• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:54
CEST 20:54
KST 03:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9354 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 254

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 252 253 254 255 256 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 14 2014 22:02 GMT
#5061
On October 15 2014 06:58 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 06:57 Zealously wrote:
I'll find something fun to put on a random page when I wake up

How cruel. We really are just test animals for you


Yes

(I tried to put a Life picture here like I did with the DENIED stamp on 248 but it wasn't transparent so people would have been upset)
AdministratorBreak the chains
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 22:02 GMT
#5062
On October 15 2014 07:02 AWalker9 wrote:
Holy crap like 30 pages since I left o.O

Welcum back babez
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 14 2014 22:03 GMT
#5063
On October 15 2014 06:43 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
wtf shelly

? I didn't do anything
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 22:03 GMT
#5064
On October 15 2014 07:02 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 06:58 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:57 Zealously wrote:
I'll find something fun to put on a random page when I wake up

How cruel. We really are just test animals for you


Yes

(I tried to put a Life picture here like I did with the DENIED stamp on 248 but it wasn't transparent so people would have been upset)

Literally gone mad with power
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 22:03 GMT
#5065
On October 15 2014 07:02 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:02 AWalker9 wrote:
Holy crap like 30 pages since I left o.O

Welcum back babez


Thanks hot stuff
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 14 2014 22:03 GMT
#5066
On October 15 2014 07:00 REyeM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 06:59 JamesT wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:57 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:56 The_Templar wrote:
Oh god what happened on that last page

Zealously unleashed his powers. Some of us didnt make it. I'm sorry

it was crazy enough to change my signature and team logo!


BOOO

I'm sorry, none of the woongjin stars guys made it to blizzcon this year, so I ran a poll on who I should root for and soO won by my deadline
How are you doing today?
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
October 14 2014 22:04 GMT
#5067
On October 15 2014 07:03 JamesT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:00 REyeM wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:59 JamesT wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:57 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:56 The_Templar wrote:
Oh god what happened on that last page

Zealously unleashed his powers. Some of us didnt make it. I'm sorry

it was crazy enough to change my signature and team logo!


BOOO

I'm sorry, none of the woongjin stars guys made it to blizzcon this year, so I ran a poll on who I should root for and soO won by my deadline


KassiA was close tho
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 22:04 GMT
#5068
On October 15 2014 07:02 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:00 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:59 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:58 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:57 Zealously wrote:
I'll find something fun to put on a random page when I wake up

How cruel. We really are just test animals for you

Aren't we all just animals in the end?

I might not be

Confirmed bot.

Dunno what you're talking about GumBa

Dont make me bust out thr captcha!

go right ahead, I'm more than a match, I have R1CH coding I can read ugly letters

This bot is gonna be tough
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 22:05 GMT
#5069
On October 15 2014 07:04 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:02 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:00 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:59 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:58 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:57 Zealously wrote:
I'll find something fun to put on a random page when I wake up

How cruel. We really are just test animals for you

Aren't we all just animals in the end?

I might not be

Confirmed bot.

Dunno what you're talking about GumBa

Dont make me bust out thr captcha!

go right ahead, I'm more than a match, I have R1CH coding I can read ugly letters

This bot is gonna be tough

Get Shellbot to out-bot it.
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 22:05 GMT
#5070
On October 15 2014 07:04 REyeM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:03 JamesT wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:00 REyeM wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:59 JamesT wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:57 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:56 The_Templar wrote:
Oh god what happened on that last page

Zealously unleashed his powers. Some of us didnt make it. I'm sorry

it was crazy enough to change my signature and team logo!


BOOO

I'm sorry, none of the woongjin stars guys made it to blizzcon this year, so I ran a poll on who I should root for and soO won by my deadline


KassiA was close tho

KassiA? Do you mean sOs?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 22:05 GMT
#5071
On October 15 2014 07:03 JamesT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:00 REyeM wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:59 JamesT wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:57 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:56 The_Templar wrote:
Oh god what happened on that last page

Zealously unleashed his powers. Some of us didnt make it. I'm sorry

it was crazy enough to change my signature and team logo!


BOOO

I'm sorry, none of the woongjin stars guys made it to blizzcon this year, so I ran a poll on who I should root for and soO won by my deadline


Impact did good this year, just got crappy Code A groups, like Cure, Rain and Hydra.
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 22:05 GMT
#5072
On October 15 2014 07:04 REyeM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:03 JamesT wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:00 REyeM wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:59 JamesT wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:57 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:56 The_Templar wrote:
Oh god what happened on that last page

Zealously unleashed his powers. Some of us didnt make it. I'm sorry

it was crazy enough to change my signature and team logo!


BOOO

I'm sorry, none of the woongjin stars guys made it to blizzcon this year, so I ran a poll on who I should root for and soO won by my deadline


KassiA was close tho

Kassia was on wjs? I only remember SK zero and Impact as their zergs
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 14 2014 22:05 GMT
#5073
On October 15 2014 07:04 REyeM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:03 JamesT wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:00 REyeM wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:59 JamesT wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:57 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:56 The_Templar wrote:
Oh god what happened on that last page

Zealously unleashed his powers. Some of us didnt make it. I'm sorry

it was crazy enough to change my signature and team logo!


BOOO

I'm sorry, none of the woongjin stars guys made it to blizzcon this year, so I ran a poll on who I should root for and soO won by my deadline


KassiA was close tho

the only reason he didn't make it is because he is on prime
How are you doing today?
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 22:06 GMT
#5074
On October 15 2014 07:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:04 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:02 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:00 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:59 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:58 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:57 Zealously wrote:
I'll find something fun to put on a random page when I wake up

How cruel. We really are just test animals for you

Aren't we all just animals in the end?

I might not be

Confirmed bot.

Dunno what you're talking about GumBa

Dont make me bust out thr captcha!

go right ahead, I'm more than a match, I have R1CH coding I can read ugly letters

This bot is gonna be tough

Get Shellbot to out-bot it.

Shellbot is unruley though. I bust him out only when I am in dire straits
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 22:07 GMT
#5075
On October 15 2014 07:06 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:04 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:02 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:00 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:59 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:58 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
How cruel. We really are just test animals for you

Aren't we all just animals in the end?

I might not be

Confirmed bot.

Dunno what you're talking about GumBa

Dont make me bust out thr captcha!

go right ahead, I'm more than a match, I have R1CH coding I can read ugly letters

This bot is gonna be tough

Get Shellbot to out-bot it.

Shellbot is unruley though. I bust him out only when I am in dire straits

Pretty sure the situation is desperate
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Skrita
Profile Joined May 2011
Czech Republic55 Posts
October 14 2014 22:07 GMT
#5076
Wow got back to see that the jjakji card is totally unnoticed or ignored. Wonder if there is something that just makes everyone gloss over everything taht has jjakji on it. Didnt Artosis promise him a great future?
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 22:07 GMT
#5077
On October 15 2014 07:05 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:03 JamesT wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:00 REyeM wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:59 JamesT wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:57 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:56 The_Templar wrote:
Oh god what happened on that last page

Zealously unleashed his powers. Some of us didnt make it. I'm sorry

it was crazy enough to change my signature and team logo!


BOOO

I'm sorry, none of the woongjin stars guys made it to blizzcon this year, so I ran a poll on who I should root for and soO won by my deadline


Impact did good this year, just got crappy Code A groups, like Cure, Rain and Hydra.

2nd in DH as well
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 22:07 GMT
#5078
On October 15 2014 07:06 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:04 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:02 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:00 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:59 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:58 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
How cruel. We really are just test animals for you

Aren't we all just animals in the end?

I might not be

Confirmed bot.

Dunno what you're talking about GumBa

Dont make me bust out thr captcha!

go right ahead, I'm more than a match, I have R1CH coding I can read ugly letters

This bot is gonna be tough

Get Shellbot to out-bot it.

Shellbot is unruley though. I bust him out only when I am in dire straits


Who bots the botters?
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
October 14 2014 22:07 GMT
#5079
Back to business guys.

FOR SCIENCE!: Scientific quotes for the WCS Finalists

Bomber: Still not filled
Hyun: "However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at." - Stephen Hawking
Zest: Still not filled
Polt: Still not filled
MC: Still not filled
San: Still not filled
Taeja: Still not filled
Stardust: Still not filled
MMA: Still not filled
soO: "Insanity is doing the same thing twice and expecting a different result." - Albert Einstein (allegedly)
Jjakji: Still not filled
herO: Still not filled
Classic: Still not filled
Life: Still not filled
Innovation: "You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else." -Albert Einsten
Jaedong: Still not filled
The world is better when every background has a chance.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 22:08 GMT
#5080
On October 15 2014 07:07 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:05 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:03 JamesT wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:00 REyeM wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:59 JamesT wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:57 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:56 The_Templar wrote:
Oh god what happened on that last page

Zealously unleashed his powers. Some of us didnt make it. I'm sorry

it was crazy enough to change my signature and team logo!


BOOO

I'm sorry, none of the woongjin stars guys made it to blizzcon this year, so I ran a poll on who I should root for and soO won by my deadline


Impact did good this year, just got crappy Code A groups, like Cure, Rain and Hydra.

2nd in DH as well


Hopefully he does well at Winter
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Prev 1 252 253 254 255 256 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 686
UpATreeSC 114
JuggernautJason41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18981
firebathero 188
Rush 127
Dewaltoss 107
Sexy 24
Shine 22
Bale 13
yabsab 11
Djem5 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8074
qojqva1568
monkeys_forever113
Counter-Strike
fl0m1585
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1898
crisheroes1151
Liquid`Hasu783
XaKoH 148
MindelVK11
Other Games
Grubby2852
summit1g1966
Beastyqt689
FrodaN677
ceh9618
ArmadaUGS204
byalli173
C9.Mang0166
KnowMe154
Hui .143
QueenE103
Mew2King66
shahzam5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 32
• 80smullet 12
• FirePhoenix11
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1707
League of Legends
• TFBlade1237
Other Games
• imaqtpie870
• Shiphtur260
• WagamamaTV240
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 6m
Stellar Fest
18h 6m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.