• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:03
CEST 05:03
KST 12:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6869 users

Automated Ban List [Latest: Collumjamese] - Page 900

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 898 899 900 901 902 4009 Next
TL.net Bot
Profile Joined June 2004
TL.net140 Posts
August 31 2011 05:06 GMT
#17981
hYdrA-MeNo was just temp banned for 2 days by KwarK.

That account was created on 2010-01-21 09:12:43 and had 143 posts.

Reason: A guy pulled out a lethal weapon, aimed it at a kid and pulled the trigger. It's actually not as funny as you think it is. Normally I just ignore idiots in the general forum because I feel it's sufficiently subjective to not merit a moderator response. Attempted murder of children is objectively wrong though. Have a ban.
TL.net Bot
Profile Joined June 2004
TL.net140 Posts
August 31 2011 05:06 GMT
#17982
wei2coolman was just temp banned for 2 days by KwarK.

That account was created on 2010-11-21 19:55:23 and had 641 posts.

Reason: A guy pulled out a lethal weapon, aimed it at a kid and pulled the trigger. It's actually not as funny as you think it is. Normally I just ignore idiots in the general forum because I feel it's sufficiently subjective to not merit a moderator response. Attempted murder of children is objectively wrong though. Have a ban.
TL.net Bot
Profile Joined June 2004
TL.net140 Posts
August 31 2011 05:06 GMT
#17983
nayumi was just temp banned for 1 week by KwarK.

That account was created on 2009-05-27 09:54:15 and had 4529 posts.

Reason: A guy pulled out a lethal weapon, aimed it at a kid and pulled the trigger. It's actually not as funny as you think it is. Normally I just ignore idiots in the general forum because I feel it's sufficiently subjective to not merit a moderator response. Attempted murder of children is objectively wrong though. Have a ban.
TL.net Bot
Profile Joined June 2004
TL.net140 Posts
August 31 2011 05:07 GMT
#17984
ThaZenith was just temp banned for 2 days by KwarK.

That account was created on 2010-10-18 13:05:50 and had 1197 posts.

Reason: A guy pulled out a lethal weapon, aimed it at a kid and pulled the trigger. It's actually not as funny as you think it is. Normally I just ignore idiots in the general forum because I feel it's sufficiently subjective to not merit a moderator response. Attempted murder of children is objectively wrong though. Have a ban.
TL.net Bot
Profile Joined June 2004
TL.net140 Posts
August 31 2011 05:07 GMT
#17985
cz was just temp banned for 1 week by KwarK.

That account was created on 2007-08-17 03:34:06 and had 2433 posts.

Reason: A guy pulled out a lethal weapon, aimed it at a kid and pulled the trigger. It's actually not as funny as you think it is. Normally I just ignore idiots in the general forum because I feel it's sufficiently subjective to not merit a moderator response. Attempted murder of children is objectively wrong though. Have a ban.
TL.net Bot
Profile Joined June 2004
TL.net140 Posts
August 31 2011 05:08 GMT
#17986
Kaitlin was just temp banned for 2 days by KwarK.

That account was created on 2010-12-14 07:11:58 and had 770 posts.

Reason: A guy pulled out a lethal weapon, aimed it at a kid and pulled the trigger. It's actually not as funny as you think it is. Normally I just ignore idiots in the general forum because I feel it's sufficiently subjective to not merit a moderator response. Attempted murder of children is objectively wrong though. Have a ban.
TL.net Bot
Profile Joined June 2004
TL.net140 Posts
August 31 2011 05:08 GMT
#17987
DragonFist was just temp banned for 2 days by KwarK.

That account was created on 2011-02-18 14:52:01 and had 127 posts.

Reason: A guy pulled out a lethal weapon, aimed it at a kid and pulled the trigger. It's actually not as funny as you think it is. Normally I just ignore idiots in the general forum because I feel it's sufficiently subjective to not merit a moderator response. Attempted murder of children is objectively wrong though. Have a ban.
TL.net Bot
Profile Joined June 2004
TL.net140 Posts
August 31 2011 05:10 GMT
#17988
Release was just temp banned for 2 days by KwarK.

That account was created on 2010-10-20 13:50:31 and had 1376 posts.

Reason: A guy pulled out a lethal weapon, aimed it at a kid and pulled the trigger. It's actually not as funny as you think it is. Normally I just ignore idiots in the general forum because I feel it's sufficiently subjective to not merit a moderator response. Attempted murder of children is objectively wrong though. Have a ban.
TL.net Bot
Profile Joined June 2004
TL.net140 Posts
August 31 2011 05:10 GMT
#17989
SwiperTheFox was just temp banned for 2 days by KwarK.

That account was created on 2011-08-31 01:42:03 and had 4 posts.

Reason: A guy pulled out a lethal weapon, aimed it at a kid and pulled the trigger. It's actually not as funny as you think it is. Normally I just ignore idiots in the general forum because I feel it's sufficiently subjective to not merit a moderator response. Attempted murder of children is objectively wrong though. Have a ban.
TL.net Bot
Profile Joined June 2004
TL.net140 Posts
August 31 2011 05:10 GMT
#17990
Xaerkar was just temp banned for 1 week by KwarK.

That account was created on 2011-01-24 09:24:26 and had 103 posts.

Reason: A guy pulled out a lethal weapon, aimed it at a kid and pulled the trigger. It's actually not as funny as you think it is. Normally I just ignore idiots in the general forum because I feel it's sufficiently subjective to not merit a moderator response. Attempted murder of children is objectively wrong though. Have a ban.
TL.net Bot
Profile Joined June 2004
TL.net140 Posts
August 31 2011 05:11 GMT
#17991
Temporarykid was just temp banned for 2 days by KwarK.

That account was created on 2010-11-28 18:10:26 and had 244 posts.

Reason: A guy pulled out a lethal weapon, aimed it at a kid and pulled the trigger. It's actually not as funny as you think it is. Normally I just ignore idiots in the general forum because I feel it's sufficiently subjective to not merit a moderator response. Attempted murder of children is objectively wrong though. Have a ban.
TL.net Bot
Profile Joined June 2004
TL.net140 Posts
August 31 2011 05:31 GMT
#17992
Egyptian_Head was just temp banned for 2 days by KwarK.

That account was created on 2010-10-10 19:33:15 and had 182 posts.

Reason: A guy pulled out a lethal weapon, aimed it at a kid and pulled the trigger. It's actually not as funny as you think it is. Normally I just ignore idiots in the general forum because I feel it's sufficiently subjective to not merit a moderator response. Attempted murder of children is objectively wrong though. Have a ban.
TL.net Bot
Profile Joined June 2004
TL.net140 Posts
August 31 2011 06:46 GMT
#17993
vladimir420 was just banned by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2011-08-31 12:26:18 and had 16 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.
TL.net Bot
Profile Joined June 2004
TL.net140 Posts
August 31 2011 06:47 GMT
#17994
Ymatostacraft was just banned by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2011-08-31 13:01:29 and had 4 posts.

Reason: Advertising.
TL.net Bot
Profile Joined June 2004
TL.net140 Posts
August 31 2011 06:56 GMT
#17995
Tippecanoe was just temp banned for 2 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2011-05-15 03:21:57 and had 71 posts.

Reason:
On August 31 2011 12:19 Tippecanoe wrote:
Come to the dark side...

The sc2 side broski's


Read the thread warnings and don't instigate.
TL.net Bot
Profile Joined June 2004
TL.net140 Posts
August 31 2011 06:59 GMT
#17996
Bobgrimly was just temp banned for 2 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2010-07-08 12:01:29 and had 101 posts.

Reason:
On August 31 2011 12:36 Bobgrimly wrote:
You are a mindless troll but I am bored so I will bite. If you had reading comprehension past a 2 year old level you might be able to see I am pointing out that his parenting led to his current hospitalisation and perhaps if people taught their children respect for other people and their property, crime would be non existent. Unfortunately there are many bad parents so I guess its ok for kids to act like a delinquent and then for you to get upset when they suffer for their delinquency.

Just remember next time you want to throw rocks... someone might have a crossbow or worse... a GUN. Tell your kids!!!


Having an opinion is one thing, ad hominem attacks on other posters just because their opinion differs is something else. You can get your point across without being condescending.
TL.net Bot
Profile Joined June 2004
TL.net140 Posts
August 31 2011 07:08 GMT
#17997
InFdude was just temp banned for 2 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2009-07-30 19:14:23 and had 356 posts.

Reason:
On August 31 2011 08:27 InFdude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2011 08:13 pallad wrote:
On August 30 2011 15:12 starcraft911 wrote:
I'm going to miss watching BW, but I really can't wait to see Flash crush everyone in sc2. Soon.


NesTea will own him like kid :D

I voted for 1-2 years.. i grown up playing Sc beta , then lan whit friends after school , it was GOOD times . I dont play Bw from like 3 years i dont fallow it , but i wanna long life for BW , even if i play Sc2 only.
Bw was/is game that make history of e-sports i really hope Sc2 ( after some good patches , expansions etc) will take it place in future , whitout players war , witch game is better etc..

We all make e-sports , even trolls and idiots ..:D


And this is the kind of post that pisses me off the most.I don't know about the others but personally I find nothing enteraining about watching SC2.Infact to me that's not a Starcraft2.Its some random RTS game that just took the name to make some publicity and if some day SC2 actually takes the torch and continues the legacy I still won't give 2 shits about it because its not what I like.Oh and 1 more thing I SRSLY doubt Flash will ever move to SC2 seeing as how he makes more money in 1 year in this dying game than probably all those guys listed in the SC2 power rank, or w/e it is, combined.


Chill out. He was being pretty manner about what he said and you took it all kinds of wrong.
TL.net Bot
Profile Joined June 2004
TL.net140 Posts
August 31 2011 07:11 GMT
#17998
Herry was just temp banned for 1 week by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2011-03-01 18:53:23 and had 289 posts.

Reason:
On August 31 2011 10:49 Herry wrote:
I thought Incontrol quit casting so he could be a better player?

doesnt seem that way lol


Hah. Hah. Hahaha. No.

This is the second time you'll be banned for player/caster bashing. You should stop now, guess what happens after the third strike?!?
TL.net Bot
Profile Joined June 2004
TL.net140 Posts
August 31 2011 07:21 GMT
#17999
TibblesEvilCat was just temp banned for 30 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2010-03-25 22:58:55 and had 514 posts.

Reason:
On August 31 2011 06:08 TibblesEvilCat wrote:
out macro it


This isn't a very helpful strategy thread reply.

You've accumulated a slew of warnings for sub-par posting at this point. Consider this your final warning.
TL.net Bot
Profile Joined June 2004
TL.net140 Posts
August 31 2011 07:29 GMT
#18000
Bibdy was just temp banned for 2 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2010-04-01 03:04:09 and had 3057 posts.

Reason:
On August 31 2011 05:42 Bibdy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2011 05:41 Serpico wrote:
On August 31 2011 05:33 Bibdy wrote:
On August 31 2011 05:29 Tag wrote:
On August 31 2011 05:04 Bibdy wrote:
On August 31 2011 04:44 Klaca wrote:
On August 31 2011 04:06 Bibdy wrote:
On August 31 2011 03:36 Klaca wrote:
On August 31 2011 03:29 Bibdy wrote:
Yeah, pretty much all mana concerns could be countered by spending more gold on mana potions. Even mana burn creatures (with a bunch of minions with the same trait!) could be countered by just popping more of the things. It was pretty goofy design, and the only way to make the game challenging at that point was to just make things excessively strong to the point where Rejuvenation potions became vital for survival.

I'm sure I'm not the only one would had to keep swapping back and forth between characters because their gear just couldn't keep up. You had to farm with a more SkillPoint-dependent class (e.g. Sorc) until you'd farmed up the gear to make your gear-dependent class (e.g. Barb) able to kill something in the next area.
That retarded gameplay element only became a part of D2 as the dumbass balance team were assfucking the game. There are no shoppable mana pots, and spell mana usage(no spell cooldowns exist, higher integer spell cost) is significantly higher in original versions of the game


Eh, it was still better. I completely lost interest in original D2 when I got through Act 4, because I did the math and figured out how many times I needed to farm Act 4 before I could stand a chance in Nightmare Act 1 - under the assumption that hitting level 30 would have made things a hell of a lot easier, which it would have as a Sorc. Act 5 filled the gap nicely (almost to excess) and introduced me to a much grander game than what I'd been doing with it (play each character once to kill Diablo, then start another) up to that point.
Serious?
[image loading]
I completed nightmare at level 28 and was doing nm cs runs until 30. Monster level lower in classic.


fr srs brah

Not all of us are video-gaming cyborgs with nothing better to do than play one game to death.


Your on the wrong website to be insulting "nerds" i suggest you use the "log-off" button and go back to your football websites.


Or maybe I like to play a lot of games and move on after a certain amount of time to another one, rather than play one game to death only for 10-12 years later brag about how I completed it much better than someone else did. I dunno. Call me crazy if you want.

You sure told him bro


I'm not trying to 'tell' anyone. Brah.

Pretty funny how upset y'all get over how other people play videogames.

He put 3 years into UT, 2 years into Tribes 2, 3 years into Warcraft 3, 6 years into WoW, with a whole crapton of stuff inbetween, but he didn't play Diablo 2 Classic to it's absolute pinnacle of COMPLETION?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!


You need to take a break.
Prev 1 898 899 900 901 902 4009 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings231
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft396
RuFF_SC2 189
ViBE118
Nina 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2321
GuemChi 1153
Sharp 148
MaD[AoV]138
910 77
Bale 27
NaDa 23
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever359
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 647
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1010
Other Games
summit1g8680
JimRising 598
C9.Mang0327
Trikslyr34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick808
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP103
• EnkiAlexander 68
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo709
Other Games
• Shiphtur535
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 57m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.