• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:28
CEST 13:28
KST 20:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9914 users

JediGamer/Syndicate turning a new leaf. - Page 2

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
JediGamer
Profile Joined August 2010
United States656 Posts
August 10 2011 20:45 GMT
#21
Yeah I doubt ill last much longer. I keep getting disconnected from bnet and losing pts and getting really frustratred about gm. Then I cheese and lose cuz i can't focus and i press pause and leave. at least im not insulting them i guess
http://www.z33k.com/starcraft2/coach/sc2coaching Tastosis Approved Coaching
PanN
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2828 Posts
August 10 2011 20:54 GMT
#22
On August 11 2011 05:45 JediGamer wrote:
Yeah I doubt ill last much longer. I keep getting disconnected from bnet and losing pts and getting really frustratred about gm. Then I cheese and lose cuz i can't focus and i press pause and leave. at least im not insulting them i guess


You did your best.
We have multiple brackets generated in advance. Relax . (Kennigit) I just simply do not understand how it can be the time to play can be 22nd at 9:30 pm PST / midnight the 23rd at the same time. (GGzerg)
Proflo
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States148 Posts
August 10 2011 23:50 GMT
#23
On August 11 2011 05:45 JediGamer wrote:
Yeah I doubt ill last much longer. I keep getting disconnected from bnet and losing pts and getting really frustratred about gm. Then I cheese and lose cuz i can't focus and i press pause and leave. at least im not insulting them i guess


My faith in your cause shines with the bright hot intensity of a thousands suns. Good Luck Jedigammerrrrrrrrrr
Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.
Cyclone999
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada331 Posts
August 10 2011 23:51 GMT
#24
May the force be with you!

No seriously, good job.
Not many people will do this.
But now that you did, I will support you.

Yoda would be proud.
16 year old Masters Terran :D
Nizzy
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States839 Posts
August 13 2011 05:24 GMT
#25
So are you finally going to admit you were a little d-bag for the months you spammed our (elevengaming) clan channel and streams? Seriously you made your free time when on SC2 to do anything possible to disrupt elevengaming. A little fucking battle.net gaming team, and you cared so fucking much. That's not even immaturity. SixjaxMajor is immature. You're psycho man.

Good luck with the change.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
August 13 2011 05:40 GMT
#26
Good luck.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
laLAlA[uC]
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada963 Posts
August 13 2011 06:23 GMT
#27
Quite glad from this change. You blatantly bmd me multiple times on ladder. I didn't even say anything besides GG. Didn't cheese. Honestly... I'm glad to see you manner up.
I'm an old man now
JediGamer
Profile Joined August 2010
United States656 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-13 07:11:00
August 13 2011 07:01 GMT
#28
@Nizzy I never 'spammed' the channel until Warden trolled my stream passive aggressively for days on end while still in recruitment process Keep in mind this was before I went into the channel to talk some trash ;p - and I found out that although management had said Warden was neutral, they acted super surprised when I mentioned his bias towards me. I even made an apology to him on bnet and he pretended to accept it, silly me again. They then asked for screenshots which they then denied were true so it was a bit of a circle problem. The professional thing to do would be say "your decent but we don't want you on the team". Warden kept coming on my stream asking stuff like how many scvs I send with my allins (my average game length is like 25 minutes now?). Really tasteless stuff. In retrospect as soon as he bad mannered me on my own stream I should've told the leaders I'm not interested. So I gained some perspective there.

I might be a jerk at times, but definitely didn't deserve to have my time wasted like that. Extremely unprofessional imo, out of all the teams definitely the least.

Also while I was "in progress" of joining elevengaming that one terran guy who sends scvs- guess hes not on the roster anymore, forget his name because he disappeared recently even said "your not getting in nerd" or something like that. The only player who gave me the time of day was Slurgi and then the leaders told him not to talk to me at all.

So this new leaf is totally unrelated to that. It is about changing me being a jerk to people who did nothing to me.

Whens the last time I was in elevengaming -that was months ago, yet you bring it up every time I make a post even on unrelated stuff.

If your on the high horse, how come you keep kicking gravel. Let it go.
http://www.z33k.com/starcraft2/coach/sc2coaching Tastosis Approved Coaching
JediGamer
Profile Joined August 2010
United States656 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-13 21:32:33
August 13 2011 21:30 GMT
#29
I've been streaming and casting some professional level replays.
Check out this cast of Nada vs Haypro and Huk vs Jimpo (great game on shakuras).

http://www.twitch.tv/starcrafttutor/b/292520563

I'm trying to help more people out, I figure good things will come my way eventually. Been being pretty manner on ladder keeping to myself. Hopefully eventually I can stream back on teamliquid because I have a lot of knowledge and I like to help new players out.

edit: I'm using a higher video quality now, expect more great things soon.
http://www.z33k.com/starcraft2/coach/sc2coaching Tastosis Approved Coaching
Vexas
Profile Joined November 2010
United States98 Posts
August 13 2011 21:39 GMT
#30
Great to hear Jedi!

I've gotten several lessons from this individual and really hope to see his stream posted back up on TL. It was the only stream I watched on a daily basis and was entertaining as well as educational and took me from Silver league all the way to Plat.

Here's hoping!

Gl and Hf!
"Sooner or later we're all someone's dog" ~Angua
starfox2
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1 Post
August 14 2011 00:16 GMT
#31
I agree with Vexas i was bronze and now im platinium and i still increase my play because of the lesson of jedigamer.I would like his stream to be back on teamliquid because before was the stream i watched the most,

Gormeroth
Profile Joined January 2011
United States16 Posts
August 29 2011 07:37 GMT
#32
Funny the things you would see on this forum late at night when you're bored. While I'm no one in this community, I can speak from a bit of experience. I used to watch Jedi's stream way back in season 1. I was a little apprehensive to get lessons from him. Even though he was a good player, he raged hardcore. But whatever, I got a couple of lessons from him. They were generally really good experiences aside from one thing that happened. My best friend volunteered to zvt against Jedi so that I could watch third person specifics to a build. My buddy played pretty standard and Jedi started to rage as if my buddy was stream cheating (which he would never do). Kinda off putting, but whatever.

He helped me get from diamond to masters in season 1 which I was pretty happy about. Then one day as a fan of him and his stream I watched him play a custom and saw some really cool blink micro that I was impressed with. I then proceeded to compliment him on it and then I got raged on. Not just a little bit of rage but extremely insulting childish rage. As I proceeded to apologize if I had been misinterpreted I then got more belligerent snide prick comments that turned me off so badly I never watched his stream or paid for lessons again. I really liked the dude up until that point.

Hope actually changes and others have better experiences with him than I did. In the end, he's still a good player. Just not a very nice dude.

GL
Fyrepower
Profile Joined August 2011
United States10 Posts
September 06 2011 07:33 GMT
#33
So you start this off by telling Destiny that you hope his kid dies? YOU ARE A JOKE, GET OUT.
You're a cantelope!
HelloAnnyong
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada13 Posts
September 06 2011 07:35 GMT
#34
FYI, Jedigamer/Syndicate just received a temporary ban on Twitch.tv for making threats against Destiny's child on his stream. Turning a new leaf indeed.
Zoam
Profile Joined July 2011
United States4 Posts
September 06 2011 07:36 GMT
#35
how's that turning a new leaf going?
Nightshade_
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States549 Posts
September 06 2011 07:36 GMT
#36
There were a lot of people who witnessed you saying very hurtful things to ROOTDestiny on September 5th, around 11:30 PM. IIRC you said his wife was ugly, fat, and that you hoped his child would die. Comments?
Lil' Joey, Master of the A-Move Stalker Strike Force
KimJongChill
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6429 Posts
September 06 2011 07:37 GMT
#37
Haha, what's wrong with this guy. First you unpause the game, then you do some cheesy banshee stuff and trashtalk his family.
MMA: U realise MMA: Most of my army EgIdra: fuck off MMA: Killed my orbital MMA: LOL MMA: just saying MMA: u werent loss
Phobbers
Profile Joined May 2011
773 Posts
September 06 2011 07:38 GMT
#38
I wasn't aware telling someone's child to die was part of the path onto redemption? People like you make me lose hope for humanity.
EG/C9/ALL/TSM
RosaParksStoleMySeat
Profile Joined December 2009
Japan926 Posts
September 06 2011 07:39 GMT
#39
Way to fix your reputation: badmouth one of the most beloved streamers on TL, call his wife fat and ugly, and say you hope his child dies?

Just about as smart as your rap.
TheFavorite1
Profile Joined July 2010
United States27 Posts
September 06 2011 08:45 GMT
#40
Dude you are losing it. Idk if you should see some sort of therapist of something but you have some problems you need to work out.
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko243
LamboSC2 82
Codebar 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24026
Calm 5752
Rain 2223
Bisu 1365
FanTaSy 726
Jaedong 488
Horang2 409
Soma 392
BeSt 252
Stork 238
[ Show more ]
Zeus 229
Rush 209
Larva 147
Mini 132
Light 127
Mong 100
Hyun 83
Pusan 78
Mind 74
ZerO 73
Barracks 70
Snow 70
910 64
ToSsGirL 42
Free 41
Killer 35
Shinee 31
Sexy 31
Sea.KH 27
NaDa 25
Hm[arnc] 18
Noble 15
sorry 15
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5817
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1123
fl0m841
byalli797
shoxiejesuss602
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Other Games
gofns55116
singsing1820
B2W.Neo496
dupreeh339
crisheroes274
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2420
Other Games
• WagamamaTV139
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 32m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 32m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.