On February 14 2009 15:49 Fontong wrote:
Coach to Skyhigh: "Just tire him out ok?"
Coach to Skyhigh: "Just tire him out ok?"
LOL!
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
FusionCutter
Canada974 Posts
On February 14 2009 15:49 Fontong wrote: Coach to Skyhigh: "Just tire him out ok?" LOL! | ||
|
Zinbiel
Sweden878 Posts
| ||
|
LunarDestiny
United States4177 Posts
| ||
|
jnheart35
United States178 Posts
| ||
|
GHOSTCLAW
United States17042 Posts
| ||
|
Warrior Madness
Canada3791 Posts
On February 14 2009 15:50 AttackZerg wrote: Show nested quote + On February 14 2009 15:49 Renaissance wrote: On February 14 2009 15:49 Carnivorous Sheep wrote: Jaedong will just tear through Skyhigh. pretty much Skyhigh has really solid tvz play. I'm not so sure. Plus it is Destination. | ||
|
AttackZerg
United States7637 Posts
| ||
|
GHOSTCLAW
United States17042 Posts
On February 14 2009 15:51 LunarDestiny wrote: If Skyhigh fails, CJ might even send in Much... savior or effort seems much more likely than much. | ||
|
Carnivorous Sheep
Baa?21247 Posts
On February 14 2009 15:50 AttackZerg wrote: Skyhigh has really solid tvz play. I'm not so sure. Sarcasm? If not, just take a look at Skyhigh's vZ record, it's really not impressive, his wins were basically against no-namers. And he got owned 2-0 by Jaedong in MSL. I don't think the map imba is enough to overcome the fact that Jaedong is a godly player. | ||
|
DoctorHelvetica
United States15034 Posts
I hope they send sAviOr for the last match, just for the fanservice. | ||
|
hooktits
United States972 Posts
| ||
|
AttackZerg
United States7637 Posts
On February 14 2009 15:51 LunarDestiny wrote: If Skyhigh fails, CJ might even send in Much... Not on medusa..... not the way S class zergs have been raping on it. | ||
|
Shymon
United States620 Posts
| ||
|
AttackZerg
United States7637 Posts
On February 14 2009 15:52 Carnivorous Sheep wrote: Show nested quote + On February 14 2009 15:50 AttackZerg wrote: Skyhigh has really solid tvz play. I'm not so sure. Sarcasm? If not, just take a look at Skyhigh's vZ record, it's really not impressive, his wins were basically against no-namers. And he got owned 2-0 by Jaedong in MSL. I don't think the map imba is enough to overcome the fact that Jaedong is a godly player. Not sarcasm, I've seen every tvz he's play and thought it was quite good. I never go by just records, I only comment on players I've watched a few games (at least ) of and I think he is strong. | ||
|
Puosu
7081 Posts
On February 14 2009 15:52 Carnivorous Sheep wrote: Show nested quote + On February 14 2009 15:50 AttackZerg wrote: Skyhigh has really solid tvz play. I'm not so sure. Sarcasm? If not, just take a look at Skyhigh's vZ record, it's really not impressive, his wins were basically against no-namers. And he got owned 2-0 by Jaedong in MSL. SkyHigh is still a very good candidate for their best terran, especially now that Iris has lost already. | ||
|
Deleted User 30223
3104 Posts
| ||
|
Atrioc
United States1866 Posts
On February 14 2009 15:50 Jaksiel wrote: Didn't Jaedong wreck SkyHigh twice in MSL qualifiers? I recall SkyHigh falling for stop lurkers approximately 83 times. it was 84 | ||
|
GTR
51694 Posts
| ||
|
DoX.)
Singapore6164 Posts
| ||
|
GHOSTCLAW
United States17042 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu firebathero Horang2 Hyuk BeSt EffOrt Mini Larva Light [ Show more ] Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns32253 singsing2521 olofmeister1414 B2W.Neo321 Livibee193 hiko135 Mew2King79 ArmadaUGS61 ZerO(Twitch)9 |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|