It's been almost 2 years since this game!!!.
I would have expected more pages on this LR though.
GG YELLOW
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
jjhchsc2
Korea (South)2393 Posts
It's been almost 2 years since this game!!!. I would have expected more pages on this LR though. GG YELLOW | ||
|
awu25
United States2003 Posts
| ||
|
Grim_Reaver
United States86 Posts
On June 17 2011 21:35 awu25 wrote: Why did you feel the need to post in this thread after you found it? I got confused and thought SKT was playing ACE It's to commemorate Yellow's retirement. This was probably the greatest win of the twilight of his career. It probably shouldn't have been bumped as an entire thread, but the game definitely deserves a watch. | ||
|
shucklesors
Singapore1176 Posts
back when PL was in bo5.. back when canata could win.. back when there was yellow ![]() | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51545 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Kipsate
Netherlands45349 Posts
On June 17 2011 21:35 awu25 wrote: Why did you feel the need to post in this thread after you found it? I got confused and thought SKT was playing ACE VOD: + Show Spoiler + More then 300 days(correct me if I am wrong) our favorite KKong is without a win, and then he kicks Bisu's ass old school style while Bisu was owning hard at that time. Piece of history worth bumping considering recent events imo. | ||
|
EchoZ
Japan5041 Posts
On June 18 2011 00:33 Kipsate wrote: Show nested quote + On June 17 2011 21:35 awu25 wrote: Why did you feel the need to post in this thread after you found it? I got confused and thought SKT was playing ACE + Show Spoiler + http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzDGNBKplVw More then 300 days(correct me if I am wrong) our favorite KKong is without a win, and then he kicks Bisu's ass old school style while Bisu was owning hard at that time. Piece of history worth bumping considering recent events imo. watching the match now. soooo epic. | ||
|
Epithet
United States840 Posts
| ||
|
wassbix
Canada499 Posts
| ||
|
Navi
5286 Posts
| ||
|
bioboyAT
Austria1765 Posts
yellow <3 | ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19387 Posts
![]() | ||
|
mikyaJ
1834 Posts
On June 18 2011 04:00 BisuDagger wrote: Aw. Every day this game keeps getting brought up and it makes me sadder and sadder. Poor bisu!!!! ![]() wow | ||
|
Release
United States4397 Posts
| ||
|
Simplistik
2173 Posts
| ||
|
Kipsate
Netherlands45349 Posts
On June 18 2011 04:15 mikyaJ wrote: Show nested quote + On June 18 2011 04:00 BisuDagger wrote: Aw. Every day this game keeps getting brought up and it makes me sadder and sadder. Poor bisu!!!! ![]() wow Bisu fans know no bounds. | ||
|
prosatan
Romania9378 Posts
![]() I was really really surprised and happy when I saw this because I knew the game and I was thinking that this happened again.... but it was just a memory GG Yellow ~ | ||
|
synapse
China13814 Posts
On June 18 2011 05:42 Kipsate wrote: Show nested quote + On June 18 2011 04:15 mikyaJ wrote: On June 18 2011 04:00 BisuDagger wrote: Aw. Every day this game keeps getting brought up and it makes me sadder and sadder. Poor bisu!!!! ![]() wow Bisu fans know no bounds. Yeah seriously >.> I shed a single tear every time I watch this game :'3 | ||
|
Kleinmuuhg
Vanuatu4091 Posts
Great bump! | ||
|
bITt.mAN
Switzerland3700 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu EffOrt Shuttle Mini BeSt Soma Light Larva ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1876 hiko1436 Beastyqt651 Livibee196 Hui .170 ArmadaUGS159 KnowMe123 XaKoH QueenE87 Mew2King75 DeMusliM57 ZerO(Twitch)14 CosmosSc2 FrodaN0 Organizations |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|