• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:20
CEST 10:20
KST 17:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6622 users

WCG USA 2009 Qualifiers - Page 73

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 92 Next
KawaiiRice
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States2914 Posts
July 25 2009 16:53 GMT
#1441
I wanted timestop to beat LS but it was too much to hope for
@KawaiiRiceLighT
Mongery
Profile Joined May 2009
892 Posts
July 25 2009 17:36 GMT
#1442
will LS qualify even?
http://www.twitch.tv/mongery_tv https://www.esportsearnings.com/players/27699-mongery-
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
July 25 2009 17:36 GMT
#1443
no
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
NerO
Profile Joined February 2003
United States2071 Posts
July 25 2009 19:51 GMT
#1444
wut r maps????????? =/
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
July 25 2009 21:09 GMT
#1445
It'd be good practice for the LAN nero, I think its tau cross python blue storm
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
Future_sc
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States783 Posts
July 25 2009 21:15 GMT
#1446
On July 26 2009 06:09 Game wrote:
It'd be good practice for the LAN nero, I think its tau cross python blue storm

yeah, those are the maps Nero.
Twitter @Future_sc Twitch.tv/Future_sc
Failsafe
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States1298 Posts
July 25 2009 21:16 GMT
#1447
you're all gonna be heartbroken when auir rapes these puny humans
MrBitter: Phoenixes... They're like flying hellions. Always cost efficient.
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
July 25 2009 21:22 GMT
#1448
G5 or iNkA.... shit. Who to root for?
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
Mongery
Profile Joined May 2009
892 Posts
July 25 2009 21:49 GMT
#1449
ya ls wont qualify noon seems to think so.
http://www.twitch.tv/mongery_tv https://www.esportsearnings.com/players/27699-mongery-
Future_sc
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States783 Posts
July 25 2009 23:26 GMT
#1450
On July 26 2009 06:22 vx70GTOJudgexv wrote:
G5 or iNkA.... shit. Who to root for?

gogo Inka or G5. ^^
Twitter @Future_sc Twitch.tv/Future_sc
Coach
Profile Joined February 2007
United States191 Posts
July 26 2009 01:41 GMT
#1451
Dino wins by a clear mile.
["Skill is earned by hardwork, not dreaming."]
Trezeguet
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States2656 Posts
July 26 2009 01:49 GMT
#1452
On July 26 2009 10:41 Coach wrote:
Dino wins by a clear mile.

uhhhhh g5 fighting
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
July 26 2009 05:21 GMT
#1453
Dino can win this though
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
G3CKO
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1430 Posts
July 26 2009 07:17 GMT
#1454
coach cho is on his feet!
┌⋉⊳∀⊲) ☆ If your soul has not truly given up, then you can hear the sound that races through the end of the world.
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
July 26 2009 07:32 GMT
#1455
On July 26 2009 16:17 G3CKO wrote:
coach cho is on his feet!

yep he told me hes cheering for lastshadow all the way
http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
July 26 2009 08:54 GMT
#1456
Word on the streetz is that Dino and Lastshadow are colluding to get top 1-2. Watch out.

+ Show Spoiler +

Nah I'm just starting drama, =P they're both probably gonna lose but who knows.
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Mongery
Profile Joined May 2009
892 Posts
July 26 2009 12:59 GMT
#1457
On July 26 2009 17:54 Xeris wrote:
Word on the streetz is that Dino and Lastshadow are colluding to get top 1-2. Watch out.

+ Show Spoiler +

Nah I'm just starting drama, =P they're both probably gonna lose but who knows.



Wow, dino is back on track i see, btw is he

VanWilder(OD) http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/vanwilder(od).html ?
http://www.twitch.tv/mongery_tv https://www.esportsearnings.com/players/27699-mongery-
Fear_Chaos
Profile Joined December 2004
United States101 Posts
July 26 2009 14:12 GMT
#1458
Yeah that's Dino.
G5
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States2921 Posts
July 26 2009 16:03 GMT
#1459
Well, they switched the times on me.

I thought it was eastern time (lol so figure) and it started at noon eastern time aka 9 AM PST. I figured we would play for 3-4 hours and I would go to work later around noon / 1. Because its central and they have it starting at 1 for some reason, it starts at 11:00 AM my time and even if it only took 3 hours, I wouldn't get into work by at least 2 PM. I worked it out with my work that someone will cover for me until 1-1:30 PM. And the person covering me can't do my job, they would just be telling ppl to wait for me until I got in. But since WCG changed the normal starting time and since they for some reason ran this tourney off central time, I can't play. I am the only one on Sundays who can do what I do at work. Sucks but it looks like I can't show up. Good luck players and someone inform zOObie or w/e (my last round opponent) that he gets to play if he wishes. Good luck. All are nice guys but InKa is a personal friend of mine that I talk to / game every day, so I will be rooting for him.

Next WCG I have Jury duty, so if I am called in, it looks like I can't play that one as well. I'll try either way. Good Luck guys~
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
July 26 2009 16:14 GMT
#1460
On July 27 2009 01:03 G5 wrote:
Well, they switched the times on me.

I thought it was eastern time (lol so figure) and it started at noon eastern time aka 9 AM PST. I figured we would play for 3-4 hours and I would go to work later around noon / 1. Because its central and they have it starting at 1 for some reason, it starts at 11:00 AM my time and even if it only took 3 hours, I wouldn't get into work by at least 2 PM. I worked it out with my work that someone will cover for me until 1-1:30 PM. And the person covering me can't do my job, they would just be telling ppl to wait for me until I got in. But since WCG changed the normal starting time and since they for some reason ran this tourney off central time, I can't play. I am the only one on Sundays who can do what I do at work. Sucks but it looks like I can't show up. Good luck players and someone inform zOObie or w/e (my last round opponent) that he gets to play if he wishes. Good luck. All are nice guys but InKa is a personal friend of mine that I talk to / game every day, so I will be rooting for him.

Next WCG I have Jury duty, so if I am called in, it looks like I can't play that one as well. I'll try either way. Good Luck guys~

that's some shitty news right there, but good luck to you anyhow
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3289
Soma 276
Rush 267
Killer 121
ToSsGirL 102
Mong 72
Shinee 39
Counter-Strike
ceh9556
byalli546
shoxiejesuss394
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King118
Other Games
summit1g8141
olofmeister675
WinterStarcraft589
Happy377
dupreeh232
Sick213
crisheroes143
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1005
• Stunt435
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 40m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.