• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:59
CEST 23:59
KST 06:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7538 users

[D] Pro Scene Evolution - Page 182

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 328 Next
League of Legends Events browser add-ons
Firefox Chrome
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
July 29 2014 23:12 GMT
#3621
On July 30 2014 08:10 IMoperator wrote:
Lol, I hope this backfires on them and they don't even get to worlds. their attitude of thinking they're better than every NA team when they've lost their last 4 games is really annoying.

Wha, the whole reason they are doing this is because they realize they have a lot to work on. What are you smoking Oo
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
IMoperator
Profile Joined October 2011
4476 Posts
July 29 2014 23:15 GMT
#3622
On July 30 2014 08:12 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2014 08:10 IMoperator wrote:
Lol, I hope this backfires on them and they don't even get to worlds. their attitude of thinking they're better than every NA team when they've lost their last 4 games is really annoying.

Wha, the whole reason they are doing this is because they realize they have a lot to work on. What are you smoking Oo

I'm talking about dexter's tweets he had a couple weeks back, where he said that playing at worlds for like a week last year was more practice than he got during an entire LCS split. If it were C9 going to korea last split or summer split I could understand, but they're not even winning against NA teams, what makes them think going to korea will suddenly make them that much better?

Also it basically tells riot to fuck off, but that's a different issue.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-29 23:30:46
July 29 2014 23:30 GMT
#3623
On July 30 2014 08:12 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2014 08:10 IMoperator wrote:
Lol, I hope this backfires on them and they don't even get to worlds. their attitude of thinking they're better than every NA team when they've lost their last 4 games is really annoying.

Wha, the whole reason they are doing this is because they realize they have a lot to work on. What are you smoking Oo

The only benefit of doing this is 2 more days of practice and 7 days on Monte being on hand. The drawbacks is your practice partners are going to be a hell of a lot stronger and losing while trying to fix issues is only going to be more demoralizing.

But even then you're losing time on flights and jet lag.
IMoperator
Profile Joined October 2011
4476 Posts
July 29 2014 23:39 GMT
#3624
So has riot announced when the quarterfinals will be then? Because if they're like, the weekend of the 15th, I doubt their time in korea will be enough fix anything. It's not like going to Korea will suddenly solve all the issues they have...
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-29 23:51:22
July 29 2014 23:50 GMT
#3625
On July 30 2014 08:15 IMoperator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2014 08:12 Gorsameth wrote:
On July 30 2014 08:10 IMoperator wrote:
Lol, I hope this backfires on them and they don't even get to worlds. their attitude of thinking they're better than every NA team when they've lost their last 4 games is really annoying.

Wha, the whole reason they are doing this is because they realize they have a lot to work on. What are you smoking Oo

I'm talking about dexter's tweets he had a couple weeks back, where he said that playing at worlds for like a week last year was more practice than he got during an entire LCS split. If it were C9 going to korea last split or summer split I could understand, but they're not even winning against NA teams, what makes them think going to korea will suddenly make them that much better?

Also it basically tells riot to fuck off, but that's a different issue.


Rofl, they're going to Korea because they don't want to miss 1,5 weeks of scrimming with Seraph.
You're hating too much and hate is completely blind.

It's best move for them in such situation, will it work or no, time will tell.

On July 30 2014 08:39 IMoperator wrote:
So has riot announced when the quarterfinals will be then? Because if they're like, the weekend of the 15th, I doubt their time in korea will be enough fix anything. It's not like going to Korea will suddenly solve all the issues they have...


In 3 weeks with finals on PAX Prime, September 1st.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 29 2014 23:51 GMT
#3626


Lol!
orzeu
Profile Joined September 2013
Poland5205 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-29 23:58:59
July 29 2014 23:55 GMT
#3627
On July 30 2014 08:50 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2014 08:15 IMoperator wrote:
On July 30 2014 08:12 Gorsameth wrote:
On July 30 2014 08:10 IMoperator wrote:
Lol, I hope this backfires on them and they don't even get to worlds. their attitude of thinking they're better than every NA team when they've lost their last 4 games is really annoying.

Wha, the whole reason they are doing this is because they realize they have a lot to work on. What are you smoking Oo

I'm talking about dexter's tweets he had a couple weeks back, where he said that playing at worlds for like a week last year was more practice than he got during an entire LCS split. If it were C9 going to korea last split or summer split I could understand, but they're not even winning against NA teams, what makes them think going to korea will suddenly make them that much better?

Also it basically tells riot to fuck off, but that's a different issue.


Rofl, they're going to Korea because they don't want to miss 1,5 weeks of scrimming with Seraph.
You're hating too much and hate is completely blind.

It's best move for them in such situation, will it work or no, time will tell.

Show nested quote +
On July 30 2014 08:39 IMoperator wrote:
So has riot announced when the quarterfinals will be then? Because if they're like, the weekend of the 15th, I doubt their time in korea will be enough fix anything. It's not like going to Korea will suddenly solve all the issues they have...


In 3 weeks with finals on PAX Prime, September 1st.

No, 1/8 are week before PAX, so it's 22-24.

this funny, too
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
July 30 2014 00:37 GMT
#3628
On July 30 2014 08:39 IMoperator wrote:
So has riot announced when the quarterfinals will be then? Because if they're like, the weekend of the 15th, I doubt their time in korea will be enough fix anything. It's not like going to Korea will suddenly solve all the issues they have...

Team doesn't scrim -> Practice is everything
Team goes to Korea to make sure they can practice with full team roster in LAN setting -> Waste of time


Jesus dude you just find every fucking excuse to whine
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
IMoperator
Profile Joined October 2011
4476 Posts
July 30 2014 00:45 GMT
#3629
On July 30 2014 09:37 xes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2014 08:39 IMoperator wrote:
So has riot announced when the quarterfinals will be then? Because if they're like, the weekend of the 15th, I doubt their time in korea will be enough fix anything. It's not like going to Korea will suddenly solve all the issues they have...

Team doesn't scrim -> Practice is everything
Team goes to Korea to make sure they can practice with full team roster in LAN setting -> Waste of time


Jesus dude you just find every fucking excuse to whine

Mostly I hate CLG, but also I never said that it was a bad move, I just said I hope it doesn't work out, learn to read. I don't think spending 2 weeks in Korea is going to suddenly make them the best team in NA, but it could help a little bit. You really have to spend a while in Korea to reap the benefits of it, a couple weeks won't change much. I would rather see a team (I really wish it would be C9) take time off to do a full season in Korea, but that probably wont happen anytime soon.

Idk why you're getting so butthurt though, maybe you should take a break from the internet.

User was warned for this post
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
July 30 2014 00:47 GMT
#3630
On July 30 2014 08:55 orzeu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2014 08:50 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
On July 30 2014 08:15 IMoperator wrote:
On July 30 2014 08:12 Gorsameth wrote:
On July 30 2014 08:10 IMoperator wrote:
Lol, I hope this backfires on them and they don't even get to worlds. their attitude of thinking they're better than every NA team when they've lost their last 4 games is really annoying.

Wha, the whole reason they are doing this is because they realize they have a lot to work on. What are you smoking Oo

I'm talking about dexter's tweets he had a couple weeks back, where he said that playing at worlds for like a week last year was more practice than he got during an entire LCS split. If it were C9 going to korea last split or summer split I could understand, but they're not even winning against NA teams, what makes them think going to korea will suddenly make them that much better?

Also it basically tells riot to fuck off, but that's a different issue.


Rofl, they're going to Korea because they don't want to miss 1,5 weeks of scrimming with Seraph.
You're hating too much and hate is completely blind.

It's best move for them in such situation, will it work or no, time will tell.

On July 30 2014 08:39 IMoperator wrote:
So has riot announced when the quarterfinals will be then? Because if they're like, the weekend of the 15th, I doubt their time in korea will be enough fix anything. It's not like going to Korea will suddenly solve all the issues they have...


In 3 weeks with finals on PAX Prime, September 1st.

No, 1/8 are week before PAX, so it's 22-24.
https://twitter.com/c9meteosego/status/494268149198368768
this funny, too


3 weeks are at 22-24 right?
So, they have more than enough time for jetlag and scrim.
Who cares, do they scrim Samsung or SKT, they have Korean soloqueue and some Korean teams, that's enough.
And coach.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
July 30 2014 00:49 GMT
#3631
On July 30 2014 09:45 IMoperator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2014 09:37 xes wrote:
On July 30 2014 08:39 IMoperator wrote:
So has riot announced when the quarterfinals will be then? Because if they're like, the weekend of the 15th, I doubt their time in korea will be enough fix anything. It's not like going to Korea will suddenly solve all the issues they have...

Team doesn't scrim -> Practice is everything
Team goes to Korea to make sure they can practice with full team roster in LAN setting -> Waste of time


Jesus dude you just find every fucking excuse to whine

Mostly I hate CLG, but also I never said that it was a bad move, I just said I hope it doesn't work out, learn to read. I don't think spending 2 weeks in Korea is going to suddenly make them the best team in NA, but it could help a little bit. You really have to spend a while in Korea to reap the benefits of it, a couple weeks won't change much. I would rather see a team (I really wish it would be C9) take time off to do a full season in Korea, but that probably wont happen anytime soon.

Idk why you're getting so butthurt though, maybe you should take a break from the internet.

The only butthurt person I see is you but hey, details. Take your mind off the hate train for a second and actually think this through.
Seraph has to go to Korea during this time, 100%.
Their coach is in Korea.
They are going to Korea so they can play as a team (without insane lag for Seraph) and have direct support from their coach which we know from past experience had good effects on them
They should burn in hell for being cocky once, oh wait sorry wrong thought.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
IMoperator
Profile Joined October 2011
4476 Posts
July 30 2014 00:51 GMT
#3632
On July 30 2014 09:49 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2014 09:45 IMoperator wrote:
On July 30 2014 09:37 xes wrote:
On July 30 2014 08:39 IMoperator wrote:
So has riot announced when the quarterfinals will be then? Because if they're like, the weekend of the 15th, I doubt their time in korea will be enough fix anything. It's not like going to Korea will suddenly solve all the issues they have...

Team doesn't scrim -> Practice is everything
Team goes to Korea to make sure they can practice with full team roster in LAN setting -> Waste of time


Jesus dude you just find every fucking excuse to whine

Mostly I hate CLG, but also I never said that it was a bad move, I just said I hope it doesn't work out, learn to read. I don't think spending 2 weeks in Korea is going to suddenly make them the best team in NA, but it could help a little bit. You really have to spend a while in Korea to reap the benefits of it, a couple weeks won't change much. I would rather see a team (I really wish it would be C9) take time off to do a full season in Korea, but that probably wont happen anytime soon.

Idk why you're getting so butthurt though, maybe you should take a break from the internet.

The only butthurt person I see is you but hey, details. Take your mind off the hate train for a second and actually think this through.
Seraph has to go to Korea during this time, 100%.
Their coach is in Korea.
They are going to Korea so they can play as a team (without insane lag for Seraph) and have direct support from their coach which we know from past experience had good effects on them
They should burn in hell for being cocky once, oh wait sorry wrong thought.

holy shit dude, reading fucking comprehension, LEARN SOME.

Where did I ever say it was a bad move? All I said was that I don't think it'll do much, and that I hope they don't make it to world's.
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
July 30 2014 05:25 GMT
#3633
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1481266295446246&id=100006886699476

More on the LMQ development.
Ota Solgryn
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Denmark2011 Posts
July 30 2014 06:10 GMT
#3634
On July 30 2014 09:51 IMoperator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2014 09:49 Gorsameth wrote:
On July 30 2014 09:45 IMoperator wrote:
On July 30 2014 09:37 xes wrote:
On July 30 2014 08:39 IMoperator wrote:
So has riot announced when the quarterfinals will be then? Because if they're like, the weekend of the 15th, I doubt their time in korea will be enough fix anything. It's not like going to Korea will suddenly solve all the issues they have...

Team doesn't scrim -> Practice is everything
Team goes to Korea to make sure they can practice with full team roster in LAN setting -> Waste of time


Jesus dude you just find every fucking excuse to whine

Mostly I hate CLG, but also I never said that it was a bad move, I just said I hope it doesn't work out, learn to read. I don't think spending 2 weeks in Korea is going to suddenly make them the best team in NA, but it could help a little bit. You really have to spend a while in Korea to reap the benefits of it, a couple weeks won't change much. I would rather see a team (I really wish it would be C9) take time off to do a full season in Korea, but that probably wont happen anytime soon.

Idk why you're getting so butthurt though, maybe you should take a break from the internet.

The only butthurt person I see is you but hey, details. Take your mind off the hate train for a second and actually think this through.
Seraph has to go to Korea during this time, 100%.
Their coach is in Korea.
They are going to Korea so they can play as a team (without insane lag for Seraph) and have direct support from their coach which we know from past experience had good effects on them
They should burn in hell for being cocky once, oh wait sorry wrong thought.

holy shit dude, reading fucking comprehension, LEARN SOME.

Where did I ever say it was a bad move? All I said was that I don't think it'll do much, and that I hope they don't make it to world's.


"what makes them think going to korea will suddenly make them that much better? "
ihasaKAROT: "Wish people would stop wasting their lives on finding flaws in others"
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-30 07:16:52
July 30 2014 07:16 GMT
#3635
http://www.dailydot.com/esports/h2k-febien-forfeit/
Reports of febiven leaving H2K, one insider as fuck sources cites problems with odoamne.
Glorious SEA doto
UmberBane
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany5450 Posts
July 30 2014 07:29 GMT
#3636
Man, props to CLG, this is a pretty ballsy move but seems like a very good option to me right now. Whenever they went to Korea I got really hyped about them and both times they very quite disappointing afterwards. This time I hope they'll do much better, it seems more likely with Monte helping them. I'm sure he has some very good contacs and they will actually be able to get some valuable scrims. As long as CLG doesn't knock out TSM as a result, I'm looking forward to seeing them play after their bootcamp.
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
July 30 2014 08:39 GMT
#3637
I like this move. Clg fighting!

Loling so hard at clg chaox though
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
July 30 2014 09:43 GMT
#3638
Only problem I have with the CLG move is that they are one of the few teams who could even afford this. So money is giving them a pretty big advantage over less well off teams.
Off-season = best season
St3MoR
Profile Joined November 2002
Spain3256 Posts
July 30 2014 09:46 GMT
#3639
On July 30 2014 18:43 Redox wrote:
Only problem I have with the CLG move is that they are one of the few teams who could even afford this. So money is giving them a pretty big advantage over less well off teams.


this continuously happens in life, and of course in sports and e-sports
Prophet in TL of the Makoto0124 ways
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-30 10:31:41
July 30 2014 10:31 GMT
#3640
THE GRAND BR SHUFFLE, EVERY DAY I'M SHUFFLING
https://www.facebook.com/CNB.eSc/photos/a.365811686774990.82847.216503081705852/769917326364422/?type=1
Takeshi, revolta and leko leave CNB
https://www.facebook.com/paingamingbr/photos/a.363348400344385.94432.193628340649726/848943288451558
Own leaves pain gaming
https://www.facebook.com/paingamingbr/photos/a.363348400344385.94432.193628340649726/848958018450085
Leko is the new top laner, lactea transitions to ADC
https://www.facebook.com/keydteam/photos/a.182746455133547.45149.144824742259052/680513332023521/?type=1
Winged and suno leave keyd, takeshi and revolta join.

Basically, CNB got fucked.


The former roster of OverGaming (Won dreamhack valencia, consists of jer0m/econatorz/neptuno/samux/babeta) transferred to team salsalol
Glorious SEA doto
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 328 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech153
ViBE52
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 187
Dewaltoss 86
Hyuk 67
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm72
League of Legends
Doublelift2966
Counter-Strike
Fnx 752
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5899
Khaldor846
Liquid`Hasu699
Other Games
summit1g7716
FrodaN2270
shahzam673
KnowMe305
C9.Mang0198
ArmadaUGS104
UpATreeSC97
Trikslyr48
ZombieGrub47
PPMD40
CosmosSc2 21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH345
• davetesta13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie874
• Shiphtur231
Upcoming Events
OSC
1m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 1m
Online Event
13h 1m
FEL
18h 1m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.