On May 09 2008 03:01 DukE_ss wrote:
WOOT I had forgotten about this tourny.
WOOT I had forgotten about this tourny.
haha yea me too :D
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Darkmole
United States900 Posts
On May 09 2008 03:01 DukE_ss wrote: WOOT I had forgotten about this tourny. haha yea me too :D | ||
|
RaGe
Belgium9950 Posts
| ||
|
DukE_ss
United States689 Posts
| ||
|
DragoonPK
3259 Posts
On May 09 2008 05:36 RaGe wrote: password doesnt work for group A I remade the password, so check it out if its working. | ||
|
o3.power91
Bahrain5288 Posts
On May 09 2008 05:48 DukE_ss wrote: 1-0 v art.envy What? Already started? ![]() | ||
|
DukE_ss
United States689 Posts
On May 09 2008 06:22 o3.power91 wrote: What? Already started? ![]() yeah I got lucky | ||
|
RaGe
Belgium9950 Posts
On May 09 2008 06:02 DragoonPK wrote: I remade the password, so check it out if its working. works | ||
|
clazziquai
6685 Posts
so many Z's in my group I HATE YOU | ||
|
Darkmole
United States900 Posts
cuz i think this week and next week is the only time i could play after it passes that week ima be busy like hell and wont be able to play.... | ||
|
Lemonwalrus
United States5465 Posts
On May 09 2008 07:40 RaGe wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2008 06:02 DragoonPK wrote: On May 09 2008 05:36 RaGe wrote: password doesnt work for group A I remade the password, so check it out if its working. works I guess it is good to know that group A's password works, but Rage, you are in group B. ![]() | ||
|
DukE_ss
United States689 Posts
On May 09 2008 12:49 Lemonwalrus wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2008 07:40 RaGe wrote: On May 09 2008 06:02 DragoonPK wrote: On May 09 2008 05:36 RaGe wrote: password doesnt work for group A I remade the password, so check it out if its working. works I guess it is good to know that group A's password works, but Rage, you are in group B. ![]() lol | ||
|
Darkmole
United States900 Posts
i cant seem to find him on the list | ||
|
Lemonwalrus
United States5465 Posts
On May 09 2008 13:52 Darkmole wrote: wat race is Art.k0ziol??? i cant seem to find him on the list He is zerg, he signed up on the clan art forums. | ||
|
clazziquai
6685 Posts
| ||
|
Fatr1x
Chile87 Posts
| ||
|
o3.power91
Bahrain5288 Posts
On May 10 2008 07:18 Fatr1x wrote: its bo1 or bo3 ?? Since were playing each opponent on a different map, im assuming its Bo1. I doubt dragoon will want reps for each player per map (times 5 groups with 6 people in each) lol | ||
|
b3h47pte
United States1317 Posts
![]() Follow the crowd. ^^ | ||
|
Fatr1x
Chile87 Posts
i'm Art.Steam btw | ||
|
Aitor
11 Posts
My other oppenents plz send me am PM to fix a match date/time | ||
|
DukE_ss
United States689 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Soulkey Jaedong Mini EffOrt Horang2 Larva ggaemo actioN [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi1098 hiko997 B2W.Neo447 DeMusliM299 XBOCT242 Liquid`VortiX210 Livibee205 QueenE98 Mew2King40 ZerO(Twitch)19 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|