• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:23
CEST 18:23
KST 01:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8778 users

Liquid looking for new player, who could it be? - Page 16

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 47 Next All
Geiko
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France2036 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-03 21:26:25
October 03 2012 21:25 GMT
#301
It's obviously a joke with "tomorrow" and Morrow because I don't Nazgul is just going to decide randomly that he'll be picking another player tomorrow...

Excited nonetheless to know who it's going to be ! Liquid Fighting !
geiko.813 (EU)
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
October 03 2012 21:25 GMT
#302
Also if it's a Korean, Genius is probably going to throw a keyboard through his computer.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
SupLilSon
Profile Joined October 2011
Malaysia4123 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-03 21:29:23
October 03 2012 21:26 GMT
#303
I really hope they pick up a Korean player. Liquid is one of the few foreign teams that benefits their Korean players in more ways than just a healthy salary. Personally, I'd love to see TOP get picked up but idk if he has the potential to become a top class player again.

I hate to be the cynic, but picking up a foreigner at this point would be pretty worthless.
mongmong
Profile Joined November 2011
Korea (South)1389 Posts
October 03 2012 21:27 GMT
#304
On October 04 2012 05:57 TheButtonmen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2012 04:42 Incomplet wrote:
On October 04 2012 04:40 TheButtonmen wrote:
Hopefully not a Korean.


because...?


Because I'm not a fan of TL because of the quality of their players, I'm a fan because of the team atmosphere and community involvement. They already have two faceless korean mercenaries (Zenio/Taeja) who I'm not fans of, I'd prefer they pick up a foreigner rather then adding another Korean simply so they can attempt to ride Taeja through GSTL.







Why is Hero not included. ?????

어헣 ↗ 어헣 ↗
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
October 03 2012 21:27 GMT
#305
Liquid_jjakji would be sick!

More realistic, maybe Sting?
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
October 03 2012 21:28 GMT
#306
On October 04 2012 06:24 Dumbtruck wrote:
If they recruit Scarlett I'm gonna take my Team Liquid pin and keycap and toss them into fire

eh, why?
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
October 03 2012 21:28 GMT
#307
Bitbybit
Orek
Profile Joined February 2012
1665 Posts
October 03 2012 21:28 GMT
#308
One day, I hope a player named "SolidGas" could join Team Liquid and become Liquid SolidGas for chemistry nerds around the world.
Frostlone
Profile Joined February 2012
Australia75 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-03 21:30:31
October 03 2012 21:28 GMT
#309
On October 04 2012 06:21 snively wrote:
BRING HUK BACK

<33333333333

He renewed his contract... The eg curse will continue to devour him.
On a lighter note! I feel like it will be someone who is from nshs. It would be cool for MMA but for some reason I doubt it. I'd like jjackji because I feel like he could blossom at liquid. He isn't really in a good environment at the moment... At least, that's what I perceive without knowing the inner workings of nshs.
LiquidLegend would be cool ^^
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
October 03 2012 21:29 GMT
#310
On October 04 2012 06:25 Geiko wrote:
It's obviously a joke with "tomorrow" and Morrow because I don't Nazgul is just going to decide randomly that he'll be picking another player tomorrow...

Excited nonetheless to know who it's going to be ! Liquid Fighting !

How is that a joke? It's a play with words that don't make any sense.
Banelings are too cute to blow up
Dumbtruck
Profile Joined September 2011
56 Posts
October 03 2012 21:29 GMT
#311
On October 04 2012 06:28 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2012 06:24 Dumbtruck wrote:
If they recruit Scarlett I'm gonna take my Team Liquid pin and keycap and toss them into fire

eh, why?


I would get banned if I said what I really think, so I'm just going to say she doesn't fit into the team.
nooboon
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
2602 Posts
October 03 2012 21:29 GMT
#312
I think we can all rule out a zerg player. Nazgul wants to add depth and liquid already has a lot of zergs.

On October 04 2012 06:25 Fionn wrote:
Also if it's a Korean, Genius is probably going to throw a keyboard through his computer.


What if it's a korean protoss?
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
October 03 2012 21:32 GMT
#313
On October 04 2012 06:29 Dumbtruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2012 06:28 dAPhREAk wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:24 Dumbtruck wrote:
If they recruit Scarlett I'm gonna take my Team Liquid pin and keycap and toss them into fire

eh, why?


I would get banned if I said what I really think, so I'm just going to say she doesn't fit into the team.

If you are not going to say what you actually mean you might as well say nothing.
Dumbtruck
Profile Joined September 2011
56 Posts
October 03 2012 21:34 GMT
#314
On October 04 2012 06:32 nam nam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2012 06:29 Dumbtruck wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:28 dAPhREAk wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:24 Dumbtruck wrote:
If they recruit Scarlett I'm gonna take my Team Liquid pin and keycap and toss them into fire

eh, why?


I would get banned if I said what I really think, so I'm just going to say she doesn't fit into the team.

If you are not going to say what you actually mean you might as well say nothing.

I can pm you if you're so interested lol. I stated I don't want him to team liquid. I wanted to say that. And I said it. Got problem with that?
HornyHerring
Profile Joined March 2011
Papua New Guinea1059 Posts
October 03 2012 21:34 GMT
#315
It's gonna be Korean for sure. They're the only ones winning them games. I just hope it wont be another Zenio. They recruited him after he got knocked out of GSL in a pretty convincing fashion and showed pretty much nothing since the teamswitch.
oh, hai
SupLilSon
Profile Joined October 2011
Malaysia4123 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-03 21:36:14
October 03 2012 21:35 GMT
#316
On October 04 2012 06:32 nam nam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2012 06:29 Dumbtruck wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:28 dAPhREAk wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:24 Dumbtruck wrote:
If they recruit Scarlett I'm gonna take my Team Liquid pin and keycap and toss them into fire

eh, why?


I would get banned if I said what I really think, so I'm just going to say she doesn't fit into the team.

If you are not going to say what you actually mean you might as well say nothing.


If it's a Korean Protoss my bets are on San the Man. He fits Liquids bill pretty well imo. MorroW is a great guy, but I don't really see him improving TL or having any major impact.

Quoted the wrong post >< too tired, going to sleep!
iMAniaC
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway703 Posts
October 03 2012 21:36 GMT
#317
In Liquid Rising, they said that they wanted Team Liquid to be a team in which players can do better and achieve more than they could've done on their own or on their previous teams. And personally, if there's ever such a player, it's Scarlett. Whenever she comes out to play a game, she turns heads or ends up being the best one in Canada or even North America, but mostly she just sits at home, not streaming. Team Liquid could send her places and definitely make her achieve more than she could have at home with her slow internet. Even if she doesn't get signed (or somehow announced) tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised to see her picked up by Liquid in the future. I'd say the only thing speaking against her is that she's a zerg and currently on another team.

Other than that, I think Liquid could easily pick up someone surprising, like one of the foreigners living in Korea or one of the runner-ups for the continental WCS finals or something like that.
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
October 03 2012 21:37 GMT
#318
On October 04 2012 06:25 Enzymatic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2012 06:21 Kluey wrote:
It will either be a ex-oGs player or a SlayerS player. I don't think Morrow. He's had his prime of his career and it'd be stupid for a huge team like Liquid to pick him up.


The thing is, the twitter update said someone to add "depth" to the team.. Wanting to add someone for depth to the team typically means a more veteran player.


Depth means not being totally dependent on Taeja and Hero to win. What does that have to do with a veteran player?
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
October 03 2012 21:37 GMT
#319
On October 04 2012 06:34 Dumbtruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2012 06:32 nam nam wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:29 Dumbtruck wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:28 dAPhREAk wrote:
On October 04 2012 06:24 Dumbtruck wrote:
If they recruit Scarlett I'm gonna take my Team Liquid pin and keycap and toss them into fire

eh, why?


I would get banned if I said what I really think, so I'm just going to say she doesn't fit into the team.

If you are not going to say what you actually mean you might as well say nothing.

I can pm you if you're so interested lol. I stated I don't want him to team liquid. I wanted to say that. And I said it. Got problem with that?

pm me, im curious.
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
October 03 2012 21:38 GMT
#320
maybe pick up coach? or will that not work since everyone is separated.
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM468
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 417
TKL 201
ProTech158
ByuN 141
SteadfastSC 109
UpATreeSC 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32149
Calm 3227
Shuttle 2718
Jaedong 1228
Mini 784
EffOrt 615
Horang2 531
Soma 503
ZerO 252
Rush 242
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 226
Snow 170
firebathero 112
910 87
hero 83
Zeus 75
Mong 72
Mind 72
Shine 46
Hyun 38
Free 35
sorry 33
Sharp 31
ToSsGirL 26
Yoon 25
PianO 23
Killer 21
JYJ 20
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 19
Trap 19
Bale 18
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 12
HiyA 12
Rock 11
Sexy 11
Hm[arnc] 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5876
Dendi1332
League of Legends
KnowMe26
Counter-Strike
fl0m4047
x6flipin608
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
ChuDatz39
Other Games
singsing2043
Liquid`RaSZi1299
hiko719
ceh9405
Beastyqt390
Khaldor297
crisheroes283
dupreeh257
Livibee209
420jenkins202
C9.Mang0135
QueenE117
Trikslyr85
Dewaltoss55
ZerO(Twitch)17
IndyStarCraft 9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH283
• Hinosc 14
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3669
• WagamamaTV477
League of Legends
• Nemesis2010
• TFBlade212
Other Games
• Shiphtur785
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 37m
INu's Battles
18h 37m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 37m
OSC
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.