• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:02
CEST 23:02
KST 06:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5320 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 1051

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 30 2014 11:06 GMT
#21001
On October 30 2014 20:05 finkelboy wrote:
Where the event is going to be streamed? twitch?


Yep. Also I think there will be stream on main Blizzcon page.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 30 2014 11:07 GMT
#21002
On October 30 2014 20:06 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 20:05 finkelboy wrote:
Where the event is going to be streamed? twitch?


Yep. Also I think there will be stream on main Blizzcon page.

There will
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 30 2014 11:10 GMT
#21003
I'm watching last years Blizzcon... I'm so hyped right now
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-30 11:12:12
October 30 2014 11:11 GMT
#21004
[image loading]
fortunately for zest, this did not happen
this picture really did not want to cooperate
How are you doing today?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 30 2014 11:11 GMT
#21005
I was wondering how Sakat had gotten 100 more posts overnight, but reading through the thread I can see his various spam posts
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-30 11:11:31
October 30 2014 11:11 GMT
#21006
On October 30 2014 20:10 Sakat wrote:
I'm watching last years Blizzcon... I'm so hyped right now

nice, thats how you should get hyped up
How are you doing today?
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 30 2014 11:11 GMT
#21007
On October 30 2014 20:11 The_Templar wrote:
I was wondering how Sakat had gotten 100 more posts overnight, but reading through the thread I can see his various spam posts


WHERE IS YOUR TAEJA PIC?!

Good morning US
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 30 2014 11:12 GMT
#21008
On October 30 2014 20:11 JamesT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 20:10 Sakat wrote:
I'm watching last years Blizzcon... I'm so hyped right now

nice, thats how you should get hyped up

I got up to SoulKey - Naniwa... Amazing hype
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 30 2014 11:14 GMT
#21009
On October 30 2014 20:12 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 20:11 JamesT wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:10 Sakat wrote:
I'm watching last years Blizzcon... I'm so hyped right now

nice, thats how you should get hyped up

I got up to SoulKey - Naniwa... Amazing hype

soulkey, sob, such bad luck with round of 16 in the GSL, (seriously, Zest all 3 seasons?)
How are you doing today?
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 30 2014 11:15 GMT
#21010
On October 30 2014 20:11 The_Templar wrote:
I was wondering how Sakat had gotten 100 more posts overnight, but reading through the thread I can see his various spam posts


Sorry, Mr. 252spamposts (I'm at 62)
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 30 2014 11:15 GMT
#21011
On October 30 2014 20:14 JamesT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 20:12 Sakat wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:11 JamesT wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:10 Sakat wrote:
I'm watching last years Blizzcon... I'm so hyped right now

nice, thats how you should get hyped up

I got up to SoulKey - Naniwa... Amazing hype

soulkey, sob, such bad luck with round of 16 in the GSL, (seriously, Zest all 3 seasons?)

Well, bad bracket luck sometimes happens, you cannot help it. Shame for Soulkey
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 30 2014 11:16 GMT
#21012
On October 30 2014 20:14 JamesT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 20:12 Sakat wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:11 JamesT wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:10 Sakat wrote:
I'm watching last years Blizzcon... I'm so hyped right now

nice, thats how you should get hyped up

I got up to SoulKey - Naniwa... Amazing hype

soulkey, sob, such bad luck with round of 16 in the GSL, (seriously, Zest all 3 seasons?)


And he lost all four matches against him. That's really unfortunate.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 30 2014 11:19 GMT
#21013
On October 30 2014 20:15 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 20:11 The_Templar wrote:
I was wondering how Sakat had gotten 100 more posts overnight, but reading through the thread I can see his various spam posts


Sorry, Mr. 252spamposts (I'm at 62)

Sure, but I never even came close to doing this
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 30 2014 11:20 GMT
#21014
On October 30 2014 20:19 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 20:15 Sakat wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:11 The_Templar wrote:
I was wondering how Sakat had gotten 100 more posts overnight, but reading through the thread I can see his various spam posts


Sorry, Mr. 252spamposts (I'm at 62)

Sure, but I never even came close to doing this


I get it. It was a joke, I was sure I'll get banned for it though.
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 30 2014 11:25 GMT
#21015
On October 30 2014 20:20 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 20:19 The_Templar wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:15 Sakat wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:11 The_Templar wrote:
I was wondering how Sakat had gotten 100 more posts overnight, but reading through the thread I can see his various spam posts


Sorry, Mr. 252spamposts (I'm at 62)

Sure, but I never even came close to doing this


I get it. It was a joke, I was sure I'll get banned for it though.

I only got warned for 22 posts in a row, so I'm sure you'll be fine
Community News
TL+ Member
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
October 30 2014 11:26 GMT
#21016
On October 30 2014 20:20 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 20:19 The_Templar wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:15 Sakat wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:11 The_Templar wrote:
I was wondering how Sakat had gotten 100 more posts overnight, but reading through the thread I can see his various spam posts


Sorry, Mr. 252spamposts (I'm at 62)

Sure, but I never even came close to doing this


I get it. It was a joke, I was sure I'll get banned for it though.

Be careful, the "martyr rule" may still apply to this thread...
Yeah-yeah, I was going to do some productive things, but fuck it! HYPE!!!
Insert wise words here
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-30 11:27:21
October 30 2014 11:26 GMT
#21017
On October 30 2014 20:25 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 20:20 Sakat wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:19 The_Templar wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:15 Sakat wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:11 The_Templar wrote:
I was wondering how Sakat had gotten 100 more posts overnight, but reading through the thread I can see his various spam posts


Sorry, Mr. 252spamposts (I'm at 62)

Sure, but I never even came close to doing this


I get it. It was a joke, I was sure I'll get banned for it though.

I only got warned for 22 posts in a row, so I'm sure you'll be fine

22 in a row?? Why did you do that?

Be careful, the "martyr rule" may still apply to this thread...
Yeah-yeah, I was going to do some productive things, but fuck it! HYPE!!!


crap, forgot about that
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 30 2014 11:27 GMT
#21018
On October 30 2014 20:26 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 20:25 Lorning wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:20 Sakat wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:19 The_Templar wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:15 Sakat wrote:
On October 30 2014 20:11 The_Templar wrote:
I was wondering how Sakat had gotten 100 more posts overnight, but reading through the thread I can see his various spam posts


Sorry, Mr. 252spamposts (I'm at 62)

Sure, but I never even came close to doing this


I get it. It was a joke, I was sure I'll get banned for it though.

I only got warned for 22 posts in a row, so I'm sure you'll be fine

22 in a row?? Why did you do that?

Show nested quote +
Be careful, the "martyr rule" may still apply to this thread...
Yeah-yeah, I was going to do some productive things, but fuck it! HYPE!!!


crap, forgot about that

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/468614-wcs-global-finals-2014-day-1?page=450
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 30 2014 11:29 GMT
#21019
Wow, that's some serious Prime passion
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 30 2014 11:32 GMT
#21020
On October 30 2014 20:29 Sakat wrote:
Wow, that's some serious Prime passion

Imagine, if actually some Prime player qualified for Blizzcon.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Prev 1 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 193
JuggernautJason107
Nina 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 599
White-Ra 205
firebathero 81
910 41
NaDa 23
Counter-Strike
Fnx 795
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0175
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby10347
Liquid`Hasu1712
crisheroes1637
Trikslyr75
Other Games
summit1g6522
Liquid`RaSZi5890
Beastyqt784
shahzam466
B2W.Neo256
Pyrionflax166
KnowMe120
ArmadaUGS106
ToD104
ZombieGrub91
IndyStarCraft 69
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream363
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• Eskiya23 21
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV477
League of Legends
• TFBlade954
Other Games
• imaqtpie1020
• Shiphtur352
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 58m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.