On October 15 2014 06:56 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Well did you even read the text yet?
(also he costs 3 mana and has 3/3 ^^)
Well did you even read the text yet?
(also he costs 3 mana and has 3/3 ^^)
Its too small.
| Forum Index > Closed |
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go! Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly. Post on the future of this thread. | ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On October 15 2014 06:56 The_Red_Viper wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 06:52 Circumstance wrote: On October 15 2014 06:49 The_Red_Viper wrote: On October 15 2014 06:49 GumBa wrote: On October 15 2014 06:47 The_Templar wrote: On October 15 2014 06:47 Circumstance wrote: If Zealously doesn't edit, should it just be Zealously? If he doesn't edit I'll just put Life Put inno. He had the most discussion leading up to 250 Cause of imba cards, that doesn't count Imba? He's just an addable Thaddius. Still vulnerable to BGH, Hex, Polymorph, Freezing Trap, any form of hard removal, and if any of those get used on him, that's a full 10-mana turn down the drain. Well did you even read the text yet? (also he costs 3 mana and has 3/3 ^^) Its too small. | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On October 15 2014 06:57 Zealously wrote: I'll find something fun to put on a random page when I wake up How cruel. We really are just test animals for you | ||
|
JamesT
United States681 Posts
On October 15 2014 06:57 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 06:56 The_Templar wrote: Oh god what happened on that last page Zealously unleashed his powers. Some of us didnt make it. I'm sorry it was crazy enough to change my signature and team logo! | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On October 15 2014 06:58 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 06:57 Zealously wrote: I'll find something fun to put on a random page when I wake up How cruel. We really are just test animals for you Aren't we all just animals in the end? | ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
On October 15 2014 06:58 ZigguratOfUr wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 06:56 The_Red_Viper wrote: On October 15 2014 06:52 Circumstance wrote: On October 15 2014 06:49 The_Red_Viper wrote: On October 15 2014 06:49 GumBa wrote: On October 15 2014 06:47 The_Templar wrote: On October 15 2014 06:47 Circumstance wrote: If Zealously doesn't edit, should it just be Zealously? If he doesn't edit I'll just put Life Put inno. He had the most discussion leading up to 250 Cause of imba cards, that doesn't count Imba? He's just an addable Thaddius. Still vulnerable to BGH, Hex, Polymorph, Freezing Trap, any form of hard removal, and if any of those get used on him, that's a full 10-mana turn down the drain. Well did you even read the text yet? (also he costs 3 mana and has 3/3 ^^) Its too small. Yeah i know, binary code takes too much space ^^ | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 15 2014 06:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 06:58 GumBa wrote: On October 15 2014 06:57 Zealously wrote: I'll find something fun to put on a random page when I wake up How cruel. We really are just test animals for you Aren't we all just animals in the end? I might not be | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On October 15 2014 06:59 JamesT wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 06:57 GumBa wrote: On October 15 2014 06:56 The_Templar wrote: Oh god what happened on that last page Zealously unleashed his powers. Some of us didnt make it. I'm sorry it was crazy enough to change my signature and team logo! Nice team flair! | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On October 15 2014 06:59 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 06:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On October 15 2014 06:58 GumBa wrote: On October 15 2014 06:57 Zealously wrote: I'll find something fun to put on a random page when I wake up How cruel. We really are just test animals for you Aren't we all just animals in the end? I might not be You're actually passion incarnate. | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 15 2014 07:00 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 06:59 JamesT wrote: On October 15 2014 06:57 GumBa wrote: On October 15 2014 06:56 The_Templar wrote: Oh god what happened on that last page Zealously unleashed his powers. Some of us didnt make it. I'm sorry it was crazy enough to change my signature and team logo! Nice team flair! He's rooting for soO over INnoVation | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On October 15 2014 06:59 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 06:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On October 15 2014 06:58 GumBa wrote: On October 15 2014 06:57 Zealously wrote: I'll find something fun to put on a random page when I wake up How cruel. We really are just test animals for you Aren't we all just animals in the end? I might not be Confirmed bot. | ||
|
REyeM
2674 Posts
On October 15 2014 06:59 JamesT wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 06:57 GumBa wrote: On October 15 2014 06:56 The_Templar wrote: Oh god what happened on that last page Zealously unleashed his powers. Some of us didnt make it. I'm sorry it was crazy enough to change my signature and team logo! BOOO | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On October 15 2014 07:00 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 07:00 GumBa wrote: On October 15 2014 06:59 JamesT wrote: On October 15 2014 06:57 GumBa wrote: On October 15 2014 06:56 The_Templar wrote: Oh god what happened on that last page Zealously unleashed his powers. Some of us didnt make it. I'm sorry it was crazy enough to change my signature and team logo! Nice team flair! He's rooting for soO over INnoVation Still a nice team flair. | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 15 2014 07:00 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 06:59 The_Templar wrote: On October 15 2014 06:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On October 15 2014 06:58 GumBa wrote: On October 15 2014 06:57 Zealously wrote: I'll find something fun to put on a random page when I wake up How cruel. We really are just test animals for you Aren't we all just animals in the end? I might not be Confirmed bot. Dunno what you're talking about GumBa | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On October 15 2014 07:00 IntoTheheart wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 06:59 The_Templar wrote: On October 15 2014 06:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On October 15 2014 06:58 GumBa wrote: On October 15 2014 06:57 Zealously wrote: I'll find something fun to put on a random page when I wake up How cruel. We really are just test animals for you Aren't we all just animals in the end? I might not be You're actually passion incarnate. He wishes | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 15 2014 07:01 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 07:00 The_Templar wrote: On October 15 2014 07:00 GumBa wrote: On October 15 2014 06:59 JamesT wrote: On October 15 2014 06:57 GumBa wrote: On October 15 2014 06:56 The_Templar wrote: Oh god what happened on that last page Zealously unleashed his powers. Some of us didnt make it. I'm sorry it was crazy enough to change my signature and team logo! Nice team flair! He's rooting for soO over INnoVation Still a nice team flair. Actually, I forgot. Are you a soO fan or just SKT/INnoVation? | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On October 15 2014 07:01 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 07:00 GumBa wrote: On October 15 2014 06:59 The_Templar wrote: On October 15 2014 06:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On October 15 2014 06:58 GumBa wrote: On October 15 2014 06:57 Zealously wrote: I'll find something fun to put on a random page when I wake up How cruel. We really are just test animals for you Aren't we all just animals in the end? I might not be Confirmed bot. Dunno what you're talking about GumBa Dont make me bust out thr captcha! | ||
|
AWalker9
United Kingdom7229 Posts
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On October 15 2014 07:01 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 07:01 GumBa wrote: On October 15 2014 07:00 The_Templar wrote: On October 15 2014 07:00 GumBa wrote: On October 15 2014 06:59 JamesT wrote: On October 15 2014 06:57 GumBa wrote: On October 15 2014 06:56 The_Templar wrote: Oh god what happened on that last page Zealously unleashed his powers. Some of us didnt make it. I'm sorry it was crazy enough to change my signature and team logo! Nice team flair! He's rooting for soO over INnoVation Still a nice team flair. Actually, I forgot. Are you a soO fan or just SKT/INnoVation? soO as well. | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 15 2014 07:02 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 07:01 The_Templar wrote: On October 15 2014 07:00 GumBa wrote: On October 15 2014 06:59 The_Templar wrote: On October 15 2014 06:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On October 15 2014 06:58 GumBa wrote: On October 15 2014 06:57 Zealously wrote: I'll find something fun to put on a random page when I wake up How cruel. We really are just test animals for you Aren't we all just animals in the end? I might not be Confirmed bot. Dunno what you're talking about GumBa Dont make me bust out thr captcha! go right ahead, I'm more than a match, | ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Bisu Horang2 Jaedong Light BeSt firebathero Mini actioN [ Show more ] Stork Hyuk Soma EffOrt Zeus ggaemo Soulkey Last Leta ZerO Snow Rush Pusan Killer Sea.KH Mong hero Mind Sharp Aegong Shinee Shine Bale ToSsGirL Sexy soO PianO Trap Terrorterran zelot Free sorry HiyA JulyZerg Noble ajuk12(nOOB) Icarus League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns29283 singsing2108 B2W.Neo722 XBOCT355 DeMusliM208 Livibee174 XaKoH Liquid`LucifroN126 Mlord101 ArmadaUGS97 Mew2King91 QueenE88 Chillindude10 Railgan9 ZerO(Twitch)7 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|