• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:48
CEST 21:48
KST 04:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8861 users

ICC Who Is Who Season 9 - Page 34

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 75 Next
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
June 30 2009 01:08 GMT
#661
its probably lastshadow lol
Auhsoj
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States109 Posts
June 30 2009 03:59 GMT
#662
On June 30 2009 10:01 eXigent. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2009 09:38 Auhsoj wrote:
On June 29 2009 13:13 eXigent. wrote:
On June 29 2009 08:31 Auhsoj wrote:
I played this one guy who was really good terran. his id is iajtls and his record is 42-1 LINK TO ICCUP ACCOUNT

Could someone shed some light on who I just played?

Ill add a link to replay if you guys would like.


yes please add the replay. There is no way to find out who someone is without the replay. You can use www.repdepot.net to upload, as it's the easiest.


Ok, sorry for the delay, I don't regularly come here, just to Lans and stuff. this is it

[image loading]


well im not sure why you wanna know his aka, it seems like you 2 already know each other. You play him in the replay provided, and then you play him again right after on another nickname when he is B- and you are D. It's a 3 minute game, so obviously you were giving him a free win. Are you trying to advertise for someone? lol


Yea cause i would advertise for some1, dummy. I would waste my time posting something for some1 I would know. you are a dumb one.
If first you don't succeed, DT
SkepTicAL
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada872 Posts
June 30 2009 04:19 GMT
#663
On June 30 2009 10:01 eXigent. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2009 09:38 Auhsoj wrote:
On June 29 2009 13:13 eXigent. wrote:
On June 29 2009 08:31 Auhsoj wrote:
I played this one guy who was really good terran. his id is iajtls and his record is 42-1 LINK TO ICCUP ACCOUNT

Could someone shed some light on who I just played?

Ill add a link to replay if you guys would like.


yes please add the replay. There is no way to find out who someone is without the replay. You can use www.repdepot.net to upload, as it's the easiest.


Ok, sorry for the delay, I don't regularly come here, just to Lans and stuff. this is it

[image loading]


well im not sure why you wanna know his aka, it seems like you 2 already know each other. You play him in the replay provided, and then you play him again right after on another nickname when he is B- and you are D. It's a 3 minute game, so obviously you were giving him a free win. Are you trying to advertise for someone? lol

BANNNNNNNN
AeriALsLighT @AerialsLight
anderoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1876 Posts
June 30 2009 04:22 GMT
#664
On June 30 2009 12:59 Auhsoj wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2009 10:01 eXigent. wrote:
On June 30 2009 09:38 Auhsoj wrote:
On June 29 2009 13:13 eXigent. wrote:
On June 29 2009 08:31 Auhsoj wrote:
I played this one guy who was really good terran. his id is iajtls and his record is 42-1 LINK TO ICCUP ACCOUNT

Could someone shed some light on who I just played?

Ill add a link to replay if you guys would like.


yes please add the replay. There is no way to find out who someone is without the replay. You can use www.repdepot.net to upload, as it's the easiest.


Ok, sorry for the delay, I don't regularly come here, just to Lans and stuff. this is it

[image loading]


well im not sure why you wanna know his aka, it seems like you 2 already know each other. You play him in the replay provided, and then you play him again right after on another nickname when he is B- and you are D. It's a 3 minute game, so obviously you were giving him a free win. Are you trying to advertise for someone? lol


Yea cause i would advertise for some1, dummy. I would waste my time posting something for some1 I would know. you are a dumb one.


this guy seems legit i trust him
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
June 30 2009 04:25 GMT
#665
shana-chan = kawaii
vanwilder(OD) = dino (I beat him with my T) .. lil bit of revenge hehe

Just a few thought you guys might want to know.
EGMachine
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1643 Posts
June 30 2009 07:02 GMT
#666
On June 30 2009 13:25 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
shana-chan = kawaii
vanwilder(OD) = dino (I beat him with my T) .. lil bit of revenge hehe

Just a few thought you guys might want to know.

you think your good!?
cuz i got news, you aint!
I'm like, the coolest
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
June 30 2009 07:50 GMT
#667
WHOA THERE TIGER
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Mongery
Profile Joined May 2009
892 Posts
June 30 2009 09:28 GMT
#668
On June 30 2009 16:02 Machine[USA] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2009 13:25 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
shana-chan = kawaii
vanwilder(OD) = dino (I beat him with my T) .. lil bit of revenge hehe

Just a few thought you guys might want to know.

you think your good!?
cuz i got news, you aint!


What kind of news, share some.
http://www.twitch.tv/mongery_tv https://www.esportsearnings.com/players/27699-mongery-
Camlito
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Australia4040 Posts
June 30 2009 09:31 GMT
#669
On June 25 2009 19:37 Camlito wrote:
http://www.iccup.com/gamingprofile/bita500nyu.html

I just checked through my games and i lost vs him. A- terran last 2 seasons, any thoughts?

[image loading]



Just quoting this to bump it. Just wondering if it's anyone ;p.
sAviOr...
Mowse
Profile Joined October 2007
South Africa56 Posts
June 30 2009 09:38 GMT
#670
99% sure Bita500nyu is Gogo but wait for romad to confirm
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
June 30 2009 09:58 GMT
#671
How would go.go have a record that bad?
Entusman #12
Camlito
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Australia4040 Posts
June 30 2009 10:06 GMT
#672
Lol i don't think it's a progamer, his match list is pretty shitty and he's a- max.

Really good amateur maybe.
sAviOr...
Mongery
Profile Joined May 2009
892 Posts
June 30 2009 10:20 GMT
#673
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/minamterran.html <- minamterran, sexy user having 40-0 B-
http://www.twitch.tv/mongery_tv https://www.esportsearnings.com/players/27699-mongery-
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
June 30 2009 10:39 GMT
#674
On June 30 2009 10:08 SnowFantasy wrote:
its probably lastshadow lol


Unfortunately, can't crucify him on this one.
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
eXigent.
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada2419 Posts
July 01 2009 00:42 GMT
#675
On June 30 2009 12:59 Auhsoj wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2009 10:01 eXigent. wrote:
On June 30 2009 09:38 Auhsoj wrote:
On June 29 2009 13:13 eXigent. wrote:
On June 29 2009 08:31 Auhsoj wrote:
I played this one guy who was really good terran. his id is iajtls and his record is 42-1 LINK TO ICCUP ACCOUNT

Could someone shed some light on who I just played?

Ill add a link to replay if you guys would like.


yes please add the replay. There is no way to find out who someone is without the replay. You can use www.repdepot.net to upload, as it's the easiest.


Ok, sorry for the delay, I don't regularly come here, just to Lans and stuff. this is it

[image loading]


well im not sure why you wanna know his aka, it seems like you 2 already know each other. You play him in the replay provided, and then you play him again right after on another nickname when he is B- and you are D. It's a 3 minute game, so obviously you were giving him a free win. Are you trying to advertise for someone? lol


Yea cause i would advertise for some1, dummy. I would waste my time posting something for some1 I would know. you are a dumb one.


How am I a dumb one. I asked you a legitimate question, and you dodge it like its not important. So here is the question again. Why did you go onto another account thats D+ rank only, and play him again? I don't think he would be playing you on your D account if he didnt know you, and he was at B- rank, so that lead me to state that you were probably giving him a free win.
Auhsoj
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States109 Posts
July 01 2009 02:41 GMT
#676
On July 01 2009 09:42 eXigent. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2009 12:59 Auhsoj wrote:
On June 30 2009 10:01 eXigent. wrote:
On June 30 2009 09:38 Auhsoj wrote:
On June 29 2009 13:13 eXigent. wrote:
On June 29 2009 08:31 Auhsoj wrote:
I played this one guy who was really good terran. his id is iajtls and his record is 42-1 LINK TO ICCUP ACCOUNT

Could someone shed some light on who I just played?

Ill add a link to replay if you guys would like.


yes please add the replay. There is no way to find out who someone is without the replay. You can use www.repdepot.net to upload, as it's the easiest.


Ok, sorry for the delay, I don't regularly come here, just to Lans and stuff. this is it

[image loading]


well im not sure why you wanna know his aka, it seems like you 2 already know each other. You play him in the replay provided, and then you play him again right after on another nickname when he is B- and you are D. It's a 3 minute game, so obviously you were giving him a free win. Are you trying to advertise for someone? lol


Yea cause i would advertise for some1, dummy. I would waste my time posting something for some1 I would know. you are a dumb one.


How am I a dumb one. I asked you a legitimate question, and you dodge it like its not important. So here is the question again. Why did you go onto another account thats D+ rank only, and play him again? I don't think he would be playing you on your D account if he didnt know you, and he was at B- rank, so that lead me to state that you were probably giving him a free win.


What happened is I tried to get his aka without coming to you people. Hopefully now you all can see why. We watched the rep and it errored me a loss. I was trying to get his aka the whole time =(. Sorry bout before Im a dick .

But seriously why would you think I would come here and ask if some1 knew the guy if I already knew who? Thats just dumb ;;
If first you don't succeed, DT
jimminy_kriket
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada5542 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-01 02:54:15
July 01 2009 02:42 GMT
#677
he probably thought that because its happened before...multiple times

but seriously though that guy looks like much's protoss hotkeys, dont think its him though. How good was his english?
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
July 01 2009 02:57 GMT
#678
On July 01 2009 11:41 Auhsoj wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2009 09:42 eXigent. wrote:
On June 30 2009 12:59 Auhsoj wrote:
On June 30 2009 10:01 eXigent. wrote:
On June 30 2009 09:38 Auhsoj wrote:
On June 29 2009 13:13 eXigent. wrote:
On June 29 2009 08:31 Auhsoj wrote:
I played this one guy who was really good terran. his id is iajtls and his record is 42-1 LINK TO ICCUP ACCOUNT

Could someone shed some light on who I just played?

Ill add a link to replay if you guys would like.


yes please add the replay. There is no way to find out who someone is without the replay. You can use www.repdepot.net to upload, as it's the easiest.


Ok, sorry for the delay, I don't regularly come here, just to Lans and stuff. this is it

[image loading]


well im not sure why you wanna know his aka, it seems like you 2 already know each other. You play him in the replay provided, and then you play him again right after on another nickname when he is B- and you are D. It's a 3 minute game, so obviously you were giving him a free win. Are you trying to advertise for someone? lol


Yea cause i would advertise for some1, dummy. I would waste my time posting something for some1 I would know. you are a dumb one.


How am I a dumb one. I asked you a legitimate question, and you dodge it like its not important. So here is the question again. Why did you go onto another account thats D+ rank only, and play him again? I don't think he would be playing you on your D account if he didnt know you, and he was at B- rank, so that lead me to state that you were probably giving him a free win.


What happened is I tried to get his aka without coming to you people. Hopefully now you all can see why. We watched the rep and it errored me a loss. I was trying to get his aka the whole time =(. Sorry bout before Im a dick .

But seriously why would you think I would come here and ask if some1 knew the guy if I already knew who? Thats just dumb ;;

you cant blame people for being skeptical when we have people like lastshadow.
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
Louder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States2276 Posts
July 01 2009 03:38 GMT
#679
ak47black undefeated B
Shattered
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States267 Posts
July 01 2009 06:55 GMT
#680
possible pro gamer ?

http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=15891

403 apm o.O
CJ entus fighting
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason78
BRAT_OK 72
Railgan 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17824
Mini 379
Dewaltoss 185
Hyuk 140
ggaemo 109
firebathero 106
ZZZero.O 77
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8267
febbydoto18
League of Legends
Doublelift1322
Counter-Strike
Fnx 603
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4437
Khaldor1262
crisheroes1099
Liquid`Hasu798
Other Games
summit1g3881
FrodaN2462
fl0m1108
Beastyqt846
mouzStarbuck332
KnowMe326
ArmadaUGS133
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 114
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 52
• 80smullet 22
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8240
Other Games
• imaqtpie820
• Shiphtur261
• tFFMrPink 18
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 12m
INu's Battles
16h 12m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 12m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 12m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.