• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:36
CEST 19:36
KST 02:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10781 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 1037

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 29 2014 15:36 GMT
#20721
On October 30 2014 00:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I had a dream herO won blizzcon last night, it was rather strange

Well, he's seems likely to make the finals so it isn't THAT weird.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
October 29 2014 15:44 GMT
#20722
On October 30 2014 00:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 00:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I had a dream herO won blizzcon last night, it was rather strange

Well, he's seems likely to make the finals so it isn't THAT weird.


Yup... his side of the bracket is so doable for him... Maybe Classic can stop him otherwise I can totally see him in the Finals
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 29 2014 15:45 GMT
#20723
On October 30 2014 00:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 00:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I had a dream herO won blizzcon last night, it was rather strange

Well, he's seems likely to make the finals so it isn't THAT weird.

Well in my dream it seemed so casual which was why it was weird, like not a big moment at all. I'm pretty sure he'll make the finals, he's got a great chance to win
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 29 2014 15:47 GMT
#20724
On October 30 2014 00:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 00:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I had a dream herO won blizzcon last night, it was rather strange

Well, he's seems likely to make the finals so it isn't THAT weird.

I had a dream where my car was constantly expanding whenever my buddy was at the wheel.
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 29 2014 15:47 GMT
#20725
I experimented with the completely balanced bracket idea but I keep running into brick walls. At one point I had it nearly perfect except there was an extra win in PvZ.

Will try again after lunch.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 29 2014 15:50 GMT
#20726
On October 30 2014 00:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 00:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I had a dream herO won blizzcon last night, it was rather strange

Well, he's seems likely to make the finals so it isn't THAT weird.

I had a dream where my car was constantly expanding whenever my buddy was at the wheel.

Sounds like a fun dream. I actually had a dream last night where I met a girl I know down at Disneyland and we hung out, but it was very surreal, sort of like Spirited Away style.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 29 2014 15:50 GMT
#20727
On October 30 2014 00:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 00:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I had a dream herO won blizzcon last night, it was rather strange

Well, he's seems likely to make the finals so it isn't THAT weird.

I had a dream where my car was constantly expanding whenever my buddy was at the wheel.

Sounds like a fun dream. I actually had a dream last night where I met a girl I know down at Disneyland and we hung out, but it was very surreal, sort of like Spirited Away style.

SPIRITED AWAY WAS SUCH A HYPE MOVIE!
I NEED TO WATCH THAT AGAIN!
kiss kiss fall in love
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 29 2014 15:51 GMT
#20728
On October 30 2014 00:47 The_Templar wrote:
I experimented with the completely balanced bracket idea but I keep running into brick walls. At one point I had it nearly perfect except there was an extra win in PvZ.

Will try again after lunch.


Wouldn't it be faster, if you would just do the math that it is possible to have "perfect bracket" with our current lineup? Perhaps writing some quick little script.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 29 2014 15:54 GMT
#20729
On October 30 2014 00:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 00:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I had a dream herO won blizzcon last night, it was rather strange

Well, he's seems likely to make the finals so it isn't THAT weird.

I had a dream where my car was constantly expanding whenever my buddy was at the wheel.

Sounds like a fun dream. I actually had a dream last night where I met a girl I know down at Disneyland and we hung out, but it was very surreal, sort of like Spirited Away style.

SPIRITED AWAY WAS SUCH A HYPE MOVIE!
I NEED TO WATCH THAT AGAIN!


Ya it's pretty awesome, very beautiful. Princess Mononoke is his best movie though.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 29 2014 16:02 GMT
#20730
On October 30 2014 00:54 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 00:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I had a dream herO won blizzcon last night, it was rather strange

Well, he's seems likely to make the finals so it isn't THAT weird.

I had a dream where my car was constantly expanding whenever my buddy was at the wheel.

Sounds like a fun dream. I actually had a dream last night where I met a girl I know down at Disneyland and we hung out, but it was very surreal, sort of like Spirited Away style.

SPIRITED AWAY WAS SUCH A HYPE MOVIE!
I NEED TO WATCH THAT AGAIN!


Ya it's pretty awesome, very beautiful. Princess Mononoke is his best movie though.

Never seen that one. Spirited Away scared me as a child
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 29 2014 16:03 GMT
#20731
On October 30 2014 01:02 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 00:54 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I had a dream herO won blizzcon last night, it was rather strange

Well, he's seems likely to make the finals so it isn't THAT weird.

I had a dream where my car was constantly expanding whenever my buddy was at the wheel.

Sounds like a fun dream. I actually had a dream last night where I met a girl I know down at Disneyland and we hung out, but it was very surreal, sort of like Spirited Away style.

SPIRITED AWAY WAS SUCH A HYPE MOVIE!
I NEED TO WATCH THAT AGAIN!


Ya it's pretty awesome, very beautiful. Princess Mononoke is his best movie though.

Never seen that one. Spirited Away scared me as a child

Watch it again on your 18th birthday. ^_^
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 29 2014 16:09 GMT
#20732
On October 30 2014 01:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 01:02 The_Templar wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:54 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I had a dream herO won blizzcon last night, it was rather strange

Well, he's seems likely to make the finals so it isn't THAT weird.

I had a dream where my car was constantly expanding whenever my buddy was at the wheel.

Sounds like a fun dream. I actually had a dream last night where I met a girl I know down at Disneyland and we hung out, but it was very surreal, sort of like Spirited Away style.

SPIRITED AWAY WAS SUCH A HYPE MOVIE!
I NEED TO WATCH THAT AGAIN!


Ya it's pretty awesome, very beautiful. Princess Mononoke is his best movie though.

Never seen that one. Spirited Away scared me as a child

Watch it again on your 18th birthday. ^_^

I watched it a couple of months ago, it was a lot less scary. :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 29 2014 16:09 GMT
#20733
On October 30 2014 01:02 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 00:54 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I had a dream herO won blizzcon last night, it was rather strange

Well, he's seems likely to make the finals so it isn't THAT weird.

I had a dream where my car was constantly expanding whenever my buddy was at the wheel.

Sounds like a fun dream. I actually had a dream last night where I met a girl I know down at Disneyland and we hung out, but it was very surreal, sort of like Spirited Away style.

SPIRITED AWAY WAS SUCH A HYPE MOVIE!
I NEED TO WATCH THAT AGAIN!


Ya it's pretty awesome, very beautiful. Princess Mononoke is his best movie though.

Never seen that one. Spirited Away scared me as a child


Watch both of them, today if possible!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
b0ub0u
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada445 Posts
October 29 2014 16:13 GMT
#20734
So RO16 and RO8 are played this week-end? I thought the whole thing was played this week-end but now after looking at the Liquipedia page it says that it finish Nov 8th?
In the swarm we trust
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 29 2014 16:14 GMT
#20735
On October 30 2014 01:09 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 01:02 The_Templar wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:54 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I had a dream herO won blizzcon last night, it was rather strange

Well, he's seems likely to make the finals so it isn't THAT weird.

I had a dream where my car was constantly expanding whenever my buddy was at the wheel.

Sounds like a fun dream. I actually had a dream last night where I met a girl I know down at Disneyland and we hung out, but it was very surreal, sort of like Spirited Away style.

SPIRITED AWAY WAS SUCH A HYPE MOVIE!
I NEED TO WATCH THAT AGAIN!


Ya it's pretty awesome, very beautiful. Princess Mononoke is his best movie though.

Never seen that one. Spirited Away scared me as a child


Watch both of them, today if possible!

I have both class and other shit to take care of. I will if I can.
kiss kiss fall in love
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 29 2014 16:15 GMT
#20736
least likely bracket (without scores)
+ Show Spoiler +

Bomber ┐
├────── Bomber ┐
Jaedong ┘ │
├──── StarDust ┐
StarDust ┐ │ │
├──── StarDust ┘ │
MMA ┘ │
├────────── MC ┐
MC ┐ │ │
├────────── MC ┐ │ │
herO ┘ │ │ │
├────────── MC ┘ │
Polt ┐ │ │
├───── Classic ┘ │
Classic ┘ │
├─ MC
San ┐ │
├───────── San ┐ │
jjakji ┘ │ │
├───────── San ┐ │
Zest ┐ │ │ │
├──────── Zest ┘ │ │
Life ┘ │ │
├──────── HyuN ┘
soO ┐ │
├───────── soO ┐ │
TaeJa ┘ │ │
├──────── HyuN ┘
HyuN ┐ │
├──────── HyuN ┘
INnoVation ┘

probability is about 1.8 * 10^(-7), which is about 170 times lower than average
did get a little lazy with the final match, so the actual probability is a bit lower
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
October 29 2014 16:16 GMT
#20737
On October 30 2014 01:09 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 01:02 The_Templar wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:54 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I had a dream herO won blizzcon last night, it was rather strange

Well, he's seems likely to make the finals so it isn't THAT weird.

I had a dream where my car was constantly expanding whenever my buddy was at the wheel.

Sounds like a fun dream. I actually had a dream last night where I met a girl I know down at Disneyland and we hung out, but it was very surreal, sort of like Spirited Away style.

SPIRITED AWAY WAS SUCH A HYPE MOVIE!
I NEED TO WATCH THAT AGAIN!


Ya it's pretty awesome, very beautiful. Princess Mononoke is his best movie though.

Never seen that one. Spirited Away scared me as a child


Watch both of them, today if possible!

what are those movies about?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 29 2014 16:17 GMT
#20738
On October 30 2014 01:15 dangthatsright wrote:
least likely bracket (without scores)
+ Show Spoiler +

Bomber ┐
├────── Bomber ┐
Jaedong ┘ │
├──── StarDust ┐
StarDust ┐ │ │
├──── StarDust ┘ │
MMA ┘ │
├────────── MC ┐
MC ┐ │ │
├────────── MC ┐ │ │
herO ┘ │ │ │
├────────── MC ┘ │
Polt ┐ │ │
├───── Classic ┘ │
Classic ┘ │
├─ MC
San ┐ │
├───────── San ┐ │
jjakji ┘ │ │
├───────── San ┐ │
Zest ┐ │ │ │
├──────── Zest ┘ │ │
Life ┘ │ │
├──────── HyuN ┘
soO ┐ │
├───────── soO ┐ │
TaeJa ┘ │ │
├──────── HyuN ┘
HyuN ┐ │
├──────── HyuN ┘
INnoVation ┘

probability is about 1.8 * 10^(-7), which is about 170 times lower than average
did get a little lazy with the final match, so the actual probability is a bit lower

Bomber > Jaedong is less likely than Jaedong > Bomber? O.o
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 29 2014 16:18 GMT
#20739
On October 30 2014 01:13 b0ub0u wrote:
So RO16 and RO8 are played this week-end? I thought the whole thing was played this week-end but now after looking at the Liquipedia page it says that it finish Nov 8th?

Ro16 this weekend, Ro8 onward next weekend
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 29 2014 16:19 GMT
#20740
On October 30 2014 01:16 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2014 01:09 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2014 01:02 The_Templar wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:54 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2014 00:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I had a dream herO won blizzcon last night, it was rather strange

Well, he's seems likely to make the finals so it isn't THAT weird.

I had a dream where my car was constantly expanding whenever my buddy was at the wheel.

Sounds like a fun dream. I actually had a dream last night where I met a girl I know down at Disneyland and we hung out, but it was very surreal, sort of like Spirited Away style.

SPIRITED AWAY WAS SUCH A HYPE MOVIE!
I NEED TO WATCH THAT AGAIN!


Ya it's pretty awesome, very beautiful. Princess Mononoke is his best movie though.

Never seen that one. Spirited Away scared me as a child


Watch both of them, today if possible!

what are those movies about?

So much .O_O
Spirited Away is essentially Japanese Alice in Wonderland but a lot more surreal and talks to bigger issues.
kiss kiss fall in love
Prev 1 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 331
UpATreeSC 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1383
actioN 465
BeSt 215
Dewaltoss 166
firebathero 85
Barracks 59
Zeus 57
Sexy 40
Trap 37
soO 28
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 23
JYJ 19
Shine 19
zelot 16
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7486
qojqva2151
Dendi848
420jenkins168
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps982
Fnx 791
x6flipin444
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5678
crisheroes5258
Liquid`Hasu631
Other Games
Beastyqt647
B2W.Neo547
ceh9475
byalli379
ArmadaUGS161
Khaldor155
KnowMe142
C9.Mang0132
TKL 108
BRAT_OK 76
Trikslyr56
Railgan9
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV260
BasetradeTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream129
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH302
• StrangeGG 59
• Reevou 6
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 56
• blackmanpl 21
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• FirePhoenix7
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV434
League of Legends
• Nemesis3708
• TFBlade953
Other Games
• Shiphtur318
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 24m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 24m
Stellar Fest
19h 24m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.