• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:12
CEST 06:12
KST 13:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8815 users

[D] Pro Scene Evolution - Page 213

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 211 212 213 214 215 328 Next
League of Legends Events browser add-ons
Firefox Chrome
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
September 26 2014 19:23 GMT
#4241
https://www.facebook.com/dpgaming/posts/10152290290092077
Holyphoenix and faaabuuulouuuuuus~ leave dark passage
Glorious SEA doto
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
September 26 2014 20:32 GMT
#4242
--- Nuked ---
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 26 2014 22:24 GMT
#4243
On September 27 2014 04:23 Fusilero wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/dpgaming/posts/10152290290092077
Holyphoenix and faaabuuulouuuuuus~ leave dark passage

Another great example of the world's wildcard system destroying another team.

Honestly though, it might be good for the scene to have multiple teams with solid players. Actually cause some competition considering there really isn't any from what I heard. High tides raises ships.
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
September 27 2014 07:24 GMT
#4244
On September 27 2014 07:24 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 04:23 Fusilero wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/dpgaming/posts/10152290290092077
Holyphoenix and faaabuuulouuuuuus~ leave dark passage

Another great example of the world's wildcard system destroying another team.

Honestly though, it might be good for the scene to have multiple teams with solid players. Actually cause some competition considering there really isn't any from what I heard. High tides raises ships.

Most other teams at worlds will have roster changes after the tournament as well .
Off-season = best season
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
September 27 2014 19:02 GMT
#4245
Meanwhile.
http://www.teamcurse.net/news/29741-curse-academy-roster-for-lcs-expansion-tournament

Hauntzer, Saintvicious, Keane, Cop and BunnyFuFuu are CA roster for Expansion Tournament.
Well-deserved spot with easiest bracket.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-28 14:18:39
September 27 2014 23:28 GMT
#4246
https://www.facebook.com/TeamCoastGaming/posts/835033049869998
LOD and cris to coast
https://www.facebook.com/TeamCoastGaming/photos/a.586971658009473.1073741828.581632115210094/835127429860560/?type=1
Sheep returns to coast
https://www.facebook.com/Jankos.lol/posts/710506805704248
Jankos will stay on roccat for an additional split
Glorious SEA doto
ShootAnonymous
Profile Joined May 2014
1948 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-29 09:45:26
September 28 2014 15:57 GMT
#4247
LMQ Ackerman & Noname to retire after Worlds?
!Worlds Group Stage spoilers!
+ Show Spoiler +

Ackerman's weibo: http://t.qq.com/p/t/429513092510848
"我的锅没得抢了,对不起支持我的人,更对不起队友,队友发挥的很好,我在梦游衰。之后s5加油拳头,请顿牛肉面赔罪了"
Loose translation: Nobody can snatch the blame from me now^; sorry to those who've supported me; even sorrier to my teamates, my teammates performed well, but I was dreaming*. Hwaiting for the future S5, I'll treat you to a bowl of beef noodles to make up for it.

T/N: ^背锅 is slang for taking the blame for something.
*梦游 translates literally to sleepwalking, but dreaming sounds nicer. You get the idea.

Noname's weibo: http://t.qq.com/p/t/433985033071242
he retweeted Ackerman's post and added:
"很高兴职业生涯末期能跟你们一起奋斗 这一年经历了很多磨难和艰辛 最终靠着大家的团结走到现在 虽然有点遗憾没能走更远,不过生活还得继续 接下来也要加油!呲牙"
Very glad to have fought alongside you guys at the end my professional career. Experiencing much trial and tribulation in this year, we finally made it all the way here on the basis of the team's unity. Although it's a bit of a regret that we weren't able to go further, life still has to go on. Hwaiting for whatever's next!

T/N: 呲牙 is a QQ emoticon of a happy face.

XWX's weibo: http://t.qq.com/p/t/436080091396579
Retweeted Ackerman's post and just added "...."

I guess Vasilii really did mean that LMQ was breaking up in that playoffs video after all...


P.S. it's really annoying how the english language doesn't have succinct phrase that has the same meaning as 加油/hwaiting.
P.P.S. This is not the reality I wanted.
RIP DotA Kings | BurNIng : Mushi : iceiceice : LaNm : MMY!
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
September 28 2014 16:11 GMT
#4248
On September 29 2014 00:57 ShootAnonymous wrote:
LMQ Ackerman & Noname to retire

Ackerman's weibo: http://t.qq.com/p/t/429513092510848
"我的锅没得抢了,对不起支持我的人,更对不起队友,队友发挥的很好,我在梦游衰。之后s5加油拳头,请顿牛肉面赔罪了"
Loose translation: Nobody can snatch the blame from me now^; sorry to those who've supported me; even sorrier to my teamates, my teammates performed well, but I was dreaming*. Hwaiting for the future S5, I'll treat you to a bowl of beef noodles to make up for it.

T/N: ^背锅 is slang for taking the blame for something.
*梦游 translates literally to sleepwalking, but dreaming sounds nicer. You get the idea.

Noname's weibo: http://t.qq.com/p/t/433985033071242
he retweeted Ackerman's post and added:
"很高兴职业生涯末期能跟你们一起奋斗 这一年经历了很多磨难和艰辛 最终靠着大家的团结走到现在 虽然有点遗憾没能走更远,不过生活还得继续 接下来也要加油!呲牙"
Very glad to have fought alongside you guys at the end my professional career. Experiencing much trial and tribulation in this year, we finally made it all the way here on the basis of the team's unity. Although it's a bit of a regret that we weren't able to go further, life still has to go on. Hwaiting for whatever's next!

T/N: 呲牙 is a QQ emoticon of a happy face.

XWX's weibo: http://t.qq.com/p/t/436080091396579
Retweeted Ackerman's post and just added "...."

I guess Vasilii really did mean that LMQ was breaking up in that playoffs video after all...

P.S. it's really annoying how the english language doesn't have succinct phrase that has the same meaning as 加油/hwaiting.
P.P.S. This is not the reality I wanted.


When i saw it there, i thought that everything ain't that bad.

Actually, after saying farewell to NoName and Ackerman,
LMQ have to get two NA residents now, uhh.
I will be honest, that's pretty bad.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-28 17:10:58
September 28 2014 17:09 GMT
#4249
nvm fusilero already posted it, edits bodying me day and night

On September 28 2014 08:28 Fusilero wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/Jankos.lol/posts/710506805704248
Jankos will stay on roccat for an additional split

At least I'll add that he meant a season, not split (Vander wrote in comments that he signed the contract for a year).
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22626 Posts
September 28 2014 17:37 GMT
#4250
With noname and Ackerman quitting I dont expect LMQ to exist for season 5.
They would need to get 2 NA replacements, none of the remaining players speak English as far as I know.
Cant help but think this is the end for them.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
September 28 2014 17:55 GMT
#4251
On September 29 2014 02:37 Gorsameth wrote:
With noname and Ackerman quitting I dont expect LMQ to exist for season 5.
They would need to get 2 NA replacements, none of the remaining players speak English as far as I know.
Cant help but think this is the end for them.

Thinking the same. But they still have the spot. I kinda forgot about the rules here, can LMQ org give it to 5 new people? Also what will happen to Vasili and XWX, both are very good an probably would also get a spot elsewhere. In any case tons of drama incoming.
Off-season = best season
orzeu
Profile Joined September 2013
Poland5205 Posts
September 28 2014 20:13 GMT
#4252
https://www.facebook.com/VeggieLOL/posts/674012386039856
Veggie no longer with Roccat.
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
September 28 2014 21:06 GMT
#4253
On September 29 2014 02:55 Redox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 02:37 Gorsameth wrote:
With noname and Ackerman quitting I dont expect LMQ to exist for season 5.
They would need to get 2 NA replacements, none of the remaining players speak English as far as I know.
Cant help but think this is the end for them.

Thinking the same. But they still have the spot. I kinda forgot about the rules here, can LMQ org give it to 5 new people? Also what will happen to Vasili and XWX, both are very good an probably would also get a spot elsewhere. In any case tons of drama incoming.

I think the rule is that when you are making roster changes, then you can only take 2 people who participated in last LCS/challenger series on a different team, the rest can't have participated in last LCS/CS split. I think that's the rule that was added after the Lemondogs lols.

Oh hey Curse is looking for ADC, and their support just happens to know mandarin :^)
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
ExceliosBeyond
Profile Joined September 2012
208 Posts
September 28 2014 22:37 GMT
#4254
LoLPro picked up the old GSG roster (Flaresz/Thinkcard/Yusui/Wizfujin/Keith McBrief as support). MIA Impactful, thought for sure Steve would have put him in LoLPro.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
September 28 2014 22:41 GMT
#4255
KeithMcBrief put to support with wiz ADC? Well if it's what they want and I guess they just wanted the whole collection instead of throwing impactful into the GSG roster
Glorious SEA doto
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
September 28 2014 23:15 GMT
#4256
Poor LMQ =(
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-28 23:27:20
September 28 2014 23:26 GMT
#4257
On September 29 2014 07:41 Fusilero wrote:
KeithMcBrief put to support with wiz ADC? Well if it's what they want and I guess they just wanted the whole collection instead of throwing impactful into the GSG roster


Why can't they just swap Wiz and Keith, could be safe pick for second slot in Promotions if coL make roster change.

On September 29 2014 08:15 KissBlade wrote:
Poor LMQ =(


Life is rarely fairytale.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
nikuniku
Profile Joined August 2013
212 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-29 10:03:11
September 29 2014 10:02 GMT
#4258
On September 29 2014 00:57 ShootAnonymous wrote:
LMQ Ackerman & Noname to retire after Worlds?
!Worlds Group Stage spoilers!
+ Show Spoiler +

Ackerman's weibo: http://t.qq.com/p/t/429513092510848
"我的锅没得抢了,对不起支持我的人,更对不起队友,队友发挥的很好,我在梦游衰。之后s5加油拳头,请顿牛肉面赔罪了"
Loose translation: Nobody can snatch the blame from me now^; sorry to those who've supported me; even sorrier to my teamates, my teammates performed well, but I was dreaming*. Hwaiting for the future S5, I'll treat you to a bowl of beef noodles to make up for it.

T/N: ^背锅 is slang for taking the blame for something.
*梦游 translates literally to sleepwalking, but dreaming sounds nicer. You get the idea.

Noname's weibo: http://t.qq.com/p/t/433985033071242
he retweeted Ackerman's post and added:
"很高兴职业生涯末期能跟你们一起奋斗 这一年经历了很多磨难和艰辛 最终靠着大家的团结走到现在 虽然有点遗憾没能走更远,不过生活还得继续 接下来也要加油!呲牙"
Very glad to have fought alongside you guys at the end my professional career. Experiencing much trial and tribulation in this year, we finally made it all the way here on the basis of the team's unity. Although it's a bit of a regret that we weren't able to go further, life still has to go on. Hwaiting for whatever's next!

T/N: 呲牙 is a QQ emoticon of a happy face.

XWX's weibo: http://t.qq.com/p/t/436080091396579
Retweeted Ackerman's post and just added "...."

I guess Vasilii really did mean that LMQ was breaking up in that playoffs video after all...


P.S. it's really annoying how the english language doesn't have succinct phrase that has the same meaning as 加油/hwaiting.
P.P.S. This is not the reality I wanted.


I don't see how this implies that Ackerman is retiring. Since he mentioned S5 I actually assume that he is continuing to play. On the other hand, Noname is clearly retiring as far as the Weibo implies.
ShootAnonymous
Profile Joined May 2014
1948 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-29 17:27:51
September 29 2014 17:24 GMT
#4259
On September 29 2014 19:02 nikuniku wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 00:57 ShootAnonymous wrote:
LMQ Ackerman & Noname to retire after Worlds?
!Worlds Group Stage spoilers!
+ Show Spoiler +

Ackerman's weibo: http://t.qq.com/p/t/429513092510848
"我的锅没得抢了,对不起支持我的人,更对不起队友,队友发挥的很好,我在梦游衰。之后s5加油拳头,请顿牛肉面赔罪了"
Loose translation: Nobody can snatch the blame from me now^; sorry to those who've supported me; even sorrier to my teamates, my teammates performed well, but I was dreaming*. Hwaiting for the future S5, I'll treat you to a bowl of beef noodles to make up for it.

T/N: ^背锅 is slang for taking the blame for something.
*梦游 translates literally to sleepwalking, but dreaming sounds nicer. You get the idea.

Noname's weibo: http://t.qq.com/p/t/433985033071242
he retweeted Ackerman's post and added:
"很高兴职业生涯末期能跟你们一起奋斗 这一年经历了很多磨难和艰辛 最终靠着大家的团结走到现在 虽然有点遗憾没能走更远,不过生活还得继续 接下来也要加油!呲牙"
Very glad to have fought alongside you guys at the end my professional career. Experiencing much trial and tribulation in this year, we finally made it all the way here on the basis of the team's unity. Although it's a bit of a regret that we weren't able to go further, life still has to go on. Hwaiting for whatever's next!

T/N: 呲牙 is a QQ emoticon of a happy face.

XWX's weibo: http://t.qq.com/p/t/436080091396579
Retweeted Ackerman's post and just added "...."

I guess Vasilii really did mean that LMQ was breaking up in that playoffs video after all...


P.S. it's really annoying how the english language doesn't have succinct phrase that has the same meaning as 加油/hwaiting.
P.P.S. This is not the reality I wanted.


I don't see how this implies that Ackerman is retiring. Since he mentioned S5 I actually assume that he is continuing to play. On the other hand, Noname is clearly retiring as far as the Weibo implies.


I got the implication due to the overall negativity in his tweet + he used beef noodles as his apology (I took it to mean: I can't absolve myself of guilt using in-game performance instead since I'm not following you guys to S5). As opposed to Vasilii who's just like "S5 fighting!", and generally the more upbeat/"I'll do better next year" nature of non-retirement posts as per Mor.

Plus from my off-hand impression w pro-gamers and weibo is that the person that tweets first AND gets retweeted with a retirement tweet usually just as likely if not more likely to retire >_>

My bad though. Should've made it (the ambiguity) clearer in my initial post. Should I edit it? ?_?

P.S. Vasilii's weibo: http://t.qq.com/a401789222
Mor retweeted the LMQ tweet about seeing everyone again in S5 http://t.qq.com/weibodian5103
RIP DotA Kings | BurNIng : Mushi : iceiceice : LaNm : MMY!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 29 2014 19:05 GMT
#4260
On September 30 2014 02:24 ShootAnonymous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 19:02 nikuniku wrote:
On September 29 2014 00:57 ShootAnonymous wrote:
LMQ Ackerman & Noname to retire after Worlds?
!Worlds Group Stage spoilers!
+ Show Spoiler +

Ackerman's weibo: http://t.qq.com/p/t/429513092510848
"我的锅没得抢了,对不起支持我的人,更对不起队友,队友发挥的很好,我在梦游衰。之后s5加油拳头,请顿牛肉面赔罪了"
Loose translation: Nobody can snatch the blame from me now^; sorry to those who've supported me; even sorrier to my teamates, my teammates performed well, but I was dreaming*. Hwaiting for the future S5, I'll treat you to a bowl of beef noodles to make up for it.

T/N: ^背锅 is slang for taking the blame for something.
*梦游 translates literally to sleepwalking, but dreaming sounds nicer. You get the idea.

Noname's weibo: http://t.qq.com/p/t/433985033071242
he retweeted Ackerman's post and added:
"很高兴职业生涯末期能跟你们一起奋斗 这一年经历了很多磨难和艰辛 最终靠着大家的团结走到现在 虽然有点遗憾没能走更远,不过生活还得继续 接下来也要加油!呲牙"
Very glad to have fought alongside you guys at the end my professional career. Experiencing much trial and tribulation in this year, we finally made it all the way here on the basis of the team's unity. Although it's a bit of a regret that we weren't able to go further, life still has to go on. Hwaiting for whatever's next!

T/N: 呲牙 is a QQ emoticon of a happy face.

XWX's weibo: http://t.qq.com/p/t/436080091396579
Retweeted Ackerman's post and just added "...."

I guess Vasilii really did mean that LMQ was breaking up in that playoffs video after all...


P.S. it's really annoying how the english language doesn't have succinct phrase that has the same meaning as 加油/hwaiting.
P.P.S. This is not the reality I wanted.


I don't see how this implies that Ackerman is retiring. Since he mentioned S5 I actually assume that he is continuing to play. On the other hand, Noname is clearly retiring as far as the Weibo implies.


I got the implication due to the overall negativity in his tweet + he used beef noodles as his apology (I took it to mean: I can't absolve myself of guilt using in-game performance instead since I'm not following you guys to S5). As opposed to Vasilii who's just like "S5 fighting!", and generally the more upbeat/"I'll do better next year" nature of non-retirement posts as per Mor.

Plus from my off-hand impression w pro-gamers and weibo is that the person that tweets first AND gets retweeted with a retirement tweet usually just as likely if not more likely to retire >_>

My bad though. Should've made it (the ambiguity) clearer in my initial post. Should I edit it? ?_?

P.S. Vasilii's weibo: http://t.qq.com/a401789222
Mor retweeted the LMQ tweet about seeing everyone again in S5 http://t.qq.com/weibodian5103

Which in itself is ambiguous because I can't tell if he's referring to the team or the fans.
Prev 1 211 212 213 214 215 328 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft332
RuFF_SC2 218
Nina 89
-ZergGirl 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2158
Bale 18
sorry 16
yabsab 14
Terrorterran 6
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 681
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1155
taco 522
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox768
Other Games
summit1g8795
Day[9].tv488
WinterStarcraft343
C9.Mang0273
Livibee139
Maynarde139
Sick134
ViBE93
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick746
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream175
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota260
League of Legends
• Stunt327
Other Games
• Day9tv488
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 48m
Stellar Fest
8h 48m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.