Clan Art ID (I'll be using this in my games): Art.CLAZZI
Race: Protoss
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
clazziquai
6685 Posts
Clan Art ID (I'll be using this in my games): Art.CLAZZI Race: Protoss | ||
|
Chill
Calgary26004 Posts
You can register by entering the following: TL-User name: Chill Username used when playing: RetiredLegendChill Race: Zerg | ||
|
ShaLLoW[baY]
Canada12499 Posts
| ||
|
Cube
Canada777 Posts
Clan Art ID: Cube (i think) Race: Terran Username used when playing: Cubesoup or Cube | ||
|
YoUr_KiLLeR
United States3420 Posts
art.jolin zerg | ||
|
littlechava
United States7221 Posts
zerg | ||
|
o3.power91
Bahrain5288 Posts
| ||
|
Aux1
United States780 Posts
TL ID- Aux1 ID while playing- DeathChild race- t/p | ||
|
fonger
United Kingdom1218 Posts
Art ID: Art.Brute Race: Terran | ||
|
tracer
Korea (South)693 Posts
Clan Art ID: Art.traceR In game (Hamachi): alhong Race: Terran | ||
|
DragoonPK
3259 Posts
On April 21 2008 18:00 Aux1 wrote: do i need to be in clan art in order to play in this? if not: TL ID- Aux1 ID while playing- DeathChild race- t/p Just register at the forum here: http://www.z15.invisionfree.com/Clan_Art_Forums | ||
|
samachking
Bahrain4949 Posts
Art.Requiem Depends on the mood | ||
|
ZerG~LegenD
Sweden1179 Posts
On April 21 2008 02:18 ZerG~LegenD wrote: ZerG~LegenD ArT.StyLe ZerG I'm positive I'm still in Art, so why ain't I on the list? | ||
|
DragoonPK
3259 Posts
On April 21 2008 22:04 ZerG~LegenD wrote: I'm positive I'm still in Art, so why ain't I on the list? Sorry for the mistake :D | ||
|
ZerG~LegenD
Sweden1179 Posts
On April 21 2008 22:06 DragoonPK wrote: Show nested quote + On April 21 2008 22:04 ZerG~LegenD wrote: On April 21 2008 02:18 ZerG~LegenD wrote: ZerG~LegenD ArT.StyLe ZerG I'm positive I'm still in Art, so why ain't I on the list? Sorry for the mistake :D Thanks =) | ||
|
Aux1
United States780 Posts
On April 21 2008 21:50 DragoonPK wrote: Show nested quote + On April 21 2008 18:00 Aux1 wrote: do i need to be in clan art in order to play in this? if not: TL ID- Aux1 ID while playing- DeathChild race- t/p Just register at the forum here: http://www.z15.invisionfree.com/Clan_Art_Forums Okay i made an ID, so ill be TL ID- Aux1 Bnet ID- Art.DeathChild race-t/zvt | ||
|
ShaLLoW[baY]
Canada12499 Posts
![]() | ||
|
ShaLLoW[baY]
Canada12499 Posts
| ||
|
Aux1
United States780 Posts
On April 22 2008 08:52 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote: Hate to be a detail-whore Aux1, but post here as well please, so that we can officially add you to the list ![]() done | ||
|
ShaLLoW[baY]
Canada12499 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g4936 Liquid`RaSZi2166 FrodaN795 B2W.Neo533 XaKoH ToD203 C9.Mang0169 RotterdaM82 QueenE69 UpATreeSC67 Mew2King34 PPMD25 JuggernautJason17 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|