• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:18
CEST 06:18
KST 13:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8269 users

[D] Pro Scene Evolution - Page 259

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 257 258 259 260 261 328 Next
League of Legends Events browser add-ons
Firefox Chrome
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
October 24 2014 00:50 GMT
#5161
On October 24 2014 09:40 cLutZ wrote:
(which Is what I was trying to say about how its important to first get the criticisms when you have a healthy amount of support).


This is something I can get behind/agree with. Not to say it's not possible for some exceptional people to make it through without a support system, but having a history of knowing teammates and coaches and family and fans and whatnot have your back makes it far easier to get through the criticism and straight up hate you can receive at times. It also helps you differentiate between the criticism and the hate, so you can figure out what to take to heart and what to shrug off.

I think it's not at all helpful that a lot of these coaches are psuedo peers either, both in age and in 'life experience.'
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 05:20:22
October 24 2014 00:56 GMT
#5162
Also, hadn't seen it here, so dropping.



Also, considering reddit thread, Emperor is basically confirmed of going to China and Piccaboo is going to replace Heart on Samsung Blue if sister teams ain't getting killed.

On less serious note, random reddit comment says that Flame said on stream that CJ team is going to be Shy, Daydream or Spirit, Flame mid, Emperor if he's not going to China and Madlife next season.
GG CJ ENTUS, NO MORE FROST, NO MORE LOVE THEN.
SORRY SHY/MADLIFE, CAN'T CHEER FOR FLAME.

http://team-dignitas.net/articles/news/League-of-Legends/6102/Crumbz-signs-as-Team-Dignitas-Jungler-and-Captain

Crumbzz is resigned with Dignitas for another season, going to be captain as well this time.

Also clarifying - it's not SC2 Noblesse who coaches Fusion Gaming but KR soloqueue D1 Fizz main who used to duo a lot with LS.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
Shiznick
Profile Joined December 2008
United States2200 Posts
October 24 2014 01:30 GMT
#5163
emperor to china instead of space.... smdh
space is like the link of cj entus
O-ops
Profile Joined February 2009
United States4236 Posts
October 24 2014 01:32 GMT
#5164
On October 24 2014 08:48 cLutZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:49 O-ops wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:46 cLutZ wrote:
On October 24 2014 06:35 Zizoz wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:21 Numy wrote:
I guess since I've only ever dealt with amateur teams I've never really experienced the type of blatant lack of social abilities that krepo is talking about. In uni when we made a dota team we'd all go lan and drink together, there were problems eventually but knew how to talk about it like normal people. Feels a lot of these pro players are trying to jump into life far too quickly thus leaving behind a lot of the natural learning one undergoes.

That's why I think Krepo grilled gtrsrs there a bit. These guys are young with little to no life experience, the adults have to be the ones to take charge and give them the tools to grow as not only players but human beings. The latter is what gets so neglected for most of these players.

On October 24 2014 03:21 nafta wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:18 AsnSensation wrote:
That was actually a well damn post from Krepo. I knew that lcs na/eu scrim+team environment was mostly bad but never imagined it to be that shitty.

Damnit Guitar!

It is very surprising how bad a lot of players are at talking like normal people lol.I get it they are kinda young but still...


This may be off base but do American schools have a lot of group activities? Where I went to school we basically had 3-4 sports teams per age group per sport where almost everyone at school participates. Those that aren't into physical activity do other non physical sports. I get the feeling a lot of these players have never actually had to work as part of a group before. It's an important enough skill that employers here even ask about if you were on sports teams.

Then throughout Uni(At least Engineering) we had a ton of forced group work projects which further made you deal with people. I'd have thought being part of pro and amateur teams gives you a similar experience but I guess it isn't quite the same.


Team sports are certainly not mandatory for students in the US. I don't know what percentage of people play them. I personally always thought it was just the most athletic kids, though. The only time I felt pressure to play sports was intramurals (i.e. within-school competition) when I was at a boarding school for a year.

Group work is definitely a thing although I have no idea what constitutes "tons".


I would point out that lack of participation in team sports (IMO) is what drives a lot of what I perceive and internet overreaction and immaturity to legitimate criticism. Particularly if it comes from a stranger (relatively) or is done in an aggressive or hostile way.

I.E. Many (I'd say a majority, but its hard to define, probably a majority of those who took it seriously) people who I know on my HS sports teams would have been able to tank the allegedly overwhelming criticism that Gleeb/Nien/etc have gotten over the years.


I'm pretty sure it's not the legit criticism they're worried about, it's the "go kill urself fkin noob" that's bothering them.


Seen much worse from fans. I had a local reporter (allegedly a professional) ask me, a Freshman at the time, why I wasn't making my teammates better (in wrestling, since I was like 9-3 and the team had lost all our duals).

Edit:

My point isn't that the criticism is all legitimate, it is that normally people in sports develop an ability to cope with it when they are surrounded by friends/family in High School (even before).


The thing is at least they're civilized with you. If they want to be a total fucking retard with the question they asked, whatever. It's the malice that's getting to them.
Fan of the Jangbanger
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
October 24 2014 01:33 GMT
#5165
On October 24 2014 10:30 Shiznick wrote:
emperor to china instead of space.... smdh
space is like the link of cj entus


Karma bitching because of saviOr's sweet Chinese moneys.
(luv ya, Ma Jae Yoon)
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
O-ops
Profile Joined February 2009
United States4236 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 01:38:00
October 24 2014 01:36 GMT
#5166
On October 24 2014 08:10 Fusilero wrote:
I think ExecutionerKen is going to be a frontrunner, they may wait until expansion finishes to scope out potential pick ups. Like bunny/sheep/patoy/lohpally are decent options at least.
They could import a support, mafa's available right?


ExecutionerKen! Haven't heard about that guy for forever.

If I remembered right he was on a joke clan called Element Zero (srsly, it was a fkin joke of a clan). Think I did asked me to coach me too when he said he was looking for players high gold and above for team.

Yo why not EG.Kiwikid?

huehue
Fan of the Jangbanger
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
October 24 2014 03:35 GMT
#5167
On October 24 2014 08:47 Redox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:55 Slusher wrote:
RIP Krepo the first victim of the region lock, if you don't qualify as a domestic player and aren't top 3 talent on your team I don't see how a team can afford to keep you on roster

I honestly think he decided to leave on his own. I think he would tell us if it was otherwise. Or did he hint at something like that and I overlooked it? Also he is exempt so any team can pick him up without problems.

But it is true this gives EG the opportunity to pick up a non-exempt non-resident now. So they could pick up a Korean to replace Innox for example. Maybe he is the least happy about Krepo leaving. :D


well as it turns out literally ever e-sports press release for team moves this season paints it as the players decision, so I'm looking at them on a case by case basis.

for example? Jeziz "happy to be a free agent" ok bud

in the case of Krepo I mainly looked at his team and thought he needed to go, he is as good as other non-top3 support in NA on his good days, which isn't very much when he puts a stanglehold on your roster moves. So the move makes a lot of sense for EG, I do belive him when he says the team atmosphere was not so great, and mabye he has a slight sense of relief to have the choice made for him, but I don't think EG wanted to resign him, and if they end up getting a Korean top lane I'd pretty much be willing to put money on it that I was right if there was a reliable way to proove it.

on another note of intuition I watched QTs vlog and got the distinct impression that Odee tried to have a sit down with him on who the new support was going to be and QT just quit the team in response

seems actually obvious to me but I have no real information.
Carrilord has arrived.
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 04:01:48
October 24 2014 03:54 GMT
#5168
On October 24 2014 12:35 Slusher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 08:47 Redox wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:55 Slusher wrote:
RIP Krepo the first victim of the region lock, if you don't qualify as a domestic player and aren't top 3 talent on your team I don't see how a team can afford to keep you on roster

I honestly think he decided to leave on his own. I think he would tell us if it was otherwise. Or did he hint at something like that and I overlooked it? Also he is exempt so any team can pick him up without problems.

But it is true this gives EG the opportunity to pick up a non-exempt non-resident now. So they could pick up a Korean to replace Innox for example. Maybe he is the least happy about Krepo leaving. :D


well as it turns out literally ever e-sports press release for team moves this season paints it as the players decision, so I'm looking at them on a case by case basis.

for example? Jeziz "happy to be a free agent" ok bud

in the case of Krepo I mainly looked at his team and thought he needed to go, he is as good as other non-top3 support in NA on his good days, which isn't very much when he puts a stanglehold on your roster moves. So the move makes a lot of sense for EG, I do belive him when he says the team atmosphere was not so great, and mabye he has a slight sense of relief to have the choice made for him, but I don't think EG wanted to resign him, and if they end up getting a Korean top lane I'd pretty much be willing to put money on it that I was right if there was a reliable way to proove it.

on another note of intuition I watched QTs vlog and got the distinct impression that Odee tried to have a sit down with him on who the new support was going to be and QT just quit the team in response

seems actually obvious to me but I have no real information.


To be completely honest, if i had this EG with Krepo in playoffs, i could place moneys on them, with another youngster on support when most clutch player in your team is Helios who got styled that hard by yung DanDy 1,5 years ago, that he ended in EG, not so much.

If they get NA support though, i totally expect them to import now or poach Seraph considering that CLG, EG and [A] are basically one conglomerate.
But again, if they poach Seraph, it's just team "Potential", they won't achieve shit unless Pobelter suddenly evolved to clutch monster having 3 accounts in top-4 Challenger.

Back to Jesiz.
Ofc he's happy now, noone will remember 9k Ahri until he announces his retirement from competitve League in a year after not making LCS :D
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
Swords
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
6038 Posts
October 24 2014 04:45 GMT
#5169
On October 24 2014 12:35 Slusher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 08:47 Redox wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:55 Slusher wrote:
RIP Krepo the first victim of the region lock, if you don't qualify as a domestic player and aren't top 3 talent on your team I don't see how a team can afford to keep you on roster

I honestly think he decided to leave on his own. I think he would tell us if it was otherwise. Or did he hint at something like that and I overlooked it? Also he is exempt so any team can pick him up without problems.

But it is true this gives EG the opportunity to pick up a non-exempt non-resident now. So they could pick up a Korean to replace Innox for example. Maybe he is the least happy about Krepo leaving. :D


well as it turns out literally ever e-sports press release for team moves this season paints it as the players decision, so I'm looking at them on a case by case basis.

for example? Jeziz "happy to be a free agent" ok bud

in the case of Krepo I mainly looked at his team and thought he needed to go, he is as good as other non-top3 support in NA on his good days, which isn't very much when he puts a stanglehold on your roster moves. So the move makes a lot of sense for EG, I do belive him when he says the team atmosphere was not so great, and mabye he has a slight sense of relief to have the choice made for him, but I don't think EG wanted to resign him, and if they end up getting a Korean top lane I'd pretty much be willing to put money on it that I was right if there was a reliable way to proove it.

on another note of intuition I watched QTs vlog and got the distinct impression that Odee tried to have a sit down with him on who the new support was going to be and QT just quit the team in response

seems actually obvious to me but I have no real information.


In response to the Qt stuff I think you're right, but I think his quitting wasn't just because Kiwi would be gone, but both Scarra and Kiwi would be gone. His vLog was pretty mature I thought - he likes to play league but he doesn't have the kind of attitude necessary to cut people he cares about. If he really does feel that way then he made the right decision. I'm a little bummed out though cause I think he's actually pretty talented but he's never had a support that he has both synergy with and is talented. Kiwi basically had neither even though they were great friends.

Apparently though Hotshot is interested in forming a challenger team with Qt and OddOne. If that actually happens I'm happy about these retirements since that team sounds like it'd be really fun to root for, even if they're terrible.
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
October 24 2014 05:45 GMT
#5170
even as someone who watches more asian lol than na lcs I think I'd try to catch every game of that team
Carrilord has arrived.
orzeu
Profile Joined September 2013
Poland5205 Posts
October 24 2014 06:06 GMT
#5171
On October 24 2014 09:56 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
Also, hadn't seen it here, so dropping.

https://twitter.com/Im_ls/status/525424502247657472

Also, considering reddit thread, Emperor is basically confirmed of going to China and Piccaboo is going to replace Heart on Samsung Blue if sister teams ain't getting killed.

On less serious note, random reddit comment says that Flame said on stream that CJ team is going to be Shy, Daydream or Spirit, Flame mid, Emperor if he's not going to China and Madlife next season.
GG CJ ENTUS, NO MORE FROST, NO MORE LOVE THEN.
SORRY SHY/MADLIFE, CAN'T CHEER FOR FLAME.

http://team-dignitas.net/articles/news/League-of-Legends/6102/Crumbz-signs-as-Team-Dignitas-Jungler-and-Captain

Crumbzz is resigned with Dignitas for another season, going to be captain as well this time.

Also clarifying - it's not SC2 Noblesse who coaches Fusion Gaming but KR soloqueue D1 Fizz main who used to duo a lot with LS.

Where are going this Koreans tho?
Alliance - maybe/not likely
Fnatic - maybe/not likely
SK - no
Roccat - no
SHC - likely if Amin doesn't decide to go pro
CW - likely, they had already hard time finding players in EU that would want to play with Youngbuck
Gambit - no
UoL - don't have money
ShootAnonymous
Profile Joined May 2014
1948 Posts
October 24 2014 06:43 GMT
#5172
Any news about whether Insec will be staying or leaving SHRC?
Zero's been saying conflicting things (first he says he's not opposed to moving to NA, and then in the duowan interview he says he's staying with SHRC), but I haven't heard much at all about Insec?
RIP DotA Kings | BurNIng : Mushi : iceiceice : LaNm : MMY!
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
October 24 2014 07:12 GMT
#5173
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11budypGDWnQosXuXm-FNU3Jjbb6yGbYDIy7C6Z5UjsY/preview?sle=true
Nk inc on his time with velocity. Pretty brutal read tbh
Glorious SEA doto
1ntrigue
Profile Joined May 2012
Australia948 Posts
October 24 2014 07:51 GMT
#5174
On October 24 2014 16:12 Fusilero wrote:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11budypGDWnQosXuXm-FNU3Jjbb6yGbYDIy7C6Z5UjsY/preview?sle=true
Nk inc on his time with velocity. Pretty brutal read tbh

Tbh a lot of people who read gtrsrs posts before he started "managing" could see that train wreck from a mile away. Velocity would've done better without "management" at all and just playing from home. CLG and hotshot's "managing" will head down the same track if hotshot "manages" or they get another Kelby-type "manager", ie kids with no life experience or maturity and who cannot inspire a bug even if they tried. Pls get someone without negative EQ CLG, pls.
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 08:46:33
October 24 2014 08:43 GMT
#5175
On October 24 2014 16:12 Fusilero wrote:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11budypGDWnQosXuXm-FNU3Jjbb6yGbYDIy7C6Z5UjsY/preview?sle=true
Nk inc on his time with velocity. Pretty brutal read tbh

Long read but nothing too interesting tbh. Bascially just what you expect from a team that generally sucks and is also full of some of the most anti-social types you can imagine. Good riddance is all I am thinking.
Off-season = best season
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
October 24 2014 08:53 GMT
#5176
Who's santorin? Why is he good enough to bother importing instead of trying to develop NA talent?
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
October 24 2014 09:11 GMT
#5177
On October 24 2014 17:53 caelym wrote:
Who's santorin? Why is he good enough to bother importing instead of trying to develop NA talent?

http://lol.esportspedia.com/wiki/Santorin

You might as well say that TSM is going for the talent option with him. Big reason for that being that they can not import another foreigner of course. And I doubt they care if he is "real" NA or originally EU as long as he can play for them.
Off-season = best season
Chemiczny84
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland458 Posts
October 24 2014 09:13 GMT
#5178
On October 24 2014 08:57 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 08:48 cLutZ wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:49 O-ops wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:46 cLutZ wrote:
On October 24 2014 06:35 Zizoz wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:21 Numy wrote:
I guess since I've only ever dealt with amateur teams I've never really experienced the type of blatant lack of social abilities that krepo is talking about. In uni when we made a dota team we'd all go lan and drink together, there were problems eventually but knew how to talk about it like normal people. Feels a lot of these pro players are trying to jump into life far too quickly thus leaving behind a lot of the natural learning one undergoes.

That's why I think Krepo grilled gtrsrs there a bit. These guys are young with little to no life experience, the adults have to be the ones to take charge and give them the tools to grow as not only players but human beings. The latter is what gets so neglected for most of these players.

On October 24 2014 03:21 nafta wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:18 AsnSensation wrote:
That was actually a well damn post from Krepo. I knew that lcs na/eu scrim+team environment was mostly bad but never imagined it to be that shitty.

Damnit Guitar!

It is very surprising how bad a lot of players are at talking like normal people lol.I get it they are kinda young but still...


This may be off base but do American schools have a lot of group activities? Where I went to school we basically had 3-4 sports teams per age group per sport where almost everyone at school participates. Those that aren't into physical activity do other non physical sports. I get the feeling a lot of these players have never actually had to work as part of a group before. It's an important enough skill that employers here even ask about if you were on sports teams.

Then throughout Uni(At least Engineering) we had a ton of forced group work projects which further made you deal with people. I'd have thought being part of pro and amateur teams gives you a similar experience but I guess it isn't quite the same.


Team sports are certainly not mandatory for students in the US. I don't know what percentage of people play them. I personally always thought it was just the most athletic kids, though. The only time I felt pressure to play sports was intramurals (i.e. within-school competition) when I was at a boarding school for a year.

Group work is definitely a thing although I have no idea what constitutes "tons".


I would point out that lack of participation in team sports (IMO) is what drives a lot of what I perceive and internet overreaction and immaturity to legitimate criticism. Particularly if it comes from a stranger (relatively) or is done in an aggressive or hostile way.

I.E. Many (I'd say a majority, but its hard to define, probably a majority of those who took it seriously) people who I know on my HS sports teams would have been able to tank the allegedly overwhelming criticism that Gleeb/Nien/etc have gotten over the years.


I'm pretty sure it's not the legit criticism they're worried about, it's the "go kill urself fkin noob" that's bothering them.


Seen much worse from fans. I had a local reporter (allegedly a professional) ask me, a Freshman at the time, why I wasn't making my teammates better (in wrestling, since I was like 9-3 and the team had lost all our duals).

Edit:

My point isn't that the criticism is all legitimate, it is that normally people in sports develop an ability to cope with it when they are surrounded by friends/family in High School (even before).

You should have answered "How am I gonna make my teammates better by practicing?"

It's "How the hell am I gonna make my teammates better by practicing?" if I got your reference right
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 09:32:46
October 24 2014 09:32 GMT
#5179
http://puu.sh/cod1o/49c9b8eb43.png

CPH Wolves Arrow hype?

Regarding Koreans in EU... First of all, I honestly think that no toplaner should feel safe. Secondlly, have we forgotten how many vacant positions are there? Why would, say, Roccat, stick with Nukeduck when they could potentially get a Korean midlaner and just say "well sry Nuke but we got a better offer"? Same with SHC (who are coached by LS again? so it would be a no-brainer), even with SK (Forgiven is more likely as he could help nRated get better in-game just like he did with Unlimited, but as much as I like WDF, he's just a very promissing challenger right now).

Finally, just look at the expansion teams. I mean, the only legit contenders are Amazing's team, H2K and fucking K0u in Ocelote's Wonderland. Meanwhile, the list of notable players includes:
CandyPanda, Dexter, Impaler, Kasing, Voidle, Forgiven, Kevin, Creaton, Niels XD, Freeze, SmittyJ, Watdefox...With 4 Koreans you could form 3 good teams out of this, so I would somewhat expect Koreans in expansion.
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 10:20:23
October 24 2014 10:17 GMT
#5180

SKT K's botlane rumoured to be zetnjin/piccaboo. That's actually an incredibly hype lane
Glorious SEA doto
Prev 1 257 258 259 260 261 328 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 591
Larva 335
Leta 66
NaDa 48
TT1 23
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g10283
WinterStarcraft448
Mew2King110
ViBE83
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1376
BasetradeTV268
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota255
League of Legends
• Rush915
• Lourlo711
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 42m
INu's Battles
7h 42m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 42m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 42m
Replay Cast
18h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.