On February 06 2012 03:51 herbie wrote:
I'm confused, was this a puppy or a 7 year old?
I'm confused, was this a puppy or a 7 year old?
He was never really trained in any manner, hence hes a puppy. (Beaten etc...)
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
Fragmaaad
United States123 Posts
On February 06 2012 03:51 herbie wrote: Show nested quote + On February 06 2012 03:40 Fragmaaad wrote: Hi, So I recently purchased a puppy for upwards of 700 Dollars /rant Show nested quote + On February 06 2012 03:47 Fragmaaad wrote: On February 06 2012 03:44 Depetrify wrote: On February 06 2012 03:43 Fragmaaad wrote: On February 06 2012 03:43 Depetrify wrote: Would you really kill the dog over this? o.o.o. Look man, if it has to come to that then so be it. Out of curiosity, what kind of dog is it? Its a 7 year old Great Dane. I'm confused, was this a puppy or a 7 year old? He was never really trained in any manner, hence hes a puppy. (Beaten etc...) | ||
|
Paperplane
Netherlands1823 Posts
If walking the dog isn't really your thing I guess you could lock him in the basement with a ton of food and return after a couple weeks with a shovel and fill up those boxes. | ||
|
Synwave
United States2803 Posts
Im guessing thats what brought your wonderful personality to TL. | ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
| ||
|
fusefuse
Estonia4644 Posts
On February 06 2012 03:57 Paperplane wrote: Oh I got an idea. Every time you walk the dog let it poop in one of the boxes, and feel free to donate some of your own to the cause. Then send the boxes back. If he sends you shit just return the favor. If walking the dog isn't really your thing I guess you could lock him in the basement with a ton of food and return after a couple weeks with a shovel and fill up those boxes. why basement just put the dog back in the box that seems normal D: | ||
|
Warfie
Norway2849 Posts
Needless to say I called the asshole and sent him naked Raidens in return, boy was he pissed. | ||
|
Xiron
Germany1233 Posts
| ||
|
Sinensis
United States2513 Posts
This blog sucks? | ||
|
HawaiianPig
Canada5155 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Jaedong Soulkey Horang2 EffOrt Mini actioN Larva ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games olofmeister1380 hiko939 B2W.Neo706 Lowko337 crisheroes300 DeMusliM286 XBOCT232 Pyrionflax213 Liquid`VortiX186 Livibee184 Hui .180 QueenE87 Mew2King53 ZerO(Twitch)12 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|