![[image loading]](http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UTVsV4GSArM/S_nMGRrLkRI/AAAAAAAAAo0/_8cAFHcL2PM/s1600/hite-beer.jpeg)
![[image loading]](http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/images/d/dd/HiteSPARKYZ_logo.png)
Sparkyz Fighting!!
(Note that I havent tried it yet, maybe i'll try it soon lol)
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
HaFnium
United Kingdom1078 Posts
![]() ![]() Sparkyz Fighting!! (Note that I havent tried it yet, maybe i'll try it soon lol) | ||
|
Zorkmid
4410 Posts
![]() | ||
|
wireke
Belgium122 Posts
My favorites are : ![]() ![]() ![]() | ||
|
Scorcher2k
United States802 Posts
This is my favorite. There has only been one beer that I remember being better but it was some random German one I had at a Lan and have no idea what it was lol. | ||
|
LionsFist
Australia164 Posts
There we go. Hopefully that works... | ||
|
stafu
Australia1196 Posts
![]() Especially good off tap. There's many others that I like, but Hoegaarden is probably my favourite overall. | ||
|
CuttyFlam
Belgium523 Posts
On January 25 2011 23:29 wireke wrote: German beer the best? You forgot about belgium ? :p My favorites are : ![]() ![]() ![]() I have never tried out the Rochefort 12, thx for bringing it up! And for anyone who isnt familiar with belgian beer i definately reccomend the Karmeliet, its absolutely amazing!! One of the very best beers EVER made.. | ||
|
SaiyAN
United States47 Posts
During a study abroad thing in China some summers back, we had a lot of fun with this beer. Was the first I started to drink outside parties, so it's stuck with me since. | ||
|
TFCxArtfulDx
United Kingdom6 Posts
On January 25 2011 23:19 Euronyme wrote: Newcastle for me.. it's pretty awesome. Go scotland, or wherever it's from ^^ Its from Newcastle which is Northern England ^.^ For me its gotta be John Smith's ![]() No Nonsense | ||
|
TyTaynium
United States49 Posts
On January 15 2011 18:15 [Eternal]Phoenix wrote: ![]() Its the only kind of beer I need. | ||
|
OverKiLL.
United States199 Posts
| ||
|
Phrost
United States4008 Posts
![]() | ||
|
mprs
Canada2933 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Ridiculisk
Australia191 Posts
| ||
|
us.insurgency
United States330 Posts
On January 16 2011 04:19 Jonas wrote:![]() second.... all you see in fraternities | ||
|
FliedLice
Germany7494 Posts
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() | ||
|
Alethios
New Zealand2765 Posts
![]() I was staying with some friends in Belgium, and we sampled many different beers. This one was certainly right up there. At the same time, I can't say I have a "favourite beer". There are so many different kinds, and the best ones all have something unique to offer. | ||
|
Hittegods
Stockholm4642 Posts
| ||
|
Babaganoush
United States626 Posts
![]() andddddd: ![]() I miss Belgium and her beers. Those were good times. | ||
|
FastgunZ
United States35 Posts
![]() But when I'm slaying bitches at the flip cup table I'm drinking Keystone Light. ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 TKL StarCraft: Brood WarRotterdaM ByuN MaxPax IndyStarCraft RuFF_SC2 ZombieGrub79 BRAT_OK UpATreeSC MindelVK SteadfastSC Calm Dota 2Shuttle Mini EffOrt Dewaltoss Rush Mind 910 HiyA Zeus [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|