• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:04
CEST 22:04
KST 05:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8717 users

WCG USA 2009 Qualifiers - Page 72

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 92 Next
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
July 23 2009 16:33 GMT
#1421
Is there someplace with the brackets of all of the matches in one, like 1 bigass bracket withh all of the players going down to whoever wins.
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
July 23 2009 23:03 GMT
#1422
the only bracket I know of is the wcg one which is in the original post in this thread.

Playing timestop later tonight. Lets do this Brad.
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
July 23 2009 23:40 GMT
#1423
Oh god, Artosis better go through! Come on man
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-24 01:24:11
July 23 2009 23:45 GMT
#1424
Superiorwolf show up and play vs lastshadow tonight! I command you!

Edit: awwww why couldn't you be leaving to go back NEXT weekend not this weekend. Boo! lastshadow moving into the ro8 and he's yet to actually play a game in this qualifier, LoL.
GoShox
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1846 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-24 01:38:02
July 24 2009 01:33 GMT
#1425
God damnit

I show up right at 8:20 to play my opponent, but the kid has already taken the WO and seems to be afk or ignoring me in the channel.. such bullshit

But don't ask me why I even expect more out of WCG USA =/
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
July 24 2009 01:38 GMT
#1426
you really shouldn't be surprised ;p
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Sadist
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States7328 Posts
July 24 2009 01:40 GMT
#1427
show up on time
How do you go from where you are to where you want to be? I think you have to have an enthusiasm for life. You have to have a dream, a goal and you have to be willing to work for it. Jim Valvano
GoShox
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1846 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-24 01:45:49
July 24 2009 01:43 GMT
#1428
On July 24 2009 10:40 Sadist wrote:
show up on time


Normally I do =/

But seriously I didn't have much say in it, I had to stay later for work.. Regardless you're supposed to get 20 minutes before they can take the WO and I know I showed up like right before 8:20. I guess I could have e-mailed him, but I never know when I'm gonna have to stay late and normally its unexpected. Plus I've waited way longer than 20 minutes for opponents to show up, I sorta wish everyone did but that's not reasonable to expect it from everyone I suppose

Edit: I don't really even know why I'm complaining cause this definitely isn't the first time this has happened to anyone and its not gonna be the last, I just feel like ranting I guess tt
Liquid`Ret
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Netherlands4536 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-24 01:54:45
July 24 2009 01:53 GMT
#1429
:s
Team Liquid
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
July 24 2009 02:41 GMT
#1430
I'm such a bad player!
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
July 25 2009 01:32 GMT
#1431
Final 4: LS, Dino, iNka, G5 ... G5 should take it IMO O_O!
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 25 2009 02:43 GMT
#1432
goshox: Show up on time before you bitch about getting w/o'd.

I have no problem with you getting w/o'd when you show up 20 minutes late.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 25 2009 02:49 GMT
#1433
bald terran has fallen again

There is 1 more prelim dan.. and it will have no G5.. PLEASE WIN this time.
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
July 25 2009 03:26 GMT
#1434
and all the terrans in USA will be fighting for the last spot... Artosis, Gretorp, Sadist =P
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
GoShox
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1846 Posts
July 25 2009 04:01 GMT
#1435
Yea, I was just angry that I was late due to something out of my control =/
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
July 25 2009 04:11 GMT
#1436
I am suddenly afraid of going to USA Finals this year...
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=98324

That is one of the many, many, many, many anime fans we will see. Le sigh.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
July 25 2009 04:13 GMT
#1437
ew =[
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
NerO
Profile Joined February 2003
United States2071 Posts
July 25 2009 09:03 GMT
#1438
On July 25 2009 12:26 Xeris wrote:
and all the terrans in USA will be fighting for the last spot... Artosis, Gretorp, Sadist =P

in that case i'll play
NerO
Profile Joined February 2003
United States2071 Posts
July 25 2009 09:04 GMT
#1439
wut r maps ?
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
July 25 2009 16:51 GMT
#1440
Nero, don't kid yourself:D
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O126
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 291
JuggernautJason114
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 654
Shuttle 521
ZZZero.O 128
Zeus 69
Hyun 42
soO 37
Dota 2
qojqva2590
canceldota46
League of Legends
Doublelift1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5273
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3844
Liquid`Hasu639
Other Games
summit1g3760
FrodaN1015
KnowMe296
420jenkins257
Pyrionflax198
ToD196
Livibee171
QueenE60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick783
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 85
• Hupsaiya 41
• Adnapsc2 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1803
Other Games
• imaqtpie947
• Shiphtur655
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 56m
Patches Events
18h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 56m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.