• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:16
CEST 09:16
KST 16:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6996 users

[OSL] Grand Final: Fantasy v Stork - Page 87

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 104 Next
Tekin
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2711 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-01 11:55:01
November 01 2008 11:53 GMT
#1721
Now i can't sleep since dinotoss won. But i guess stork goes deserves it. Now its time for Clubday GO NADA!
Cheers! //¯◡◡¯\\ 문채원 | 한지우 -___-
Phradamon
Profile Joined January 2008
Romania191 Posts
November 01 2008 11:53 GMT
#1722
Good job Stork

Finally Stork won something besides WCG

I almost became protooss fan, with so many tosses playing beautifull right now: Stork, Free, Kal, Best, Bisu, Much, Tempest...

Stll, zerg rulz...
Its Distroyer's time for next OSL.
I see in last couple of OSL old legends are coming to life, first July, now Stork...
I have the ultimate answer, i seek the ultimate question
o3.power91
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Bahrain5288 Posts
November 01 2008 11:53 GMT
#1723
This is the first time i rooted for Stork and he won
Makes me happy
paavst
Profile Joined December 2007
171 Posts
November 01 2008 11:53 GMT
#1724
Absolutely great final.
Jusciax
Profile Joined August 2007
Lithuania588 Posts
November 01 2008 11:53 GMT
#1725
On November 01 2008 20:52 WingSandrockX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2008 20:49 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Ugh, that would have been so much more epic if Fantasy won...


x7000

No it wouldn't, it would be same usual shit: noname wins finals, noname disappears from pro-scene map in 2 months. Woohoo really epic....
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-01 11:54:14
November 01 2008 11:53 GMT
#1726
On November 01 2008 20:51 OneOther wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2008 20:50 disciple wrote:
On November 01 2008 20:50 SuperJongMan wrote:
FUCK I can't believe I missed this for a stupid halloween party.DSFKLJSDLFKJSDFLK
FUCK. It sounds so epic.

same here

damn disciple i feel bad for you. how many times have you rooted against stork the past month? nothing goes your way?

4 times :D :D :D dont worry. I actually like stork, he was just playing against my favorite players. As long as toss is the champ I dont care
on a side note... kal actually made it
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Astrogation
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States477 Posts
November 01 2008 11:53 GMT
#1727
Best OSL finals since savior vs nada
3nickma
Profile Joined November 2007
Denmark1510 Posts
November 01 2008 11:53 GMT
#1728
Wow. I actually lived to see Stork win a StarLegaue
L E E J A E D O N G ! <3
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
November 01 2008 11:53 GMT
#1729
I really wanted Fantasy to win for the epic lulz.
SaveYourSavior
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1071 Posts
November 01 2008 11:53 GMT
#1730
Fantasy in interview seems to have no emotion, no tears, no sadness, just nothing. Just a subtle "i think i can win next time."
a
Gryffindor_us
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States5606 Posts
November 01 2008 11:53 GMT
#1731
On November 01 2008 20:49 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Ugh, that would have been so much more epic if Fantasy won...



Yeah right, in the most sick and twisted way possible. It would have been a continuation of the past lol. Oh well, here's to me being glad that "mini-Boxer" got put down :O!

Now I can breathe easier and look forward to November 8th and the possiblity of NaDa taking his 4th MSL.
Remember 11-12-04. 이윤열 ~. |||| ZerO, IriS, JangBi, Stork, BackHo! Mah Jae Yoon is no longer a feared entity.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
November 01 2008 11:53 GMT
#1732
Stork finally won a gold! What's next, maybe I get a girlfriend? Hope so -____-
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
November 01 2008 11:53 GMT
#1733
On November 01 2008 20:52 KreaGata wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2008 20:51 jigga wrote:
No one deserves this gold more than stork.


Agreed.

This is definitely not the last we've seen from Fantasy, though. He fought Stork tooth and nail in this series.


and he gets coaching from oov/boxer, and he's an SKT1 T. He won't be bad, just not amazing royal roader.

Legend of the Fall livs on.
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
November 01 2008 11:54 GMT
#1734
aww, it was just like boxer-anytime final..
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
GinNtoniC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Sweden2945 Posts
November 01 2008 11:54 GMT
#1735
On November 01 2008 20:52 LordWeird wrote:
Hey, I'd like to say "fuck you" to all of you who made the "silver medal" jokes.

Thanks!

No need for that mate, the silver jokes are all in good fun.
You have to appreciate the humor in it.
Huge fan of JulyZerg, HonestTea and that guy Kim Taek Yong.
deverlight
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Korea (South)463 Posts
November 01 2008 11:54 GMT
#1736
I don't remember the entire thing, but I'll translate what I remember

Stork:
Since I've always been getting 2nd place, It's still hard to believe that I won and I'm so happy. Just because I've come in 2nd so many times, I didn't really want to prepare anything to say as a loser, but I did prepare a few things for if I won.

I think I lost the 3rd game because of a mistake on my part, but I felt like game 4 was just because of fantasy's amazing preparation and build.

(fuck I missed a huge chunk)

My parents have always supported me, coming to every time I've been in a finals, and I'm sorry that I've only been able to show them losses. And I always wanted to say this after I won, I LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD


^ I missed a shit ton of stuff because I was trying to figure out how to translate things while stuff was going on, and then I was like OH SHIT and completely missed big chunks. Sorry guys ><

Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
November 01 2008 11:54 GMT
#1737
very entertaining and exciting final, even though the player i was cheering for didn't win

that final game was not just the deciding game of the Incruit OSL Finals, it was also the seminal moment in stork's career. legends and losers are forged in such moments, and to his credit stork washed away several finals worth of demons in one perfectly played game.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
KreaGata
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1702 Posts
November 01 2008 11:54 GMT
#1738
All the silver medal jokes and such helped to fuel the hype of Stork's victory IMO.

Definitely a great time to be a protoss fan!
the truest opportunists thrive in the maelstrom
TheTyranid
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Russian Federation4333 Posts
November 01 2008 11:54 GMT
#1739
All right guys. Time for the epic moment. The handing out of the OSL trophy.
o3.power91
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Bahrain5288 Posts
November 01 2008 11:54 GMT
#1740
On November 01 2008 20:53 KimTaeYeon wrote:
Best OSL finals since savior vs nada

Watch GGPlay vs Iris

Still this was a good finals. Loved the last game
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 104 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 155
NotJumperer 63
Hyun 54
sorry 50
Bale 37
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto177
League of Legends
JimRising 522
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g7697
Coldzera 720
ceh9452
WinterStarcraft416
C9.Mang0287
olofmeister252
Sick132
NeuroSwarm92
ViBE24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick592
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2289
League of Legends
• Rush1056
• Jankos546
• Stunt403
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 45m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 45m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 45m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.