• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:33
CEST 12:33
KST 19:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8304 users

New patch is up - Page 115

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 142 Next
Jollyburner
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada190 Posts
July 07 2010 22:48 GMT
#2281
kind of nice since i can just loosely reference something in the thread and spam postcount to increase my credibility in future strat posts, hopefully without drawing the attention of an idle banhammer-wielding mod.
sc2 imba aoe im pro now :D
Ajax413
Profile Joined April 2010
United States18 Posts
July 07 2010 22:48 GMT
#2282
Can anyone translate the message in the Battle.net status thread?
TheAngelofDeath
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2033 Posts
July 07 2010 22:48 GMT
#2283
Hitler videos are way too over-used. They aren't even funny anymore.
"Infestors are the suck" - LzGamer
Kletus
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada580 Posts
July 07 2010 22:48 GMT
#2284
On July 08 2010 07:47 TheOGBlitzKrieg wrote:



humor while we wait for the beta


I laughed pretty hard =).
Your resistance only serves to make my carapace harder.
Jollyburner
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada190 Posts
July 07 2010 22:49 GMT
#2285
On July 08 2010 07:47 jambam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 07:45 Jollyburner wrote:
On July 08 2010 07:44 jambam wrote:
spam the bottom right portion of the connect button on the sc2 main screen. in this way mass attempts at logging in can be made


why the bottom right portion?


when the message comes up that bnet is down for maintenance the ok button corresponds with the bottom right portion of the connect button. if you click the bottom right then you end up clicking connect, ok, connect, ok etc....


wow blizz must love you, thanks for posting this lol... ur mouse is gona break just as beta opens.
sc2 imba aoe im pro now :D
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 07 2010 22:49 GMT
#2286
On July 08 2010 07:48 Ajax413 wrote:
Can anyone translate the message in the Battle.net status thread?


"The ongoing beta test today (June 8) is scheduled to end 15:00.
After that time can not connect to Battle.net, those who are already connect your player automatically shuts down the connection.
Starcraft 2 was in beta testing have done to you to say thank you again and we, in the final stages of beta testing for more information on the official website and forum we will guide you through the future."

old message
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
magKuz
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden7 Posts
July 07 2010 22:49 GMT
#2287
On July 08 2010 07:48 Ajax413 wrote:
Can anyone translate the message in the Battle.net status thread?


The ongoing beta test today (June 8) is scheduled to end 15:00.
After that time can not connect to Battle.net, those who are already connect your player automatically shuts down the connection.
Starcraft 2 was in beta testing have done to you to say thank you again and we, in the final stages of beta testing for more information on the official website and forum we will guide you through the future.

according to google-translate (assuming its korean)
mikerpiker
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada30 Posts
July 07 2010 22:49 GMT
#2288
nice try battlemage
Qw4z1
Profile Joined April 2008
Sweden55 Posts
July 07 2010 22:50 GMT
#2289
On July 08 2010 07:47 TheOGBlitzKrieg wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZdMf_ovGL8


humor while we wait for the beta

Love the little soccer button on youtube =) vuvuzelas ftw
"All these new players are really thin skinned" - IdrA
battlemage
Profile Joined July 2010
United States31 Posts
July 07 2010 22:50 GMT
#2290
On July 08 2010 07:41 Qw4z1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 07:35 battlemage wrote:
On July 08 2010 06:14 battlemage wrote:
so does anyone know when phase 2 will officially launch? i live within a mile of blizzard's headquarters. perhaps i should walk over and try to find out.

Okay, I am putting on my walking shoes and heading over to their headquarters. If I don't return in a hour or so send the marines to look for me for I mostly would have been taken out by a cloaked terran ghost.

Dumb question but how do i reply to posts and do the nestled post thing?


Hi again. So I visited Blizzard and here is what went down. Walked into the lobby after going through the security guard and introduced myself as a dedicated fan of SC2 to the receptionist and asked to speak with someone on the SC2 team about the beta phase 2 launch. I at first got rejected but kept pressing and eventually was able to speak with some manager who only offered that it will be up "soon" and he is not allowed to comment further do to company privacy policies. I was then politely shown the door. Sorry that I could not offer more but you should know their headquarters seems like a great place to work.

For those of you having trouble downloading or are not sure if you are updated you should have patches 16, 17, 18, and 19. 19 is the big one. I had deleted and reuploaded since the beta went down so you have to do the following to get the new updates. Special thanks to Dr4goN and Nick12322. This is exactly what I did:
Step 1: Create a .txt file in your wordpad
Step 2: Type in the following line if you are in Europe: set patchlist eu-beta.patch.battle.net:1120/patch
Type in the following line if you are in the US: set patchlist us-beta.patch.battle.net:1120/patch
Step 3: save it as realmlist.stf and be sure you type in the .stf as that makes it a launch app.
Step 4: Move it to your “Support” folder in your SC2 folder.
Step 5: Launch game and it will download Patch 15 first and then update scripts before downloading the large files for patches 16 to 19.
Step 6: You will see a new screen in the login with a message that system is down for maintenance. Background is changed. Note that the battle.net uploading bar has changed from green to a yellow & black bar.
Not sure if there is a difference for Macs but it should be the same method.

Nice try though. =)
I bet thier HQ is even more epic then Googelplex.


Yes their HQ is nice and clean. A little less grand than the Goolgeplex which I had visited last year but they have a great less-is-more atmosphere and everyone I met was extremely professional. Look me up when phase 2 gets going (id is battlemage) and let's play! Anyone know how do we get into matches with the pros and also to get sponsored for the shoutcasts?

Regards,
Battlemage
"Fortune Favors the Bold." - Alexander the Great
Ajax413
Profile Joined April 2010
United States18 Posts
July 07 2010 22:53 GMT
#2291
On July 08 2010 07:49 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 07:48 Ajax413 wrote:
Can anyone translate the message in the Battle.net status thread?


"The ongoing beta test today (June 8) is scheduled to end 15:00.
After that time can not connect to Battle.net, those who are already connect your player automatically shuts down the connection.
Starcraft 2 was in beta testing have done to you to say thank you again and we, in the final stages of beta testing for more information on the official website and forum we will guide you through the future."

old message

Ah okay, I refreshed the thread and saw it pop up so thought it was maybe something regarding phase 2. Thanks!
battlemage
Profile Joined July 2010
United States31 Posts
July 07 2010 22:55 GMT
#2292
On July 08 2010 07:49 mikerpiker wrote:
nice try battlemage



Thanks, those Blizzard employees probably thought I am some over-obsessed fan. And you know what, they're right! I am starving for SC2. There is only so many replays I can watch on youtube. So many new strategies to test. Luckily I am still here with you, I was almost expecting to be taken out by ninja DTs the moment I stepped through those doors.

battlemage
"Fortune Favors the Bold." - Alexander the Great
Akira-X
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6 Posts
July 07 2010 22:55 GMT
#2293
On July 08 2010 07:48 Kletus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 07:47 TheOGBlitzKrieg wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZdMf_ovGL8


humor while we wait for the beta


I laughed pretty hard =).



OMG, I'm not even exaggerating an iota... I laughed so hard my wife came upstairs bitching at me to cook dinner and I shut the door on her lol. That was one of the best videos I've ever watched.
Qw4z1
Profile Joined April 2008
Sweden55 Posts
July 07 2010 22:56 GMT
#2294
On July 08 2010 07:50 battlemage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 07:41 Qw4z1 wrote:
On July 08 2010 07:35 battlemage wrote:
On July 08 2010 06:14 battlemage wrote:
so does anyone know when phase 2 will officially launch? i live within a mile of blizzard's headquarters. perhaps i should walk over and try to find out.

Okay, I am putting on my walking shoes and heading over to their headquarters. If I don't return in a hour or so send the marines to look for me for I mostly would have been taken out by a cloaked terran ghost.

Dumb question but how do i reply to posts and do the nestled post thing?


Hi again. So I visited Blizzard and here is what went down. Walked into the lobby after going through the security guard and introduced myself as a dedicated fan of SC2 to the receptionist and asked to speak with someone on the SC2 team about the beta phase 2 launch. I at first got rejected but kept pressing and eventually was able to speak with some manager who only offered that it will be up "soon" and he is not allowed to comment further do to company privacy policies. I was then politely shown the door. Sorry that I could not offer more but you should know their headquarters seems like a great place to work.

For those of you having trouble downloading or are not sure if you are updated you should have patches 16, 17, 18, and 19. 19 is the big one. I had deleted and reuploaded since the beta went down so you have to do the following to get the new updates. Special thanks to Dr4goN and Nick12322. This is exactly what I did:
Step 1: Create a .txt file in your wordpad
Step 2: Type in the following line if you are in Europe: set patchlist eu-beta.patch.battle.net:1120/patch
Type in the following line if you are in the US: set patchlist us-beta.patch.battle.net:1120/patch
Step 3: save it as realmlist.stf and be sure you type in the .stf as that makes it a launch app.
Step 4: Move it to your “Support” folder in your SC2 folder.
Step 5: Launch game and it will download Patch 15 first and then update scripts before downloading the large files for patches 16 to 19.
Step 6: You will see a new screen in the login with a message that system is down for maintenance. Background is changed. Note that the battle.net uploading bar has changed from green to a yellow & black bar.
Not sure if there is a difference for Macs but it should be the same method.

Nice try though. =)
I bet thier HQ is even more epic then Googelplex.


Yes their HQ is nice and clean. A little less grand than the Goolgeplex which I had visited last year but they have a great less-is-more atmosphere and everyone I met was extremely professional. Look me up when phase 2 gets going (id is battlemage) and let's play! Anyone know how do we get into matches with the pros and also to get sponsored for the shoutcasts?

Regards,
Battlemage

When they allow cross realm play, you will be the first I'll contact.

Btw, is there somewere you can bet on when the beta will be up again? I bet 5 lings on 08:00 KST
"All these new players are really thin skinned" - IdrA
unit
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2621 Posts
July 07 2010 22:57 GMT
#2295
On July 08 2010 07:55 Akira-X wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 07:48 Kletus wrote:
On July 08 2010 07:47 TheOGBlitzKrieg wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZdMf_ovGL8


humor while we wait for the beta


I laughed pretty hard =).



OMG, I'm not even exaggerating an iota... I laughed so hard my wife came upstairs bitching at me to cook dinner and I shut the door on her lol. That was one of the best videos I've ever watched.

why arent you in the kitch-....wait....why isnt SHE in the kitchen cookin ur meals!?!?!??!?!?!?
TalkSick
Profile Joined July 2010
Bulgaria223 Posts
July 07 2010 22:57 GMT
#2296
On July 08 2010 07:55 battlemage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 07:49 mikerpiker wrote:
nice try battlemage



Thanks, those Blizzard employees probably thought I am some over-obsessed fan. And you know what, they're right! I am starving for SC2. There is only so many replays I can watch on youtube. So many new strategies to test. Luckily I am still here with you, I was almost expecting to be taken out by ninja DTs the moment I stepped through those doors.

battlemage


hehe nice try there, mate - better luck next time and don't forget to bring detection!!!
jambam
Profile Joined June 2010
United States324 Posts
July 07 2010 22:58 GMT
#2297
On July 08 2010 07:56 Qw4z1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 07:50 battlemage wrote:
On July 08 2010 07:41 Qw4z1 wrote:
On July 08 2010 07:35 battlemage wrote:
On July 08 2010 06:14 battlemage wrote:
so does anyone know when phase 2 will officially launch? i live within a mile of blizzard's headquarters. perhaps i should walk over and try to find out.

Okay, I am putting on my walking shoes and heading over to their headquarters. If I don't return in a hour or so send the marines to look for me for I mostly would have been taken out by a cloaked terran ghost.

Dumb question but how do i reply to posts and do the nestled post thing?


Hi again. So I visited Blizzard and here is what went down. Walked into the lobby after going through the security guard and introduced myself as a dedicated fan of SC2 to the receptionist and asked to speak with someone on the SC2 team about the beta phase 2 launch. I at first got rejected but kept pressing and eventually was able to speak with some manager who only offered that it will be up "soon" and he is not allowed to comment further do to company privacy policies. I was then politely shown the door. Sorry that I could not offer more but you should know their headquarters seems like a great place to work.

For those of you having trouble downloading or are not sure if you are updated you should have patches 16, 17, 18, and 19. 19 is the big one. I had deleted and reuploaded since the beta went down so you have to do the following to get the new updates. Special thanks to Dr4goN and Nick12322. This is exactly what I did:
Step 1: Create a .txt file in your wordpad
Step 2: Type in the following line if you are in Europe: set patchlist eu-beta.patch.battle.net:1120/patch
Type in the following line if you are in the US: set patchlist us-beta.patch.battle.net:1120/patch
Step 3: save it as realmlist.stf and be sure you type in the .stf as that makes it a launch app.
Step 4: Move it to your “Support” folder in your SC2 folder.
Step 5: Launch game and it will download Patch 15 first and then update scripts before downloading the large files for patches 16 to 19.
Step 6: You will see a new screen in the login with a message that system is down for maintenance. Background is changed. Note that the battle.net uploading bar has changed from green to a yellow & black bar.
Not sure if there is a difference for Macs but it should be the same method.

Nice try though. =)
I bet thier HQ is even more epic then Googelplex.


Yes their HQ is nice and clean. A little less grand than the Goolgeplex which I had visited last year but they have a great less-is-more atmosphere and everyone I met was extremely professional. Look me up when phase 2 gets going (id is battlemage) and let's play! Anyone know how do we get into matches with the pros and also to get sponsored for the shoutcasts?

Regards,
Battlemage

When they allow cross realm play, you will be the first I'll contact.

Btw, is there somewere you can bet on when the beta will be up again? I bet 5 lings on 08:00 KST



ill raise to 6 lings on 8 est
npnl.bubO
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3 Posts
July 07 2010 22:58 GMT
#2298
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo DLING PATCH RIGHT NOW WOOOTT
Smorfty
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden6 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-07 23:00:21
July 07 2010 22:59 GMT
#2299
I've extracted and uploaded some of the new music from the patch here:
unit
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2621 Posts
July 07 2010 23:00 GMT
#2300
On July 08 2010 07:59 Smorfty wrote:
I've extracted and uploaded some of the new musicfrom the patch here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5wahtfZfBA

this was already posted
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 47
Lowko20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23597
firebathero 2391
Bisu 761
Hyuk 639
Horang2 439
BeSt 211
Larva 196
EffOrt 142
Mini 134
Light 127
[ Show more ]
Soma 115
Leta 103
Rush 78
ZerO 68
Killer 67
Barracks 67
Yoon 60
ToSsGirL 53
Pusan 47
soO 46
Sharp 38
Sexy 38
Aegong 31
NaDa 27
Shinee 26
Mind 23
sorry 22
Bale 19
Sacsri 19
Hm[arnc] 18
Noble 12
Mong 11
zelot 11
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Fuzer 175
XaKoH 146
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1225
byalli954
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1059
crisheroes852
Other Games
gofns38399
singsing1781
olofmeister1060
B2W.Neo151
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS40
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream214
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH54
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 27m
OSC
11h 27m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 27m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.