• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:45
CEST 13:45
KST 20:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10126 users

[OSL] Grand Final: Fantasy v Stork - Page 90

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 104 Next
proA.June91
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Vietnam445 Posts
November 01 2008 11:59 GMT
#1781
i'm listening to incruite's theme song
omg
that's fuking awesome T__T
stork T____T T____T
Fear is not what I'll get. It is what I've created myself
Puosu
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
7081 Posts
November 01 2008 11:59 GMT
#1782
On November 01 2008 20:58 Samurai- wrote:
at least those storms are much more balanced in sc2.. what a joke, kill the whole push with storms..

i laugh at you:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGGHHAH
GinNtoniC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Sweden2945 Posts
November 01 2008 12:00 GMT
#1783
On November 01 2008 20:54 deverlight wrote:
I don't remember the entire thing, but I'll translate what I remember

Stork:
Since I've always been getting 2nd place, It's still hard to believe that I won and I'm so happy. Just because I've come in 2nd so many times, I didn't really want to prepare anything to say as a loser, but I did prepare a few things for if I won.

I think I lost the 3rd game because of a mistake on my part, but I felt like game 4 was just because of fantasy's amazing preparation and build.

(fuck I missed a huge chunk)

My parents have always supported me, coming to every time I've been in a finals, and I'm sorry that I've only been able to show them losses. And I always wanted to say this after I won, I LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD


^ I missed a shit ton of stuff because I was trying to figure out how to translate things while stuff was going on, and then I was like OH SHIT and completely missed big chunks. Sorry guys ><


thakns ever so much for the translation you got!
Huge fan of JulyZerg, HonestTea and that guy Kim Taek Yong.
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
November 01 2008 12:00 GMT
#1784
On November 01 2008 20:58 Samurai- wrote:
at least those storms are much more balanced in sc2.. what a joke, kill the whole push with storms..

I seriously can't believe you are saying this. Do you have any ideal how to play Starcraft?
김택용 Fighting!
Retsukage
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1002 Posts
November 01 2008 12:00 GMT
#1785
That final was so fucking food.
To change is to improve, to change often is to be perfect - Winston Chruchill
0z
Profile Joined August 2006
Luxembourg877 Posts
November 01 2008 12:00 GMT
#1786
thanks for the vlc stream corinthos
deverlight
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Korea (South)463 Posts
November 01 2008 12:00 GMT
#1787
Did any other stork fans have a terrible sinking feeling in their stomach when game 5 was starting?

As much as I wanted to believe in him, I was pretty sure he was going to choke like mad.
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
November 01 2008 12:01 GMT
#1788
On November 01 2008 21:00 Yaqoob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2008 20:58 Samurai- wrote:
at least those storms are much more balanced in sc2.. what a joke, kill the whole push with storms..

I seriously can't believe you are saying this. Do you have any ideal how to play Starcraft?
Well, he's either an idiot or a troll, so...
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
Darth Peter
Profile Joined October 2008
Romania438 Posts
November 01 2008 12:01 GMT
#1789
The apocalypse is finally coming...
Late
Profile Joined August 2007
Latvia418 Posts
November 01 2008 12:01 GMT
#1790
Stork's career should be made into a movie! Just imagine: ''The Golden Silver''. ^^
GinNtoniC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Sweden2945 Posts
November 01 2008 12:01 GMT
#1791
oh lol and they're playing Nickelback to top it off.
Huge fan of JulyZerg, HonestTea and that guy Kim Taek Yong.
Samurai-
Profile Joined May 2008
Slovenia2035 Posts
November 01 2008 12:01 GMT
#1792
corinthos tnx for stream
One ring, to rule them all!
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
November 01 2008 12:01 GMT
#1793
On November 01 2008 21:01 Samurai- wrote:
corinthos tnx for stream

Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
proA.June91
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Vietnam445 Posts
November 01 2008 12:01 GMT
#1794
On November 01 2008 21:00 GinNtoniC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2008 20:54 deverlight wrote:
I don't remember the entire thing, but I'll translate what I remember

Stork:
Since I've always been getting 2nd place, It's still hard to believe that I won and I'm so happy. Just because I've come in 2nd so many times, I didn't really want to prepare anything to say as a loser, but I did prepare a few things for if I won.

I think I lost the 3rd game because of a mistake on my part, but I felt like game 4 was just because of fantasy's amazing preparation and build.

(fuck I missed a huge chunk)

My parents have always supported me, coming to every time I've been in a finals, and I'm sorry that I've only been able to show them losses. And I always wanted to say this after I won, I LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD


^ I missed a shit ton of stuff because I was trying to figure out how to translate things while stuff was going on, and then I was like OH SHIT and completely missed big chunks. Sorry guys ><


thakns ever so much for the translation you got!

thanks for this fuking great translation
Fear is not what I'll get. It is what I've created myself
BlackStar
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Netherlands3029 Posts
November 01 2008 12:02 GMT
#1795
On November 01 2008 21:01 Samurai- wrote:
corinthos tnx for stream


Yes.

And thank you Stork. lol
klizzer
Profile Joined March 2008
517 Posts
November 01 2008 12:02 GMT
#1796
On November 01 2008 21:01 Samurai- wrote:
corinthos tnx for stream

0z
Profile Joined August 2006
Luxembourg877 Posts
November 01 2008 12:02 GMT
#1797
lol at stork smelling the trophy
kramus
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States1259 Posts
November 01 2008 12:02 GMT
#1798
i think this was the best possible outcome for stork--winning on the fifth deciding match, it's gotta give him so much more confidence for future series
KreaGata
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1702 Posts
November 01 2008 12:02 GMT
#1799
Stork making tender love to his trophy, wonder how his girlfriend will feel with an extra mate in bed.
the truest opportunists thrive in the maelstrom
strongwind
Profile Joined July 2007
United States862 Posts
November 01 2008 12:02 GMT
#1800
On November 01 2008 21:00 deverlight wrote:
Did any other stork fans have a terrible sinking feeling in their stomach when game 5 was starting?

As much as I wanted to believe in him, I was pretty sure he was going to choke like mad.


all i was thinking was "not again"...

but he finally reached the mountaintop. We'll look back at it and remember the epicness of it I'm sure
Taek Bang Fighting!
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 104 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 706
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings197
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26132
Shuttle 11571
FanTaSy 1635
Hyuk 1017
Horang2 584
BeSt 502
Mini 274
Pusan 249
Stork 231
EffOrt 140
[ Show more ]
Killer 138
Last 135
Zeus 121
Mind 88
ggaemo 69
Hyun 56
sorry 48
PianO 45
ToSsGirL 38
Snow 37
Bale 34
Sea.KH 34
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 22
Aegong 21
zelot 18
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe355
Dendi160
Counter-Strike
fl0m2028
byalli832
x6flipin288
Other Games
gofns33559
singsing2867
B2W.Neo801
Hui .77
Livibee66
Mew2King62
ArmadaUGS61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick648
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 15m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 15m
Replay Cast
11h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 15m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 15m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.