• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:26
CEST 23:26
KST 06:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9254 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 315

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 313 314 315 316 317 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 15 2014 02:03 GMT
#6281
On October 15 2014 11:02 IntoTheheart wrote:
I wonder how TB feels when he reads stuff like us talking about our ages. :D

Passionate? Cynical?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 02:03 GMT
#6282
On October 15 2014 11:02 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 11:02 IntoTheheart wrote:
I wonder how TB feels when he reads stuff like us talking about our ages. :D

why because hes 3x as old as templar and me?

He's 28...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 15 2014 02:03 GMT
#6283
On October 15 2014 11:02 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 11:02 IntoTheheart wrote:
I wonder how TB feels when he reads stuff like us talking about our ages. :D

why because hes 3x as old as templar and me?

He's only like 28
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 02:03 GMT
#6284
On October 15 2014 11:02 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 11:00 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:59 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:57 GumBa wrote:
You can't buy age

Come on GumBa. I was 14 when I signed up to TL. Get with the times.

Also, this is my desktop right now
[image loading]

Maze runner?

Was making this
[image loading]

is it wrong i would pay money to watch in theaters?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 15 2014 02:03 GMT
#6285
On October 15 2014 11:02 IntoTheheart wrote:
I wonder how TB feels when he reads stuff like us talking about our ages. :D

probably close to how I feel - you get used to it :D
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 02:03 GMT
#6286
On October 15 2014 11:01 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:59 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:57 GumBa wrote:
You can't buy age

Come on GumBa. I was 14 when I signed up to TL. Get with the times.

Also, this is my desktop right now
[image loading]

I see lotr

Was making this
[image loading]
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 15 2014 02:03 GMT
#6287
On October 15 2014 11:02 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 11:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:59 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:57 GumBa wrote:
You can't buy age

Come on GumBa. I was 14 when I signed up to TL. Get with the times.

Also, this is my desktop right now
[image loading]

I see lotr

Always a plus

Double plus
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 02:04 GMT
#6288
On October 15 2014 11:03 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 11:02 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 11:00 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:59 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:57 GumBa wrote:
You can't buy age

Come on GumBa. I was 14 when I signed up to TL. Get with the times.

Also, this is my desktop right now
[image loading]

Maze runner?

Was making this
[image loading]

is it wrong i would pay money to watch in theaters?

I definitely would :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 02:04 GMT
#6289
On October 15 2014 11:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 11:02 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 11:02 IntoTheheart wrote:
I wonder how TB feels when he reads stuff like us talking about our ages. :D

why because hes 3x as old as templar and me?

He's 28...

actually hes 30, i was just messing if that wasnt obvious
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 15 2014 02:04 GMT
#6290
On October 15 2014 11:04 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 11:03 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 11:02 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 11:00 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:59 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:57 GumBa wrote:
You can't buy age

Come on GumBa. I was 14 when I signed up to TL. Get with the times.

Also, this is my desktop right now
[image loading]

Maze runner?

Was making this
[image loading]

is it wrong i would pay money to watch in theaters?

I definitely would :D

on IMAX
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 02:05 GMT
#6291
On October 15 2014 11:03 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 11:02 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 11:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:59 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:57 GumBa wrote:
You can't buy age

Come on GumBa. I was 14 when I signed up to TL. Get with the times.

Also, this is my desktop right now
[image loading]

I see lotr

Always a plus

Double plus

return of the king is triple plus
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 02:05 GMT
#6292
On October 15 2014 11:04 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 11:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 11:03 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 11:02 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 11:00 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:59 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:57 GumBa wrote:
You can't buy age

Come on GumBa. I was 14 when I signed up to TL. Get with the times.

Also, this is my desktop right now
[image loading]

Maze runner?

Was making this
[image loading]

is it wrong i would pay money to watch in theaters?

I definitely would :D

on IMAX

I wasn't skilled enough to change to twitchTV
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 02:05 GMT
#6293
On October 15 2014 11:04 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 11:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 11:03 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 11:02 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 11:00 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:59 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:57 GumBa wrote:
You can't buy age

Come on GumBa. I was 14 when I signed up to TL. Get with the times.

Also, this is my desktop right now
[image loading]

Maze runner?

Was making this
[image loading]

is it wrong i would pay money to watch in theaters?

I definitely would :D

on IMAX

goes without saying, no?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 02:05 GMT
#6294
On October 15 2014 11:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 11:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 11:02 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 11:02 IntoTheheart wrote:
I wonder how TB feels when he reads stuff like us talking about our ages. :D

why because hes 3x as old as templar and me?

He's 28...

actually hes 30, i was just messing if that wasnt obvious


not obvious enough i guess
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 15 2014 02:05 GMT
#6295
Can we get another passionboard update before I go to sleep ?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 02:06 GMT
#6296
On October 15 2014 11:05 GumBa wrote:
Can we get another passionboard update before I go to sleep ?


Did you watch that smash bros match?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 15 2014 02:06 GMT
#6297
On October 15 2014 11:05 GumBa wrote:
Can we get another passionboard update before I go to sleep ?

I too would like this
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 15 2014 02:06 GMT
#6298
On October 15 2014 11:05 GumBa wrote:
Can we get another passionboard update before I go to sleep ?

If you go to sleep you get cut from the passionboard
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 02:06 GMT
#6299
On October 15 2014 11:05 GumBa wrote:
Can we get another passionboard update before I go to sleep ?

please
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 15 2014 02:06 GMT
#6300
On October 15 2014 11:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 11:05 GumBa wrote:
Can we get another passionboard update before I go to sleep ?


Did you watch that smash bros match?

Just watch match 4
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Prev 1 313 314 315 316 317 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 549
ProTech169
RuFF_SC2 114
Nina 99
Liquid`TLO 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17944
firebathero 90
PianO 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever272
canceldota49
League of Legends
Doublelift3345
Counter-Strike
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
PPMD40
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu912
Other Games
summit1g5339
FrodaN1260
shahzam507
mouzStarbuck273
ToD267
B2W.Neo259
C9.Mang0228
RotterdaM96
Mew2King51
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile147
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1204
• Shiphtur627
Upcoming Events
OSC
49m
Replay Cast
1h 34m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.