• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:56
CEST 07:56
KST 14:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9379 users

Favorite beer - Page 15

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 30 Next All
Icemind
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany570 Posts
January 18 2011 00:18 GMT
#281
On January 15 2011 21:53 surfinbird1 wrote:
[image loading]

The best beer in the whole wide world!

Quoted for truth.
I like my beer to be more than just colored water
HocusPocus
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany214 Posts
January 18 2011 00:19 GMT
#282
On January 17 2011 04:41 locJ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2011 02:21 Malaz wrote:
[image loading]

Best beer in Munich!

More like best beer I have ever tasted.
I also enjoy the Augustiner Edelstoff

[image loading]

best beers ever!
if anyone of you is near munich try those you ll not regret it
AnBi - www.twitch.tv/anbi2199
Angryhorse
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden387 Posts
January 18 2011 00:21 GMT
#283
[image loading]
Don't cry blood, the world doesn't revolve around you
TzTz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany511 Posts
January 18 2011 01:51 GMT
#284
On January 18 2011 09:19 HocusPocus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2011 04:41 locJ wrote:
On January 17 2011 02:21 Malaz wrote:
[image loading]

Best beer in Munich!

More like best beer I have ever tasted.
I also enjoy the Augustiner Edelstoff

[image loading]

best beers ever!
if anyone of you is near munich try those you ll not regret it


I must concur! Best beer for shure
PackAttack
Profile Joined May 2010
United States80 Posts
January 18 2011 01:57 GMT
#285
On January 15 2011 13:37 Moosey wrote:
[image loading]

Minnesota brew, recently fell in love with it.


Grain Belt is probably my favorite too. Especially the Nordeast brew
Deekin[
Profile Joined December 2010
Serbia1713 Posts
January 18 2011 02:07 GMT
#286
On January 15 2011 19:33 Holgerius wrote:
[image loading]

Pripps Blå is so fucking good. It should be the 5,2 version though, not 3,5 as in the picture.


Probably one of the worse cheap beers out there
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CJ Entus fighting! I am a Leta, Hydra, Mind and (ofcourse) Firebathero fan. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
GreenManalishi
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada834 Posts
January 18 2011 02:11 GMT
#287
I'm a big fan of stouts or bitters, but for a white beer Portland, Oregon makes some phenomenal beers. My current favorite is Widmer's but there are lots of other worthy beers.

I don't have a favorite beer that sticks with me, I like mixing it up a lot. I live next to a specialty beers shop and usually don't by the same beer more then once. That said, I have a soft spot for Maple Stout from the Cannery because it comes from Penticton.

Kashmir_
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada8 Posts
January 18 2011 02:15 GMT
#288
I like most european lagers, but becks in particular
Deekin[
Profile Joined December 2010
Serbia1713 Posts
January 18 2011 02:39 GMT
#289
I bought this one in the fall last year and it was amazing, still have a couple of bottles left:
[image loading]
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CJ Entus fighting! I am a Leta, Hydra, Mind and (ofcourse) Firebathero fan. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
gotwater
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States179 Posts
January 18 2011 03:08 GMT
#290
[image loading]
some presidential shit right here
Everything counts.
Illadelph4
Profile Joined October 2010
United States51 Posts
January 18 2011 03:09 GMT
#291
grey goose
funnybananaman
Profile Joined April 2009
United States830 Posts
January 18 2011 03:22 GMT
#292
[image loading]

Works every time!
Tensai176
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Canada2061 Posts
January 18 2011 03:28 GMT
#293
Am I the only one that likes Stiegl from Austria??

=[
We see things they'll never see
Clownish
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada6 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-18 07:29:54
January 18 2011 07:28 GMT
#294
[image loading]
(Edit: It's Trois Pistoles in case you can't read the label.)
The first craft beer I tried and still my favourite. I remember the first time I was drinking this, I couldn't bring myself to bring the last 2cm at the bottom of the glass because it smelled so good.

And of course, Belgium is ridiculously awesome for beer <3
DONTPANIC
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States340 Posts
January 18 2011 07:37 GMT
#295
Dogfish Head 90minute ipa. Dogfish Head Santo Palo. If you like brown ale santo pallo is so so good. Why drink bad beer?
The universe is big. Really big.
Liveon
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Netherlands1083 Posts
January 18 2011 07:41 GMT
#296
There are people who drink beer because they are forced to (on parties and stuff), they like crappy beers like Heineken, Corona (I thought it was really weak when I drank it).

There are people who enjoy a good beer, with a lot of taste. Those people like Leffe, Hoegaarden and Hertog-Jan.

I do not judge the people who drink so called piss-beer, but I'd never drink it while alone, there's better ^^.
Hearthstone manager ECVisualize, Head Admin DSCL
Koagel
Profile Joined October 2010
Austria167 Posts
January 18 2011 15:35 GMT
#297
On January 18 2011 12:28 Tensai176 wrote:
Am I the only one that likes Stiegl from Austria??

=[

No, although I prefer Wieselburger.
DenSkumle
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway108 Posts
January 18 2011 18:32 GMT
#298
[image loading]
Asway
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada37 Posts
January 18 2011 20:41 GMT
#299
[image loading]


<3alexander keith's. Its the only beer I drink.
^-^
Miicr0
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands133 Posts
January 18 2011 20:48 GMT
#300
[image loading]

When I was on a tour at La Trappe this one was really delicious and special. I liked the normal Quadruple and Triple but when I tasted this... Wow.

From the site of La Trappe (which is brewed by monks):

La Trappe Isid’or is a lightly sweet amber beer with a hint of caramel. The beer tastes softly bitter and has a fruity aftertaste. La Trappe Isid’or is brewed with the self-cultivated Perle hop.
Learning from the best is the best way of learning...
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1239
910 122
Hyun 84
Snow 70
NotJumperer 45
Bale 35
Noble 14
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto286
League of Legends
JimRising 619
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King140
Other Games
summit1g7263
Coldzera 724
WinterStarcraft423
C9.Mang0278
PiGStarcraft161
NeuroSwarm123
ViBE20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick632
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream54
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 42
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2229
League of Legends
• Lourlo1112
• Rush1108
• Stunt364
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 4m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 4m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 4m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.