• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:17
CEST 12:17
KST 19:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9416 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 100

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 10093 Next
Read the rules in the OP before posting, please.

In order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a re-read to refresh your memory! The vast majority of you are contributing in a healthy way, keep it up!

NOTE: When providing a source, explain why you feel it is relevant and what purpose it adds to the discussion if it's not obvious.
Also take note that unsubstantiated tweets/posts meant only to rekindle old arguments can result in a mod action.
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
February 13 2013 03:34 GMT
#1981
Oh god rubio do something with your ears before 2016 please
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
JinDesu
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3990 Posts
February 13 2013 03:34 GMT
#1982
On February 13 2013 12:34 Sermokala wrote:
Oh god rubio do something with your ears before 2016 please


Just have him turn about 5 degrees to his left.
Yargh
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
February 13 2013 03:35 GMT
#1983
So Rubio just admitted that Republicans advocated for raising taxes.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
JinDesu
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3990 Posts
February 13 2013 03:35 GMT
#1984
On February 13 2013 12:35 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
So Rubio just admitted that Republicans advocated for raising taxes.


But he loves his neighbors.
Yargh
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
February 13 2013 03:36 GMT
#1985
On February 13 2013 12:34 Sermokala wrote:
Oh god rubio do something with your ears before 2016 please


I don't think they're as obvious as Obama's, but that's just me, lol.

I like Rubio. Not sure I'd vote for him, though.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
February 13 2013 03:36 GMT
#1986
Drilling in national parks is common sense...
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
February 13 2013 03:37 GMT
#1987
On February 13 2013 12:35 JinDesu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 12:35 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
So Rubio just admitted that Republicans advocated for raising taxes.


But he loves his neighbors.

Neighbors not millionaires, but his backers are billionaires.
liftlift > tsm
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
February 13 2013 03:37 GMT
#1988
This is the exact same issues that Romney tried to advocate during the election. The exact same.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
February 13 2013 03:38 GMT
#1989
I know just have him have a plan for those.

I like this respose here other ones were poor and invoved issues and things that were adressed but this one is just a fun rawr republicans speech. All the fire obama had and more in like 10 minutes.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
February 13 2013 03:38 GMT
#1990
On February 13 2013 12:37 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
This is the exact same issues that Romney tried to advocate during the election. The exact same.

This time with a Cuban twist! (and florida's electoral college points.)
liftlift > tsm
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
February 13 2013 03:38 GMT
#1991
Not smart to mention education for returning veterans which Republicans blocked last year.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
JinDesu
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3990 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-13 03:40:30
February 13 2013 03:39 GMT
#1992
On February 13 2013 12:37 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 12:35 JinDesu wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:35 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
So Rubio just admitted that Republicans advocated for raising taxes.


But he loves his neighbors.

Neighbors not millionaires, but his backers are billionaires.


Yeah, his neighbors are middle class.

I still really dislike how he opened. I won't be bias and say that everything he says is terrible - but when he said "everyone can take a chance, and when they succeed..." and yet, what do we do when they fail?

Re: Budget issue - Republicans say that Obama spent twice as much as Bush did (8 trillion vs 4 trillion?). Can someone clarify that for me? I remember seeing paralleluniverse one saying that of the 8 trillion, only about 1 or 2 trillion was Obama spending, while the remainder was upkeep?
Yargh
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-13 03:39:54
February 13 2013 03:39 GMT
#1993
On February 13 2013 12:37 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
This is the exact same issues that Romney tried to advocate during the election. The exact same.


I feel Rubio is slightly more consistent than Romney. Perhaps just slightly, but more consistent nonetheless.

On February 13 2013 12:39 JinDesu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 12:37 wei2coolman wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:35 JinDesu wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:35 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
So Rubio just admitted that Republicans advocated for raising taxes.


But he loves his neighbors.

Neighbors not millionaires, but his backers are billionaires.


Yeah, his neighbors are middle class.

I still really dislike how he opened. I won't be bias and say that everything he says is terrible - but when he said "everyone can take a chance, and when they succeed..." and yet, what do we do when they fail?


Let them fail?
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
JinDesu
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3990 Posts
February 13 2013 03:41 GMT
#1994
On February 13 2013 12:39 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 12:37 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
This is the exact same issues that Romney tried to advocate during the election. The exact same.


I feel Rubio is slightly more consistent than Romney. Perhaps just slightly, but more consistent nonetheless.

Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 12:39 JinDesu wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:37 wei2coolman wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:35 JinDesu wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:35 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
So Rubio just admitted that Republicans advocated for raising taxes.


But he loves his neighbors.

Neighbors not millionaires, but his backers are billionaires.


Yeah, his neighbors are middle class.

I still really dislike how he opened. I won't be bias and say that everything he says is terrible - but when he said "everyone can take a chance, and when they succeed..." and yet, what do we do when they fail?


Let them fail?


That's fine - but I would like him to say that. Otherwise, it sounds like a lottery.

"Hey, you have a chance of winning! But let's be honest, you have a 1:1000000 chance."
Yargh
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
February 13 2013 03:41 GMT
#1995
ROFL that drink of water will be on SNL bet on it.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
February 13 2013 03:43 GMT
#1996
On February 13 2013 12:41 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
ROFL that drink of water will be on SNL bet on it.

I like that picture of his family, it's almost too try hard. It yells "I HAVE A FAMILY. THEY ACTUALLY EXIST. THIS PICTURE IS PROOF"
liftlift > tsm
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-13 03:44:48
February 13 2013 03:43 GMT
#1997
On February 13 2013 12:41 JinDesu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 12:39 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:37 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
This is the exact same issues that Romney tried to advocate during the election. The exact same.


I feel Rubio is slightly more consistent than Romney. Perhaps just slightly, but more consistent nonetheless.

On February 13 2013 12:39 JinDesu wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:37 wei2coolman wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:35 JinDesu wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:35 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
So Rubio just admitted that Republicans advocated for raising taxes.


But he loves his neighbors.

Neighbors not millionaires, but his backers are billionaires.


Yeah, his neighbors are middle class.

I still really dislike how he opened. I won't be bias and say that everything he says is terrible - but when he said "everyone can take a chance, and when they succeed..." and yet, what do we do when they fail?


Let them fail?


That's fine - but I would like him to say that. Otherwise, it sounds like a lottery.

"Hey, you have a chance of winning! But let's be honest, you have a 1:1000000 chance."


I would agree with it, but it would plunge his approval with a lot of people who want a government to catch them, lololol.

(P.S. I'm just tuning in right now, by the way. Figure I'll stay for the whole thing while I'm here. )
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
JinDesu
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3990 Posts
February 13 2013 03:45 GMT
#1998
On February 13 2013 12:43 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 12:41 JinDesu wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:39 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:37 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
This is the exact same issues that Romney tried to advocate during the election. The exact same.


I feel Rubio is slightly more consistent than Romney. Perhaps just slightly, but more consistent nonetheless.

On February 13 2013 12:39 JinDesu wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:37 wei2coolman wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:35 JinDesu wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:35 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
So Rubio just admitted that Republicans advocated for raising taxes.


But he loves his neighbors.

Neighbors not millionaires, but his backers are billionaires.


Yeah, his neighbors are middle class.

I still really dislike how he opened. I won't be bias and say that everything he says is terrible - but when he said "everyone can take a chance, and when they succeed..." and yet, what do we do when they fail?


Let them fail?


That's fine - but I would like him to say that. Otherwise, it sounds like a lottery.

"Hey, you have a chance of winning! But let's be honest, you have a 1:1000000 chance."


I would agree with it, but it would plunge his approval with a lot of people who want a government to catch them, lololol.


I understand - I'm just saying why I hate that line. It's just such a flowery line. I would rather he say something else :\

It was a pretty good speech with a lotta subtle hits at Obama..
Yargh
Adreme
Profile Joined June 2011
United States5574 Posts
February 13 2013 03:48 GMT
#1999
On February 13 2013 12:45 JinDesu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 12:43 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:41 JinDesu wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:39 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:37 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
This is the exact same issues that Romney tried to advocate during the election. The exact same.


I feel Rubio is slightly more consistent than Romney. Perhaps just slightly, but more consistent nonetheless.

On February 13 2013 12:39 JinDesu wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:37 wei2coolman wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:35 JinDesu wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:35 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
So Rubio just admitted that Republicans advocated for raising taxes.


But he loves his neighbors.

Neighbors not millionaires, but his backers are billionaires.


Yeah, his neighbors are middle class.

I still really dislike how he opened. I won't be bias and say that everything he says is terrible - but when he said "everyone can take a chance, and when they succeed..." and yet, what do we do when they fail?


Let them fail?


That's fine - but I would like him to say that. Otherwise, it sounds like a lottery.

"Hey, you have a chance of winning! But let's be honest, you have a 1:1000000 chance."


I would agree with it, but it would plunge his approval with a lot of people who want a government to catch them, lololol.


I understand - I'm just saying why I hate that line. It's just such a flowery line. I would rather he say something else :\

It was a pretty good speech with a lotta subtle hits at Obama..


None of those hits were exactly subtle...
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
February 13 2013 03:48 GMT
#2000
Agree with Michael Steele as Rubio gave an establishment speech while attacking the Government than helped you and your family. Made no sense.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 10093 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 8004
StarCastTV_EN205
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8249
Bisu 2269
Jaedong 1702
EffOrt 917
Horang2 372
Zeus 279
Larva 265
ZerO 233
Pusan 168
Mind 125
[ Show more ]
Hyun 108
Barracks 73
ggaemo 59
scan(afreeca) 50
Killer 45
Bale 39
actioN 33
NotJumperer 33
Sharp 32
Yoon 31
Hm[arnc] 21
Sacsri 20
Shinee 18
ToSsGirL 16
Noble 9
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
febbydoto90
League of Legends
JimRising 365
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1465
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King81
Other Games
ceh9645
crisheroes196
Sick157
Pyrionflax146
dupreeh104
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 104
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 8
• killerbeecast6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
• WagamamaTV59
League of Legends
• Jankos1162
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
43m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 43m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.