and B) Marines with combat shields look so, so awesome.
They are simply the coolest to me. Zerg looks mushy and all the same, and Protoss just seems to operate in a huge blob all the time.
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
University
United States263 Posts
and B) Marines with combat shields look so, so awesome. They are simply the coolest to me. Zerg looks mushy and all the same, and Protoss just seems to operate in a huge blob all the time. | ||
|
Ranix
United States666 Posts
| ||
|
shinosai
United States1577 Posts
| ||
|
Ideas
United States8179 Posts
On April 10 2010 11:37 SoMuchBetter wrote: | ||
|
SoMuchBetter
Australia10606 Posts
On April 10 2010 11:40 Ideas wrote: Show nested quote + On April 10 2010 11:37 SoMuchBetter wrote: pretty much. it was either terran or protoss and i picked terran | ||
|
DoomBacon
United States165 Posts
| ||
|
Make7UpYours
893 Posts
I don't want to pick a race yet until there's a race I'm clearly better with. I seem to be going towards Terran but I can't tell if that's just because Marauders were so good (I've only played Terran once in patch 8). | ||
|
micronesia
United States24801 Posts
| ||
|
btlyger
United States470 Posts
The reasons why had a lot to do with my brother playing protoss, since zerg were basically the opposite of them (Protoss were Quality > Quantity when Zerg were Quantity > Quality). I liked the whole swarm mechanic, and I also loved the hydralisk/lurkers. Not to mention the Zerg campaign was baller. | ||
|
Suffo
United States936 Posts
and right now i barely see toss... >.> | ||
|
Runsta
United States161 Posts
| ||
|
fams
Canada731 Posts
| ||
|
HaN-
France1920 Posts
Why i like Zerg ? Because they are fast, u get shitload of units and can reveal the entire map with overlords. And also because they look scary and disgusting. | ||
|
unit
United States2621 Posts
On April 10 2010 11:30 yomi wrote: Show nested quote + On April 10 2010 11:01 HazMat wrote: Hopefully there will be a way to race-pick in the ladder. I threw up in my mouth a little why..im actually hoping for a way to go random between 2 races myself (Protoss and Terran...cant pick >.>) | ||
|
Krowser
Canada788 Posts
And I can't get enough of the flying buildings and swapping addons. It's such a great mechanic! Edit: I love flying a CC to a remote expansion at the beginning of the game :D | ||
|
BeMannerDuPenner
Germany5638 Posts
after 200 games noticed that Z is retarded roachspam evrygame (and zvz pissed/bored me so much that i just luft sometimes) so i decided to switch. and since played lot of tvz in sc1(and cause stim is so fun.old sounds <3) i went for terran now. huge fun again and after only like 30 games of sucking im now at plat with it. | ||
|
Savio
United States1850 Posts
Simultaneous production = win Same reason I chose Z in BW | ||
|
synapse
China13814 Posts
| ||
|
Mentat
Canada74 Posts
GET OFF MY PLANET ! | ||
|
Toran7
United States160 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|