• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:32
CEST 23:32
KST 06:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 14041 users

Pro Gaming Merchandise Sale? - Page 34

Forum Index > Closed
1470 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 74 Next
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
May 19 2010 00:53 GMT
#661
No update yesterday sorry guys, but invoices will go out by Wednesday (which is tomorrow). Also 2 beta keys for people who made a purchase and actually require one. Check out my blog where the information is at http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=126121

P.S. Please only request for a key if you don't have one yourself.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-20 16:59:29
May 20 2010 16:33 GMT
#662
Can't wait to have the invoice x_x

I made a few changes so I want to be sure nothing's missing =o
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
OPSavioR
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden1465 Posts
May 20 2010 18:37 GMT
#663
will you get more of those white shirts? i wont fit into small
i dunno lol
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
May 20 2010 19:25 GMT
#664
Invoices are taking a little longer than expected, surprisingly big amount of people who changed their order after they made it (or an issue with the shipping/billing label).
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
May 20 2010 22:14 GMT
#665
Update (May 19, 2010):

- Invoices are going out tonight.
- Please read the order process to which everyone agreed to before filing a complaint with PayPal. **
- Store will reopen on May 24, 2010.

** NOTE: Unfortunately, a customer decided NOT to read the order process and terms & conditions and filed a dispute against StarCraftMecca and now PayPal has added more restrictions to the StarCraftMecca PayPal account. This may result in a delay for an extra week or so. I sincerly apologize for the delay but this was an unforseen event.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
May 20 2010 22:28 GMT
#666
Well played whoever that person is x_x
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
May 20 2010 22:39 GMT
#667
wait, b/c this person didnt read the terms+conditions they got something out of it?

something's not right here...
boomer hands
Ruken
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States858 Posts
May 20 2010 22:44 GMT
#668
I don't get what's to file a complaint over...
We know things will be sent out soon so it's not like he can say he didn't receive his purchase or anything.
MIK Terran
Terrakin
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1440 Posts
May 20 2010 22:45 GMT
#669
On May 21 2010 07:39 majesty.k)seRapH wrote:
wait, b/c this person didnt read the terms+conditions they got something out of it?

something's not right here...

I don't think they pesonally got anything out of it, they just made things worse for starcraft mecca. At least I hope he didn't get anything out of it.
Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs.
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
May 20 2010 23:00 GMT
#670
He sent a dispute to PayPal and now PayPal is saying StarCraftMecca isn't a legit business (even though we are registered with the Government of Canada) and restricted the account even more. He didn't get anything out of it, he just delayed things even more ... =.= I hate people who don't read things that they agree to. The "Order Process" is like 10 lines long ... why wouldn't you read it when it says specifically to read it before you place your order ... ugh
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
lowbright
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
308 Posts
May 21 2010 07:10 GMT
#671
well this is a disappointment.
TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #49
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-21 07:30:11
May 21 2010 07:29 GMT
#672
Update (May 21, 2010 @ 1:30 AM MST):

Just finished with all the final order updates (people who added something to a previous order as well as those who ordered directly through me) and now I'm finally starting to print out the final invoices and getting them sent out. I'm leaving Calgary in 12 hours to go to B.C. to visit my parents for the long weekend so you should get your invoices between now and Sunday. I really do apologize for the delay and this should have been something I should have forseen but I will do what I can to make it worth the wait.

Also thanks to everyone that placed an order with StarCraftMecca! We have a second team now for the next sale which should start near the end of this month / beginning of next month. Be ready for a website facelift along with some new features I've been working on.

Regards,
Edwin 'kOre' Jung
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
FreshVegetables
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Finland513 Posts
May 21 2010 07:42 GMT
#673
On May 21 2010 16:29 kOre wrote:
Update (May 21, 2010 @ 1:30 AM MST):

Just finished with all the final order updates (people who added something to a previous order as well as those who ordered directly through me) and now I'm finally starting to print out the final invoices and getting them sent out. I'm leaving Calgary in 12 hours to go to B.C. to visit my parents for the long weekend so you should get your invoices between now and Sunday. I really do apologize for the delay and this should have been something I should have forseen but I will do what I can to make it worth the wait.

Also thanks to everyone that placed an order with StarCraftMecca! We have a second team now for the next sale which should start near the end of this month / beginning of next month. Be ready for a website facelift along with some new features I've been working on.

Regards,
Edwin 'kOre' Jung


Can you reveal which other team you're talking about here? I really hope it's KT. If it is, i'll be buying a few products for sure!

ps: Thanks for doing this, i'm sure it's very appreciated ^^
yummy tomatoes
XiaoJoyce-
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
China2908 Posts
May 21 2010 07:49 GMT
#674
Noo~ SKT T1 first ToT
Pew! Pew! Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
yomi
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States773 Posts
May 21 2010 14:29 GMT
#675
I'd like it to be KT, only problem is they might change their name by the time the Jacket gets to me
yukido
Profile Joined February 2009
Germany102 Posts
May 22 2010 18:42 GMT
#676
oh please let it be KHAN. I know it's unrealistic but what would I give...
Ruken
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States858 Posts
May 22 2010 19:03 GMT
#677
On May 23 2010 03:42 yukido wrote:
oh please let it be KHAN. I know it's unrealistic but what would I give...

Hell yes! BUT only if it's pre light orange, baby blue puffy jackets stuff.
MIK Terran
TuElite
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2123 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-22 19:08:54
May 22 2010 19:07 GMT
#678
I hope it's not KT, I don't want to have to buy another jacket
Always Smile - Jung Nicole - Follow Nicole on Twitter @_911007 and me @TuElite
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
May 22 2010 19:18 GMT
#679
The change rate is getting less interesting for Canadians, I hope there's some more T-shirts =P
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
May 22 2010 22:56 GMT
#680
Looks like I'm leaving my parents house in a couple hours and I should be home, then I can dedicate myself to finishing the other 50% of the invoices and send them out soon

Oh and there's more T-Shirts for sure, but as far as which team, I CANNOT SAY :D
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O142
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15636
Calm 1911
Shuttle 294
White-Ra 233
ZZZero.O 142
Mini 125
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm24
League of Legends
Doublelift2690
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5285
Other Games
summit1g8949
FrodaN2604
fl0m2281
Liquid`RaSZi2110
crisheroes294
C9.Mang0239
Pyrionflax195
ToD187
Livibee182
IndyStarCraft 181
Mew2King48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1029
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 29
• Adnapsc2 28
• Hupsaiya 23
• Sammyuel 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki44
• blackmanpl 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1561
• Shiphtur674
• WagamamaTV309
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 28m
Replay Cast
1h 28m
OSC
14h 28m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.