...the beta key.
I know I have missed a lot during giveaways and I also had posted in TeamLiquid's Facebook.
If I will be given a beta key, I will make sure I will be able to play with you guys almost everyday.
Thanks in advance
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
Ambergris_sTarTer
Philippines166 Posts
...the beta key. I know I have missed a lot during giveaways and I also had posted in TeamLiquid's Facebook. If I will be given a beta key, I will make sure I will be able to play with you guys almost everyday. Thanks in advance | ||
|
prototype.
Canada4215 Posts
If you pre-order the game, you get the game on release date and a free beta key. Now you'll be able to play almost everyday even after beta is over. | ||
|
Navane
Netherlands2762 Posts
![]() | ||
|
GreEny K
Germany7312 Posts
| ||
|
Garnet
Vietnam9056 Posts
| ||
|
bITt.mAN
Switzerland3700 Posts
On May 11 2010 23:40 Garnet wrote: I wish the internet cafes here had SC2. I wish they had internet cafe's here for games | ||
|
eSen1a
Australia1058 Posts
On May 11 2010 23:45 bITt.mAN wrote: I wish they had internet cafe's here for games holy shit i was intending to visit my uncle in switzerland when i go to europe later this year FML | ||
|
rredtooth
5464 Posts
| ||
|
bubblegumbo
Taiwan1296 Posts
| ||
|
IrT4nkz
229 Posts
On May 12 2010 00:21 bubblegumbo wrote: There is no pre-order beta opt in for those of us in Asia, so no we can't get a beta key that way. Just keep trying in all the competitions and you will win one eventually, it happened to me. Yeah, no one in the right mind will pay 24USD for shipping.... | ||
|
Chill
Calgary26004 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Bisu FanTaSy Mini Soma EffOrt Rush Stork [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2250 hiko1746 B2W.Neo377 byalli278 Hui .191 Liquid`VortiX189 Livibee185 mouzStarbuck69 Mew2King68 Trikslyr44 Rex25 ZerO(Twitch)12 |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|