• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:20
CEST 16:20
KST 23:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7799 users

Liquid looking for new player, who could it be? - Page 17

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 47 Next All
Jono7272
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom6330 Posts
October 03 2012 21:39 GMT
#321
Beastqt has changed his twitter name to LiquidBeasty..

+ Show Spoiler +
Of course, he's definitely not trolling..
Innovation | Flash | Mvp | Byun | TY
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
October 03 2012 21:39 GMT
#322
On October 04 2012 06:34 Dumbtruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2012 06:32 nam nam wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:29 Dumbtruck wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:28 dAPhREAk wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:24 Dumbtruck wrote:
If they recruit Scarlett I'm gonna take my Team Liquid pin and keycap and toss them into fire

eh, why?


I would get banned if I said what I really think, so I'm just going to say she doesn't fit into the team.

If you are not going to say what you actually mean you might as well say nothing.

I can pm you if you're so interested lol. I stated I don't want him to team liquid. I wanted to say that. And I said it. Got problem with that?


You sound like a horrible hateful person, might as well keep your mouth shut if all you have to say is negative. And that's 'she'.

As for TL, I'm hoping it's not a zerg.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
unit
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2621 Posts
October 03 2012 21:39 GMT
#323
On October 04 2012 06:37 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2012 06:34 Dumbtruck wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:32 nam nam wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:29 Dumbtruck wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:28 dAPhREAk wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:24 Dumbtruck wrote:
If they recruit Scarlett I'm gonna take my Team Liquid pin and keycap and toss them into fire

eh, why?


I would get banned if I said what I really think, so I'm just going to say she doesn't fit into the team.

If you are not going to say what you actually mean you might as well say nothing.

I can pm you if you're so interested lol. I stated I don't want him to team liquid. I wanted to say that. And I said it. Got problem with that?

pm me, im curious.

same here, i'd love to know why you'd become an arsonist if scarlett joined tl
TheButtonmen
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada1403 Posts
October 03 2012 21:40 GMT
#324
On October 04 2012 06:27 mongmong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2012 05:57 TheButtonmen wrote:
On October 04 2012 04:42 Incomplet wrote:
On October 04 2012 04:40 TheButtonmen wrote:
Hopefully not a Korean.


because...?


Because I'm not a fan of TL because of the quality of their players, I'm a fan because of the team atmosphere and community involvement. They already have two faceless korean mercenaries (Zenio/Taeja) who I'm not fans of, I'd prefer they pick up a foreigner rather then adding another Korean simply so they can attempt to ride Taeja through GSTL.

Why is Hero not included. ?????


Hero has does interviews, we hear random stories about hero from other members of liquid, Hero shows personality. We've gotten to know Hero as a person.
wraggy1234
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom135 Posts
October 03 2012 21:41 GMT
#325
They aren't going to look for more depth in the department of Protoss less than a day HerO get's knocked out of GSL it's kind of a kick in the teeth to him really. Definitely will be Terran, and probably one from SlayerS as they are pretty much about to fold (or so that's what i'm led to believe by the current situation)
www.clngaming.com
Radi0active
Profile Joined September 2012
Sweden9 Posts
October 03 2012 21:41 GMT
#326
Liquid´NaNiwa, oh yes! Make it happen sir!
Dumbtruck
Profile Joined September 2011
56 Posts
October 03 2012 21:42 GMT
#327
On October 04 2012 06:39 Whitewing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2012 06:34 Dumbtruck wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:32 nam nam wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:29 Dumbtruck wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:28 dAPhREAk wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:24 Dumbtruck wrote:
If they recruit Scarlett I'm gonna take my Team Liquid pin and keycap and toss them into fire

eh, why?


I would get banned if I said what I really think, so I'm just going to say she doesn't fit into the team.

If you are not going to say what you actually mean you might as well say nothing.

I can pm you if you're so interested lol. I stated I don't want him to team liquid. I wanted to say that. And I said it. Got problem with that?


You sound like a horrible hateful person, might as well keep your mouth shut if all you have to say is negative. And that's 'she'.

As for TL, I'm hoping it's not a zerg.


I see you can't handle negative opinions. Very naive of you. Grow up please.

also: Ok pm'd all who were curious.
Hyperionnn
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Turkey4968 Posts
October 03 2012 21:42 GMT
#328
mycerion please
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
October 03 2012 21:43 GMT
#329
On October 04 2012 06:39 Whitewing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2012 06:34 Dumbtruck wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:32 nam nam wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:29 Dumbtruck wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:28 dAPhREAk wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:24 Dumbtruck wrote:
If they recruit Scarlett I'm gonna take my Team Liquid pin and keycap and toss them into fire

eh, why?


I would get banned if I said what I really think, so I'm just going to say she doesn't fit into the team.

If you are not going to say what you actually mean you might as well say nothing.

I can pm you if you're so interested lol. I stated I don't want him to team liquid. I wanted to say that. And I said it. Got problem with that?


You sound like a horrible hateful person, might as well keep your mouth shut if all you have to say is negative. And that's 'she'.

As for TL, I'm hoping it's not a zerg.

its about what you expect: ignorant hate from a random nobody on the internet.
GHSTxJet
Profile Joined January 2012
United States154 Posts
October 03 2012 21:43 GMT
#330
LiquidVortix
SuppySon
frezMki
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany62 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-03 21:51:54
October 03 2012 21:45 GMT
#331
If they wanna have depth in their team there is no doubt thats ITS NOT a Zerg....

atm there are no super solid free agents,,, EU terrans makes no sense since they are the worst of all.

So it will be an EU/KR Toss or KR terran. Other decisions would barely make sense...

With all respect to Haypro and Jinro, but it shouldn't be hard to fill this gap with a player getting ANY results....Haypro even proofed everybodys suspicion that he even barely practises (Take interview).

Liquid should start to get efficient players not "family-like" ones. As soon as Taeja will get an offer of ANY BW-Team with shitloads an money his gone. Should be really boring for a player to solo-carry a team day in day out and be the only terran too.

Liquid is just living through Hero and Taeja..

In 1/2 year this transfer restriction between GOM and kespa ends -> cya Taeja,cya Hero if there will not be a competitive lineup in TL



If foreign teams will still carry their "commercial / "family-team" trend sc2 will follow the same route like BW.

Koreans will get super bored of the West and kespa will just give a **** about us. BW players are already declassing former GSL champs after 3 months of practise ... good job.
Sc2 was a little playground of B-Teamer. Now the real RTS geniuses will tke place in the scene.

Success > familyteams polly pocket 10 year barbiepartys

Just get 1-2 more good players and Liquid atleast has an existence chance in higher rounds of tourneys. Taeja is definately able to compete with everybody. Hero just cot outclassed and outplayed in every element of the game by SKT1 Rain today
-> GL TLO......
They say if it's not broken don't fix it - Well, if it could be better it is as good as broken
SigmaoctanusIV
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States3313 Posts
October 03 2012 21:46 GMT
#332
Liquid Rain.
I am Godzilla You are Japan
Nightsz
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada398 Posts
October 03 2012 21:46 GMT
#333
why recruit more? they have taeja already
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
October 03 2012 21:46 GMT
#334
On October 04 2012 06:45 frezMki wrote:
If they wanna have depth in their team there is no doubt thats ITS NOT a Zerg....

atm there are no super solid free agents,,, EU terrans makes no sense since they are the worst of all.

So it will be an EU/KR Toss or KR terran. Other decisions would barely make sense...

With all respect to Haypro and Jinro, but it shouldn't be hard to fill this gap with a player getting ANY results....Haypro even proofed everybodys suspicion that he even barely practises (Take interview).

Liquid should start to get efficient players not "family-like" ones. As soon as Taeja will get an offer of ANY BW-Team with shitloads an money his gone. Should be really boring for a player to solo-carry a team day in day out and be the only terran too.

Liquid is just living through Hero and Taeja..

In 1/2 year this transfer restriction between GOM and kespa ends -> cya Taeja,cya Hero if there will not be a competitive lineup in TL

does the transfer restriction even apply to foreign teams?
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
October 03 2012 21:47 GMT
#335
On October 04 2012 06:39 unit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2012 06:37 dAPhREAk wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:34 Dumbtruck wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:32 nam nam wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:29 Dumbtruck wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:28 dAPhREAk wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:24 Dumbtruck wrote:
If they recruit Scarlett I'm gonna take my Team Liquid pin and keycap and toss them into fire

eh, why?


I would get banned if I said what I really think, so I'm just going to say she doesn't fit into the team.

If you are not going to say what you actually mean you might as well say nothing.

I can pm you if you're so interested lol. I stated I don't want him to team liquid. I wanted to say that. And I said it. Got problem with that?

pm me, im curious.

same here, i'd love to know why you'd become an arsonist if scarlett joined tl

Since when does tossing something into a fire equal arson?

It would be closer to arson if he set fire to his keyboard while it was on the table
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
UndoneJin
Profile Joined February 2011
United States438 Posts
October 03 2012 21:47 GMT
#336
I gotta believe liquid is picking up a foreigner. Morrow is the first one that comes to mind. I guess it could be another Korean Terran though...
I've been lost since the day I was born ----- You're gonna carry that weight
mongmong
Profile Joined November 2011
Korea (South)1389 Posts
October 03 2012 21:48 GMT
#337
On October 04 2012 06:40 TheButtonmen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2012 06:27 mongmong wrote:
On October 04 2012 05:57 TheButtonmen wrote:
On October 04 2012 04:42 Incomplet wrote:
On October 04 2012 04:40 TheButtonmen wrote:
Hopefully not a Korean.


because...?


Because I'm not a fan of TL because of the quality of their players, I'm a fan because of the team atmosphere and community involvement. They already have two faceless korean mercenaries (Zenio/Taeja) who I'm not fans of, I'd prefer they pick up a foreigner rather then adding another Korean simply so they can attempt to ride Taeja through GSTL.

Why is Hero not included. ?????


Hero has does interviews, we hear random stories about hero from other members of liquid, Hero shows personality. We've gotten to know Hero as a person.






Zenio is quite a character too.

I agree with you on Taeja.

But give the kid some time, its not always

easy to assimilate into the group where a majority of the members

speak different language.
어헣 ↗ 어헣 ↗
Leviance
Profile Joined November 2009
Germany4079 Posts
October 03 2012 21:50 GMT
#338
Liquid'Flash
"Blizzard is never gonna nerf Terran because of those American and European fuck" - Korean Netizen
mongmong
Profile Joined November 2011
Korea (South)1389 Posts
October 03 2012 21:51 GMT
#339
On October 04 2012 06:45 frezMki wrote:
If they wanna have depth in their team there is no doubt thats ITS NOT a Zerg....

atm there are no super solid free agents,,, EU terrans makes no sense since they are the worst of all.

So it will be an EU/KR Toss or KR terran. Other decisions would barely make sense...

With all respect to Haypro and Jinro, but it shouldn't be hard to fill this gap with a player getting ANY results....Haypro even proofed everybodys suspicion that he even barely practises (Take interview).

Liquid should start to get efficient players not "family-like" ones. As soon as Taeja will get an offer of ANY BW-Team with shitloads an money his gone. Should be really boring for a player to solo-carry a team day in day out and be the only terran too.

Liquid is just living through Hero and Taeja..

In 1/2 year this transfer restriction between GOM and kespa ends -> cya Taeja,cya Hero if there will not be a competitive lineup in TL




omg....

should that happen, I d be fucking heartbroken....

no.. please T_T. Thats prob worst case scenario for me
어헣 ↗ 어헣 ↗
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
October 03 2012 21:52 GMT
#340
On October 04 2012 06:51 mongmong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2012 06:45 frezMki wrote:
If they wanna have depth in their team there is no doubt thats ITS NOT a Zerg....

atm there are no super solid free agents,,, EU terrans makes no sense since they are the worst of all.

So it will be an EU/KR Toss or KR terran. Other decisions would barely make sense...

With all respect to Haypro and Jinro, but it shouldn't be hard to fill this gap with a player getting ANY results....Haypro even proofed everybodys suspicion that he even barely practises (Take interview).

Liquid should start to get efficient players not "family-like" ones. As soon as Taeja will get an offer of ANY BW-Team with shitloads an money his gone. Should be really boring for a player to solo-carry a team day in day out and be the only terran too.

Liquid is just living through Hero and Taeja..

In 1/2 year this transfer restriction between GOM and kespa ends -> cya Taeja,cya Hero if there will not be a competitive lineup in TL




omg....

should that happen, I d be fucking heartbroken....

no.. please T_T. Thats prob worst case scenario for me


Don't worry, that guy is pretty clearly talking out of his arse.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1123
RotterdaM632
SteadfastSC296
TKL 229
Rex132
CosmosSc2 39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 632
SteadfastSC 296
TKL 229
Rex 132
ProTech48
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42141
Calm 2957
Shuttle 2458
Jaedong 1621
Horang2 817
actioN 572
Soma 508
Mini 449
Soulkey 444
Rush 391
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 347
Stork 345
ZerO 262
BeSt 244
Larva 230
Snow 187
Mong 131
firebathero 124
hero 115
Zeus 96
Mind 84
910 71
Free 64
Hyun 47
sorry 43
Shine 42
Sharp 42
Shinee 36
PianO 33
Pusan 32
JYJ 30
ToSsGirL 29
Aegong 25
Sexy 25
Bale 23
HiyA 22
Terrorterran 21
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Rock 12
Killer 12
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5476
Dendi1261
Counter-Strike
fl0m2242
Fnx 589
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King169
ChuDatz18
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko421
Other Games
singsing2229
hiko815
crisheroes508
B2W.Neo306
Liquid`RaSZi209
DeMusliM188
Khaldor188
Livibee183
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX147
dupreeh72
Trikslyr70
QueenE59
ZerO(Twitch)15
ceh90
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1400
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH231
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2112
• Jankos1586
• TFBlade593
• Noizen105
Other Games
• Shiphtur690
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 40m
The PondCast
19h 40m
INu's Battles
20h 40m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.