• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:03
CEST 16:03
KST 23:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7658 users

Bronze-Gold Teamleague - Page 11

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 17 Next All
howLiN
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Portugal1676 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 21:31:21
April 05 2012 21:29 GMT
#201
On April 06 2012 04:21 zergmacro34 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 02:02 howLiN wrote:
On April 06 2012 01:50 zergmacro34 wrote:
right away what im thinking with this is stay in bronze to pwn nubs in this team league even though im diamond skill


We will do everything to make sure that won't happen.


And how would you go about doing this honestly? I could play just above bronze but below silver to be king of the bronze.

Well, for starters I can check your account career and exclude you if you ever were above gold in any ladder season... But if you really want to "pwn some noobs" that's okay, they're still bo5 matches and at most you'd be winning a game for your team when they need 3 to win the match. I don't think a troll would be that big of a deal, if anything shows commitment from the troll in participating in a league for a minimum 7 straight weeks without trolling anyone at all. And I'm okay with that.
TLAdapt
Profile Joined April 2012
United States22 Posts
April 05 2012 21:36 GMT
#202
On April 06 2012 06:29 howLiN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 04:21 zergmacro34 wrote:
On April 06 2012 02:02 howLiN wrote:
On April 06 2012 01:50 zergmacro34 wrote:
right away what im thinking with this is stay in bronze to pwn nubs in this team league even though im diamond skill


We will do everything to make sure that won't happen.


And how would you go about doing this honestly? I could play just above bronze but below silver to be king of the bronze.

Well, for starters I can check your account career and exclude you if you ever were above gold in any ladder season... But if you really want to "pwn some noobs" that's okay, they're still bo5 matches and at most you'd be winning a game for your team when they need 3 to win the match. I don't think a troll would be that big of a deal, if anything shows commitment from the troll in participating in a league for a minimum 7 straight weeks without trolling anyone at all. And I'm okay with that.



I was a Diamond Terran EIGHT months ago. I quit for seven months, and came back playing Zerg. I'm a gold Zerg now, but I am strictly a gold zerg if you look at my match history, so I don't think checking careers should be the only thing to exclude the dishonest people..
Learn to Adapt to Your Situation.
Dasende
Profile Joined August 2010
United States864 Posts
April 05 2012 21:38 GMT
#203
On April 06 2012 06:36 TLAdapt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 06:29 howLiN wrote:
On April 06 2012 04:21 zergmacro34 wrote:
On April 06 2012 02:02 howLiN wrote:
On April 06 2012 01:50 zergmacro34 wrote:
right away what im thinking with this is stay in bronze to pwn nubs in this team league even though im diamond skill


We will do everything to make sure that won't happen.


And how would you go about doing this honestly? I could play just above bronze but below silver to be king of the bronze.

Well, for starters I can check your account career and exclude you if you ever were above gold in any ladder season... But if you really want to "pwn some noobs" that's okay, they're still bo5 matches and at most you'd be winning a game for your team when they need 3 to win the match. I don't think a troll would be that big of a deal, if anything shows commitment from the troll in participating in a league for a minimum 7 straight weeks without trolling anyone at all. And I'm okay with that.



I was a Diamond Terran EIGHT months ago. I quit for seven months, and came back playing Zerg. I'm a gold Zerg now, but I am strictly a gold zerg if you look at my match history, so I don't think checking careers should be the only thing to exclude the dishonest people..


Agreed on that, I was in Platinum 2 seasons ago myself. But I redid placement matches and played 5 bronzies in a row so I went 5-0
[SC2: Dasende.347] [@Dasende8702] [HS/Heroes: Dasende#1376] Founder of ChoboTeamLeague
howLiN
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Portugal1676 Posts
April 05 2012 21:52 GMT
#204
On April 06 2012 06:36 TLAdapt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 06:29 howLiN wrote:
On April 06 2012 04:21 zergmacro34 wrote:
On April 06 2012 02:02 howLiN wrote:
On April 06 2012 01:50 zergmacro34 wrote:
right away what im thinking with this is stay in bronze to pwn nubs in this team league even though im diamond skill


We will do everything to make sure that won't happen.


And how would you go about doing this honestly? I could play just above bronze but below silver to be king of the bronze.

Well, for starters I can check your account career and exclude you if you ever were above gold in any ladder season... But if you really want to "pwn some noobs" that's okay, they're still bo5 matches and at most you'd be winning a game for your team when they need 3 to win the match. I don't think a troll would be that big of a deal, if anything shows commitment from the troll in participating in a league for a minimum 7 straight weeks without trolling anyone at all. And I'm okay with that.



I was a Diamond Terran EIGHT months ago. I quit for seven months, and came back playing Zerg. I'm a gold Zerg now, but I am strictly a gold zerg if you look at my match history, so I don't think checking careers should be the only thing to exclude the dishonest people..

I meant that it's kinda easy to see if a Diamond player who was always Diamond gets demoted to a lower rank in the current ladder season just to play in this league. Of course season 1 ranks don't mean that much since it was easier to be higher ranked at the beginning of the game. Either way, my point is that by having a proleague format for the team matches, it gets hard to compromise the match if a higher ranked player is playing.
CWPiRatE
Profile Joined April 2012
United States33 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 22:08:50
April 05 2012 21:52 GMT
#205
If you start to get something organized my team is ready, but since I'm the spokesperson, just PM me. My character info is below:

CWPiRatE
#425
Zerg
It's better to burn out than to fade away.
TSM
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Great Britain584 Posts
April 05 2012 22:06 GMT
#206
i enjoy watching lower level players to see what they are doing wrong so i can relate to them.
The person to smile when everything goes wrong has found someone to blame it on - arthur bloch **** tl:dr *user was banned for this post*
zergmacro34
Profile Joined March 2012
59 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 22:33:05
April 05 2012 22:30 GMT
#207
On April 06 2012 06:04 zefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 05:28 zergmacro34 wrote:
On April 06 2012 05:19 Skorbnut wrote:
On April 06 2012 05:17 zergmacro34 wrote:
To pwn noobs? To be an asshat? There are people out there that think like me. Just watch out, one of the bronze players on this application thread might be me :D

I'm completely fine playing against people better than me. There's no incentive for me to care a ton about winning, other than to be credit to team. So troll all you want, not gonna matter too much.


Are you in bronze?

On April 06 2012 05:27 WarEagle wrote:
You also have to think about the fact that you will be on a team, practicing with them and such. Surely they would figure it out and kick you from the team, or at the very least not let you on the roster for the league.


Actually i could still pretend through that.

"Whats a 10 pool?"
"Just build stuff"
"O well, its about having fun :D"
"O crap my base is mined out time to expand"

You know what people do in hardcore d2? They make friends with people for like 2 months then stab each other in the back. I don't do that I've just heard stories.


I actually think there are far fewer assholes like yourself than you imagine. Whatever, have fun trolling because 0 people will care.


LOL hopefully you are right. Could you at least come up with a good account name for me to sign up with? :D

On April 06 2012 06:29 howLiN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 04:21 zergmacro34 wrote:
On April 06 2012 02:02 howLiN wrote:
On April 06 2012 01:50 zergmacro34 wrote:
right away what im thinking with this is stay in bronze to pwn nubs in this team league even though im diamond skill


We will do everything to make sure that won't happen.


And how would you go about doing this honestly? I could play just above bronze but below silver to be king of the bronze.

Well, for starters I can check your account career and exclude you if you ever were above gold in any ladder season... But if you really want to "pwn some noobs" that's okay, they're still bo5 matches and at most you'd be winning a game for your team when they need 3 to win the match. I don't think a troll would be that big of a deal, if anything shows commitment from the troll in participating in a league for a minimum 7 straight weeks without trolling anyone at all. And I'm okay with that.


Hmm that is a fairly resilient system yes hmm. How about me and my friends all go down to bronze and do it up?

On April 06 2012 06:38 Dasende wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 06:36 TLAdapt wrote:
On April 06 2012 06:29 howLiN wrote:
On April 06 2012 04:21 zergmacro34 wrote:
On April 06 2012 02:02 howLiN wrote:
On April 06 2012 01:50 zergmacro34 wrote:
right away what im thinking with this is stay in bronze to pwn nubs in this team league even though im diamond skill


We will do everything to make sure that won't happen.


And how would you go about doing this honestly? I could play just above bronze but below silver to be king of the bronze.

Well, for starters I can check your account career and exclude you if you ever were above gold in any ladder season... But if you really want to "pwn some noobs" that's okay, they're still bo5 matches and at most you'd be winning a game for your team when they need 3 to win the match. I don't think a troll would be that big of a deal, if anything shows commitment from the troll in participating in a league for a minimum 7 straight weeks without trolling anyone at all. And I'm okay with that.



I was a Diamond Terran EIGHT months ago. I quit for seven months, and came back playing Zerg. I'm a gold Zerg now, but I am strictly a gold zerg if you look at my match history, so I don't think checking careers should be the only thing to exclude the dishonest people..


Agreed on that, I was in Platinum 2 seasons ago myself. But I redid placement matches and played 5 bronzies in a row so I went 5-0


and you dont want to alienate the REAL bronze players o.o

hmm what to do :D



Zvenn3n
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Sweden1196 Posts
April 05 2012 22:33 GMT
#208
I voted all-kill format, but after reading this, I think that a pro-league format would be beast, to avoid any smurfing.
Anyways, I'd be interested, I do lack a team though. If anyone wants me on their team for this team league,, hit me up! I play on EU, btw.

OckE
#506
Gold
Protoss
zergmacro34
Profile Joined March 2012
59 Posts
April 05 2012 22:42 GMT
#209
On April 06 2012 07:33 Zvenn3n wrote:
I voted all-kill format, but after reading this, I think that a pro-league format would be beast, to avoid any smurfing.
Anyways, I'd be interested, I do lack a team though. If anyone wants me on their team for this team league,, hit me up! I play on EU, btw.

OckE
#506
Gold
Protoss


whats wrong with all-kill Zvenn3n :D
Atoissen
Profile Joined July 2011
Norway1737 Posts
April 05 2012 22:42 GMT
#210
Sounds like fun, count me in!

EU
Atoissen.927
Gold
Toss
“Strength lies not in defense but in attack.”
Ksquared
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1748 Posts
April 05 2012 22:43 GMT
#211
Do you guys have an ETA on when this will start?
eSports for life.
Dasende
Profile Joined August 2010
United States864 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 22:53:23
April 05 2012 22:50 GMT
#212
On April 06 2012 07:30 zergmacro34 wrote:

and you dont want to alienate the REAL bronze players o.o

hmm what to do :D




How would me 5-0 my placement matches (whom where all bronze) be alienating to them? I'm in a different league (Gold) than them so I wouldn't ever play them in this league.

On April 06 2012 07:43 Ksquared wrote:
Do you guys have an ETA on when this will start?


We don't have an exact date right now, but after the teams are finalized, a few days after that it will most likely start barring unforseen issues.
[SC2: Dasende.347] [@Dasende8702] [HS/Heroes: Dasende#1376] Founder of ChoboTeamLeague
zergmacro34
Profile Joined March 2012
59 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 22:52:44
April 05 2012 22:52 GMT
#213
On April 06 2012 07:50 Dasende wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 07:30 zergmacro34 wrote:

and you dont want to alienate the REAL bronze players o.o

hmm what to do :D




How would me 5-0 my placement matches (whom where all bronze) be alienating to them? I'm in a different league (Gold) than them so I wouldn't ever play them in this league.


no your quote was meant to emphasize the problem howlin faces its not directed at u :D
MepHiii
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland191 Posts
April 05 2012 22:52 GMT
#214
i see a lot of EU players signing up, maybe it will happen after all?
Dasende
Profile Joined August 2010
United States864 Posts
April 05 2012 22:57 GMT
#215
On April 06 2012 07:52 MepHiii wrote:
i see a lot of EU players signing up, maybe it will happen after all?


No Bronze players as of yet though, unless EU division decides to change their league to fit this, but can always hope for an influx of players!
[SC2: Dasende.347] [@Dasende8702] [HS/Heroes: Dasende#1376] Founder of ChoboTeamLeague
Zvenn3n
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Sweden1196 Posts
April 05 2012 22:57 GMT
#216
On April 06 2012 07:42 zergmacro34 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 07:33 Zvenn3n wrote:
I voted all-kill format, but after reading this, I think that a pro-league format would be beast, to avoid any smurfing.
Anyways, I'd be interested, I do lack a team though. If anyone wants me on their team for this team league,, hit me up! I play on EU, btw.

OckE
#506
Gold
Protoss


whats wrong with all-kill Zvenn3n :D


Nothing wrong with it, but if, say, a masters players used a smurf bronze account, he'd trash the competition, and that wouldn't be fair now, would it?

OT: Will we look at casting these games? If so, I'd love to be a caster, though I'd have to not stream, due to my internet being bad =/
(What I'm trying to say is that if we get like someone to stream and maybe cast, I'd be more than willing to cast with him)
trumpetarn
Profile Joined December 2011
Sweden32 Posts
April 05 2012 22:59 GMT
#217
This would be really nice, i'd be happy to play dont have a team though

Trumpetarn 169
Bronze
Eu
Dasende
Profile Joined August 2010
United States864 Posts
April 05 2012 23:01 GMT
#218
On April 06 2012 07:59 trumpetarn wrote:
This would be really nice, i'd be happy to play dont have a team though

Trumpetarn 169
Bronze
Eu


sc2ranks says you're Terran so I placed you in the respective column. If it's wrong let me know
[SC2: Dasende.347] [@Dasende8702] [HS/Heroes: Dasende#1376] Founder of ChoboTeamLeague
Dasende
Profile Joined August 2010
United States864 Posts
April 05 2012 23:03 GMT
#219
On April 06 2012 07:57 Zvenn3n wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 07:42 zergmacro34 wrote:
On April 06 2012 07:33 Zvenn3n wrote:
I voted all-kill format, but after reading this, I think that a pro-league format would be beast, to avoid any smurfing.
Anyways, I'd be interested, I do lack a team though. If anyone wants me on their team for this team league,, hit me up! I play on EU, btw.

OckE
#506
Gold
Protoss


whats wrong with all-kill Zvenn3n :D


Nothing wrong with it, but if, say, a masters players used a smurf bronze account, he'd trash the competition, and that wouldn't be fair now, would it?

OT: Will we look at casting these games? If so, I'd love to be a caster, though I'd have to not stream, due to my internet being bad =/
(What I'm trying to say is that if we get like someone to stream and maybe cast, I'd be more than willing to cast with him)


It will be the pro-league format, that is decided already.

Obviously we would like it if someone would want to cast certain games, as this is the first season it isn't that large of a priority. If we do push for it later, it will probably be around when the playoffs take place.
[SC2: Dasende.347] [@Dasende8702] [HS/Heroes: Dasende#1376] Founder of ChoboTeamLeague
Zvenn3n
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Sweden1196 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 23:13:07
April 05 2012 23:11 GMT
#220
On April 06 2012 08:03 Dasende wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 07:57 Zvenn3n wrote:
On April 06 2012 07:42 zergmacro34 wrote:
On April 06 2012 07:33 Zvenn3n wrote:
I voted all-kill format, but after reading this, I think that a pro-league format would be beast, to avoid any smurfing.
Anyways, I'd be interested, I do lack a team though. If anyone wants me on their team for this team league,, hit me up! I play on EU, btw.

OckE
#506
Gold
Protoss


whats wrong with all-kill Zvenn3n :D


Nothing wrong with it, but if, say, a masters players used a smurf bronze account, he'd trash the competition, and that wouldn't be fair now, would it?

OT: Will we look at casting these games? If so, I'd love to be a caster, though I'd have to not stream, due to my internet being bad =/
(What I'm trying to say is that if we get like someone to stream and maybe cast, I'd be more than willing to cast with him)


It will be the pro-league format, that is decided already.

Obviously we would like it if someone would want to cast certain games, as this is the first season it isn't that large of a priority. If we do push for it later, it will probably be around when the playoffs take place.


Cool, it sounds awesome! I love when there are tournaments for "normal" players, like the playhem daily, and SCV rush among other things
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 250
MaxPax 202
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65738
Calm 4028
Shuttle 3399
Bisu 1746
FanTaSy 1517
EffOrt 703
Mini 594
Soma 479
Rush 448
Stork 340
[ Show more ]
Light 272
firebathero 255
Hyuk 235
Snow 204
ZerO 160
Soulkey 128
Barracks 111
actioN 110
Zeus 85
Last 80
Killer 70
Dewaltoss 68
hero 64
Mong 57
Pusan 50
Hyun 43
Shinee 41
Bale 37
Free 36
ToSsGirL 31
Shine 29
PianO 21
Sharp 21
Aegong 20
zelot 20
sorry 18
yabsab 16
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7258
Dendi805
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1277
kRYSTAL_117
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko449
Other Games
gofns47281
singsing2157
B2W.Neo697
hiko449
crisheroes293
byalli275
DeMusliM250
Livibee219
Hui .183
Liquid`VortiX131
Mew2King83
Rex54
ZerO(Twitch)14
Trikslyr1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV255
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1121
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 12m
Replay Cast
8h 57m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.