![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/vlOhB.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/XgSpe.jpg)
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
Zealotdriver
United States1557 Posts
![]() ![]() | ||
|
McDutch
Netherlands184 Posts
![]() Heineken all the way | ||
|
clusen
Germany8702 Posts
On May 16 2011 23:52 Baeron wrote: In general bavarian beer is the best beer. Maybe I'm biased because I am Bavarian. ![]() The best beer in Germany is Franconian beer imo. Nothing out of Bavaria comes close. ![]() € When I'm partying etc I usually drink Becks tho(not gold), still the best of the worse beers. | ||
|
zul
Germany5427 Posts
![]() favorite when I was in the States: ![]() | ||
|
inimenesc
Estonia374 Posts
An open one... | ||
|
Gaga
Germany433 Posts
![]() Budweiser ... but not the american one.. the czech also pretty good is this one: ![]() | ||
|
Destro
Netherlands1206 Posts
![]() the red racer beers are good too! ![]() and then the best of the cheap canadian beers; ![]() I DO NOT drink american beer. It is garbage. Not including micro-brewery beer, 90% of american beer is piss. Scientific fact. | ||
|
OneOther
United States10774 Posts
On May 17 2011 01:00 ishboh wrote: I encountered this beer sometime this winter, it's really good...but i think its seasonal ![]() ![]() thumbs up for sierra nevada | ||
|
zatic
Zurich15366 Posts
And these threads are nothing but stupid spam. Cheers ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Jaedong Hyuk Soma BeSt Mini Larva Rush Soulkey ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1805 ArmadaUGS1493 hiko791 byalli470 B2W.Neo396 ceh9377 KnowMe126 QueenE93 Trikslyr38 Railgan23 Chillindude20 ZerO(Twitch)13 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|