• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:25
CEST 16:25
KST 23:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon104
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6226 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 1053

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 30 2014 12:04 GMT
#21041
On October 30 2014 21:01 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 21:00 H8 wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:59 Sakat wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:48 H8 wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:44 Sakat wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:44 H8 wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:42 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Trolling Prime... My inner ST fan is pleased!


I actually liked Prime in WoL era, but trolling Lorning never gets old.

Is that because of MKP?

No, I'm not fan of MKP, but the team as whole was really likeable for me. Along with MVP and IM.

JD vs MVP - Most epic clean sweep ever!

until saturday. Another terran will cry that day.

Taeja?
Joke, I hope that JD can win it all, I just think it's not very probable. If not JD, then Bomber

Actually, I think Taeja is the most likely terran to get 0-3 in first round.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-30 12:05:34
October 30 2014 12:05 GMT
#21042
On October 30 2014 21:04 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 21:01 Sakat wrote:
On October 30 2014 21:00 H8 wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:59 Sakat wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:48 H8 wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:44 Sakat wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:44 H8 wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:42 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Trolling Prime... My inner ST fan is pleased!


I actually liked Prime in WoL era, but trolling Lorning never gets old.

Is that because of MKP?

No, I'm not fan of MKP, but the team as whole was really likeable for me. Along with MVP and IM.

JD vs MVP - Most epic clean sweep ever!

until saturday. Another terran will cry that day.

Taeja?
Joke, I hope that JD can win it all, I just think it's not very probable. If not JD, then Bomber

Actually, I think Taeja is the most likely terran to get 0-3 in first round.

I think taeja could go 0-3, and INoVation 2-3 to hyun - because of roaches
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 30 2014 12:06 GMT
#21043
I don't see any Terran here going 0-3 tbh. I only see Zergs going 0-3.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-30 12:07:15
October 30 2014 12:06 GMT
#21044
On October 30 2014 21:06 OtherWorld wrote:
I don't see any Terran here going 0-3 tbh. I only see Zergs going 0-3.

But it's soO. soO will do extremely well. especially since he can practice against Inno
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 30 2014 12:07 GMT
#21045
Let's go boys!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
The Bomber boy
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 30 2014 12:08 GMT
#21046
On October 30 2014 21:07 Wintex wrote:
Let's go boys!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Nicely done!
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 30 2014 12:09 GMT
#21047
On October 30 2014 21:07 Wintex wrote:
Let's go boys!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Bomber to win it all?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 30 2014 12:09 GMT
#21048
On October 30 2014 21:06 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 21:06 OtherWorld wrote:
I don't see any Terran here going 0-3 tbh. I only see Zergs going 0-3.

But it's soO. soO will do extremely well. especially since he can practice against Inno

He'll still take at least one game off of soO I think. TaeJa is a specialist when it comes to beating top level KeSPA players at their own game. (and I'm super scared of soO going full KeSPA Cup)
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
October 30 2014 12:09 GMT
#21049
On October 30 2014 21:07 Wintex wrote:
Let's go boys!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

SUPER EPIC
Insert wise words here
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 30 2014 12:10 GMT
#21050
On October 30 2014 21:07 Wintex wrote:
Let's go boys!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Not enough Red Bull in that pic.
Nah jk, it's very well done
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 30 2014 12:11 GMT
#21051
On October 30 2014 21:09 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 21:06 Sakat wrote:
On October 30 2014 21:06 OtherWorld wrote:
I don't see any Terran here going 0-3 tbh. I only see Zergs going 0-3.

But it's soO. soO will do extremely well. especially since he can practice against Inno

He'll still take at least one game off of soO I think. TaeJa is a specialist when it comes to beating top level KeSPA players at their own game. (and I'm super scared of soO going full KeSPA Cup)

Same here. But I don't think it will happen. For Kespa cup, maybe he practiced mor ZvP because of Stats -Rain/Zest matches. now he Knows he faces most likely two terrans in the first two rounds
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 30 2014 12:11 GMT
#21052
On October 30 2014 21:06 OtherWorld wrote:
I don't see any Terran here going 0-3 tbh. I only see Zergs going 0-3.

What about Protoss? Do you think MC or StarDust won't go 0-3?
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 30 2014 12:11 GMT
#21053
Btw Snute is streaming with commentary :D
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 30 2014 12:11 GMT
#21054
On October 30 2014 21:11 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 21:06 OtherWorld wrote:
I don't see any Terran here going 0-3 tbh. I only see Zergs going 0-3.

What about Protoss? Do you think MC or StarDust won't go 0-3?

MC could go 0-3. Stardust no. 3-1 at the least
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 30 2014 12:14 GMT
#21055
On October 30 2014 21:11 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 21:11 H8 wrote:
On October 30 2014 21:06 OtherWorld wrote:
I don't see any Terran here going 0-3 tbh. I only see Zergs going 0-3.

What about Protoss? Do you think MC or StarDust won't go 0-3?

MC could go 0-3. Stardust no. 3-1 at the least

Agreed for Stardust. He is a really good player and will take more than one map to MMA. And I think MC will manage to take a map from herO. herO's PvP is vulnerable to all-ins like MC loves to do
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 30 2014 12:15 GMT
#21056
On October 30 2014 21:14 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 21:11 Sakat wrote:
On October 30 2014 21:11 H8 wrote:
On October 30 2014 21:06 OtherWorld wrote:
I don't see any Terran here going 0-3 tbh. I only see Zergs going 0-3.

What about Protoss? Do you think MC or StarDust won't go 0-3?

MC could go 0-3. Stardust no. 3-1 at the least

Agreed for Stardust. He is a really good player and will take more than one map to MMA. And I think MC will manage to take a map from herO. herO's PvP is vulnerable to all-ins like MC loves to do

MC strikes me like the player that will just do proxy oracle 3 games in a row and lose
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 30 2014 12:17 GMT
#21057
On October 30 2014 21:15 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 21:14 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 30 2014 21:11 Sakat wrote:
On October 30 2014 21:11 H8 wrote:
On October 30 2014 21:06 OtherWorld wrote:
I don't see any Terran here going 0-3 tbh. I only see Zergs going 0-3.

What about Protoss? Do you think MC or StarDust won't go 0-3?

MC could go 0-3. Stardust no. 3-1 at the least

Agreed for Stardust. He is a really good player and will take more than one map to MMA. And I think MC will manage to take a map from herO. herO's PvP is vulnerable to all-ins like MC loves to do

MC strikes me like the player that will just do proxy oracle 3 games in a row and lose

I think you're underestimating MC's playing quality. He is legit good. Not close to herO's level, ofc, but good enough to take one map (+PvP is volatile)
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 30 2014 12:18 GMT
#21058
On October 30 2014 21:15 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 21:14 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 30 2014 21:11 Sakat wrote:
On October 30 2014 21:11 H8 wrote:
On October 30 2014 21:06 OtherWorld wrote:
I don't see any Terran here going 0-3 tbh. I only see Zergs going 0-3.

What about Protoss? Do you think MC or StarDust won't go 0-3?

MC could go 0-3. Stardust no. 3-1 at the least

Agreed for Stardust. He is a really good player and will take more than one map to MMA. And I think MC will manage to take a map from herO. herO's PvP is vulnerable to all-ins like MC loves to do

MC strikes me like the player that will just do proxy oracle 3 games in a row and lose

Nah, he switches it up a lot. He can definitely play macro PvP
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 30 2014 12:18 GMT
#21059
On October 30 2014 21:17 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 21:15 Sakat wrote:
On October 30 2014 21:14 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 30 2014 21:11 Sakat wrote:
On October 30 2014 21:11 H8 wrote:
On October 30 2014 21:06 OtherWorld wrote:
I don't see any Terran here going 0-3 tbh. I only see Zergs going 0-3.

What about Protoss? Do you think MC or StarDust won't go 0-3?

MC could go 0-3. Stardust no. 3-1 at the least

Agreed for Stardust. He is a really good player and will take more than one map to MMA. And I think MC will manage to take a map from herO. herO's PvP is vulnerable to all-ins like MC loves to do

MC strikes me like the player that will just do proxy oracle 3 games in a row and lose

I think you're underestimating MC's playing quality. He is legit good. Not close to herO's level, ofc, but good enough to take one map (+PvP is volatile)

Yeah, I probably am, but given his loss to SpaceMarine who knows what to expect, right?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 30 2014 12:20 GMT
#21060
On October 30 2014 21:18 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 21:17 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 30 2014 21:15 Sakat wrote:
On October 30 2014 21:14 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 30 2014 21:11 Sakat wrote:
On October 30 2014 21:11 H8 wrote:
On October 30 2014 21:06 OtherWorld wrote:
I don't see any Terran here going 0-3 tbh. I only see Zergs going 0-3.

What about Protoss? Do you think MC or StarDust won't go 0-3?

MC could go 0-3. Stardust no. 3-1 at the least

Agreed for Stardust. He is a really good player and will take more than one map to MMA. And I think MC will manage to take a map from herO. herO's PvP is vulnerable to all-ins like MC loves to do

MC strikes me like the player that will just do proxy oracle 3 games in a row and lose

I think you're underestimating MC's playing quality. He is legit good. Not close to herO's level, ofc, but good enough to take one map (+PvP is volatile)

Yeah, I probably am, but given his loss to SpaceMarine who knows what to expect, right?

Aha yeah I forgot SpaceMarine, what a glorious moment that was :D But even the best lost to lesser opponents once. I mean, Flash lost to Dimaga too, and Bbyong to ABomB
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Prev 1 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 977
WardiTV756
OGKoka 251
Rex136
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 251
ProTech140
Rex 136
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2801
Shuttle 1661
EffOrt 828
BeSt 643
Light 394
Mini 369
firebathero 358
ZerO 282
Stork 279
ggaemo 274
[ Show more ]
Rush 177
Barracks 119
Shine 81
Zeus 80
Killer 60
Yoon 42
sorry 41
Hyun 37
Mong 33
Shinee 30
Aegong 27
Sexy 27
ToSsGirL 26
soO 21
Terrorterran 21
Bale 19
HiyA 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 11
Sacsri 11
zelot 8
Noble 6
Dota 2
qojqva3524
Dendi2051
BananaSlamJamma317
LuMiX1
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes525
Other Games
singsing2247
hiko1010
B2W.Neo832
Lowko362
Pyrionflax226
Sick202
Liquid`VortiX186
Liquid`RaSZi140
ArmadaUGS102
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream525
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH297
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2084
• Nemesis1877
• TFBlade585
Other Games
• WagamamaTV265
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 35m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.