• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:52
CEST 05:52
KST 12:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9940 users

[LKL] Mid-League Reformat - Page 4

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
August 10 2009 17:39 GMT
#61
what the hell, what a waste of a 1000th post...
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
Saracen
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5139 Posts
August 10 2009 17:41 GMT
#62
On August 11 2009 02:39 redtooth wrote:
what the hell, what a waste of a 1000th post...

Hahaha sorry
But hey, you're a vulture now! Make a 1002nd post blog commemorating your 1000th post?
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
August 10 2009 17:41 GMT
#63
Party Pooper-I am available on Wednesday at 23:00, and Thursday at 23:00
Lucky Lottery #1 (Lock the Loser)-kdog3683
Lucky Lottery #2 (Mystery Map)-Carthage 3

For my team members, if you are available for the King of Games contest, contact me. Feel free to write up a battle report of interesting replays that you played.

Saracen, what is the format for the Mini-Game Party?
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
Saracen
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5139 Posts
August 10 2009 17:43 GMT
#64
On August 11 2009 02:41 Phelix wrote:
Party Pooper-I am available on Wednesday at 23:00, and Thursday at 23:00
Lucky Lottery #1 (Lock the Loser)-kdog3683
Lucky Lottery #2 (Mystery Map)-Carthage 3

For my team members, if you are available for the King of Games contest, contact me. Feel free to write up a battle report of interesting replays that you played.

Saracen, what is the format for the Mini-Game Party?

What do you mean about format? It's a FFA game (you have to win 10 minigames to win the game). You split into groups of 3, and then the winners play eachother.
I blogged about it here: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=99297
The download link is in the OP. It's really fun.
TheFallofTroy
Profile Joined May 2009
Canada780 Posts
August 10 2009 17:45 GMT
#65
Lucky Lottery #1 - Sunyveil
Lucky Lottery #2 - Plasma
^_^V
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
August 10 2009 17:47 GMT
#66
Oh, I just meant the number of games we have to win, I don't think I could stay up for a Best of 64, haha.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
August 10 2009 18:37 GMT
#67
Umm...can't we just self-request bans and put ourselves down?

Not that I'm thinking about doing it...but other people might.

So yeah, put down a clause about that.

I might enter the battlereport one.
Moderator
KawaiiRice
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States2914 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-10 18:59:23
August 10 2009 18:57 GMT
#68
Back to School (Players only): Yes, it's that time of year again. You're heading back to your stack of expensive university textbooks (or, in Kawaii's case, stack of 2nd grade snack time milk and cookies), dreadfully waiting for your professor's next report assignment. Well, who needs those boring reports? Why not do an awesome battle report of a particularly outstanding LKL game instead? All entries will be proudly displayed in this thread along with my own upcoming battle report(s) (yes, I'll get them done), and the winner's team will receive three wins (possibly more if I don't have very many entries)! All entries are judged on the criteria of creativity, humor, and overall awesomeness, and are due on Saturday. Let's open up that Word document and hit those keys (other than 1,2,3,9,0,a,t,p,z, and d), guys!


I hate you.
@KawaiiRiceLighT
Saracen
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5139 Posts
August 10 2009 20:14 GMT
#69
On August 11 2009 03:37 Empyrean wrote:
Umm...can't we just self-request bans and put ourselves down?

Not that I'm thinking about doing it...but other people might.

So yeah, put down a clause about that.

I might enter the battlereport one.

For one point, really? Also, a clause in the OP:
"Also, try not to vote for people on your team. That's kind of mean"


On August 11 2009 03:57 KawaiiRice wrote:
Show nested quote +
Back to School (Players only): Yes, it's that time of year again. You're heading back to your stack of expensive university textbooks (or, in Kawaii's case, stack of 2nd grade snack time milk and cookies), dreadfully waiting for your professor's next report assignment. Well, who needs those boring reports? Why not do an awesome battle report of a particularly outstanding LKL game instead? All entries will be proudly displayed in this thread along with my own upcoming battle report(s) (yes, I'll get them done), and the winner's team will receive three wins (possibly more if I don't have very many entries)! All entries are judged on the criteria of creativity, humor, and overall awesomeness, and are due on Saturday. Let's open up that Word document and hit those keys (other than 1,2,3,9,0,a,t,p,z, and d), guys!


I hate you.

That's too bad, because I love you tons.
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8180 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-11 00:57:21
August 10 2009 20:16 GMT
#70
Lucky Lottery #2 battle royal*
Free Palestine
Nightmarjoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3360 Posts
August 10 2009 21:34 GMT
#71
Lucky lottery#2 Plasma

Question though, have you already decided the map? Like, is it written down somewhere, someone else knows, etc? Cuz otherwise you could just pick the map someone you like guesses.
aka Lyra; My favourites: July, Stork, Draco, MistrZZZ, TheStc, LastShadow - www.broodwarmaps.net - for all your mapping needs; check my stream: high masters mech terran: twitch.tv/lyrathegreat
food
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1951 Posts
August 10 2009 21:39 GMT
#72
On August 11 2009 06:34 Nightmarjoo wrote:
Lucky lottery#2 Plasma

Question though, have you already decided the map? Like, is it written down somewhere, someone else knows, etc? Cuz otherwise you could just pick the map someone you like guesses.


daum, you mobbing deep
Can someone ban this guy please? FA?
Saracen
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5139 Posts
August 10 2009 21:40 GMT
#73
On August 11 2009 06:34 Nightmarjoo wrote:
Lucky lottery#2 Plasma

Question though, have you already decided the map? Like, is it written down somewhere, someone else knows, etc? Cuz otherwise you could just pick the map someone you like guesses.

Like you, for instance? Yes, I have already decided what the maps will be.
Rostam
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2552 Posts
August 10 2009 21:51 GMT
#74
Party Pooper - I'm available at any of those times
Lucky Lottery #1 food
Lucky Lottery #2 Neo Requiem
BW forever || Thall
kdog3683
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States916 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-10 23:26:59
August 10 2009 23:19 GMT
#75
I'm loling @ the W.O considering you were the one to let me play in the first place before any of this rank nonsense went on.

And for the record, I am 1-0 Peter. It would be more, but he dodges. "I can't play while I eat."
Multiply your efforts.
Saracen
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5139 Posts
August 10 2009 23:28 GMT
#76
On August 11 2009 08:19 kdog3683 wrote:
I'm loling @ the W.O considering you were the one to let me play in the first place before any of this rank nonsense went on.

And for the record, I am 1-0 Peter.

And I'm loling that you actually posted
Also since I am B+ iccup, if i didn't mention your name, feel free to go missing so I can sub for you.

in your blog, and that you actually lied about your rank to sub for a D-rank player.
kdog3683
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States916 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-10 23:33:14
August 10 2009 23:31 GMT
#77
On August 11 2009 08:28 Saracen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2009 08:19 kdog3683 wrote:
I'm loling @ the W.O considering you were the one to let me play in the first place before any of this rank nonsense went on.

And for the record, I am 1-0 Peter.

And I'm loling that you actually posted
Show nested quote +
Also since I am B+ iccup, if i didn't mention your name, feel free to go missing so I can sub for you.

in your blog, and that you actually lied about your rank to sub for a D-rank player.


obviously you didn't catch on to he sarcasm.

It's not that I'm arguing against the W.O. i just find it amusing.
Multiply your efforts.
Saracen
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5139 Posts
August 10 2009 23:37 GMT
#78
On August 11 2009 08:31 kdog3683 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2009 08:28 Saracen wrote:
On August 11 2009 08:19 kdog3683 wrote:
I'm loling @ the W.O considering you were the one to let me play in the first place before any of this rank nonsense went on.

And for the record, I am 1-0 Peter.

And I'm loling that you actually posted
Also since I am B+ iccup, if i didn't mention your name, feel free to go missing so I can sub for you.

in your blog, and that you actually lied about your rank to sub for a D-rank player.


obviously you didn't catch on to he sarcasm.

It's not that I'm arguing against the W.O. i just find it amusing.

Same to you.

On other news, it'll probably be in everyone's best interest to know that the maps for King of Games will be:
For the group stages - Speedball, made by TL's very own FaZ- (it's so fun).
And, for the finals, we might as well play Mini-Game Party, unless you guys can think of a better FFA that's not BPM, because I absolutely refuse to do BPM.
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
August 11 2009 00:06 GMT
#79
On August 11 2009 08:37 Saracen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2009 08:31 kdog3683 wrote:
On August 11 2009 08:28 Saracen wrote:
On August 11 2009 08:19 kdog3683 wrote:
I'm loling @ the W.O considering you were the one to let me play in the first place before any of this rank nonsense went on.

And for the record, I am 1-0 Peter.

And I'm loling that you actually posted
Also since I am B+ iccup, if i didn't mention your name, feel free to go missing so I can sub for you.

in your blog, and that you actually lied about your rank to sub for a D-rank player.


obviously you didn't catch on to he sarcasm.

It's not that I'm arguing against the W.O. i just find it amusing.

Same to you.

On other news, it'll probably be in everyone's best interest to know that the maps for King of Games will be:
For the group stages - Speedball, made by TL's very own FaZ- (it's so fun).
And, for the finals, we might as well play Mini-Game Party, unless you guys can think of a better FFA that's not BPM, because I absolutely refuse to do BPM.


Fuck you.
Moderator
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
August 11 2009 01:05 GMT
#80
On August 11 2009 01:16 Saracen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2009 01:08 HnR)Insane wrote:
I can be there at 8 PM for "11:00 EST/10:00 CST/8:00 PST (23:00 EST)" (I'm assuming there's meant to be a PM in there, and it's not just really confused about timezones )

Maybe I'll do the battlereport thing if I find a decent replay from it :o

There's only one time (it's all the same time). So will you be the representative from your team (it's should be a team decision, but if you want to go ahead and decide for them, that's okay too.

I'll say that I am the representative unless kdog comes and says someone else.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings46
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
PiLiPiLi 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3708
ViBE133
Bale 29
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm202
Counter-Strike
taco 512
Other Games
summit1g7231
JimRising 637
WinterStarcraft448
C9.Mang0290
febbydoto3
Sick1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1064
BasetradeTV167
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP117
• practicex 29
• davetesta24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1103
• Shiphtur415
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 8m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 8m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 8m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.