• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:09
CEST 06:09
KST 13:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8409 users

[WL] Playoffs: KTF vs SKT - Page 6

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 112 Next
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-14 23:26:38
March 14 2009 23:24 GMT
#101
On March 15 2009 08:23 omfghi2u2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2009 23:57 lolaloc wrote:
Predictions

(P)Bisu > (Z)815
(P)Bisu > (T)Flash
(P)Bisu > (Z)Luxury
(P)Bisu > (P)Tempest

Bisu 4:0 KTF

SKT advances to face Hwaseung OZ


this


hahahahaahahahah YEAH, because KTF will surely send Flash to play Bisu on the P>T Z>P map Destination, but save Luxury for the T>P map Chupung-Ryeong (which is followed by RH3). YEAH!

I made my for real predictions earlier, but now I'm going to join in the fun and just spew some ridiculous shit like everyone else in this thread:

(P)Bisu < (Z)815
(P)IntoTheRainBOw > (Z)815
(P)IntoTheRainBOw < (Z)YellOw
(Z)GoRush > (Z)YellOw
(Z)GoRush < (P)Reach
(T)iloveoov > (P)Reach
(T)iloveoov < (P)Nal_rA

100% guaranteed
✌
Sunburn
Profile Joined January 2009
Canada70 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-14 23:38:31
March 14 2009 23:38 GMT
#102
That is ridiculous, Reach will totally pwn oov.
GeLaar
Profile Joined January 2003
2421 Posts
March 14 2009 23:45 GMT
#103
On March 15 2009 08:24 JWD wrote:
I made my for real predictions earlier, but now I'm going to join in the fun and just spew some ridiculous shit like everyone else in this thread:

(P)Bisu < (Z)815
(P)IntoTheRainBOw > (Z)815
(P)IntoTheRainBOw < (Z)YellOw
(Z)GoRush > (Z)YellOw
(Z)GoRush < (P)Reach
(T)iloveoov > (P)Reach
(T)iloveoov < (P)Nal_rA

100% guaranteed


The most ridiculous of those predictions is still Bisu < 815.
Brood War is alive and well.
eatmyshorts5
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1530 Posts
March 14 2009 23:52 GMT
#104
I don't see why nobody has posted this:

(P)Bisu<(Z)815
(T)BoxeR>(Z)815
(T)BoxeR>(Z)Luxury
(T)BoxeR>(T)Flash
(T)BoxeR>(Z)FireFist

(T)BoxeR>KTF
BF:BC2 ID: BisuStork//CJ Entusman #32
dekuschrub
Profile Joined May 2008
United States2069 Posts
March 14 2009 23:54 GMT
#105
ok the problem witht hat prediction is that no way will flash be sent out on Destination over luxury..

if bisu all kills it will at least be 815, lux, flash, then some scrub in that order.

and i do not see bisu winning on RH3 vs flash soooo give it up bisubois no all kill.
Lebesgue
Profile Joined October 2008
4542 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-14 23:59:49
March 14 2009 23:58 GMT
#106
On March 15 2009 07:30 TarsTarkas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2009 07:21 GeLaar wrote:
Bisu is the best player on the planet, but once again I find myself doubting that he'll do very well today. As long as Bisu is in the booth, KTF can always pick the next game in a manner that favors them, based on maps and their players' match-up strengths. And they've had plenty of time to prepare.

I'm a fan, but even I'd be shocked if Bisu was so far ahead of everybody else that he could, for example, beat Flash on Rush Hour.


I have to agree with you. Bisu himself said that Winners League was more about preparation in one of his interviews, and I am afraid for him. Thats why I think he will be able to take at most two games off of KTF.


I think you got it wrong. So Bisu was the only player that didn't like the winner's league format from the beginning saying that he dislikes it since one can't really prepare for it.

How winner's league would be more about preparation than any starleague or usual proleague, I can't see. It is more about the strategy though (big impact of coaching decision); player just go to booth and tries to stay there as many games as possible,

eatmyshorts5
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1530 Posts
March 15 2009 00:00 GMT
#107
On March 15 2009 08:58 Lebesgue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2009 07:30 TarsTarkas wrote:
On March 15 2009 07:21 GeLaar wrote:
Bisu is the best player on the planet, but once again I find myself doubting that he'll do very well today. As long as Bisu is in the booth, KTF can always pick the next game in a manner that favors them, based on maps and their players' match-up strengths. And they've had plenty of time to prepare.

I'm a fan, but even I'd be shocked if Bisu was so far ahead of everybody else that he could, for example, beat Flash on Rush Hour.


I have to agree with you. Bisu himself said that Winners League was more about preparation in one of his interviews, and I am afraid for him. Thats why I think he will be able to take at most two games off of KTF.


I think you got it wrong. So Bisu was the only player that didn't like the winner's league format from the beginning saying that he dislikes it since one can't really prepare for it.

How winner's league would be more about preparation than any starleague or usual proleague, I can't see. It is more about the strategy though; player just go to booth and tries to stay there as many games as possible,


I don't see why people see a 2 kill as a dissapointment. If you got a 2 kill you already have done more than enough for your team. Unless your child labor terran of course.
BF:BC2 ID: BisuStork//CJ Entusman #32
Lebesgue
Profile Joined October 2008
4542 Posts
March 15 2009 00:10 GMT
#108
On March 15 2009 09:00 eatmyshorts5 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2009 08:58 Lebesgue wrote:
On March 15 2009 07:30 TarsTarkas wrote:
On March 15 2009 07:21 GeLaar wrote:
Bisu is the best player on the planet, but once again I find myself doubting that he'll do very well today. As long as Bisu is in the booth, KTF can always pick the next game in a manner that favors them, based on maps and their players' match-up strengths. And they've had plenty of time to prepare.

I'm a fan, but even I'd be shocked if Bisu was so far ahead of everybody else that he could, for example, beat Flash on Rush Hour.


I have to agree with you. Bisu himself said that Winners League was more about preparation in one of his interviews, and I am afraid for him. Thats why I think he will be able to take at most two games off of KTF.


I think you got it wrong. So Bisu was the only player that didn't like the winner's league format from the beginning saying that he dislikes it since one can't really prepare for it.

How winner's league would be more about preparation than any starleague or usual proleague, I can't see. It is more about the strategy though; player just go to booth and tries to stay there as many games as possible,


I don't see why people see a 2 kill as a dissapointment. If you got a 2 kill you already have done more than enough for your team. Unless your child labor terran of course.


Never wrote anywhere that I perceive 2-kill as a disappointment. I think if Bisu gets 2 kills SKT1 will be in a good position since they still have Best/Fantasy/Canata/Midas to take 2 more games. Especially if Bisu takes down Luxury on Destination.

Anyway, most of the predictions are purely fanboy predictions. Sure, anything can happen but some thing are likely to happen than others

Good post that summarize this problem

ok the problem witht hat prediction is that no way will flash be sent out on Destination over luxury..

if bisu all kills it will at least be 815, lux, flash, then some scrub in that order.

and i do not see bisu winning on RH3 vs flash soooo give it up bisubois no all kill.
Kaolla
Profile Joined January 2003
China2999 Posts
March 15 2009 00:15 GMT
#109
boxer '_'
its me
APurpleCow
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States1372 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-15 01:02:34
March 15 2009 00:19 GMT
#110
(P)Bisu/SKT fan here.

(P)Bisu>(Z)815
(P)Bisu>(Z)FireFist
(P)Bisu>(Z)Luxury
(P)Bisu<(T)Flash
(T)fantasy<(T)Flash
scrub<(T)Flash
(P)BeSt<(T)Flash

Best chances for SKT1 is (P)Bisu>(T)Flash on rh3 and (P)BeSt>(T)Flash on Medusa.

Possible changes:
(Z)Luxury in game 2 and (Z)FireFist in game 3.
(T)fantasy in game 6 and scrub in game 5.

Other routes:
(T)Flash goes out on Sin Chupung-Ryeong against (P)Bisu and wins, in which case KTF wins, or loses, in which case SKT wins.

Another distinct possibility is Luxury beating Bisu, which would be an ezmode win for KTF.
eatmyshorts5
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1530 Posts
March 15 2009 00:20 GMT
#111
On March 15 2009 09:10 Lebesgue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2009 09:00 eatmyshorts5 wrote:
On March 15 2009 08:58 Lebesgue wrote:
On March 15 2009 07:30 TarsTarkas wrote:
On March 15 2009 07:21 GeLaar wrote:
Bisu is the best player on the planet, but once again I find myself doubting that he'll do very well today. As long as Bisu is in the booth, KTF can always pick the next game in a manner that favors them, based on maps and their players' match-up strengths. And they've had plenty of time to prepare.

I'm a fan, but even I'd be shocked if Bisu was so far ahead of everybody else that he could, for example, beat Flash on Rush Hour.


I have to agree with you. Bisu himself said that Winners League was more about preparation in one of his interviews, and I am afraid for him. Thats why I think he will be able to take at most two games off of KTF.


I think you got it wrong. So Bisu was the only player that didn't like the winner's league format from the beginning saying that he dislikes it since one can't really prepare for it.

How winner's league would be more about preparation than any starleague or usual proleague, I can't see. It is more about the strategy though; player just go to booth and tries to stay there as many games as possible,


I don't see why people see a 2 kill as a dissapointment. If you got a 2 kill you already have done more than enough for your team. Unless your child labor terran of course.


Never wrote anywhere that I perceive 2-kill as a disappointment. I think if Bisu gets 2 kills SKT1 will be in a good position since they still have Best/Fantasy/Canata/Midas to take 2 more games. Especially if Bisu takes down Luxury on Destination.

Anyway, most of the predictions are purely fanboy predictions. Sure, anything can happen but some thing are likely to happen than others

Good post that summarize this problem

Show nested quote +
ok the problem witht hat prediction is that no way will flash be sent out on Destination over luxury..

if bisu all kills it will at least be 815, lux, flash, then some scrub in that order.

and i do not see bisu winning on RH3 vs flash soooo give it up bisubois no all kill.

Oh sorry i didn't mean to quote you. I didn't even notice that. Sorry for the misunderstanding :p.
BF:BC2 ID: BisuStork//CJ Entusman #32
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
March 15 2009 00:21 GMT
#112
On March 15 2009 08:52 eatmyshorts5 wrote:
I don't see why nobody has posted this:

(P)Bisu<(Z)815
(T)BoxeR>(Z)815
(T)BoxeR>(Z)Luxury
(T)BoxeR>(T)Flash
(T)BoxeR>(Z)FireFist

(T)BoxeR>KTF


+1
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
Signus
Profile Joined February 2009
United States269 Posts
March 15 2009 00:43 GMT
#113
I'm looking forward to Luxury vs Bisu, if it should come up.
liger13
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1060 Posts
March 15 2009 00:54 GMT
#114
man, these should be some sweet games, cant wait
I feel like pwning noobs
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
March 15 2009 01:46 GMT
#115
On March 15 2009 09:21 Zoler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2009 08:52 eatmyshorts5 wrote:
I don't see why nobody has posted this:

(P)Bisu<(Z)815
(T)BoxeR>(Z)815
(T)BoxeR>(Z)Luxury
(T)BoxeR>(T)Flash
(T)BoxeR>(Z)FireFist

(T)BoxeR>KTF


+1

i agree with this man.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Doso
Profile Joined March 2008
Germany769 Posts
March 15 2009 01:47 GMT
#116
This will be on MBC, so says DaumSports.
This will also be on OGN, so says their webpage and videos on their channel.
Lots of videostreaming options
I've collected them here: http://www.readmore.eu/index.php?cont=matches&id=20895
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
March 15 2009 01:49 GMT
#117
On March 15 2009 08:52 eatmyshorts5 wrote:
I don't see why nobody has posted this:

(P)Bisu<(Z)815
(T)BoxeR>(Z)815
(T)BoxeR>(Z)Luxury
(T)BoxeR>(T)Flash
(T)BoxeR>(Z)FireFist

(T)BoxeR>KTF

More likely:

(P)Bisu > (Z)815
(P)Bisu < (Z)ZergBong
(P)BeSt < (Z)ZergBong
(T)fantasy < (Z)ZergBong
(T)Canata < (Z)ZergBong
Entusman #12
eatmyshorts5
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1530 Posts
March 15 2009 02:00 GMT
#118
I don't see likley the winner of this match winning against OZ. CJ vs. OZ rematch is inevitable in my eyes.
BF:BC2 ID: BisuStork//CJ Entusman #32
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
March 15 2009 02:04 GMT
#119
Two hours left!! Get psyched!!!

T1 for WL Champs!
✌
Shuffleus
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Australia764 Posts
March 15 2009 02:12 GMT
#120
On March 15 2009 08:24 JWD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2009 08:23 omfghi2u2 wrote:
On March 13 2009 23:57 lolaloc wrote:
Predictions

(P)Bisu > (Z)815
(P)Bisu > (T)Flash
(P)Bisu > (Z)Luxury
(P)Bisu > (P)Tempest

Bisu 4:0 KTF

SKT advances to face Hwaseung OZ


this


hahahahaahahahah YEAH, because KTF will surely send Flash to play Bisu on the P>T Z>P map Destination, but save Luxury for the T>P map Chupung-Ryeong (which is followed by RH3). YEAH!

I made my for real predictions earlier, but now I'm going to join in the fun and just spew some ridiculous shit like everyone else in this thread:

(P)Bisu < (Z)815
(P)IntoTheRainBOw > (Z)815
(P)IntoTheRainBOw < (Z)YellOw
(Z)GoRush > (Z)YellOw
(Z)GoRush < (P)Reach
(T)iloveoov > (P)Reach
(T)iloveoov < (P)Nal_rA

100% guaranteed



You Read my mind and i love you.
| QuanticGaming.com | There is no greater feeling then to find order in the chaos, as you slip the puzzle pieces in place.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 112 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 614
Larva 192
Leta 66
NaDa 57
TT1 15
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm220
League of Legends
JimRising 701
Other Games
summit1g10415
WinterStarcraft398
Mew2King113
ViBE84
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1389
BasetradeTV250
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota233
League of Legends
• Rush1170
• Lourlo840
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 51m
INu's Battles
7h 51m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 51m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 51m
Replay Cast
18h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.