• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:52
CEST 16:52
KST 23:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8363 users

[Code S] Grand Finals Season 3 2014

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 196 197 198 Next
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-04 12:17:18
September 26 2014 17:16 GMT
#1
[image loading]
By lichter

Saturday, Oct 04 9:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2014_Global_StarCraft_II_League_Season_3/Code_S
[image loading]
TL Preview: Click here


[image loading]
uk Twitch

[image loading]
Tasteless |
[image loading]
Artosis


[image loading]
[image loading]

[image loading]      [image loading]      [image loading]      [image loading]
(T)INnoVation vs [image loading]: 0W - 1L                        5W - 0L                        7W - 3L                        0W - 0L                                    
(Z)soO vs [image loading]:             1W - 0L                        0W - 0L                        3W - 1L                        1W - 0L                                    

[image loading]            [image loading]            [image loading]
7W - 2L                              3W - 1L                              5W - 5L
1W - 2L                               1W - 0L                              1W - 0L

Stats brought to you by Aligulac, TLPD & WCS Predictor


[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler [Spoiler-Free] +
+ Show Spoiler [Game 1] +
(T)INnoVation <Catallena> (Z)soO

+ Show Spoiler [Game 2] +
(T)INnoVation <Nimbus> (Z)soO

+ Show Spoiler [Game 3] +
(T)INnoVation <King Sejong Station> (Z)soO

+ Show Spoiler [Game 4] +
(T)INnoVation <Foxtrot Labs> (Z)soO

+ Show Spoiler [Game 5] +
(T)INnoVation <Merry Go Round> (Z)soO

+ Show Spoiler [Game 6] +
(T)INnoVation <Deadwing> (Z)soO

+ Show Spoiler [Game 7] +
(T)INnoVation <Overgrowth> (Z)soO


+ Show Spoiler [Overall Results] +
INnoVation vs soO
(T)INnoVation <Catallena> (Z)soO
(T)INnoVation <Nimbus> (Z)soO
(T)INnoVation <King Sejong Station> (Z)soO
(T)INnoVation <Foxtrot Labs> (Z)soO
(T)INnoVation <Merry Go Round> (Z)soO
(T)INnoVation <Deadwing> (Z)soO
(T)INnoVation <Overgrowth> (Z)soO

(T)INnoVation wins 4-2 & is your Code S Champion!



[image loading]
[image loading]
Game 1 | Game 2 | Game 3 | Game 4 | Game 5 | Game 6 | Game 7


[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler +
Poll: Recommend INnoVation vs soO Game 1?

★- Do not see this game no matter what (1)
 
2%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (9)
 
15%

★★★- Good game (26)
 
43%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (23)
 
38%

★★★★★- One of the best games this season (2)
 
3%

61 total votes

Your vote: Recommend INnoVation vs soO Game 1?

(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this season


Poll: Recommend INnoVation vs soO Game 2?

★- Do not see this game no matter what (21)
 
32%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (23)
 
35%

★★★- Good game (14)
 
21%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (4)
 
6%

★★★★★- One of the best games this season (4)
 
6%

66 total votes

Your vote: Recommend INnoVation vs soO Game 2?

(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this season


Poll: Recommend INnoVation vs soO Game 3?

★- Do not see this game no matter what (7)
 
12%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (6)
 
10%

★★★- Good game (35)
 
58%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (8)
 
13%

★★★★★- One of the best games this season (4)
 
7%

60 total votes

Your vote: Recommend INnoVation vs soO Game 3?

(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this season


Poll: Recommend INnoVation vs soO Game 4?

★- Do not see this game no matter what (8)
 
18%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (7)
 
16%

★★★- Good game (16)
 
36%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (9)
 
20%

★★★★★- One of the best games this season (4)
 
9%

44 total votes

Your vote: Recommend INnoVation vs soO Game 4?

(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this season


Poll: Recommend INnoVation vs soO Game 5?

★- Do not see this game no matter what (16)
 
28%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (14)
 
24%

★★★- Good game (17)
 
29%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (5)
 
9%

★★★★★- One of the best games this season (6)
 
10%

58 total votes

Your vote: Recommend INnoVation vs soO Game 5?

(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this season


Poll: Recommend INnoVation vs soO Game 6?

★- Do not see this game no matter what (5)
 
7%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (2)
 
3%

★★★- Good game (14)
 
19%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (30)
 
41%

★★★★★- One of the best games this season (23)
 
31%

74 total votes

Your vote: Recommend INnoVation vs soO Game 6?

(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this season


Poll: Recommend INnoVation vs soO Game 7?

★- Do not see this game no matter what (7)
 
13%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (8)
 
14%

★★★- Good game (13)
 
23%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (4)
 
7%

★★★★★- One of the best games this season (24)
 
43%

56 total votes

Your vote: Recommend INnoVation vs soO Game 7?

(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this season




[image loading]
uk Game 1 | Game 2 | Game 3 | Game 4 | Game 5 | Game 6 | Game 7
Community News
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-04 07:56:54
September 26 2014 17:16 GMT
#2
[image loading]
[image loading]

Poll: Head?

INnoVation (331)
 
59%

soO (228)
 
41%

559 total votes

Your vote: Head?

(Vote): INnoVation
(Vote): soO


Poll: Heart?

soO (303)
 
53%

INnoVation (272)
 
47%

575 total votes

Your vote: Heart?

(Vote): INnoVation
(Vote): soO


Poll: Most likely scenario?

soO becomes the king of kongs (279)
 
54%

soO smashes INnoVation (88)
 
17%

INnoVation goes up 3 - 0, soO pulls a Soulkey (85)
 
17%

INnoVation humiliates soO (62)
 
12%

514 total votes

Your vote: Most likely scenario?

(Vote): INnoVation goes up 3 - 0, soO pulls a Soulkey
(Vote): soO becomes the king of kongs
(Vote): soO smashes INnoVation
(Vote): INnoVation humiliates soO



Aligulac Predictions


    (2155) INnoVation  0-0  soO (2074)           
-------------------------------------------------
8.25% 4-0 0-4 4.63%
15.32% 4-1 1-4 9.94%
17.77% 4-2 2-4 13.32%
16.49% 4-3 3-4 14.28%
-------------------------------------------------
57.84% 42.16%

Median outcome: INnoVation 4-3 soO

Estimated by Aligulac. Modify.

WCS Predictor 2014

kr INnoVation must win this!
GSL S3 Code S
- kr INnoVation is at ~ 51.84 % chances to qualify for Blizzcon 2014
~ 56.45 % of the time kr INnoVation wins this match and their Blizzcon chances go up to ~ 91.83 %.
~ 43.55 % of the time kr INnoVation loses this match and their Blizzcon chances go down to ~ 0 %.
-------------------------------------------------
- kr soO is at ~ 100 % chances to qualify for Blizzcon 2014
~ 43.55 % of the time kr soO wins this match and their Blizzcon chances go up to ~ 100 %.
~ 56.45 % of the time kr soO loses this match and their Blizzcon chances go down to ~ 100 %.
Community News
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-04 08:59:01
September 26 2014 17:16 GMT
#3
[image loading]
[image loading]

[image loading]


[image loading]





[image loading]


[image loading]


&#91;image loading&#93;


[image loading]
[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]
Community News
TL+ Member
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
September 26 2014 17:18 GMT
#4
I can almost feel the passion.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 26 2014 17:20 GMT
#5
Dammit I was going to do GSL.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
September 26 2014 17:23 GMT
#6
On September 27 2014 02:20 The_Templar wrote:
Dammit I was going to do GSL.

2slow
Community News
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 26 2014 17:25 GMT
#7
On September 27 2014 02:23 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 02:20 The_Templar wrote:
Dammit I was going to do GSL.

2slow

So, I should post the WCS Global finals thread this weekend? Or should I wait until october?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
September 26 2014 17:26 GMT
#8
On September 27 2014 02:25 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 02:23 Lorning wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:20 The_Templar wrote:
Dammit I was going to do GSL.

2slow

So, I should post the WCS Global finals thread this weekend? Or should I wait until october?

If you hype it up enough, I don't mind you posting it. But I'm preparing some big stuff
Community News
TL+ Member
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
September 26 2014 17:26 GMT
#9
Probably the best banner I've ever seen
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-26 17:27:48
September 26 2014 17:27 GMT
#10
On September 27 2014 02:26 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 02:25 The_Templar wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:23 Lorning wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:20 The_Templar wrote:
Dammit I was going to do GSL.

2slow

So, I should post the WCS Global finals thread this weekend? Or should I wait until october?

If you hype it up enough, I don't mind you posting it. But I'm preparing some big stuff

I've got some stuff planned for the thread so I would like to post it :D

On September 27 2014 02:26 bo1b wrote:
Probably the best banner I've ever seen


Still trying to figure out the significance of "8"
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
September 26 2014 17:28 GMT
#11
On September 27 2014 02:27 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 02:26 Lorning wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:25 The_Templar wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:23 Lorning wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:20 The_Templar wrote:
Dammit I was going to do GSL.

2slow

So, I should post the WCS Global finals thread this weekend? Or should I wait until october?

If you hype it up enough, I don't mind you posting it. But I'm preparing some big stuff

I've got some stuff planned for the thread so I would like to post it :D

Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 02:26 bo1b wrote:
Probably the best banner I've ever seen


Still trying to figure out the significance of "8"

If you wait one day you'll find out
Community News
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 26 2014 17:33 GMT
#12
On September 27 2014 02:28 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 02:27 The_Templar wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:26 Lorning wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:25 The_Templar wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:23 Lorning wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:20 The_Templar wrote:
Dammit I was going to do GSL.

2slow

So, I should post the WCS Global finals thread this weekend? Or should I wait until october?

If you hype it up enough, I don't mind you posting it. But I'm preparing some big stuff

I've got some stuff planned for the thread so I would like to post it :D

On September 27 2014 02:26 bo1b wrote:
Probably the best banner I've ever seen


Still trying to figure out the significance of "8"

If you wait one day you'll find out

Oh that's too obvious. >.>
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
September 26 2014 17:34 GMT
#13
On September 27 2014 02:27 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 02:26 Lorning wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:25 The_Templar wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:23 Lorning wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:20 The_Templar wrote:
Dammit I was going to do GSL.

2slow

So, I should post the WCS Global finals thread this weekend? Or should I wait until october?

If you hype it up enough, I don't mind you posting it. But I'm preparing some big stuff

I've got some stuff planned for the thread so I would like to post it :D

Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 02:26 bo1b wrote:
Probably the best banner I've ever seen


Still trying to figure out the significance of "8"

He's celebrating primes great results last proleague
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
September 26 2014 17:40 GMT
#14
On September 27 2014 02:33 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 02:28 Lorning wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:27 The_Templar wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:26 Lorning wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:25 The_Templar wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:23 Lorning wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:20 The_Templar wrote:
Dammit I was going to do GSL.

2slow

So, I should post the WCS Global finals thread this weekend? Or should I wait until october?

If you hype it up enough, I don't mind you posting it. But I'm preparing some big stuff

I've got some stuff planned for the thread so I would like to post it :D

On September 27 2014 02:26 bo1b wrote:
Probably the best banner I've ever seen


Still trying to figure out the significance of "8"

If you wait one day you'll find out

Oh that's too obvious. >.>

i dont get it

fuck

also
(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * ・ 。゚ 4-3 soO

User was warned for this post
TL+ Member
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
September 26 2014 17:50 GMT
#15
(T)Bogus 4-2 (Z)soO
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 26 2014 17:51 GMT
#16
Head: INnoVation 3-4 soO
Heart: INnoVation 4-3 soO
Randomization because this finals is too hard to predict: INnoVation 4-3 soO
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
September 26 2014 17:53 GMT
#17
I love you INnoVation, but soO not getting it at last would be unfair. I'll root for soO even though my head says INnoVation.
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
September 26 2014 17:56 GMT
#18
Hard decision between a Terran champion for once or soO breaking his Kong line.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
September 26 2014 18:03 GMT
#19
Dat Lorning passion!
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
September 26 2014 18:06 GMT
#20
INnoVation will win !!!
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
1 2 3 4 5 196 197 198 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
Codebar 16
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1276
Mini 936
Soma 648
actioN 442
Rush 435
Light 343
Horang2 341
Larva 314
BeSt 291
hero 262
[ Show more ]
Snow 257
Stork 255
ggaemo 224
Barracks 138
firebathero 128
Killer 122
Zeus 98
Aegong 78
Shine 72
Mong 71
JYJ 62
Dewaltoss 52
Sharp 40
ToSsGirL 38
Shinee 37
soO 34
Sexy 32
Bale 28
sorry 16
Terrorterran 16
zelot 16
Rock 15
Sacsri 14
Icarus 9
JulyZerg 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7680
qojqva1759
Dendi707
420jenkins110
Counter-Strike
Fnx 710
x6flipin89
kRYSTAL_71
edward22
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5270
Khaldor513
Other Games
gofns44522
singsing1676
B2W.Neo894
byalli519
Lowko414
DeMusliM225
mouzStarbuck184
Liquid`VortiX165
Mlord155
Livibee153
KnowMe137
ArmadaUGS128
Railgan16
Chillindude16
Trikslyr14
amsayoshi12
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV270
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 79
• mYiSmile114
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV400
League of Legends
• Nemesis2071
• Jankos1746
• TFBlade608
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 8m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 8m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.