• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:04
CEST 07:04
KST 14:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6346 users

Poll: Will you change race for HOTS? - Page 9

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
ALPINA
Profile Joined May 2010
3791 Posts
October 27 2011 08:02 GMT
#161
If all current announced units will stay the I will continue to play zerg, but if they remove viper and do not add anything cool then I may switch to terran. Shredders ftw!
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
October 27 2011 08:09 GMT
#162
Too used to playing Terran to change in 1v1 ladder. Already switched to Random for (the rare) team games. Of course, if the mechanics change enough to make my current Terran familiarity irrelevant I'll switch to Random in 1v1 as well. It's a lot more fun, although rank/skill will suffer.
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
MattyClutch
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States711 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-27 21:47:16
October 27 2011 21:46 GMT
#163
Staying Protoss, though I can't say I am too happy with the new units. My opinion might change after seeing some higher level players use them, but the Blizzard presentation didn't exactly wow me.


If I did switch it would be to Zerg. When I (rarely) offrace I play as Zerg, not Terran so that is where I have the second most experience. Plus their new units look awesome.
Nihn'kas Neehn
ballasdontcry
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada595 Posts
October 27 2011 21:47 GMT
#164
hard to say until I get a chance to play it, but I'm likely staying zerg as I've just switched.
biamila
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada335 Posts
October 27 2011 21:51 GMT
#165
Terran since BW. Terran I shall stay. Ah, that's the stuff.

I'm slowly trying to work in playing Random in team games though, just for the variety..
Demacry
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States27 Posts
October 27 2011 21:52 GMT
#166
Im gonna stay random/zerg; but I seriously cannot wait to see that burrow charge in action!
"Creativity comes from constraint; sometimes we forget we play this game to have fun." -Day[9]
BabyToss!
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Czech Republic588 Posts
October 27 2011 22:02 GMT
#167
Staying with Protoss.
For Aiur! =D
Nowadays a Filthy Casual | Follow your dreams |
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
October 27 2011 22:03 GMT
#168
I want to switch from Zerg to another race to avoid all the ZvZ that will be going around. It's already way too much..
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
3clipse
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Canada2555 Posts
October 27 2011 22:04 GMT
#169
Too late for me to change now. I've sunk myself into a nice rut with Zerg. Also, the new units seem pretty decent.

I made some half-assed attempes to switch from Protoss to Zerg in bw, but once I get used to a race, theres a lot of inertia and I hate going through the long learning process where I'm playing way below my main race level.
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
October 27 2011 22:05 GMT
#170
random.

why pick sides?

enjoy the game with all its glory.
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
ragnorr
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark6097 Posts
October 27 2011 22:11 GMT
#171
I will withhold my judgement, i just hope the protoss will get some more needed units thoughout the beta stages. Otherwsie i might switch to terran to avoid PvP
p1cKLes
Profile Joined November 2010
United States342 Posts
October 27 2011 22:12 GMT
#172
Terran probably going Protoss. The new units excite the hell out of me! Except for the tempest, I'm still a little undecided on that.
tMomiji
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1115 Posts
October 27 2011 22:13 GMT
#173
Protoss for life, man. Nothing can change that~
"I wonder if there is a league below copper? If so, I would like to inhabit it." -TotalBiscuit "In the event of a sudden change in cabin pressure, ROOF FLIES OFF!" -George Carlin <3 HerO <3 Kiwikaki <3 MKP
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
October 27 2011 22:13 GMT
#174
Keep Playing Terran, Because the Emperor's spirit tells me so
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
October 27 2011 22:14 GMT
#175
Zerg, but I don't want a lot ZvZ, or Blizzard must change ZvZ match-up from Roach-vs-Roach battles into something more interesting.

Like add something, that counters roaches, but weak vs lings or banes.
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
October 27 2011 22:14 GMT
#176
On October 28 2011 06:51 biamila wrote:
Terran since BW. Terran I shall stay. Ah, that's the stuff.

I'm slowly trying to work in playing Random in team games though, just for the variety..


This. :D
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
iYiYi
Profile Joined March 2011
United States489 Posts
October 27 2011 22:15 GMT
#177
All the band wagoners already getting ready to switch from terran to zerg. I will stick with terran, thanks.
BoomNasty
Profile Joined June 2011
United States265 Posts
October 27 2011 22:16 GMT
#178
En Taro Adun
I like..
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
October 27 2011 22:17 GMT
#179
I don't know. I'm Protoss since BW and WoL, but WoL I was rather underwhelmed with the ball of death and lack of multiprong harassment, but I was holding out for the expansions and old loyalty to Auir. HotS protoss units I find disappointing and I'm considering switching for the first time. However, I'll wait and see.

I think my dislike for collosi would be better served by trying to kill them rather than handicapping myself by never making them.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
darkscream
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada2310 Posts
October 27 2011 22:20 GMT
#180
Who the hell isn't going to buy HOTS? XD
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft407
RuFF_SC2 184
Nina 93
-ZergGirl 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2038
sorry 42
Bale 23
910 20
yabsab 14
ZergMaN 9
NotJumperer 8
Icarus 8
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 648
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1122
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox814
Other Games
summit1g8123
WinterStarcraft348
C9.Mang0265
Livibee155
Sick135
Maynarde134
ViBE79
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick581
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Stunt421
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 56m
Stellar Fest
7h 56m
The PondCast
1d 4h
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
OSC
1d 18h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.