• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:34
CEST 05:34
KST 12:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6566 users

Favorite beer - Page 11

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 30 Next All
evantrees
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada497 Posts
January 15 2011 19:37 GMT
#201
glass bottled root beer
rejection and peace tiramisu. I think that went well.
Enki
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2548 Posts
January 15 2011 19:55 GMT
#202
Smoked beer anyone?
[image loading]

I had that when I was in Germany a year ago. Its like smoke in liquid form.
I actually quite enjoyed it though.

I don't usually drink beer, but when I do i prefer
[image loading]
Stay thirsty my friends.


"Practice, practice, practice. And when you're not practicing you should be practicing. It's the only way to get better. The only way." I run the Smix Fanclub!
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
January 15 2011 19:57 GMT
#203
Killian's, Yuengling, Fat Tire, and Smithwick's are the main beers that I tend to buy/order at restaurants. I'm not a beer snob, there are beers I have tried at bars that I like better, but I don't remember what they're called.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
MutaDoom
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1163 Posts
January 15 2011 20:00 GMT
#204
On January 16 2011 04:57 Cel.erity wrote:
Killian's, Yuengling, Fat Tire, and Smithwick's are the main beers that I tend to buy/order at restaurants. I'm not a beer snob, there are beers I have tried at bars that I like better, but I don't remember what they're called.

That's because you enjoyed them too much. There are so many of those hidden treasures out there that we were all too shitfaced to remember in the morning.
Tigi
Profile Joined October 2008
Germany472 Posts
January 15 2011 21:10 GMT
#205
On January 16 2011 03:13 h3r1n6 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2011 01:27 Tigi wrote:
[image loading]

This wins so easily.


<3

Also:

[image loading]


How could anyone who already tasted Kölsch drink Pils ??
§1: Die Units des Hasu sind unantastbar.
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
January 15 2011 21:14 GMT
#206
I agree with the people who said Yuengling is the best.
Futura
Profile Joined January 2009
Germany33 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-15 21:34:56
January 15 2011 21:27 GMT
#207
No. 1
[image loading]

No. 2
[image loading]

maybe we'll meet at Oblomow ... for 3 or 4 or ... ;-)
aliasds
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada555 Posts
January 15 2011 21:27 GMT
#208
[image loading]

Taiwan Beer !!
Although I haven't had it in a super long time..
Mazer
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada1086 Posts
January 15 2011 21:33 GMT
#209
[image loading]
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
January 15 2011 21:49 GMT
#210
Anyone with Natty light PBR or keystone is clearly still in college
For light beers I drink coors light, for bottled cheap beer I drink yuengling, for real beer I like new castle, honey brown, and some local brewery stuff
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
January 15 2011 22:38 GMT
#211
heineken, new castle, blue moon
Zeri
Profile Joined March 2010
United States773 Posts
January 15 2011 22:44 GMT
#212
On January 16 2011 06:33 Mazer wrote:
[image loading]



Hell yea. I would agree with this 100%
You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.
Astans
Profile Joined October 2010
205 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-15 22:53:08
January 15 2011 22:48 GMT
#213
Kräusen and Jever


[image loading]



[image loading]


LuMiX
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
China5758 Posts
January 15 2011 22:48 GMT
#214
I really enjoy hoegaarden.
marcoso *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Brazil818 Posts
January 15 2011 23:26 GMT
#215
[image loading]

A Belgian Dark Strong Ale made in Brazil. Very complex taste and aroma. If you ever come to Brazil, don't miss it! Also read various Canadians reviewing it, so there's probably a shop selling it.
Kontemptuous
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia132 Posts
January 16 2011 02:29 GMT
#216
[image loading]
[image loading]

I'm a simple man.
Zerg walks into a bar, sees the counter - and leaves.
ICA
Profile Joined January 2011
498 Posts
January 16 2011 02:33 GMT
#217
Best beers come from Belgium, like Delirium Tremens, Grimbergen or Lucifer for example, closely followed by german brands such as König Pilsener or Becks.
Still you can blindly pick up almost every brand you come across out of these countries.
Broquiem
Profile Joined October 2010
United States4 Posts
January 16 2011 03:00 GMT
#218
On January 15 2011 19:22 Broquiem wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading][image loading]
[image loading]



Adding some beers to this list:

[image loading]

On January 15 2011 22:47 Cpt.beefy wrote:

Like the after taste.


I also like Erdinger a lot because of its after taste.

[image loading]

I find extra stout to be a much more fuller beer and a more enjoyable drink than the regular Guinness.

[image loading]

My absolute favorite wheat beer on earth.
OmegaX
Profile Joined December 2010
United States9 Posts
January 16 2011 04:50 GMT
#219
Gotta love the original Guinness:
[image loading]

For special occasions (like when I have the money) this is my new favorite:[image loading]
Superb flavor! A great trappist all around.
Inside.Out
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada569 Posts
January 16 2011 16:40 GMT
#220
[image loading]
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings145
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft482
RuFF_SC2 202
ViBE107
Nina 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 5102
GuemChi 1274
Terrorterran 94
910 73
Bale 29
NaDa 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever480
Counter-Strike
taco 523
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1073
Other Games
summit1g8072
JimRising 597
C9.Mang0250
Trikslyr40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick768
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP128
• Hupsaiya 74
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo970
• Stunt309
Other Games
• Shiphtur564
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 26m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.