever pls He might be asleep too It's 10pm in the US... I'm about to go to sleep at 10 PM… I have work at 6 AM and then class after. NEED MAH SLEEP pashun replaces sleep, too stronk | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
| ||
|
AWalker9
United Kingdom7229 Posts
On October 15 2014 11:10 Darkhorse wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 11:08 GumBa wrote: On October 15 2014 11:06 Darkhorse wrote: On October 15 2014 11:05 GumBa wrote: Can we get another passionboard update before I go to sleep ? If you go to sleep you get cut from the passionboard Get on my level first Too busy son. I also suck at Paint/Photoshop TT So do I. I use PowerPoint | ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Bisu FanTaSy firebathero Stork Hyuk Zeus actioN [ Show more ] Mini Soma Rush EffOrt Soulkey Last Light ZerO Snow Mong Dewaltoss PianO Pusan Sea.KH Killer JYJ hero Barracks Free Shinee NotJumperer ToSsGirL Yoon Bale Aegong Sharp Shine sorry HiyA yabsab Sacsri Noble Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns33593 singsing1743 B2W.Neo660 crisheroes260 DeMusliM225 hiko152 Livibee107 byalli47 ZerO(Twitch)7 |
|
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|