• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:53
CEST 21:53
KST 04:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9065 users

Battle.Net Status, US: UP EU: UP - Page 233

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 231 232 233 234 235 293 Next
Lennon
Profile Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2275 Posts
July 10 2010 10:13 GMT
#4641
I get stuck on the test agreement form.
Bibzball
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France250 Posts
July 10 2010 10:14 GMT
#4642
On July 10 2010 19:13 Fantistic wrote:
I get stuck on the test agreement form.


Same thing here, hoping that if I wait it will unstuck.
DANIEL ! GET OUT OF THE WATER !!!
TheWoodLeagueAllstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United Kingdom617 Posts
July 10 2010 10:14 GMT
#4643
Strange when i logged in i went

Email
Confirm name
Game

I had no licensing agreement to sign D:

Still took ages
Bunker rushing is the way to a mans heart <3
Narcind
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden2489 Posts
July 10 2010 10:14 GMT
#4644
I was stuck at that too, but after just letting it sit there for 5-10 minutes I got to the character creation screen which I'm now stuck at.
Lennon
Profile Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2275 Posts
July 10 2010 10:18 GMT
#4645
It loads eventually.
But now I'm stuck on the create new character form after I clicked confirm :p
DarkStarUK
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom14 Posts
July 10 2010 10:20 GMT
#4646
I was sooo close, it froze on the second agreement screen. But now I can't even get past the password screen without it freezing
There is no 'I' in team, but there is an I in pie, as in meat pie. Meat being the anagram of team.
Piski
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Finland3461 Posts
July 10 2010 10:20 GMT
#4647
For an old broodwar gamer I sure get excited whenever I get a achievement.
Ghad
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway2551 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 10:22:24
July 10 2010 10:20 GMT
#4648
On July 10 2010 18:44 Frack wrote:
whats it like actually ingame in eu if you can log in? Is it worth it or is it as slow?


Played another match now (12:20 CET), second in one hour. Matchmaking took a loooong time, but the match itself was completely responsive.

I have only played the five practise matches for now, in fear of unstability, but i havent been dropped once.



On July 10 2010 19:20 Piski wrote:
For an old broodwar gamer I sure get excited whenever I get a achievement.


Lol
forgottendreams: One underage girl, two drunk guys, one gogo dancer and starcraft 2. Apparently just another day in Europe.
DarkStarUK
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom14 Posts
July 10 2010 10:21 GMT
#4649
Whoa, im getting, 'there is a temporary outaage' now...
There is no 'I' in team, but there is an I in pie, as in meat pie. Meat being the anagram of team.
EiNiS
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden72 Posts
July 10 2010 10:21 GMT
#4650
In my profile, it says that i have 5played game though i have only played 3
Bibzball
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France250 Posts
July 10 2010 10:21 GMT
#4651
OMG I was able to click "ENTER" and I immediately got disconnected with now a new error message "there is a temporary outage of the battle net service"
DANIEL ! GET OUT OF THE WATER !!!
Lennon
Profile Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2275 Posts
July 10 2010 10:22 GMT
#4652
I was stuck on the final enter form but now it's put me back at the login form with the error message: "There is a temporary outage of the Battle.net service. Please try again."
Gharof
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands13 Posts
July 10 2010 10:22 GMT
#4653
same. looks like they threw it offline to restart or something.
oeeee what does this button do?
NeozooM
Profile Joined July 2010
France55 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 10:23:21
July 10 2010 10:22 GMT
#4654
same here temporary outage !

good news i guess they must be restarting servs.
but come on blizzard isn't able to buy MORE serv for 600K people ? it looks like saturation of too much players at once.... according to me
What the heck
DarkStarUK
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom14 Posts
July 10 2010 10:22 GMT
#4655
On July 10 2010 19:21 Bibzball wrote:
OMG I was able to click "ENTER" and I immediately got disconnected with now a new error message "there is a temporary outage of the battle net service"

That's what i'm getting, bad times.
There is no 'I' in team, but there is an I in pie, as in meat pie. Meat being the anagram of team.
Lennon
Profile Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2275 Posts
July 10 2010 10:22 GMT
#4656
On July 10 2010 19:21 DarkStarUK wrote:
Whoa, im getting, 'there is a temporary outaage' now...


Me too now.
laggikoN
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden213 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 10:25:12
July 10 2010 10:23 GMT
#4657
getting "map download failed" when trying to start custom game now, didn't happen before.. oh and also to confirm: if it freezes on any of the login screens, just wait, alot of people (including me) seems to get in that way) EDIT: oops, seems people can't log in at all anymore?
Hilberer
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden64 Posts
July 10 2010 10:23 GMT
#4658
Fuck I just got on bnet after trying a long time and when I started my first game the server went offline...
Piski
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Finland3461 Posts
July 10 2010 10:23 GMT
#4659
Maybe it's a good sign
CrotchThruster
Profile Joined July 2010
Serbia4 Posts
July 10 2010 10:25 GMT
#4660
Screw this im tired after 5 hours of trying
Prev 1 231 232 233 234 235 293 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 624
ProTech133
UpATreeSC 126
Nina 76
JuggernautJason51
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28860
Calm 2611
Mini 160
firebathero 117
Dewaltoss 101
soO 58
NaDa 29
HiyA 26
Bale 25
PianO 16
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6820
XaKoH 384
monkeys_forever77
canceldota28
League of Legends
Doublelift1657
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1554
fl0m1434
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu730
Other Games
FrodaN2057
Beastyqt605
B2W.Neo418
mouzStarbuck365
Livibee188
ToD157
C9.Mang0150
KnowMe142
Trikslyr123
RotterdaM108
Mew2King49
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1053
• Shiphtur739
• WagamamaTV245
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 22m
Replay Cast
3h 7m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.