• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:44
CEST 04:44
KST 11:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7810 users

Sexuality (Beastiality) [Slightly NSFW] - Page 5

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
January 19 2012 01:49 GMT
#81
Thank god this thread turned up because I've been wanting to talk about this for ages.

Lemme just load my notes and I'll give my two cents.
yeaR
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom100 Posts
January 19 2012 01:49 GMT
#82
What the fuck did I just watch.
HackBenjamin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1094 Posts
January 19 2012 01:52 GMT
#83
I'm not sure what I find more bizarre. Sex with a donkey, or the fact that OP only felt this was "Slightly NSFW".

+ Show Spoiler +
Probably sex with a donkey
cellblock
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden206 Posts
January 19 2012 01:52 GMT
#84
Saw this docu a few days ago, lmfao these rural colombians are fucked up. Vice TV makes the best docus there is, I can recommend the latest one about north korean slave camps in Russia.
Shana
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Indonesia1814 Posts
January 19 2012 01:52 GMT
#85
What the fuck
Believing in what lies ahead. | That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet.
N3rV[Green]
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1935 Posts
January 19 2012 01:53 GMT
#86
Watched the video, didn't flinch. It's normal to them man.

I mean, I wouldn't fuck an animal other than a female human being, but that doesn't mean they can't.

Remember people, did it look like those kids had computers with porn a click away? I didn't think so.
Never fear the darkness, Bran. The strongest trees are rooted in the dark places of the earth. Darkness will be your cloak, your shield, your mother's milk. Darkness will make you strong.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
January 19 2012 01:53 GMT
#87
What do I do about this thread
ModeratorGood content always wins.
deo1
Profile Joined April 2010
United States199 Posts
January 19 2012 01:54 GMT
#88
It's just a donkeymentary guys, chill.
Poooooor Protoss.
stork4ever
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1036 Posts
January 19 2012 01:54 GMT
#89
If its okay in their society and it doesn't look like are harming anybody (though donkeys might disagree), I say more power to them.
Ruffian
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States369 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 01:56:00
January 19 2012 01:55 GMT
#90
Holy shit lmfao. I was actually more shocked of how those little kids were talking tbh. How do these fathers bring it up with their sons? Like "Son...I think it's about time you got some ass."
There's a class for this (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
January 19 2012 01:55 GMT
#91
If I can find one insightful post in all 5 pages of replies, I won't close the thread.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 19 2012 01:55 GMT
#92
On January 19 2012 10:55 motbob wrote:
If I can find one insightful post in all 5 pages of replies, I won't close the thread.


How old testament of you.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
frogrubdown
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
1266 Posts
January 19 2012 01:57 GMT
#93
On January 19 2012 10:55 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 10:55 motbob wrote:
If I can find one insightful post in all 5 pages of replies, I won't close the thread.


How old testament of you.


Haha. I was thinking the exact same thing.

Well, you know what ended up happening then.
HackBenjamin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1094 Posts
January 19 2012 01:57 GMT
#94
On January 19 2012 10:53 motbob wrote:
What do I do about this thread


Close it? What kind of quality discussion is going to come from this? I'm scared that next time I hit refresh on General that I'll start seeing threads about the pros and cons of necrophilia, or the merits of scat porn. Jesus guys..
Crakalaka
Profile Joined January 2012
United States31 Posts
January 19 2012 01:57 GMT
#95
On January 19 2012 10:47 theBALLS wrote:
brings a whole new meaning to ass fucking :/


Oh man
XD

but do they use condoms?
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
January 19 2012 01:57 GMT
#96
Hahahaha just kidding, this thread is already a disaster.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 19 2012 02:07 GMT
#97
hahaha i love it when motbob clses threads
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 206
NeuroSwarm 186
FoxeR 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2384
Leta 1271
Bale 56
Other Games
summit1g7943
JimRising 553
WinterStarcraft270
ViBE162
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
BasetradeTV157
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• Light_VIP 19
• davetesta15
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo316
Other Games
• Scarra1069
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 16m
Patches Events
12h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 16m
OSC
20h 16m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.