• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:55
CEST 07:55
KST 14:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9352 users

Favorite beer - Page 16

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 30 Next All
forgotten0ne
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States951 Posts
January 18 2011 22:07 GMT
#301
[image loading]

If any of you live in OR, and have a bit of extra money, you HAVE to try this beer at least once. It's $12 for a 22, because it's made in ridiculously small batches, but it's SOOOOOO delicious!
"Well it’s obvious that these Terran gamers are just extremely gifted when it comes to RTS games" -Ret, in regards to the first months of SC2
Beirut
Profile Joined January 2011
United States673 Posts
January 18 2011 22:11 GMT
#302
[image loading]

Anyone else a fan? Moosehead Brewery is also connected to Sam Adams and St-Ambroise beers as well.
eksert
Profile Joined August 2010
France656 Posts
January 18 2011 22:13 GMT
#303
[image loading]
efes pilsen best beer in the world^^
Moonling
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States987 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-18 22:16:55
January 18 2011 22:15 GMT
#304
[image loading]
1% of koreans control 99% of starcraft winnings. #occupykorea.
rozero1234
Profile Joined November 2010
United States35 Posts
January 18 2011 22:18 GMT
#305
Hands down Ayinger from Bavaria is the BEST selection of beers i've ever had the pleasure of imbibing. if you havent had one yet, go get some! you'll become and instant alcoholic! its that good!
sometimes you have to fuck it up three times before you realize you're no good at this
IPA
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3206 Posts
January 18 2011 22:21 GMT
#306
Green Flash Imperial IPA
Left Coast Brewery Hop Juice

Two San Diego-style double IPAs, aggressively hopped (and that's putting it mildly). It's like drinking fresh cut grass with just a fraction of malty undercurrent for a nod toward balance. The citrus hops are amazing.
Time held me green and dying though I sang in my chains like the sea.
br0fivE
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada349 Posts
January 18 2011 22:22 GMT
#307
Heineken and budlight. hands down
BaltA
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Norway849 Posts
January 18 2011 22:28 GMT
#308
[image loading]
TurpinOS
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada1223 Posts
January 18 2011 23:25 GMT
#309
On January 19 2011 07:22 br0fivE wrote:
Heineken and budlight. hands down


Just when I thought this topic was about beer and not water..
http://eve.znaor.hr/pimpmydomi/
typedef struct
Profile Joined January 2011
United States84 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-18 23:36:11
January 18 2011 23:28 GMT
#310
Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA

Reasonably easy to get here in east coast US, a great all-around beer, as anyone who's tried it will confirm.

EDIT: Oh I see several Dogfish Head IPAs have been mentioned. They're all great.

So many foreign beers in this thread that I must try!
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-18 23:31:44
January 18 2011 23:29 GMT
#311
[image loading]

quite strong, 11.6%

when going out heineken is best
Tonkerchen
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
680 Posts
January 22 2011 17:56 GMT
#312
Guess Aktienbrauerei Kaufbeuren hasn't been mentioned yet:

[image loading]

http://www.aktien-brauerei.de/index.php?DasBier


The time is just an illusion... created by mankind... /// Lee Young Ho last Bonjwa on earth! /// «I'll... destroy everyone in 2009. Ok...? Thank you.» - Ma Jae Yoon - Maestro Of Zerg
Singularity
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden142 Posts
January 22 2011 18:26 GMT
#313
Well, the Lao Beer is pretty sweet. You can only get it in Lao tho..
ComusLoM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway3547 Posts
January 22 2011 18:40 GMT
#314
Nothing beats Guinness in Temple Bar Dublin it's absolutely the greatest thing I've ever had. Other than that there's a lot of great real ale in the north east of England.
"The White Woman Speaks in Tongues That Are All Lies" - Incontrol; Member #37 of the Chill Fanclub
Whalecore
Profile Joined March 2009
Norway1111 Posts
January 22 2011 18:45 GMT
#315
Used to be a Carlsberg-only drinker until recently. Now I only drink Heineken! :D
Playgu
Shigy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States346 Posts
January 22 2011 19:07 GMT
#316
[image loading]

fuck yeah, bro
vuduu
Profile Joined July 2010
31 Posts
January 22 2011 19:19 GMT
#317
One of my very first post on TL and I can already see I am going to love it here. I see I'm not the only one who is a craft brew nerd and shares the love for fine ale.
I'm on the east coast in the US in NC/VA. All the Belgian Trappist ales and the abbey's are just impossible to beat (Duvel, Chimay, ext) so I'll leave those out because most that's historical beer land and its amazing. I absolutely love hoppy beer IPAs especially imperials, but really dink everything. My fav craft brewery is in Colorado called the Great Divide. Here are some that I love that I didn't see above.

My favorite IPA on the left Weyerbachers Double Simcoe, absolutely perfect on draft. Nugget Nectar from Troegs an imperial amber.. soo good. Two of PA's finest, a beer state that needs mentioning.
[image loading]

Unreal wet hopped pale ale. Taste so fresh.
[image loading]

Above there was much mention of Unibroue's La Fin Du Monde.. which for some reason I can get relatively cheap here so I drink it all the time because its amazing, but every single thing they make is wonderful, especially Maudite, Don De Dieu, and Trois Pistoles(which is actually my favorite).

[image loading]

This is an awesome thread.. there are soo many more . omg I have to stop






mykyoyo
Profile Joined July 2009
United States33 Posts
January 22 2011 20:08 GMT
#318
On January 23 2011 04:19 vuduu wrote:
Unibroue's La Fin Du Monde.. which for some reason I can get relatively cheap here so I drink it all the time because its amazing, but every single thing they make is wonderful, especially Maudite, Don De Dieu, and Trois Pistoles(which is actually my favorite).

I just recently drank La Fin Du Monde and it's just amazing. It reminds me of drinking some liquid and alcoholic version of a peach cobbler or something weird like that. Unfortunately, it's really expensive, about $12 for a four pack, so it's just a occasional treat.

My usual beers are Ruination, Hop Stoopid and Racer 5. They're all super hop bombs with tons of IBUs. Not much else to say there...

I also really like 90 Minute IPA by Dogfish Head brews, it's kind of hoppy, and it doesn't really mask the alcohol all that well, I find it to be the closest thing to what I imagine to be a decent IPA that got smashed into a whisky shot but very mild.

I'd like to think that I've come a long ways since drinking Steel Reserve out of the 24oz cans... Still, there's hundreds of beers that I haven't tried.
Xapti
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada2473 Posts
January 24 2011 06:58 GMT
#319
On January 23 2011 05:08 mykyoyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2011 04:19 vuduu wrote:
Unibroue's La Fin Du Monde.. which for some reason I can get relatively cheap here so I drink it all the time because its amazing, but every single thing they make is wonderful, especially Maudite, Don De Dieu, and Trois Pistoles(which is actually my favorite).

I just recently drank La Fin Du Monde and it's just amazing. It reminds me of drinking some liquid and alcoholic version of a peach cobbler or something weird like that. Unfortunately, it's really expensive, about $12 for a four pack, so it's just a occasional treat.

I'm going to be trying a few unibroues soon. I can get 6 (2 L) for 11$, not sure if the price of individual bottles is more or not, but I don't think so.
"Then he told me to tell you that he wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire" — "Well, you tell him that I said that I wouldn't piss on him if he was on Jeopardy!"
Durthu
Profile Joined May 2009
United States33 Posts
January 24 2011 07:08 GMT
#320
COLD!



and Miller light.
The way to do is to be.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1239
910 122
Hyun 84
Snow 70
NotJumperer 45
Bale 35
Noble 14
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto286
League of Legends
JimRising 619
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King140
Other Games
summit1g7263
Coldzera 724
WinterStarcraft423
C9.Mang0278
PiGStarcraft161
NeuroSwarm123
ViBE20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick632
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream54
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 42
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2229
League of Legends
• Lourlo1112
• Rush1108
• Stunt364
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 5m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.