"You are trying log in using client version not recognized by the Battle.net service"
?
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
beetlelisk
Poland2276 Posts
"You are trying log in using client version not recognized by the Battle.net service" ? | ||
|
Auronz
Brazil119 Posts
| ||
|
MurMur
United States46 Posts
| ||
|
nYLo
Germany6 Posts
On May 22 2010 07:43 beetlelisk wrote: Has anyone else got "You are trying log in using client version not recognized by the Battle.net service" ? Yep same. Think I'm going offline now and try tomorrow. Last time the servers went down I tried and tried for hours and finally went to bed at 4am -.- | ||
|
arb
Noobville17922 Posts
On May 22 2010 07:44 MurMur wrote: I'm LANing w/ my buddies who are Playing As Guest's in the Open Beta! is this a troll? | ||
|
mDOC
United States12 Posts
| ||
|
iAmSoniK
Canada246 Posts
On May 22 2010 07:45 arb wrote: Show nested quote + On May 22 2010 07:44 MurMur wrote: I'm LANing w/ my buddies who are Playing As Guest's in the Open Beta! is this a troll? seems like it. unless he states how he did this | ||
|
RationalCrusader
Canada33 Posts
On May 22 2010 07:46 mDOC wrote: Are people actually able to use the "offline mode"? The button is greyed out for me. It says that it has been disabled for the beta when you hover over the button. | ||
|
beetlelisk
Poland2276 Posts
| ||
|
TheDaemon
United States41 Posts
On May 22 2010 07:44 MurMur wrote: I'm LANing w/ my buddies who are Playing As Guest's in the Open Beta! u trollin i mad | ||
|
IndecisivePenguin
United States771 Posts
On May 22 2010 07:49 beetlelisk wrote: I don't see any offline button btw, only play as guest which is grey It's when you press "Connect." | ||
|
MurMur
United States46 Posts
On May 22 2010 07:50 TheDaemon wrote: Show nested quote + On May 22 2010 07:44 MurMur wrote: I'm LANing w/ my buddies who are Playing As Guest's in the Open Beta! u trollin i mad hahahahaha :D | ||
|
beetlelisk
Poland2276 Posts
On May 22 2010 07:51 IndecisivePenguin wrote: Show nested quote + On May 22 2010 07:49 beetlelisk wrote: I don't see any offline button btw, only play as guest which is grey It's when you press "Connect." I'm getting an error >_< + Show Spoiler + On May 22 2010 07:43 beetlelisk wrote: Has anyone else got "You are trying log in using client version not recognized by the Battle.net service" ? | ||
|
KnockOut
Germany22 Posts
| ||
|
Entertaining
Canada793 Posts
| ||
|
theonlyrio
United Kingdom200 Posts
I'm getting an error >_< + Show Spoiler + On May 22 2010 07:43 beetlelisk wrote: Has anyone else got "You are trying log in using client version not recognized by the Battle.net service" ? getting same error =/ | ||
|
cyclone25
Romania3344 Posts
On May 22 2010 07:54 beetlelisk wrote: Show nested quote + On May 22 2010 07:51 IndecisivePenguin wrote: On May 22 2010 07:49 beetlelisk wrote: I don't see any offline button btw, only play as guest which is grey It's when you press "Connect." I'm getting an error >_< + Show Spoiler + On May 22 2010 07:43 beetlelisk wrote: Has anyone else got "You are trying log in using client version not recognized by the Battle.net service" ? There's no patch download available when I start the game on EU server. How did you got the game patched anyway? | ||
|
Chesner
Iceland817 Posts
| ||
|
oscar62
Canada417 Posts
| ||
|
beetlelisk
Poland2276 Posts
On May 22 2010 08:03 cyclone25 wrote: Show nested quote + On May 22 2010 07:54 beetlelisk wrote: On May 22 2010 07:51 IndecisivePenguin wrote: On May 22 2010 07:49 beetlelisk wrote: I don't see any offline button btw, only play as guest which is grey It's when you press "Connect." I'm getting an error >_< + Show Spoiler + On May 22 2010 07:43 beetlelisk wrote: Has anyone else got "You are trying log in using client version not recognized by the Battle.net service" ? There's no patch download available when I start the game on EU server. How did you got the game patched anyway? I just run the game and it patched itself... wait I have US client :D maybe this explains things ok let's check Polish client... | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Jaedong Horang2 Mini EffOrt Soma Stork Rush [ Show more ] Soulkey Larva ZerO BeSt Snow firebathero Mong Zeus hero 910 Mind sorry Free Hyun Shinee ToSsGirL Sharp PianO Killer JYJ Aegong Shine Bale Sexy Terrorterran HiyA scan(afreeca) Trap Rock Sacsri Hm[arnc] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games singsing2160 Liquid`RaSZi1309 hiko765 B2W.Neo581 dupreeh432 ceh9363 RotterdaM363 crisheroes309 Khaldor272 Livibee194 TKL Trikslyr92 QueenE81 Dewaltoss49 ZerO(Twitch)18 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|